Since: Dec 11

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#31 Dec 28, 2011
thanks for this nice post here
The Machine

Columbus, OH

#35 Dec 28, 2011
I H8 BM wrote:
<quoted text>The lady is clearly not interested. Stop begging for pu**y, you pathetic chimp.
Stay out of this, you should be concerned that the garbage truck that comes by your house doesnt pick up your entire family by mistake.
The Machine

Columbus, OH

#37 Dec 28, 2011
I H8 BM wrote:
<quoted text>Now why would the most desirable race of men be begging for pu**y? You nogs sure do worship that sweet white pu**y.
@Beckie-Sue
You better carry some mace with you just in case this nog really does come to Philly to track you down.
hmmm why are you so concerned about a white woman, didnt you say black women were superior to white women, and you are married to a black woman with a child?
Beckie-Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Dec 28, 2011
The Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
A man named Beckie Sue? You know I love challenges, too bad I am not in Philly, I would have you walking in a daze from so many orgasms
I'm saving myself for marriage.
Beckie-Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#39 Dec 28, 2011
jiggz84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the men you throw yourself at tell you the same thing.
Actually, I'm a virgin. I'm saving myself for marriage.
Beckie-Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#42 Dec 28, 2011
jiggz84 wrote:
<quoted text>
O please give me a brake why do you think she is on a aa forum site she's looking to hook up white women use this as a dating site if you haven't notice.
You bm really can't handle rejection, can you? smh
The Machine

Columbus, OH

#43 Dec 28, 2011
Beckie-Sue wrote:
<quoted text>I'm saving myself for marriage.
Cant do that you need to be sexually experienced for your future husband, who most likely wont be a virgin. I will break you in and though I may render you useless to your limpdick future husband you will enjoy yourself.
Beckie-Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Dec 28, 2011
jiggz84 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just trying to save you from marriage you'll probably wand up being unhappy and cheating on your Spouse with a black man deep down inside you want a black man I can tell it all ready
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
39ehonor

Jupiter, FL

#46 Dec 28, 2011
da BLACK MAN, also known as a NIGORILLA, is the UGLIEST human on the planet lol
39ehonor

Jupiter, FL

#47 Dec 28, 2011
da BLACk MAN, full of STD's, as per the CDC
Beckie-Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#48 Dec 28, 2011
The Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant do that you need to be sexually experienced for your future husband, who most likely wont be a virgin. I will break you in and though I may render you useless to your limpdick future husband you will enjoy yourself.
My husband will teach me everything I need to know, and he will break me in.
Beckie-Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#49 Dec 28, 2011
jiggz84 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you just have a hard time trying to find someone that strong enough stomach to d*ck ya down
You mad! lol
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#50 Dec 28, 2011
jiggz84-MACEO wrote:
I've for one never seen a Asian Hispanic or black women with a poor white man and if so very very few.
MACEO,

I was reading that because so many black males take advantage of black women because they feel they have the upper hand due to the numbers MOST don't commit.

Black males prefer having multiple women to use sexually while not making any commitments and feel that they shouldn't do anything for black women.

Black men and "Man sharing" is so rampant that MOST, black men are constantly trying to get a lot sexually and materially without putting out much or making any commitments. So when asked on a date black women try to get what they can out of them up front since they know there "rotating women".

black males have the highest concurrent relationships out of all the races at 65% to 70% and even higher in many Urban areas. Black males are 5 times more likely to be involved in concurrent relationships while White males or other races are generally in monogamous relationships with short term overlap before they move on to another partner.

He said that black men want to link their multiple concurrent relationships to an African past but Africans married their women and took care of their wives; black men generally "Use black women emotionally and financially" for self gain; rarely do Black males love anybody.

Black men have a long legacy of using women for their own advantage if the woman doesn't comply to the abuse; they move on to another naive woman who will allow it.

As a result, there's a lot of hostility in black relationships. Black men and women are the least partnered.

Black men are the LEAST PARTNERED MEN IN SOCIETY! They say they practice polygamy but its more like "Friends with Benefits" and how they can "Get over on" black women!

Almost all of my GF who IR dated white males are married; why the few black women that I know who date within the race rarely get married. There either saying "No" to the bulk of black males in most cases and once in a while they get into a "short term" relationship which last less than 3 - 6 months.

Based on the information that so many books graphically tell on Black males; why stick with them?

It simply doesn't make any sense unless you don't want anything for your time!

As the books say " Black men don't care about black women or children", they don't even care about their own plight and are not willing to do for anybody including themselves!

Its best to move on Black women!

This year, I'm focusing on teaching young Black women though classes and reading materials that its time to "Move on" and look out for ourselves and "STOP INVESTING IN BLACK MALES WHO DON'T INVEST IN YOU"!

The FACTS ARE THE FACTS; black men don't care and its reflected in those horrific stats!

HIV/AIDS and STDS is high because black males make a lifestyle of having multiple partners even at the expense of education or getting themselves together they are the highest stats out of all the races when it comes to concurrent relationships and not doing for women!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#52 Dec 28, 2011
jiggz84--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
No you just have a hard time trying to find someone that strong enough stomach to d*ck ya down
Your broke and have "No money" and poor health!

Your IMPOTENT for the most part!

Let's face it, "your days are over"! lmao

You don't even have any equity in your home; your upside down!

Dumb No Good Black man!

Poor Liz!
roylee

Garland, TX

#54 Dec 28, 2011
we dark and delicious jJahaha..
The Machine

Columbus, OH

#55 Dec 28, 2011
Beckie-Sue wrote:
<quoted text>My husband will teach me everything I need to know, and he will break me in.
You need somebody to practice on before you get married. Repeatedly.
The Machine

Columbus, OH

#56 Dec 28, 2011
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO,
I was reading that because so many black males take advantage of black women because they feel they have the upper hand due to the numbers MOST don't commit.
Black males prefer having multiple women to use sexually while not making any commitments and feel that they shouldn't do anything for black women.
Black men and "Man sharing" is so rampant that MOST, black men are constantly trying to get a lot sexually and materially without putting out much or making any commitments. So when asked on a date black women try to get what they can out of them up front since they know there "rotating women".
black males have the highest concurrent relationships out of all the races at 65% to 70% and even higher in many Urban areas. Black males are 5 times more likely to be involved in concurrent relationships while White males or other races are generally in monogamous relationships with short term overlap before they move on to another partner.
He said that black men want to link their multiple concurrent relationships to an African past but Africans married their women and took care of their wives; black men generally "Use black women emotionally and financially" for self gain; rarely do Black males love anybody.
Black men have a long legacy of using women for their own advantage if the woman doesn't comply to the abuse; they move on to another naive woman who will allow it.
As a result, there's a lot of hostility in black relationships. Black men and women are the least partnered.
Black men are the LEAST PARTNERED MEN IN SOCIETY! They say they practice polygamy but its more like "Friends with Benefits" and how they can "Get over on" black women!
Almost all of my GF who IR dated white males are married; why the few black women that I know who date within the race rarely get married. There either saying "No" to the bulk of black males in most cases and once in a while they get into a "short term" relationship which last less than 3 - 6 months.
Based on the information that so many books graphically tell on Black males; why stick with them?
It simply doesn't make any sense unless you don't want anything for your time!
As the books say " Black men don't care about black women or children", they don't even care about their own plight and are not willing to do for anybody including themselves!
Its best to move on Black women!
This year, I'm focusing on teaching young Black women though classes and reading materials that its time to "Move on" and look out for ourselves and "STOP INVESTING IN BLACK MALES WHO DON'T INVEST IN YOU"!
The FACTS ARE THE FACTS; black men don't care and its reflected in those horrific stats!
HIV/AIDS and STDS is high because black males make a lifestyle of having multiple partners even at the expense of education or getting themselves together they are the highest stats out of all the races when it comes to concurrent relationships and not doing for women!
Dont you think it is about time you kill yourself? How about suicide by cop? We are here to help, remember that.
Beckie-Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#58 Dec 28, 2011
jiggz84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your ugly put you pic up probably look like a pig strung out on meth
Put your pic up. You probably look like a monkey strung out on crack. Ook ook monkey boy.
Beckie-Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#59 Dec 28, 2011
The Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
You need somebody to practice on before you get married. Repeatedly.
I have a vibrator for that.
Animal Control

Winter Park, FL

#60 Dec 28, 2011
imBiCuriousnow wrote:
we dark and delicious jJahaha..
Really, now?
So,...tell me,.....
How many other black men HAVE you tasted, sissyBoy?

jahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth about Pagan Holidays 3 min Redefined 100
Iggy Azalea wins 2 rap/hip hop awards. BW beate... 4 min Meena 61
Anyone want a good laugh and humiliate bm? 8 min Mick- 87
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Glimmer 29,113
[Click Here] A white woman's message to the bla... 10 min Diamondiqa 105
who are the moors and were they in america befo... (Nov '10) 12 min Truth 173
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min RoxLo 1,156,631
What if we deport 50 million black Americans? 31 min Drilling for the ... 35
Are whites taller than us. 41 min Diamondiqa 144
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 47 min African AE 98,999