The greatest boxers of all time
Miguel

Perris, CA

#42 Dec 31, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>what is this crap?...some kind of joke?
The only on the whole thread is you along with Floyd

Shining in darkness

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#43 Dec 31, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>there's a reason why all the great fighters are black. it's because blacks are the strongest and most athletic people in the world. That's not being racist. It's reality.
A facts a fact blackety black and that fact is your alledged physicaly superior blacks have been getting their arses handed to them by those brilliant brothers for some time now.Continue making excuses,they are funny.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#44 Dec 31, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>there's a reason why all the great fighters are black. it's because blacks are the strongest and most athletic people in the world. That's not being racist. It's reality.
This is the boxing is not for everybody. Cuz fellas like you actually messes with your brain. It doesnt matter what race you are but who is hungry. Alot of fighters that are hungry for victory sp it depends on the fighter. You need to grow up dude and when u do come back and comment with some sense.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#45 Dec 31, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
two of the worst stoppages I ever seen.
1. Meldrick taylor vs JC Chavez. Taylor beating chavez a88 and about to win the fight when the ref steps in and stops it and gives it to chavez with 2 seconds left in the fight...that was bullsh8t. and that's the kind of thing that killed boxing.
2. Azumah nelson vs salvador sanchez. Nelson was beating sanchez ass, then he goes down and gets up and the ref stops it to save sanchez title. That was a fked up stoppage, because nelson was clearly far better than sanchez.
Sanchez was the most overrated fighter in boxing...even patrick ford was beating his a88, but they gave sanchez the decision.
Referee Steele ask Meldrick Taylor twice was he ok and never responded so what do you expect. Meldrick Taylor had to go fo the hospital. When Melddick Taylor return to boxing he was not the same well Chavez finish him.
Salvado Sanchez vs Azuma Nelson you can't say Nelson won cuz Nelzon face was all damage while Salvador was clean and was having fun you need to check that video again and put some glasses on.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#46 Dec 31, 2012
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>You may be reading into this a little too deep. If Chavez broke the record, it was probably because the heavyweight division was a little too dull. I can't really remember many heavyweights who fought during the time Chaves fought other than Larry Holmes.
The Klithsko brother who was beating an untrained old Lennox Lewis who Lennox took for granted, was starting to fade as Lennox kept busting that eye. I saw Klitchsko fading as Lewis was fight on instinct, but he was still hitting that target, which was that eye. For a minute, I too was a little disapointed at the stoppage. But when I thought it over, the referee was correct in stopping that fight. Never, I mean never should a referee let a fight like that continue with a hard puncher like Lennox Lewis having target practice on someones eye. Today, I think Klitchsko would have been blind or even killed if that fight was allowed to continue. I just wasn't worth it . Even if Kitchsko would have somehow pulled out a victory, which by the way I doubt, couldn't not have been done without him going blind or later going to the hospital and never recovering. I he did recover, he probably couldn't box again. That's one of the main duties of a referee, which is to use common sense when the fighter or fans can't.
oh that's a lame excuse plus it was stop for a cut on a lip pay attention. And don't lie lennox was scared cuz when klitchko ask for the rematch lennox anmounce retiremen. During chavez times the heavy weights were at first Tyson and then he went to jail but then it holyfield . But it is in record chhavez broke the crowd record.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47 Dec 31, 2012
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>oh that's a lame excuse plus it was stop for a cut on a lip pay attention. And don't lie lennox was scared cuz when klitchko ask for the rematch lennox anmounce retiremen. During chavez times the heavy weights were at first Tyson and then he went to jail but then it holyfield . But it is in record chhavez broke the crowd record.
A cut on the lip? I thought you knew at least a little about boxing.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#48 Dec 31, 2012
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
A cut on the lip? I thought you knew at least a little about boxing.
Watch the match I review the match after what u commented I record the matches and is a cut on the lip. U even just guessing what happen which u got it wrong or making it up.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49 Dec 31, 2012
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Watch the match I review the match after what u commented I record the matches and is a cut on the lip. U even just guessing what happen which u got it wrong or making it up.
You're beginning to make me think something is wrong with you. I just watched the last round and his eye is clearly busted. On top of that, he was about to go down in that last round if he didn't grab Lewis' waist. That's probably another reason they stopped it. Klitchsko looked out of it, while Lewis was beginning to smell blood.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#50 Jan 1, 2013
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're beginning to make me think something is wrong with you. I just watched the last round and his eye is clearly busted. On top of that, he was about to go down in that last round if he didn't grab Lewis' waist. That's probably another reason they stopped it. Klitchsko looked out of it, while Lewis was beginning to smell blood.
Now I know you on crack. Stop smoking that is bad for you

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#52 Jan 1, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>oh that's a lame excuse plus it was stop for a cut on a lip pay attention. And don't lie lennox was scared cuz when klitchko ask for the rematch lennox anmounce retiremen. During chavez times the heavy weights were at first Tyson and then he went to jail but then it holyfield . But it is in record chhavez broke the crowd record.
VIVA MAYHEEeCO!...ariba! aye aye aye! lol..

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#53 Jan 1, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Referee Steele ask Meldrick Taylor twice was he ok and never responded so what do you expect. Meldrick Taylor had to go fo the hospital. When Melddick Taylor return to boxing he was not the same well Chavez finish him.
Salvado Sanchez vs Azuma Nelson you can't say Nelson won cuz Nelzon face was all damage while Salvador was clean and was having fun you need to check that video again and put some glasses on.
dude the ref asked taylor "how do you feel?" and taylor nodded. Taylor was up and his hands were up. There was no reason to stop the fight with 2 seconds to go. That was bullsh8t. They stopped it because don king wanted to save chavez career because chavez was his big money maker after tyson went to jail. and richard steele worked for don king...only a mexican could agree with that decision. that was one of the most fked up calls in boxing history and it's one of the reasons boxing is dead today.

and nelson was beating sanchez the whole fight...beatin sanchez a88. and nelso was only in his 11th pro fight.. It was a hometown stoppage to save sanchez career. you wannt talk baloney? both of those fights was baloney.

PolskaHusaria
Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#54 Jan 1, 2013
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Klitschko brothers are the reason nobody watches boxing anymore.
Vitali Klitschko & Rocky Marciano have the 2 highest Heavyweight boxing KNOCK OUT ratio in Heavyweight boxing history.

Dare to explain?

Truth is the Klitschko Brothers are too good!

People say that Heavyweight Boxing got worse with Klitschko brothers. FALSE.

In the early 1990's Heavyweight boxing was at a low point when George Foreman has his title untill he was practically a geezer & then got beat by Tommy Morrison who wasn't very impressive.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#55 Jan 1, 2013
another fked up decision was oscar de la hoya vs pernell sweet pea whitaker. Whitaker landed more punches and he dropped de la hoya. and dela hoya got the decision. That was a fked up decision...but so was the delahoya vs quartey fight. both guys knocked each other down. but quartey won far more rounds and did more damage...even HBO who is a big delahoya cheerleader had quartey winning. but the judges gave it to delahoya. it's fked up how mexicans can't fkin fight but just because they are the only boxing fans left, their fighters get all the decisions. that's why adrien broner and tim bradley beats that mexican a88 so hard.

PolskaHusaria
Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#56 Jan 1, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>A facts a fact blackety black and that fact is your alledged physicaly superior blacks have been getting their arses handed to them by those brilliant brothers for some time now.Continue making excuses,they are funny.
7 out of 10 current top Heavyweight boxers are White.

Vitali Klitschko Ukrainian
Wladimir Klitschko Ukrainian
Mariusz Wach Polish
Alexander Povetkin Russian
Tomasz Adamek Polish
Robert Helenius Finnish
Tyson Fury Irish.

Actually there is not a single top African American heavyweight.

The 2 top 10 heavyweights who are Black are 2 British Blacks of David Haye & Derrick Chisora who have the shittiest attitudes I have ever seen in boxing.

David Gaye & Derrick Chimpsora act like apes they don't know how to act like gentlemn boxers with pride.

Even Muhammad Ali at least had some respect.

Muhammad Ali said he was part Irish.

Muhammad Ali was light skinned Black.

Actually Mummad Ali looked like a Mulatto.

Actually considering that Irish Tyson Fury can probably kick David Gaye & Derick Chimpsora's ass.

I think it is quite likely Muhammad Ali got his Boxing talent from his Irish heritage.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#57 Jan 1, 2013
best fights ever:

- tommy hearns KO duran in two rounds.

- tommy hearns ko pipino cuevas in two rounds

- sugar shane mosley KO antonio margarito.

- hopkins KO delahoya

- whitaker beats chavez liuke a bitch for 12 rounds.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#58 Jan 1, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know you on crack. Stop smoking that is bad for you
Wow, you typed your first response without any typos. Put the meth away and you may get through a paragraph.

PolskaHusaria
Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#59 Jan 1, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
best fights ever:
- tommy hearns KO duran in two rounds.
- tommy hearns ko pipino cuevas in two rounds
- sugar shane mosley KO antonio margarito.
- hopkins KO delahoya
- whitaker beats chavez liuke a bitch for 12 rounds.
Most Classic fight was when Polish Andrew Golota was beating Black Riddick Bowe's ass.

Then the Negroes started rioting in Maddison Square Garden.



Andrew Golota gave Riddick Bowe brain damage!

Although I don't think Riddick Bowe had very much brain to damage in the first place!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#60 Jan 1, 2013
PolskaHusaria wrote:
<quoted text>
Vitali Klitschko & Rocky Marciano have the 2 highest Heavyweight boxing KNOCK OUT ratio in Heavyweight boxing history.
Dare to explain?
Truth is the Klitschko Brothers are too good!
People say that Heavyweight Boxing got worse with Klitschko brothers. FALSE.
In the early 1990's Heavyweight boxing was at a low point when George Foreman has his title untill he was practically a geezer & then got beat by Tommy Morrison who wasn't very impressive.
there's no doubt that the klitchko brothers are too good...but lemme ask you this. Who did they fight? the answer is simple...they fought a buncha bums. Old, washed up retreads. the heavyweight division is dead. When marciano was champ, he didn't fight any heavyweights. he beat light heavyweigts like archie moore and ezzard charles. The only heavyweight he beat was jersey joe walcott who was an old man and joe louis who was even older. The reason? the marciano era was right after wwII. boxing was dead back then...it's deader today.

Boxing was at its height in the 70's, 80's and 90's. when hasim rahman won a title, it pretty much signaled the end of heavyweight boxing. why? because rahman was not even a boxer...he was a football player who took up boxing in his 20s. just goes to show you how weak the competition was that he could even win a title.
Malik Styles

United States

#61 Jan 1, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> Roy jones lacked significant opposition? He beat 20 current, future and former world champs...20!..and this was BEFORE the second tarver fight. people say he lacked significant opposition because he beat all of his opponents like child's play. That doesn't mean his opposition wasn't significant. 20 world champs, there gotta be SOME quality opposition there SOMEWHERE...i mean, he beat hopkins with one hand. he beat toney with complete ease. and hopkins and toney are both hall of famers. He dominated them all with such ease. It's just that he was SO MUCH BETTER than everybody else that he made it LOOK like his competition wasn't good... but if you look at it, guys roy slapped around with almost no effort, like virgil hill and gonzalez gave darius michaelzewski all or more than he could handle. Look at roy's record again. And watch some video of the man. No doubt in his prime he was the greatest fighter of all time.
It is obvious Roy Jones, Jr. was, is your dude. Cool. I saw Mr. Jones fight live twice against Montell Griffin - once in New Jersey and the second in Connecticut. Mr. Jones was a problem. He was the quintessential boxer. However, being in an era where belts are readily available does not make your opponents significant. Jones flaw was his defense which was exposed as he got older. The first fight with Griffin, Griffin was touching Jones. Jones would had won that fight but Griffin exposed Jones to be human. Regardless, Jones is missing that opponent. He is missing a match up that defines a boxer in my opinion to place him in my top ten. Jones was entertaining, brilliant but even in his prime, most would not place Mr. Jones in the top ten.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#62 Jan 1, 2013
PolskaHusaria wrote:
<quoted text>
7 out of 10 current top Heavyweight boxers are White.
Vitali Klitschko Ukrainian
Wladimir Klitschko Ukrainian
Mariusz Wach Polish
Alexander Povetkin Russian
Tomasz Adamek Polish
Robert Helenius Finnish
Tyson Fury Irish.
Actually there is not a single top African American heavyweight.
The 2 top 10 heavyweights who are Black are 2 British Blacks of David Haye & Derrick Chisora who have the shittiest attitudes I have ever seen in boxing.
David Gaye & Derrick Chimpsora act like apes they don't know how to act like gentlemn boxers with pride.
Even Muhammad Ali at least had some respect.
Muhammad Ali said he was part Irish.
Muhammad Ali was light skinned Black.
Actually Mummad Ali looked like a Mulatto.
Actually considering that Irish Tyson Fury can probably kick David Gaye & Derick Chimpsora's ass.
I think it is quite likely Muhammad Ali got his Boxing talent from his Irish heritage.
all it would take is one black man to beat all them weak a88 russians. but blacks don't go into heavyweight boxing anymore. There's a lot more money to be made in football and basketball. but look, david haye is a cruiserweight and he beat all the russians he fought including the russian giant valuev. that goes to show you that blacks are the superior race. even a small black man can easily beat the biggest white man. if wlad had tried to fight instead of run from haye, wlad woulda ended up on his a88 too....but don't worry, haye will knock out vitaly. ali isn't light skinned. he had a ancestor several generations back who was white. but ali is 99% black. so guess where is ring talent came from? aint no good irish fighters anywhere in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are white men attracted to white woman having i... (Sep '14) 1 min lori 9
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 5 min lori 52
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 5 min J R T 47
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,395,051
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 9 min Oh No You Di-nt 63
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 13 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2,050
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 15 min WasteWater 13
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min The Reality 46,328
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 58 min Denny CranesPlace 262
The UK has left the EU 1 hr Black 104
More from around the web