Why do black guys always hit on my wh...
bad

United States

#364 Apr 9, 2012
Black men go for white women to improve his gene pool
Apaphis

Garden Grove, CA

#365 Apr 9, 2012
I'm only asking why so many black guys hit on my white wife at work. She says there are many black girls there also but she is constantly being hit on by black guys.
What does a white girl have that black guys like, even when their married, she says they don't care about that.

Assuming that you are black they do so because by in large bm have not a ounce of respect for other bm.
NatvRose

Parker, AZ

#366 Apr 9, 2012
Apaphis wrote:
I'm only asking why so many black guys hit on my white wife at work. She says there are many black girls there also but she is constantly being hit on by black guys.
What does a white girl have that black guys like, even when their married, she says they don't care about that.
Assuming that you are black they do so because by in large bm have not a ounce of respect for other bm.
I used to see that a lot at work. If your wife is flirty and dresses to the nines she will be hit on. We allow what happens and the teasing we do can get out of hand. I know, because sooner or later it can happen. It happened to me and if I can say, I will never regret it. My BF left me for it and now, some one else is in his place, and black. Just saying.
Legend

Havertown, PA

#368 Mar 9, 2013
There are 2 kinds of women generally. Those who never would date a black guy and those who prefer a black guy. Very few white women are colorblind enough where race dosent mean anything. So usually if a black guy is very forward with a white girl who prefers black men they will like that, because that's part of the reason they like black men in the first place.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#369 Mar 9, 2013
Number1Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you're wife is lying, maybe she is just trying to make you jealous. Maybe she even like it and want to see you're opinion. lol ur a sucker. hahahahahaha
Turn the pic black n white & lighten it huh? Must suck to be u. 2008 & counting of being obsessed & deranged. LOL!!!!! Whose digging up threads showing u all's insanity? LOL!!
Alfie

UK

#371 Mar 9, 2013
ah my poor tbmr
aprick

Howell, MI

#373 May 9, 2013
i hit on white guys wives and it's really i like the white guit's just i can't get any and i don't want my kids to be losers by not having any white in them so your wife is gonna have to be egg donor..
walt johnson

Amelia Court House, VA

#374 Dec 26, 2013
you know the story line most black men know women are hot to the talk

black men are well endowed they are looking for any curious wife
hat might just want to play..
you would be surprised at hew many that do..
trust me I know of three myself..hehehe
they were not disappointed. so keep trying bro.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#375 Dec 26, 2013
Because most black men love white women probably.
Maceo XX Loser

Arlington, VA

#378 Dec 26, 2013
nicole07 wrote:
i know what ur talkin about where i work at all the black guy hit on me too even tho i know i;m pretty they just do i guess its because they know i live with a black guy that they think i will sleep with them to because their black an my mom told me the same thing to my mom told me there is 7 black guys where she works at an every on has hit on her an they all know that she is married an i wont lie to u my mom told me that 1 of the black guys finally got to her an she ended up havin sex with him they ended up dating on the down low for almost 2 years
maceo

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/images/LizArthu...

LMAO

http://preciouspetsva.com/images/Liz-&-Do...

The most recentl

Oh Shittttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!lmaolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa

Liz Patterson on the far right! lmao

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/

OH Gosh!!!!!!!!!!1111

Only Maceo! LMAO
Maceo XX Loser

Arlington, VA

#379 Dec 26, 2013
bad-maceo wrote:
Black men go for white women to improve his gene pool
maceo

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/images/LizArthu...

LMAO

http://preciouspetsva.com/images/Liz-&-Do...

The most recentl

Oh Shittttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!lmaolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa

Liz Patterson on the far right! lmao

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/

OH Gosh!!!!!!!!!!1111

Only Maceo! LMAO

REALLY????? LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA
Maceo XX Loser

Arlington, VA

#380 Dec 26, 2013
bad wrote:
Black men go for white women to improve his gene pool
Maceo

You look like Cee Lo Green so what are you talking about?

You lost everything you haven't gain anything in the last 35 years which makes you look even more foolish! lmao
Maceo XX Loser

Arlington, VA

#381 Dec 26, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
LMAO. Ilove it. Did I mention all the taken black guys on my job are married to or dating Ivorys. Not one single one is with a TG. LMAO
More black guys date TGs you say I think NOT. LMAO.
Maceo

Those Tar Girls didn't want you ..........cause your broke and have a Small Penis! LMAO

Is Liz your Ex BunnyWren? LMAO

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/images/LizArthu ...

LMAO

http://preciouspetsva.com/images/Liz-&-Do ...

The most recentl

Oh Shittttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!lmaolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa

Liz Patterson on the far right! lmao

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/

OH Gosh!!!!!!!!!!1111

Only Maceo! LMAO
Shemar Moore

Fremont, CA

#382 Dec 26, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
Black guys hit on me allll the time at my job. They know I have a black boyfriend. None of the black guys at my job are with TGs. The TGs on my job are bitter and lonely. They sit stare and watch us Ivorys. A lot of us have the body black guys desire soooo the black guy is getting the best of both worlds. TGs sit knowing they can't and aint gonna do sheeeeet
You're blacks are worthless and ugly monkeys,a gay male posing as a ww.There are no black women working at your job at the gay bar.Hahahahaha @ Mr Bunnywenn the male lapdancer!!
Shemar Moore

Fremont, CA

#384 Dec 26, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>
SHETAR stop bare false witnessesing and face the facts. We are desired you are not. You make claims Im a black gay male to.pacify your pathetic hardhard to swallow the facts that Ivory are desired madam
I said you were gay,never mentioned you being a black male.If you're outing yourself good for you but it still doesn't mean your lifestyle is appropriate sir.
Chas Chickenwing

Palau

#386 Dec 26, 2013
BM always hit on my wife too and she's Filipina. BM can't control their primitive sexual urges. It's in their savage genes.
Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#387 Dec 28, 2013
If Black guys are hitting on your white wife, she is either fat and/or ugly, or has severe mental troubles.
Right hook

Suisun City, CA

#388 Dec 28, 2013
Is she 200 plus lbs?. If not I have no idea.
Redhawk

United States

#389 Jan 8, 2014
Have some pride. Your wife cheated on you and the only reason you found out is because she got pregnant. Your raising another mans baby from her infidelity. Thats too much,
Jamal

Houston, TX

#390 Feb 25, 2014
Brotha yo wife is bangin all da Black Man, U best believe it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The ERA of Whites is OVER ! Fantastic ! 6 min Original 4
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 8 min Original 4,201
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min suppiluliuma 136,963
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 33 min Mick 425
Poll Why were blacks so easily enslaved? (Apr '09) 47 min kakesk 36
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Original 1,616,855
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 1 hr Original 14
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr Original 78
Why do WW love us KINGS? 3 hr Original 111
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Original 40
More from around the web