Why do black guys always hit on my wh...

Why do black guys always hit on my white wife at work?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
nicole07

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2008
i know what ur talkin about where i work at all the black guy hit on me too even tho i know i;m pretty they just do i guess its because they know i live with a black guy that they think i will sleep with them to because their black an my mom told me the same thing to my mom told me there is 7 black guys where she works at an every on has hit on her an they all know that she is married an i wont lie to u my mom told me that 1 of the black guys finally got to her an she ended up havin sex with him they ended up dating on the down low for almost 2 years
shallow hal

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Mar 10, 2008
well maybe you should ask them if you want a legit answer
Aryon Mastin

Topeka, KS

#5 Mar 10, 2008
BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE EASY!!!! HIT IT AND QUIT IT FOR THEM!!!!
and i'm a tri-racial women, so i'm not racist

“chick called life i pimped her”

Since: Oct 07

its in the boot

#6 Mar 10, 2008

“LOVE EVOLVE LIVE”

Since: Jan 08

Irvine, CA

#7 Mar 10, 2008
there is a notion among some black americans that white women are easy. and if they are already married, you don't have the expense of courting.

a lot of communities will generalize about the promiscuity of american WW because of media, ie. girls gone wild, teen movies, swinging, the latest fox news report.

it is all b.s. some are. some aren't.
karen

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 10, 2008
oc creole lady wrote:
there is a notion among some black americans that white women are easy. and if they are already married, you don't have the expense of courting.
a lot of communities will generalize about the promiscuity of american WW because of media, ie. girls gone wild, teen movies, swinging, the latest fox news report.
it is all b.s. some are. some aren't.
I agree. A bm thinks if she is with him maybe I have a chance. that is all.

I get hit on by bm alot and it is because i am attractive and they are always very respectful and gentlemanly caz i look and act like a nice decent woman. Men like pretty. they are visual creatures and God made them that way.
concerned citizen

Reston, VA

#10 Mar 10, 2008
Mwf wrote:
I'm only asking why so many black guys hit on my white wife at work. She says there are many black girls there also but she is constantly being hit on by black guys.
What does a white girl have that black guys like, even when their married, she says they don't care about that.
Let's keep it real. I work in a corporate setting. She is approaching the men. I see it all the time. There are a lot of bored house wives, with fantasies on the job. Black men on the job, love their jobs more than any woman. They would never "hit" on her unless they felt comfortable doing so. The question is why did they get this feeling. Ask your "wife" certain questions
1. Does she have any female friends at work?
2. Does she make a lot of physical contact when men all of the time? I'm sure she will tell you its innocent.
3. Why is it only Black guys who hit on her? The white guys don't think that she is attractive.

You will be surprised at the answers.
concerned citizen

Reston, VA

#11 Mar 10, 2008
Aryan wrote:
Black men have low to no morals, and could care less about you or your white wife's marriage as long as they may have a chance to get their weener wet. This is a basic primitive human instinct and one the back man is a slave to. They are a less evolved race than other races and succomb to their primitive urges.
"Less evolved race". Why are you still using AOL. Only morons, and old people use AOL. Are you on dial-up??? You don't have high speed internet? Get educated, and get a real job. Then maybe you can afford the better things in life. You should not be worried about other people.
mwm

Princeton, IL

#13 Mar 14, 2008
my wife says same they hit on her to but shes quite atractive

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

#14 Mar 14, 2008
Mwf wrote:
I'm only asking why so many black guys hit on my white wife at work. She says there are many black girls there also but she is constantly being hit on by black guys.
What does a white girl have that black guys like, even when their married, she says they don't care about that.
Its your wife not our wife! Go ask those guys why they are hitting on your wife? You might be surprised when you get your answer!

“Cake in hand cake n mouth what”

Since: Feb 08

Big D

#15 Mar 14, 2008
I have stated this on here however my views were viewed as racists or narcissistic. I have found that for some reason black males hit on me everywhere I go, and it usually is older males and 'thugish' males. Maybe they think they can have a control over your wife maybe they see a radiatic beauty that attracts them like flies. Who really knows the answer, if she is nice they might percieve that is she likes them, she needs to stand firm and probably best thing would be totaslly ignore the ones who consistently keep pursuing her.
crazy

El Paso, TX

#16 Mar 14, 2008
mwm wrote:
my wife says same they hit on her to but shes quite atractive
If your wife is attractive it's gonna happen i have a very attractive wife to as long as she is not disrespected than you should be proud that she is yours and not be concerned as long as she is not being disrespected by these guys. Like the lady said "men like pretty"
Concerned Black Citizen

Richmond, VA

#17 Mar 14, 2008
Mwf wrote:
I'm only asking why so many black guys hit on my white wife at work. She says there are many black girls there also but she is constantly being hit on by black guys.
What does a white girl have that black guys like, even when their married, she says they don't care about that.
To be honest of Brothers are hitting on your White wife she probably has a nice figure. One that is more in line with how Black woman would be shaped. I don't think they are hitting on her just because she is White. If she is a rail skinny, pancake flat ass White women I higly doubt Black men would approach her. Now let me ask you, does your wife have a nice curvy figure with an apple booty? If your answer is yes they you have your reason why Black guys at work hit on your White wife.
mwm

Princeton, IL

#19 Mar 14, 2008
Kathy Kat wrote:
<quoted text>Its your wife not our wife! Go ask those guys why they are hitting on your wife? You might be surprised when you get your answer!
what do u think they would say
Concerned Black Citizen

Richmond, VA

#20 Mar 14, 2008
Mwf wrote:
I'm only asking why so many black guys hit on my white wife at work. She says there are many black girls there also but she is constantly being hit on by black guys.
What does a white girl have that black guys like, even when their married, she says they don't care about that.
Another thing I notice is that White guys are afraid to apporach women. They might like a woman but will not say a thing but a Black man is going to put his bid in. I guess most White guys find their girls through hookups by family and friends because many sure don't get them on their own.
crazy

El Paso, TX

#22 Mar 14, 2008
its_okay wrote:
I have stated this on here however my views were viewed as racists or narcissistic. I have found that for some reason black males hit on me everywhere I go, and it usually is older males and 'thugish' males. Maybe they think they can have a control over your wife maybe they see a radiatic beauty that attracts them like flies. Who really knows the answer, if she is nice they might percieve that is she likes them, she needs to stand firm and probably best thing would be totaslly ignore the ones who consistently keep pursuing her.
It's not a race issue or a controll issue if you are attractive men are going to holla no matter what your race is. Let's get past the steriotypical crap...Black men do not prey on white women or any other women for that matter. A man cannot do anything to a woman that she doesn't want to hapaaen. If you are being harrased in the work place talk to your EO rep and file a complaint. like in a post prior to this one nobody wants to loose their job over a woman, none the less a married one... it's called flirting.
mwm

Princeton, IL

#23 Mar 14, 2008
crazy i agree whats ur wife lok like

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#24 Mar 14, 2008
Mwf wrote:
I'm only asking why so many black guys hit on my white wife at work. She says there are many black girls there also but she is constantly being hit on by black guys.
What does a white girl have that black guys like, even when their married, she says they don't care about that.
My first thought is to say this can't be true, as most of the males on Topix claim they never approach women and that women approach them like gods all the time. LOL

But look, I believe you. I see this many places I go and while it is plausible that she may be hitting on them or flirting with them, they probably ARE hitting on them.

OC Creole Lady gives a good, balanced answer.

But I would also like to take RACE out of the equation....IT IS THE TIMES.

I am very very very married, with a prominent band and diamond.

Men, of all races, hit on ME too, and I am very much a BLACK woman.

These men are sometimes MARRIED themselves. Only telling them that I am CURRENTLY PREGNANT stops them.....

Do you read personal ads for fun? Do you see how many ads for NSA hookups?

People are just sleazy and it knows no race.

Just chalk it up to her being attractive and come to the office more often...that usually stops the crap too.
mwm

Princeton, IL

#25 Mar 14, 2008
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
If your wife is attractive it's gonna happen i have a very attractive wife to as long as she is not disrespected than you should be proud that she is yours and not be concerned as long as she is not being disrespected by these guys. Like the lady said "men like pretty"
thats true im sure wat does your wife look like

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#26 Mar 14, 2008
Concerned Black Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest of Brothers are hitting on your White wife she probably has a nice figure. One that is more in line with how Black woman would be shaped. I don't think they are hitting on her just because she is White. If she is a rail skinny, pancake flat ass White women I higly doubt Black men would approach her. Now let me ask you, does your wife have a nice curvy figure with an apple booty? If your answer is yes they you have your reason why Black guys at work hit on your White wife.
ROFLMAO!!!! Man...you made me spit out my coffee! It's funny because it's true.

FYI - to the poster with the attractive wife. If your wife is so attractive, why does race have to be an issue at all? Doesn't her being attractive tell you all you need to know about why she's being hit on? In other words, if White guys were hitting on her, would you have the same question? Your question is predicated on the notion that Black men should ONLY be attracted to Black women and vice versa. That assumption more than a little bigoted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RiccardoFire 1,509,964
Negroes and Politics...Hilarious! 6 min We wuz kangs 4
News Massachusetts Democrats waging resistance to Pr... 16 min slick willie expl... 72
White men are the solution for the single black... 17 min The Power Of Mast... 181
why do black men hate white men so much (Oct '15) 23 min Paul 76
ugly monkey has a job 24 min uglys mom 1
Why CNN white females hate white men so much 36 min Kip 9
Blacks and Tipping 57 min Kip 56
Global Warming is caused by white people. 2 hr KyleMackey 25
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 14 hr misfit 0676 205
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 15 hr Spotted Girl 35
More from around the web