Bayou City

Houston, TX

#44 Feb 12, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
We know racism is a mental disease. More specifically it is psychopathic narcissism.
It is my contention that racism will exist as long as Europeans exist. Race never existed until Europeans wanted to depart from the identity of culture and establish an identity of color, white being superior.
People used to be identified by their culture and never identified by color.
So in essence you are saying that every racist is a psychopathic narcissist? That would entail millions of people from every race. Racism comes in varying degrees, you know. Not everybody is a David Duke or a Louis Farrakhan.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#45 Feb 12, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
We know racism is a mental disease. More specifically it is psychopathic narcissism.
It is my contention that racism will exist as long as Europeans exist. Race never existed until Europeans wanted to depart from the identity of culture and establish an identity of color, white being superior.
People used to be identified by their culture and never identified by color.
Racism is not inherent to European culture. It developed to serve Euroimperialism in recent centuries. It appeared and it can disappear.

While not racism technically, the same complex of lies was used by the Romans against the “barbarians” of Europe. These barbarians, people think usually, were the hordes trashing Rome, but I'm talking also about the widespread and mostly peaceful Celtic society, which was highly developed materially, philosophically, and so on.

Europeans need to sort out the racism from their culture, as it is not natural nor indigenous. Real European culture is that of the people the Romans and subsequent empires trashed.

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

South Africa

#46 Feb 12, 2013
Why is it that Black Amricans make the biggest noice about slavary when many other groups have been slaves. I have never heard any of the indians in SA complian about the years of slavary.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#47 Feb 13, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>As long as Europeans live, slavery and Jim Crow will live.

The only way for slavery or Jim Crow will ever die is when Europeans become extinct.
Slavery still in existence in Asia, Africa, etc. It will continue to exist until Jesus returns.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#48 Feb 13, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery still in existence in Asia, Africa, etc. It will continue to exist until Jesus returns.
I doubt Jesus has a problem with niccas being slaves.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#49 Feb 13, 2013
andrewza wrote:
Why is it that Black Amricans make the biggest noice about slavary when many other groups have been slaves. I have never heard any of the indians in SA complian about the years of slavary.
Because they love to play the innocent bystander victim. They keep trying to push guilt on the benevolent white establishment to keep their government gravy train full steam ahead so they can live off the dole until the well runs completely dry. Then when they are left with nothing because all the welfare money has run out and they have no viable job skills to fall back on to gain some type of employment, they will say it's all whitey's fault. Negroes are as predictable as clockwork, that's why it was so easy to keep them enslaved for over 300 years.

“for sure__maybe”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#50 Feb 13, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Because they love to play the innocent bystander victim. They keep trying to push guilt on the benevolent white establishment to keep their government gravy train full steam ahead so they can live off the dole until the well runs completely dry. Then when they are left with nothing because all the welfare money has run out and they have no viable job skills to fall back on to gain some type of employment, they will say it's all whitey's fault. Negroes are as predictable as clockwork, that's why it was so easy to keep them enslaved for over 300 years.
and you like to play the superior whiteman when the in reality you are inferior in mind and body.You are such a sad excuse for a human being.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#51 Feb 13, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as Europeans live, slavery and Jim Crow will live.
The only way for slavery or Jim Crow will ever die is when Europeans become extinct.
Sir,

it may be somewhat an extreme proposal.Besides why targeting us white Europeans more than white Amerikkkans ?

The demographic decline and the crumbling of the white matrix worldwide - not only in "Europe" - will bring a positive issue without waiting for a possible but very far extinction of whites.
Tables will be turned around much before 2 or 3 centuries ahead.

a whiteboi
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#52 Feb 13, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
it may be somewhat an extreme proposal.Besides why targeting us white Europeans more than white Amerikkkans ?
The demographic decline and the crumbling of the white matrix worldwide - not only in "Europe" - will bring a positive issue without waiting for a possible but very far extinction of whites.
Tables will be turned around much before 2 or 3 centuries ahead.
a whiteboi
By “Europeans” he means all whites, as “Africans” can mean all black people, including in the diaspora.

You're full of crap, comme d'habitude.“White matrix”, lol. Tell it to the dead coalminers.

What has to disappear is the oppressive system. If you removed all “race” considerations, all racism, still we'd have a clique of ultra-rich oppressing the masses of workers, controlling pop culture and consciousness, and raping the earth.

Things have to change structurally in ways far more profound than your idiotic racial analysis indicates. Before the advent of the African slave trade, was not the European system still imperialist and abusive? And to whom? To Europeans, dummy! And the Islamic system? Overall committed more crimes than the Europeans, and how does that fit into your “white matrix” analysis???

You're reacting out of hysterical “white guilt” which is a useless emotion. Until you have an equal concern for ALL peoples, not only non-whites, you're just another racist. Racist on the right, racist on the left, who cares? It's all the same merde.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#53 Feb 13, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Because they love to play the innocent bystander victim. They keep trying to push guilt on the benevolent white establishment to keep their government gravy train full steam ahead so they can live off the dole until the well runs completely dry. Then when they are left with nothing because all the welfare money has run out and they have no viable job skills to fall back on to gain some type of employment, they will say it's all whitey's fault. Negroes are as predictable as clockwork, that's why it was so easy to keep them enslaved for over 300 years.
Historically in the USA there is a patter... certain advances are “granted” to black people, like Emancipation, civil rights, but then the job is done half-assed, whites tire of it, progress is rolled back, and then you wonder why black people complain!!!

If the white racists hadn't ended Reconstruction in the 1870's, the civil rights movement wouldn't have been necessary. A century later, if the vile pig Ronald Reagan hadn't ended forward progress toward equality, then we wouldn't have today still masses of the black population stuck in inner city poverty.

Learn some sociology or at least just get a dose of REALITY before you babble your reactionary white-racist bullshit, boy!!! And mind your mouth in public... if I'm within earshot you'll get hurt.
THE RELIC

United States

#54 Feb 13, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery still in existence in Asia, Africa, etc. It will continue to exist until Jesus returns.
Yes, as long as wars continue to the victor goes the spoils buuuuut, we're not in Asia, Africa, etc. We are in Amerikkka.

I can not worry about the backyard of others when my backyard in Amerikkka is full of white trash.
THE RELIC

United States

#55 Feb 13, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> So in essence you are saying that every racist is a psychopathic narcissist? That would entail millions of people from every race. Racism comes in varying degrees, you know. Not everybody is a David Duke or a Louis Farrakhan.
we're in Amerikkka and every race in Amerikkkka is not in the majority, is not in control of the police, did not write the constitution, is not im control of the judicial system or imstitutions if racism.
THE RELIC

United States

#56 Feb 13, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians deserve everything HORRIFYING that happens to their worthless asses.... TOWEL-HEADS INCLUDED >:)
The more we are afflicted, the more we multiply, the stronger we get, the greater we become.

I pray that giants keep on coming because, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

We are not weak people that are afraid of anything.
THE RELIC

United States

#58 Feb 13, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> I doubt Jesus has a problem with niccas being slave
s.
Whomsoever seek to be great, becomes a servant.

The most powerful office in America is the presidency and he is a servant of the people.

When ya climb off ya high horse, help ya own instead of running to a black forum im cowardice.
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

#59 Feb 13, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
it may be somewhat an extreme proposal.Besides why targeting us white Europeans more than white Amerikkkans ?
The demographic decline and the crumbling of the white matrix worldwide - not only in "Europe" - will bring a positive issue without waiting for a possible but very far extinction o
a whiteboi
I am in Amerikkka and white people in this country are of European ancestry, they are not "native americans". I am not a "native american" for my ancestry is african. Thus, african american is my designation and european american is theirs.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#60 Feb 13, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Amerikkka and white people in this country are of European ancestry, they are not "native americans". I am not a "native american" for my ancestry is african. Thus, african american is my designation and european american is theirs.
oh i see Sir, i get your point.

Being a European European (so to speak), that's why i was puzzled initially.
the possibility to get political power in the present structure of Amerikkka remains thin for Black People unless an alliance with Latinos and a serious increase of African immigration.
That is leaving open the question of where the Latinos will stand, "Blatinos" being a minority inside the Hispanics.

How do you see a practical way toward your aims ?

a whiteboi (from the old world)

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#61 Feb 13, 2013
United Penal Colonies of America
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#62 Feb 13, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh i see Sir, i get your point.
Being a European European (so to speak), that's why i was puzzled initially.
the possibility to get political power in the present structure of Amerikkka remains thin for Black People unless an alliance with Latinos and a serious increase of African immigration.
That is leaving open the question of where the Latinos will stand, "Blatinos" being a minority inside the Hispanics.
How do you see a practical way toward your aims ?
a whiteboi (from the old world)
The present structure of the U$A excludes 99% of the people.

Corporate power is not motivated by racism. It will use racism when that is useful, but its motive is to keep everyone in servitude as free-range cattle.

Structural change does not involve taking an anti-white attitude as you do, you vile racist piece of shit.

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#63 Feb 13, 2013
Let's be honest, there are some blacks that will always view so-called "white society" as discriminatory because they need an excuse to justify being lazy, underachievers, and to embrace hatred. Even if (or when) whites are no longer the majority, these losers will find another excuse to blame whites. Blacks shouldn't listen to these haters because this mentality will only drag you down to become one of them, and before you know it, your whole life has been pissed away on hate instead of living productive lives, having a family, and enjoying the good things life can offer.

Sorry excuse-making blacks, whites elected a black president twice, so your excuse-making days are over. Instead of being losers, get an education, stop hating, and most of all, stop lying to yourselves. Bill Cosby tried to explain this to you but since you're so fixated on hate, being self-loathing, and making excuses for your miserable lives, you are simply unable to comprehend good advice.
Grandpaw Whitey

Jackson, MS

#64 Feb 13, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>You're typical racist, dumb ass Christian.

That's why I smile every time I read things such as this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_C...

>:)
I believe my bible. I don't question it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 9 min dreamhunk 470
I love this song! 13 min Alala 1
are white men more feminine than black men? the... 14 min uncle afrique 28
The Koreans showed Hollywood! 14 min The Devil 21
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 17 min Brian_G 1,902
VIDEO: I DON'T DATE WHITE GIRLS.. YOUNG WW get ... 18 min BM Moving ON 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 22 min Ben YISRAEL 97,931
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... (Mar '14) 41 min Lili4 2,163
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 55 min Rofl 479
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 2 hr gargantos 2,621
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr African AE 28,577
More from around the web