why do white people hate muslims so m...

why do white people hate muslims so much?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pacenja wute

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2013
i go to like a all whites school and im not white lol everytime we get to wear what we want everyone looks what im wearing and if its somthing that they dont like they starting laughing now going to 6form all im thinking about is how are they going to act to me now we Muslims are human too u know so why be so racist to us if i started being racist back everyone will turn against me i really dont wanna go to that racist school anyway so what to do and anyway how come they dont like that we dont eat pork :`(
pacenja wute

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2013
PhuckU2 wrote:
<quoted text>Muslim isn't a race.
im arab and 99% of muslims is not white so most of the time when a white person hates a muslim then most of the chances are they hate someone who is not in they own race white people hates muslims period so that mean they hate people who is not they race and thats racist
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

#5 Apr 2, 2013
PhuckU2 wrote:
<quoted text>You're obviously black(I can tell)If you were a real muslim you'd know that only 20% of muslims are arab. Hating muslims isn't racist.You're just a stupid black bitch that's trying to cause problems between whites and other races.
What gave you trailer park pig filth the idea that he or she doesn't know that the majority of muslims aren't arab?
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Europigs Stole America wrote:
<quoted text> What gave you trailer park pig filth the idea that he or she doesn't know that the majority of muslims aren't arab?
North east Indian you fat sweaty lump of siht Im back!!!!! oh yeah and Im in a damn good mood.

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Because the Quran preaches jihad against us infidels and many Muxxies are willing to act on it.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#8 Apr 2, 2013
pacenja wute wrote:
i go to like a all whites school and im not white lol everytime we get to wear what we want everyone looks what im wearing and if its somthing that they dont like they starting laughing now going to 6form all im thinking about is how are they going to act to me now we Muslims are human too u know so why be so racist to us if i started being racist back everyone will turn against me i really dont wanna go to that racist school anyway so what to do and anyway how come they dont like that we dont eat pork :`(
Many Muslims are white.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#9 Apr 2, 2013
pacenja wute wrote:
Many Muslims are black.
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>North east Indian you fat sweaty lump of siht Im back!!!!! oh yeah and Im in a damn good mood.
you've got the wrong guy, convict descendant filth.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Europigs Stole America wrote:
<quoted text> you've got the wrong guy, convict descendant filth.
BS Numbnuts you gave yourself away ya fat sweaty old sad sack.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Ressentiment. Muslims humiliated them in several wars called Crusades. In fact, this was their first attempt to colonize and steal the world, but the Eastern civilizations weren't so defenseless as native Americans.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13 Apr 2, 2013
Thank God Muslims could protect their families and culture from these cold-blooded barbarians, genocidal thieves; people with highest tendency to produce serial killers, mass shooters, masochists and so on.

Level 6

Location hidden

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Resentment*
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

#17 Apr 2, 2013
PhuckU2 wrote:
<quoted text>The stupid black bitch said 99% of muslims are arabs. The truth is only 20% of muslims are arab. She's a stupid black bitch just like you.
Here is what he/she wrote:
pacenja wute wrote:
<quoted text>
im arab and 99% of muslims is not white
You can't read to save your pathetic life, stupid illiterate hick.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#18 Apr 2, 2013
Whites despise any group that'll fight back. The races or groups that don't cower to whites are called animals and uncivilized.
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

#19 Apr 2, 2013
PhuckU2 wrote:
<quoted text>The stupid black bitch said 99% of muslims are arabs. The truth is only 20% of muslims are arab. She's a stupid black bitch just like you.
I can't find where he/she wrote that. You were Home schooled on a red neck farm, puhahahaha.

Level 6

Location hidden

#21 Apr 21, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
Whites despise any group that'll fight back. The races or groups that don't cower to whites are called animals and uncivilized.
Word!
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#22 Apr 21, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
Them Muslims got plenty of white mfs in religion
Sara Jama

Edmonton, Canada

#24 Mar 15, 2014
To answer your question dear. I know what you are talking about. I was born and raised in Canada. Majority white people are pretty much brainwashed because they believe everything the media tells them instead of actual looking into the Holy Quran for answers. Islam means peace and submissive to one God. The Lord of the heavens and the earth. Islam does NOT mean terrorism nor are Muslims allowed to kill innocent person. If they do kill innocent people they will automatically enter hellfire. However, I am not saying all white people are racist and brain dead, but most of them are pathetic stupid and 100 % arrogant. They really should actual pick up a book rather believe garbage nazi media and the environment they are surrendered by. I once use to care what these people think, but as I grew up I decided "I don't give a crap these people say about me" because I know what Islam is about peace, loving and submissive to one God.

You should smile or do not smile at those who are bitter towards you, but Kindess is much better than revenge. If you can not be kind to them just stay away from them they are pretty much brainwashed to the point they do not know right from wrong as you have seen their replies and their actions towards at you in your school.

To trolls on here, anyone can be a Muslim. Black,white,brown,green, yellow etc. Islam is not a race, its a religion for many its a way of life according to God.

Peace be with you all xx.
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#25 Mar 15, 2014
Just doin' what I do....(detecting trolls)
pacenja wute wrote:
<quoted text>

who is not in they own race
If you're "muslim",
.... them how come you have African American vernacular?

Americans hate muslims because of 9/11.
And before you even start ooking at me,
....not all whites owned slaves, either, but we all supposedly have "white privilege" because of slavery.

THAT's what I call "equality".
TheystealEveryth ing

Columbia, SC

#27 Mar 15, 2014
They may hat the nation pof Islam for spreading lies about Islam. But if you ever read Hadith -63-1 dating back to 700 a.d. and took a close look at the north African couuntries those people are white. LOL only in America do these lies told by NOI exist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white people aware of white privilege? 4 min Tricky little mon... 129
MOST African Americans are NOT mixed (Oct '08) 6 min ACE 3,626
Africans did not sell their own 8 min Tricky little mon... 34
Why do Nigerian men target American women to ch... (Aug '12) 58 min Fred 260
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 59 min Mick 5,619
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 122,543
Biblical proof dark colored eyes are a blessing... 1 hr African AE 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 34,935
Why are most white people racist? 3 hr Mike 2,108
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 4 hr Username Entered 248