Created by viva on Jun 4, 2008

165 votes

Click on an option to vote

can't answer

inbreeding

Gms

San Diego, CA

#26 Oct 9, 2013
F*ck whoever came up with this thread. We are way smarter than the beaners.
faustia

Sacramento, CA

#27 Oct 14, 2013
Gms wrote:
F*ck whoever came up with this thread. We are way smarter than the beaners.
f*ck you, dominicans are so stupid they can't even find their own country on a map. And who was it that created the calendars and the number 0? Yeah that would be the Mayans of México. Yet Dominicans don't know/have basic math skills.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#28 Oct 14, 2013
It's strange how the DR & Haiti share the same island but when a hurricane ravages it, the Dominicans rebuild their storm ravaged part of the island without asking for one dime in aid or charity but the Haitians will sit on their voo doo worshipping buts with their paws out not expecting but demanding millions in aid & to get their own infrastructure rebuilt by foreign volunteers, can anybody explain that? Oh, maybe this explains it:

www.documentingreality.com/forum/f2/lazy-hait...
frank

Tokyo, Japan

#29 Oct 16, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
I have to disagree, there are manyyyy smart dominicans.
yeah? show me one nobel prize...
ihatedominicans

Sayreville, NJ

#30 Nov 7, 2013
there so ignorant I cannot believe what I've witnessed I the actual island and in the Dominican hotspot Perth Amboy sooooooooo ignorant and thugs.
NyC718

Bronx, NY

#31 Dec 4, 2013
Tableau wrote:
Let me guess, a Haitian started this thread?lol
either a haitian or puerto rican started this trend or maybe a mexican since they hate on black looking lations
CarolinaN_15

Freeland, PA

#33 Jul 27, 2014
I am Dominican and I strongly agree that some Dominicans are stupid as f*ck. However, because some of them are not the smartest people on earth, does not mean that we're all dumb. One of the main factors why Dominicans are not that smart is because of poverty. Why are we poor? Because white [email protected] decided to invade out country and take our shit. Us Dominicans might have a lot of problems but one thing we are is hard working. We work for our money and food instead of just sitting down waiting for a check from the government. & yes, I'm very f**king proud to be Dominican and be called stupid, than be white and think I'm the sh*t when all I really am is a piece of sh*t
Survey Says

Houston, TX

#34 Jul 27, 2014
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
Dominicans, Haitians...
What's the difference? They're all sun-baked primitives like their African fore bearers.
Nobody expects those sort of people to be anything but lazy, dumb parasites.
Number One answer.
ChrisKiller23

Bronx, NY

#35 Sep 14, 2014
Dominican girls are fine but not to be with in a relationship. Domincan girls are like blonde girls, they're hot as the summer but dumb as a doorknob. The sex is incredible because Domincan girls like to get freaky there's practically nothing they won't do to you or let you do to them in bed. But they're not the brightest lightbulbs out there. Puerto Rican girls take the cake for settling down they're Ride or Die chicks!
Dominican retard

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Dec 31, 2014
Tato 158 wrote:
<quoted text>The best drug dealers are dominican so they must be doing the math right. Your white cronies fly on the george washington bridge to get some of that good dominican "perico" and "manteca".
Well another dumb Dominican proud of drug dealing. Smh
X-TREME BIAS

Defiance, OH

#37 Dec 31, 2014
Several studies have been conducted on the island that is shared by the Dominicans & those Haitians & the results are very clear & revealing, Dominicans are a beautiful, hard working, proud & resourceful people that are a pleasure to know, unlike the dirty, boulder headed, AIDS infected, voo doo worshipping, corrupt, dirt cake eating Haitians who Papa Doc & Baby Doc Duvalier & their infamous Milice Volontaires de la Securite didn't kill enough of.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonton_Macoute

Haitians are a stinking, dirty socially repulsive bunch of two legged animals not fit to live on this planet, even the regular ganja smoking Caribbean monkey chasers spit on them.
jjj

Newark, NJ

#39 Feb 11, 2015
Dominican are slow 20 yrs my life and never met a smart one. There rude and smell like fried fish all the time

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#40 Feb 12, 2015
ChrisKiller23 wrote:
Dominican girls are fine but not to be with in a relationship. Domincan girls are like blonde girls, they're hot as the summer but dumb as a doorknob. The sex is incredible because Domincan girls like to get freaky there's practically nothing they won't do to you or let you do to them in bed. But they're not the brightest lightbulbs out there. Puerto Rican girls take the cake for settling down they're Ride or Die chicks!
I like Dominican girls better than PR girls. PR girls are insanely jealous.
platano susio

San Jose, CA

#41 Mar 17, 2015
Tato 158 wrote:
<quoted text>The best drug dealers are dominican so they must be doing the math right. Your white cronies fly on the george washington bridge to get some of that good dominican "perico" and "manteca".
YOU F#@$%^G DIRTY ASS DUMI IN CANS NEEDS TO GET THE F#$@ OUT PR YOU DAM RATS!!!
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#42 Mar 17, 2015
Lmao I love when black ppl come up with this crap. I bet it was another jealous female.
Anonymous

New York, NY

#43 Mar 27, 2015
I visited the Bronx ny from the grand cayman in 1990 ,on day I get lost on the streets,I saw a black man with jerry curls I approached the black man to ask for drections ,the black man respond that he is not black ,and he is domonican,I walk away wondering what was that, someone told me If I did not know that black people from the domonican republic clame that they are white people,I grew up in the Caribbean and I did not know that such fools live in the Caribbean, I never seen a white man claming that he is not white ,or a Chinese, indian claiming that they are not what they are what happen them them foolih domonican,t6hey don't know how stupid and foolish thy look , it is known that a domonican woman spend twice of her earning buying hair straightner ,skin bleecher burning up there skin with acid trying to look white ,the next time you strip a domonican woman check out the difference with the air in her pubic area in comparison to the hair on her head.

“Hemingway ”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#44 Jun 17, 2015
Tableau wrote:
Let me guess, a Haitian started this thread?lol
The point is whether it is true and they go seen pretty stupid did I'm not Haitian. They are do stupid that they don't even know what race they are,
Redbone Swirl

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Jun 17, 2015
Many are sexy though. Yum.
JimmyJam

United States

#46 Jun 17, 2015
johnplustwomore wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is whether it is true and they go seen pretty stupid did I'm not Haitian. They are do stupid that they don't even know what race they are,
Do you identify with being stupid?

“Hemingway ”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#47 Jun 17, 2015
JimmyJam wrote:
<quoted text>Do you identify with being stupid?
Correction; I am speaking about Dominicans they do seem pretty stupid! Any group who worship another race are stupid baboons. Don't you know that? This is the first sign of a primitive crude race who cannot help themselves!
johnplustwomore wrote:
<quoted text>The point is whether it is true and they do seem pretty stupid. And I'm not Haitian. They're so stupid they don't even know what race they are,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 3 min Dudley 341
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Copout 1,497,818
This young black male is jammin' at 10:21 PM 21 min Drilling for the ... 3
News Being conservative is not being racist 27 min huntcoyotes 467
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... (Sep '14) 44 min Paul is really dead 56
This young black male is home for spring break 53 min Drilling for the ... 3
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 603
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Dan Snow 1,133
More from around the web