Since: May 08

New York Tendaberry

#1 Jun 4, 2008
Let me guess, a Haitian started this thread?lol

“Male Dog!!”

Since: Mar 08

Ellicott City, MD

#2 Jun 4, 2008
Look this is stupid. I have a lot of Dominican friends, and they are fantastic people.

If you have problems with a particular person then say so.

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#3 Jun 4, 2008
I am on bedrest and need entertainment. Go post this on the DR sites and also post your address. Can I do it for you? THis can be fun.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Jun 4, 2008
This is clearly a not so slick shot a GB....give it up!

“ZZZZZZZ”

Since: Oct 07

ATL

#5 Jun 4, 2008
Dominicans some mostly of African descent, some even deny their African heritage, I don't understand that!

Since: Mar 08

United States

#6 Jun 4, 2008
Tableau wrote:
Let me guess, a Haitian started this thread?lol
yeah,a Hate-IAN,lol

“Stars are exploding the lights”

Since: May 08

New York Tendaberry

#7 Jun 4, 2008
__GodBody__ wrote:
<quoted text>yeah,a Hate-IAN,lol
You know it was, Godbody.LOL
Prttybrown

United States

#9 Dec 17, 2008
Why people assume it had to be a Haitian?! Get off my ppls back lol
Rep

Anasco, Puerto Rico

#11 Mar 30, 2013
They are stupid trust me . The simplest tasks a monkey could be trainer faster and better. The only thing theyre good at is baseball and thats cause the only thing they can play with when theyre kids is a stick and a bottle cap.
Oiler13

San Fernando De Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Couldn't agree more Ilive in the Dominican Republic now I am originally from Canada and at least 5 to 10 times a day all I can do is shake my head and laugh, it is actually sad how dumb 95% of the people here are like little simple tasks that would take people of normal intelangence 5 minutes could take a Dominican half of a day, and their math skills are evens worse no matter where you they need a calculator if you buy something that cost 600pesos and you give 1000 pesos you better break out that calculator to find out that it is 400 pesos change.
Tato 158

United States

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Oiler13 wrote:
Couldn't agree more Ilive in the Dominican Republic now I am originally from Canada and at least 5 to 10 times a day all I can do is shake my head and laugh, it is actually sad how dumb 95% of the people here are like little simple tasks that would take people of normal intelangence 5 minutes could take a Dominican half of a day, and their math skills are evens worse no matter where you they need a calculator if you buy something that cost 600pesos and you give 1000 pesos you better break out that calculator to find out that it is 400 pesos change.
The best drug dealers are dominican so they must be doing the math right. Your white cronies fly on the george washington bridge to get some of that good dominican "perico" and "manteca".
Ghost

Bronx, NY

#14 Aug 23, 2013
to Tato 158, and that is something to be proud for...

Most Dominican that came to the US after the late 90's lack of educations and yes they live in the intercity as the Heights. This is one of the main reasons they are consider dumb. However this group is the one that gives this group a bad reputation.

What they said about being racist that is true, they swear they are white....lol

Remember stupid people are don't like school!!!!!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Aug 23, 2013
Why are domnicians mules..can somebody explain tht to me?
Sam the Sociologist

Harrisburg, PA

#16 Aug 23, 2013
Ghost wrote:
What they said about being racist that is true, they swear they are white....lol....
16% are white. Thatís the same percentage as Mexico.

Dominican Republic
Ethnic groups
mixed 73%,
white 16%,
black 11%
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
fifi

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Aug 26, 2013
Oiler13 wrote:
Go f**k you self. Why dont you go back to canada and play with your snow gear and eat potato. Also, let me know where you live In DR so my friends and I can show you how dumb we are.
Ray

Miami, FL

#18 Sep 27, 2013
Anyone know what is with the women here don't get me wrong they are beautiful but most of them are retarded they sell their ass for money just to give most of the money to their boyfriend then he goes and spends it on his other women? Lol kinda dumb if ya ask me
Zebes

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#20 Oct 9, 2013
Hi, I'm dominican and I can't agreed more. I've been living outside the country for many years and now that I returned, I can't stand a minute talking to the common people, fuck, they are worst than a 5 years old kid; their religious thoughs can't be refused because that's against God, is like nobody has a standar collective knolege for the most simple tasks, everything has to be explain. Anyway I don't blame those people for their retarded condition (retarded not biologically but educationally), the only entity that asume all fault is the extreme corrupted goverments that has been passing trhoug this small island along the time, tricking all the world saying that we've a democratic conutry, but the sad reality is a dictatorship that controls even the lack education that this folks recive.

Thanks all for reading and forgive my bad english, remember that I'm dominican.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#22 Oct 9, 2013
The mofos are stupid because they get hit on the head with Baseballs alot. lol

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#23 Oct 9, 2013
I have to disagree, there are manyyyy smart dominicans.
Zebes

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#24 Oct 9, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
I have to disagree, there are manyyyy smart dominicans.
Perhaps, but not living in Dominican Republic; remember that the 10% of dominican people live outside of his country mainly in New York US and Spain, countrys were people can become in someway a little civilized; be in mind that I'm saying: the problem is not etnic, genetic or in somehow biologically it is an ideological and educational problem. The only group that remain with the tittle of smart in the country are perhaps the people that controls all most corrupted religious, military and political powers in the world and that group of people only represent the 0.01% of population. This is a process that even afected U.S. of America's people in a sililar way at his very begining (1865) like a great nation; people were as stupid as dominicans are today.

Hope you understand, and realize that the first step to solve a problem is reconising it. Thanks for reading an sorry about my english.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you need further evidence that white people ... 9 min Michele 21
The ancient internet REVEALED !! 21 min 7New Earth7 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 21 min TRUTH HITMAN 95,802
Ferguson protesters march inside St. Louis Coun... 28 min SomebodySmackThis... 27
The biggest haters of blacks are blacks themselves 30 min Sam I Am 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min Tony Rome 1,126,143
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 39 min Michele 10
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 50 min dreamhunk 25,593
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr African AE 7,464
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 3 hr rivhombo innocent 226
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 5 hr Pinkish Peach Man 80,417

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE