Comments
21 - 40 of 58 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2013

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 26, 2013
 
Kim West?
Lopez

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 26, 2013
 
This guy is gonna end up OJ'ing her

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bohogamy wrote:
<quoted text>lol you bw are silly. Firstly kim gagged on a bm. And not a slave master who raped your kind. You bw are sub every thats the truth. Typical bw using education and pussy as selfworth amor.. Yall are halwitts and thats fact. If your yt male .then stupidity is encoded in your dna.
Seek Jesus.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

desperatemen wrote:
<quoted text>Listen you filthy animal go get educated and a life. Kim K uses you up like the useless slaves you are.
Using education? Its key you thick high school drop out. The Pakistani girl Malala almost died to go school.

All you know is your penis size, acting like babies and thug music. Grow up!
Seek Jesus.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 26, 2013
 
Junior wrote:
Kanye is just as much a 'ho' as Kim so no love to be lost, no jealously to be had. I think they're both just ready to settle down from life in the fast lane. They're just about even in many ways. Financially about the same too.
I think he's gay. I doubt this baby is his.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim is a mudshark the white equivalent of a ghettogagger.YT men won't wife up black strippers and ghettogaggers but black men marry white sl uts and strippers without a prenup.white women who had you lynched and castrated and kept your dycks in jars.They take all your money and share it with white men.So who is really the halfwit?
She isn't a white woman and I'm tired of people saying she is. I hate her because she IS a role model for white trash.
bohogamy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 26, 2013
 
desperatemen wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you filthy animal go get educated and a life. Kim K uses you up like the useless slaves you are.
Using education? Its key you thick high school drop out. The Pakistani girl Malala almost died to go school.
All you know is your penis size, acting like babies and thug music. Grow up!
stfu you yt trash stay away from sunlight you kentucky fried craxxer. Penis envy will drive you to extinction. Stupid ass devil. Silly one dimentional ape using the education angel everytime cause you too dumb to think of anything else. If you a bw then you an endangered sheboon unworthy of a mate and only usefull for cumdumping.
bohogamy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 26, 2013
 
Jolly Green Giant wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim is a mudshark the white equivalent of a ghettogagger.YT men won't wife up black strippers and ghettogaggers but black men marry white sl uts and strippers without a prenup.white women who had you lynched and castrated and kept your dycks in jars.They take all your money and share it with white men.So who is really the halfwit?
stfu beach.. Wat have bw done for the world except fake weave and hideous impractical long ass nails?.ww got more guts than you devils. We bm done moved on how many rich bm go for yall donkeys? None so stfu and go fuxx a redneck and breed yoself to extinction
Blasian wonderkid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 26, 2013
 
bohogamy wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu beach.. Wat have bw done for the world except fake weave and hideous impractical long ass nails?.ww got more guts than you devils. We bm done moved on how many rich bm go for yall donkeys? None so stfu and go fuxx a redneck and breed yoself to extinction

You haven't moved on anywhere you dumb ape.Bm the biggest failures and cowards in history,too lazy eating watermelons to get up and fight for black women and children during slavery.His big dumb monkey dyck was lusting after the ww.No other race of male would of let that happen to their own exept dumb monkey spineless bm.They would of died before they allowed themselves to be enslaved.Now go find a ww who calls you n***a in the bedroom and a rapist when she calls the cops on you.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bohogamy wrote:
<quoted text>stfu beach.. Wat have bw done for the world except fake weave and hideous impractical long ass nails?.ww got more guts than you devils. We bm done moved on how many rich bm go for yall donkeys? None so stfu and go fuxx a redneck and breed yoself to extinction
So engage in IR and thank white men and white women since you are obviously bitter towards the black race.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Blasian wonderkid wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't moved on anywhere you dumb ape.Bm the biggest failures and cowards in history,too lazy eating watermelons to get up and fight for black women and children during slavery.His big dumb monkey dyck was lusting after the ww.No other race of male would of let that happen to their own exept dumb monkey spineless bm.They would of died before they allowed themselves to be enslaved.Now go find a ww who calls you n***a in the bedroom and a rapist when she calls the cops on you.
That's not a nice thing to say.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

bohogamy wrote:
<quoted text>stfu you yt trash stay away from sunlight you kentucky fried craxxer. Penis envy will drive you to extinction. Stupid ass devil. Silly one dimentional ape using the education angel everytime cause you too dumb to think of anything else. If you a bw then you an endangered sheboon unworthy of a mate and only usefull for cumdumping.
So why don't seek counseling for you being born black?

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 26, 2013
 
What's impossible for the power of love?
bohogamy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Blasian wonderkid wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't moved on anywhere you dumb ape.Bm the biggest failures and cowards in history,too lazy eating watermelons to get up and fight for black women and children during slavery.His big dumb monkey dyck was lusting after the ww.No other race of male would of let that happen to their own exept dumb monkey spineless bm.They would of died before they allowed themselves to be enslaved.Now go find a ww who calls you n***a in the bedroom and a rapist when she calls the cops on you.
truth is bw too dumb to form a millitancy with so we couldnt save yall. Yall loved being slave ho's to massa. Besides you aint pretty enough. And yall are mentally screwed up even a bw told me not to date yall lol. She said i dont want you hurt by them bw. Yall are toast and nothing but bedwarmers.. Look at facts we dont even wife you devils..youre devils like yt males. You even chooce to get screwed by racists on porn sites..not bm fault there..so fuk you , you nonentity.yall are shadows on earth wearing weaves to look like yalls opressors sick apes.
Blasian Wonderkid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 26, 2013
 
bohogamy wrote:
<quoted text>
truth is bw too dumb to form a millitancy with so we couldnt save yall. Yall loved being slave ho's to massa. Besides you aint pretty enough. And yall are mentally screwed up even a bw told me not to date yall lol. She said i dont want you hurt by them bw. Yall are toast and nothing but bedwarmers.. Look at facts we dont even wife you devils..youre devils like yt males. You even chooce to get screwed by racists on porn sites..not bm fault there..so fuk you , you nonentity.yall are shadows on earth wearing weaves to look like yalls opressors sick apes.

You've probably got tears in your eyes while you type with your gorilla fingers.Of course bw arent pretty they come from monkey bm with inferior DNA.
It looks like your screwing your massa in porn and loving it,you are officially the lowest form of life on this earth.An abomination before the eyes of God.
http://thughunter.com/home
bohogamy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Blasian Wonderkid wrote:
<quoted text>
You've probably got tears in your eyes while you type with your gorilla fingers.Of course bw arent pretty they come from monkey bm with inferior DNA.
It looks like your screwing your massa in porn and loving it,you are officially the lowest form of life on this earth.An abomination before the eyes of God.
http://thughunter.com/home
stfu hoe your sheboon traits are emeating from your post you dumb hoe.i told you yall are the lowest lifeform of humans you oow cretin..bw are lost causes. Your lossing this battle. Die single slut. We need your kind out.
bohogamy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stupid ape comparing that thughunter shit to geting raped on ghetto gaggers..low iq halfwith. Incapable of clear judgement. Yall are trash..when yt thing yall are tarsh and use yall on gg..your think we respect you? No other women do that except you shrillas..sill ugly virus cariers.
Blasian Wonderkid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bohogamy wrote:
stupid ape comparing that thughunter shit to geting raped on ghetto gaggers..low iq halfwith. Incapable of clear judgement. Yall are trash..when yt thing yall are tarsh and use yall on gg..your think we respect you? No other women do that except you shrillas..sill ugly virus cariers.

Thug hunters looooooooooool
bohogamy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 26, 2013
 
Blasian Wonderkid wrote:
<quoted text>
Thug hunters looooooooooool
like i said bw too dumb. Ghatto gaggers 'racism' thug hunters homosexuality. Racism is worse. Because you been generational raped.. Now its willfully done by you virus cariers. Wm dont respect you apes... Neither do we bm. Your all trash.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 27, 2013
 
JustdroppedIN wrote:
It's sad that people in society actually look to these nuts as "how to be" in "real" life. Kanye is a rude loose cannon and Kim is just plain ole LOOSE! Yet, BM especially have no sense of direction, self respect or genuine morals these days. They'll put any Jezebel with a silicone azz on a pedastal for a temporary thrill and then it's on to the next.
Who in their right mind would want to wife something like her?
MACEO

As I read black men IR who date/marry white woman the White women has a 1,006 chance of being killed or abused by that Black man!

She was trying to end the relationship
http://www.wyff4.com/news/28671947/detail.htm ...

http://www.uniondailytimes.com/view/full_stor ...

video: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/15150470/two ...

Another white girlfriend brutally murdered by black thug
http://www.macon.com/2011/06/28/1612402/hawki ...

http://www.clarkfuneralhawkinsville.com/sitem ...

Black Thug Murdered Her for Not Posting Bail
http://www.examiner.com/news-in-san-diego/man ...

Still another example of a white woman who learns the facts of life the hard way

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/showthread ...

Location of Offender: Grays Harbor County Jail
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsActi ...

Black Thug Beaten to death a woman in a store bathroom
(she didn't want him)

I notice that many of these cases involve a black male much older than the white female. He was the pimp/prostitute relationship instead of what is usually considered to be a "girlfriend"/ boyfriend relationship... as discussed living off her.

http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com/ ...

http://jefferson.kfvs12.com/news/crime/boyfri ...

Brutally beaten to death after “begging for her life,”
"She was hanging around a bad crowd a bunch of Black Thugs"
http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2 ...

Black thug murders 7 members of his white girlfriends families
Police say the 34-year-old ex-con targeted two former girlfriends in Thursday's rampage, fatally shooting both of them and five members of their families, including his own 12-year-old daughter.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43677328/ns/us_ne ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••