What does a typical AA woman look like?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#909 Jan 2, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text> I cannot believe you even have the audacity to make it appear tribalism is such a negative thing:P
I mean c'mon.:p
In this thread there's a war between AA's, West Africans, Caribbeans, East Africans and Afro Latinas. All on "Looks" of a certain group.

This is tribalism at its FINEST! And yes tribalism is negative hun.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#910 Jan 2, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tribalism is negative.
No it is not.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Wakefield, UK

#911 Jan 2, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not.
It is tribalism which allowed the ''Atlantic Slave Trade'' to occur. Are you going to claim that such an event wasn't negative?

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#912 Jan 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
In this thread there's a war between AA's, West Africans, Caribbeans, East Africans and Afro Latinas. All on "Looks" of a certain group.
This is tribalism at its FINEST! And yes tribalism is negative hun.
what are the qualities that are making tribalism negative?

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#913 Jan 2, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is tribalism which allowed the ''Atlantic Slave Trade'' to occur. Are you going to claim that such an event wasn't negative?
Define tribalism. The definition is all I need please.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Wakefield, UK

#914 Jan 2, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Define tribalism. The definition is all I need please.
''Tribalism'' to me is taking any distinction within humanity more over the top than physical appearance or cultural differences.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#915 Jan 2, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text> what are the qualities that are making tribalism negative?
Bigsmoke already said it perfectly here...
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is tribalism which allowed the ''Atlantic Slave Trade'' to occur.
Use your head. Just how did Europeans conquer the Africans after the Atlantic slave trade? What did those Africans do that made it possible. Use your head...

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#916 Jan 2, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
''Tribalism'' to me is taking any distinction within humanity more over the top than physical appearance or cultural differences.
This comment pertains to your previous post: According to history it was not tribalism but greed. White people even have indentured servants that were white people.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#917 Jan 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigsmoke already said it perfectly here...
<quoted text>
Use your head. Just how did Europeans conquer the Africans after the Atlantic slave trade? What did those Africans do that made it possible. Use your head...
According to history it was not tribalism but greed. White people even have indentured servants that were white people.

:p

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#918 Jan 2, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text> According to history it was not tribalism but greed. White people even have indentured servants that were white people.
:p
This doesn't even correlate with my question. Again what did Africans do to that made the Europeans able to conquer them. Rating down my posts won't solve anything neither.

And we are not even talking about indentured servants.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#919 Jan 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
This doesn't even correlate with my question. Again what did Africans do to that made the Europeans able to conquer them. Rating down my posts won't solve anything neither.
And we are not even talking about indentured servants.
But I thought you presented Bigsmoke's statement as your answer to my post.:p

I am not rating your post it is not that serious :P

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#920 Jan 2, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>But I thought you presented Bigsmoke's statement as your answer to my post.:p
No Bigsmoke said Tribalism is what made the Atlantic slave trade occurred. I'm basically going into more detail, I'm asking you what did Africans do that made it possible for the Europeans to conquer them. Its different...
PANMA19 wrote:
I am not rating your post it is not that serious :P
I never said it was serious.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#921 Jan 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
No Bigsmoke said Tribalism is what made the Atlantic slave trade occurred. I'm basically going into more detail, I'm asking you what did Africans do that made it possible for the Europeans to conquer them. Its different...
<quoted text>
I never said it was serious.
Okay, educate me a little here. What do you mean how?:p

Oh I know. I am trying to convey to you it is not serious enough for me to rate your posts.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#922 Jan 2, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, educate me a little here. What do you mean how?:p
Oh I know. I am trying to convey to you it is not serious enough for me to rate your posts.
It should be simple..."Divide and Conquer". Which is what the Europeans used against not only Africans, but non Europeans around the world.

Africans made it possible for them to be conquered because they were to tribal to recognize a more deadly enemy(Europeans). Africans sided with the Europeans to defeat and conquer other African tribes.

Those Africans that sided with the Europeans were later conquered themselves by the Europeans. Their tribalism didn't let them see who the real enemies were. The Chinese and Indians didn't have that. Even though they were defeated by the Europeans, ethic groups in China and India put aside their differences to battle the Europeans.

This isn't rocket science.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#923 Jan 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be simple..."Divide and Conquer". Which is what the Europeans used against not only Africans, but non Europeans around the world.
Africans made it possible for them to be conquered because they were to tribal to recognize a more deadly enemy(Europeans). Africans sided with the Europeans to defeat and conquer other African tribes.
Those Africans that sided with the Europeans were later conquered themselves by the Europeans. Their tribalism didn't let them see who the real enemies were. The Chinese and Indians didn't have that. Even though they were defeated by the Europeans, ethic groups in China and India put aside their differences to battle the Europeans.
This isn't rocket science.
Okay, can you please state the definition of tribalism(what you believe it means) because I am thinking Tribalism would have been a good thing because if the different tribes possessed tribalism then maybe they would have not joined forces with the Europeans.

Also, Tribalism "to me" means unity in some way because the people within holds certain qualities that brings them together.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#924 Jan 2, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, can you please state the definition of tribalism(what you believe it means) because I am thinking Tribalism would have been a good thing because if the different tribes possessed tribalism then maybe they would have not joined forces with the Europeans.
Also, Tribalism "to me" means unity in some way because the people within holds certain qualities that brings them together.
Tribalism(to what it means to me:
1."Only loyal to ONE specific group"
2. Ignores individuality

Sure it may sound good on paper just like communism. But look at people like AAA,Unique2,SassynTrashy. Not even, look at how the Nazis thought Germans were better than everyone.

Tribalism doesn't allow open minded people. Fact.
ashanti king

United States

#925 Jan 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>It should be simple..."Divide and Conquer". Which is what the Europeans used against not only Africans, but non Europeans around the world.

Africans made it possible for them to be conquered because they were to tribal to recognize a more deadly enemy(Europeans). Africans sided with the Europeans to defeat and conquer other African tribes.

Those Africans that sided with the Europeans were later conquered themselves by the Europeans. Their tribalism didn't let them see who the real enemies were. The Chinese and Indians didn't have that. Even though they were defeated by the Europeans, ethic groups in China and India put aside their differences to battle the Europeans.

This isn't rocket science.
Not just Africans, while Africans was dealing tribal wars Indians was dealing with something worser than tribalism. Religion division among Muslims and Hindu. Which is still going on as we speak. India and Pakistan

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Magnolia, TX

#926 Jan 2, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay
There is nothing wrong with loving your own ethnic group, just don't do it to the point where you become ethnocentric.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#927 Jan 3, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with loving your own ethnic group, just don't do it to the point where you become ethnocentric.
I must agree
She reminds me of when I first went away to college and started hangin with some black Muslims on my floor they had me reading all these black conscience books, burning incense and wearing African clothes lol! So glad I passed thru that stage those books are full of it!! Bunch of made up HOO HA trying to make you feel special
Kelvo

Atlanta, GA

#928 Jan 3, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
What are u talking about dude. It is really much easier to identify East
Africans. East Africans from Kenya to Tanzania are easy to identify.
Horns are also easy to identify. Clearly you too don't know a lot about
west Africa or Africa with the trash you are spewing out. From
Senegalese and Malians don't look like Nigerians. Northern west Africans
don't look like southern west Africans. Come back again
Im kenyan and its clear you dont now anything about east africans and african

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,375,348
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 3 min dreamhunk 3,652
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Moses 133,433
Most African American Men lack ambition,and wan... (Jul '09) 8 min Dee gee 119
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 18 min Ralphy 22
All Non-whites NOT JUST not support Trump, They... 25 min Claude 2
Donald Trump bring the racist out of white people 30 min Reality 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 37 min Moses 43,679
Why all black women must breed with white men! 3 hr Absimil 49
More from around the web