Black men destroyed the black community.

Black men destroyed the black community.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
TruthHurts

Middleburg, FL

#1 Feb 22, 2011
They love to talk about the "feminist movement" because they want to blame us black women before we get a chance to come together and realize the truth... Black men have failed us, themselves, their children, and our community.

What other race of men sits back and PROUDLY let's women raise children by themselves?

What other race of men has such low determination when it comes to education?

What other race of men has such high rates of HIV/AIDS?(black men have the highest rate of HIV out of ALL people)

What other race of men supports music and movies that degrade his own race?

What other race of men let his women get enslaved and raped and told she was less than a woman?

What other race of man would blame ALL of this on his mother, even though he knows it's his own fault?

Black men are failures and they know it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
john

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2011
Yes blacks were ensalved,so were the jews and most other groups in all of history.Even whites were slaves throughout history.

With a black president,affirmative action,medicaid,housing voutures,free higher learning for lower income people who choose to drop put of school,section 8,food stamps,welfare,blacks chosen for jobs over all other colors of people and they still cant make it.????

There are people floating on rafts in the ocean to get here,people crossing deserts with jugs of water and a back pack at night with children in their arms who have made it here with just a shovel,and all blacks do is scream about slavery which was hundreds of years ago,when they are handpicked specifically for jobs over all others and they still yell and scream about slavery!!!My grandma was an american indian,she lost everything and had nothing.She never complained and I have been discriminated by black people and ya know what,I am to strong,to fast and to smart to be held down by anyone.When we put the power of our lives in someone elses hands and say it is that persons fault over there,thats the reason I am in this place in life,then you are a slave.If white people are so evil than why do black people take the devils money???

Blacks have chosen to go on cruise control,taking govt handouts and using them as crutches,raising their hands to volunteer to call themselves victims,and choosing crutches instead of using govt programs as a springboard to better themselves,and give more to their families,making them stronger.

Who knows,maybe blacks could be smarter than everyone in the whole world if they applied themselves to higher learning,more than basketball,saving to buy rims for cars,and buying clothes to go to the club in so they can find a woman to go home with they will never talk to again.We need an education black culture,not a gangsta player culture,and until that happens,and the mindset changes from slaves to enlightened and blacks actually being proud to be americans and thankful for their opportunities that they alone in the free world posess opportunities they arent thankful for,that foreigners trying to make it to this country wish they had everyday,and have literally died for,the black culture will continue to further sink into oblivion.

Truly a sad state the black culture.I hope for americas sake the black culture has an awakening,because when black america,all americans prosper as one-

Ankhsanamen

AOL

#5 Apr 11, 2011
TruthHurts wrote:
They love to talk about the "feminist movement" because they want to blame us black women before we get a chance to come together and realize the truth... Black men have failed us, themselves, their children, and our community.
What other race of men sits back and PROUDLY let's women raise children by themselves?
What other race of men has such low determination when it comes to education?
What other race of men has such high rates of HIV/AIDS?(black men have the highest rate of HIV out of ALL people)
What other race of men supports music and movies that degrade his own race?
What other race of men let his women get enslaved and raped and told she was less than a woman?
What other race of man would blame ALL of this on his mother, even though he knows it's his own fault?
Black men are failures and they know it.
Why do y'all insist on beating the same ole horses to dayum death. These subjects have already been discussed again and again, and each time we have blown your accusations and half truths out of the f__kin water. And I speak as a Black women. Sister (if you are indeed Black) you are damaged. Why in the world would you purposely come to a public forum and put down your entire race. Remember it's not just Black men you comdemn here, but their mother's as well, the other half of the population, for not raising good sons. Would come here and put down your family members in this fashion. Do you have brothers, male cousins, nephews? What would your own father think of you for saying such things about him? Think. You make yourself transparent and stupid-looking. And if you meant to refer to "some" Black men and not the ones you know, then you should make that clear and not condemn a whole race because of your own personal encounters. If you picked on a man who fit these categories and he broke your heart, then make that clear. But don't put down your entire race. It is self-defeating and noone but an idiot would take you seriously. Nuff said.
Ankhsanamen

AOL

#6 Apr 11, 2011
john wrote:
Who knows,maybe blacks could be smarter than everyone in the whole world if they applied themselves to higher learning,more than basketball,saving to buy rims for cars,and buying clothes to go to the club in so they can find a woman to go home with they will never talk to again.We need an education black culture,not a gangsta player culture,and until that happens,and the mindset changes from slaves to enlightened and blacks actually being proud to be americans and thankful for their opportunities that they alone in the free world posess opportunities they arent thankful for,that foreigners trying to make it to this country wish they had everyday,and have literally died for,the black culture will continue to further sink into oblivion.
Truly a sad state the black culture.I hope for americas sake the black culture has an awakening,because when black america,all americans prosper as one-
What is sad is that white folks should but won't get dey head out of our azzes so we can wipe. As far as being appreciative goes, gray meat you ain't got enough of anything that can repay Black people for slavery. If every single man, woman, and child went on welfare for eternity, it wouldn't pay for that which you stole from us and are still stealing that can never be repaid. Get it? Got it? Good. So go somewhere and sit yo azz down borrow you some paper towels and wipe that schmutz off your face and for God's sake, wash your hair.
I date white men

United States

#7 Jul 22, 2011
Stop talking about slavery that's a cop out we have a black president.

Black men are the only men on the planet who shuck, jive and behave as though being a dumb babymaking thug is a worthy profession.

Black men are no good as a whole One on one maybe. Very few are good.
And to those mule dumb black women talking about-don't diss black men. Get a clue! They abandon their kids 70% of black kids don't have a daddy at home. Generations raised by mothers and grandmother cause there are no men around. Black women defend men who don't give a hoot for community.

Maybe you are one of the rare black women married to a black man-I was. We married too young thank god I didn't have kids!!!

Yes the black men in my immediate family, not a damn one is married to a black woman these stats are common. Out of wedlock kids aka bastards!
Yet stupid black women defend them when- black men marry outside the race at staggering numbers!

Stupid black women say to me: how can you love a white man? Easy!!! He handles life, is responsible and will protect me! Much more than Leroy and his blunt smoking, baby making, jive talking ways!
Look at most of the famous mixed race people they were abandoned by their BLACK father. Halle, The President, Mariah-all dumped by black bums and yes I consider the president's father a fucking bum.

The gig is up. Can't blame 'the bitter black bitch' for the havoc your asses have wrought on the black community.

Lazy, selfish, immature always blaming black women and even white women know how lazy and shiftless you are. Go to youtube.

Yes I'm black! And I fear the black man. If I see two of them on the street together, I cross the street. And if one of them gets shot by a cop they want us black women to march. Fuck you, negroes.
To all the young black women reading this: move out of the hood asap. MOVE. You are not protected. BM verbally abuse and terrorize women and children. There is NO protection for a woman in the hood.

Also the movement is called BWE-Black woman's empowerment. All of a sudden, black men noticing that we are leaving them behind.

As for me? I date white men. No way in hell would I date a black men, they are, for the most part, undesirable partner with a lust for light skin and guess what white ladies? You will be footing the bill and he will cheat, beat and dump you with your mixed, ha, ha, I mean, BLACK kids, as he goes along his immature, merry way.

Bitter? Realistic. You could not pay me to date a black men they always want you to mother them but they never have your back.

Black men you are through the jig is up you cannot blame the black women for the reasons that your communities are failures!!!!!!!!!
PS
Kindly go bother those fat white women who, by ever increasing numbers, are sick of you! Cause you dump them in the end.

blacksexyman82

“Msyree is my Online wife”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 22, 2011
I date white men wrote:
Black men are the only men on the planet who shuck, jive and behave as though being a dumb babymaking thug is a worthy profession.
And to those mule dumb black women talking about-don't diss black men. Get a clue! They abandon their kids 70% of black kids don't have a daddy at home. Generations raised by mothers and grandmother cause there are no men around. Black women defend men who don't give a hoot for community.
Maybe you are one of the rare black women married to a black man-I was. We married too young thank god I didn't have kids!!!
Yes the black men in my immediate family, not a damn one is married to a black woman these stats are common. Out of wedlock kids aka bastards!
Yet stupid black women defend them when- black men marry outside the race at staggering numbers!
Stupid black women say to me: how can you love a white man? Easy!!! He handles life, is responsible and will protect me! Much more than Leroy and his blunt smoking, baby making, jive talking ways!
Look at most of the famous mixed race people they were abandoned by their BLACK father. Halle, The President, Mariah-all dumped by black bums and yes I consider the president's father a fucking bum.
The gig is up. Can't blame 'the bitter black bitch' for the havoc your asses have wrought on the black community.
Lazy, selfish, immature always blaming black women and even white women know how lazy and shiftless you are. Go to youtube.
Yes I'm black! And I fear the black man. If I see two of them on the street together, I cross the street. And if one of them gets shot by a cop they want us black women to march. Fuck you, negroes.
To all the young black women reading this: move out of the hood asap. MOVE. You are not protected. BM verbally abuse and terrorize women and children. There is NO protection for a woman in the hood.
Also the movement is called BWE-Black woman's empowerment. All of a sudden, black men noticing that we are leaving them behind.
As for me? I date white men. No way in hell would I date a black men, they are, for the most part, undesirable partner with a lust for light skin and guess what white ladies? You will be footing the bill and he will cheat, beat and dump you with your mixed, ha, ha, I mean, BLACK kids, as he goes along his immature, merry way.
Bitter? Realistic. You could not pay me to date a black men they always want you to mother them but they never have your back.
Black men you are through the jig is up you cannot blame the black women for the reasons that your communities are failures!!!!!!!!!
PS
Kindly go bother those fat white women who, by ever increasing numbers, are sick of you! Cause you dump them in the end.
Ok cool i can dig it, yes some black men act like fools and idiots and our women are leaving us. and We need to Shape up or ship out, so whats your advice for good black men like me who care?????????

Am all ears.
Farrakhan is a phony

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2011
"Black men" didn't destroy the black community, welfare destroyed the black community and destroyed the family stability.

The black community was always poor, but not always so unstable.

Level 4

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Jul 22, 2011
I date white men wrote:
PS
Wow, very powerful words, but sadly, very true.
I date white men

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2011
My advice to the 27% of the good black men who do the right thing for family and communities?

Make your sons nephews cousins and ray-ray GET MARRIED. Get out the shotgun like they used to do back in the 60's and 70's and march them down to city hall and make him put a Zales ring on it!

That is a figure of speech, for the clueless but yes marriages. Even if he is a broke dumb so and so, the kids need to be raised with a man as the leader of the home a FATHER not a babydaddy! Sets a standard of decency.

Get married to the black mothers of your children. Turn off the tv and the misogynist, racist, colorist hip hop videos of that coon Little Wayne and Rick Ross. I cannot believe the stuff yawl still bump your heads to. You clap and dance at your brothers calling your sisters awful names.

STOP calling each other N in public! So shameful!

Encourage your women to wear their natural hair. Keep that money for the kids upbringing and education. Notice, in the hood those poor dumb chicks fat as heck wearing expensive wigs and weave?

Cause when they wear their hair natural they get called out their name in the hood. Just last week, on the bus-since no way would I live in a hood- a Leroy said that I need to go to the beauty shop, out loud for the whole bus to hear!! I told the punk that he was using hate speech and I invited people to videotape it in case ish went down! Not one black man came to my defense. Not one blackman said a word in my honor. The white guys did!

I wear my 9 inch long hair NAPPY natural hair in a twist-out or a curly fro. Compliments abound from white people- black men look at me like- heffa, get a comb.

Sad and sick. A sis cannot win. Wear our hair natural we get dissed wear a weave get get dissed.
Black men need to police themselves. Black men need to step up and put a stop to the terror that their brothers bring.

Also support the boycott on BET. Search Facebook!! Get on board or get left behind. Starting August 1 through December 1-since, as we all know, black women are running the community and they use the tv as a babysitter! BET is watched about 6 hours a day by the average black kid. BET is colorist sexist and misogynist, placing latin and mixed ladies over brown skins. 80% of BW are brownskin. 80% of the ladies on BET are light skin. Do you see where this is going? Young black boys dissing their own kind at age 7 years old!!

BM-use a condom. Stop sticking it raw. HIV Aids and herpes abound.

And-those single mama's aren't getting pregnant by Brad, it's Leroy and Leroy is getting white girls knocked up too . Yawl are the ones knocking up Becky and dropping her and the light skin baby in the hood. Haven't you noticed most of the white mothers with mixed kids are alone?

What can a black man do? BE A MAN DO THE RIGHT THING don't sit by while your brothers talk about their baby mama. Ask that fool when was the last time he went to a parent-teacher conference?

You don't have much time left. This is america the whole world thinks that american black men are shameful. If you travel as I do you will be asked the main question: why do black men left their kids in such high numbers?
I say: they do it cause they want to.
Black men the time is now to show the world what you are made of-strength, or continued avoidance/cowardice.
I date white men

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2011
Farrakhan is a phony wrote:
"Black men" didn't destroy the black community, welfare destroyed the black community and destroyed the family stability.
The black community was always poor, but not always so unstable.
Cop out. Cop out.

Asians come to this country can't speak english wash dishes put money on the table when was the last time you heard about a black man washing dishes?

They would rather hang out with ray-ray and nem instead of working cause -he's a man!

Pffft. Go try that stereotype somewhere else!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#16 Jul 22, 2011
To be quite honest with you, simpleton, black women have done their fare share of dirt as well. Black women raise their sons to be thug playin baby making machine who don't take care of their responsibility and their daughters to be horish baby mamas with no idea on how to raise a child because their mothers didn't know either. Therefore, the cycle continues because of the poor technique some black women have in directing their child into the way they SHOULD go. There are many rebellious children out there, but come on now, if these black women raised their children better then the problems in the black community wouldn't be this bad. If the father isn't around to raise these children, then who is left? The mothers. No, a woman can not raise a child, much less children alone, but when the head of the house hold jumps ship then you have to do all you can to make sure your future succeeds. If the president of the U.S dies, someone else has to step up and take care of the citizens. Well, that is sort of like what this situation is.
Zora and Langston

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jul 22, 2011
I date white men wrote:
PS
Some things just need to be said. I appreciate you for stating the truth.
Zora and Langston

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Jul 22, 2011
Carmiana wrote:
To be quite honest with you, simpleton, black women have done their fare share of dirt as well. Black women raise their sons to be thug playin baby making machine who don't take care of their responsibility and their daughters to be horish baby mamas with no idea on how to raise a child because their mothers didn't know either. Therefore, the cycle continues because of the poor technique some black women have in directing their child into the way they SHOULD go. There are many rebellious children out there, but come on now, if these black women raised their children better then the problems in the black community wouldn't be this bad. If the father isn't around to raise these children, then who is left? The mothers. No, a woman can not raise a child, much less children alone, but when the head of the house hold jumps ship then you have to do all you can to make sure your future succeeds. If the president of the U.S dies, someone else has to step up and take care of the citizens. Well, that is sort of like what this situation is.
So you are saying Black men have pretty much abandoned the community , so its the black woman job to raise black children and the black woman is falling short so the black community is in this poor state because black women are bad mothers? However, The Black men who have not stepped up are some how not responsible for the problems in the Black community?
Zora and Langston

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Jul 22, 2011
Moneybagz Shawty wrote:
<quoted text>stop being stupid,you know what she's sayin and it ait that.neither am I but own up to YOUR HALF then maybe,just maybe,bm/bw can do some'n.:^)
stop pointin fangaz fella.
I did not post to you. I can barely read your illiterate post. Allow people to speak for themselves. Do not post to me, I have not posted to you because you have nothing intelligent to say.
I date white men

United States

#23 Jul 22, 2011
Carmiana wrote:
If your're a black woman you deserve what you get-no husband and a life in the ghetto with no man to protect you.

BLACK WOMAN CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT BE EXPECTED TO RAISE KIDS WITHOUT A FATHER
The black community is a rank failure. People such as you are the problem. You nicely put all of the blame on bw. Can you not get this number 73% of black kids have no daddy at home. that is over 2/3 of our people's kids!

THIS is why I will NEVER live in a hood that sort of attitude that blames the woman for everything.
I date white men

United States

#24 Jul 22, 2011
Moneybagz Shawty wrote:
Bm could take over the world and even that wouldn't make bws fck ups and flaws go away.get real or get a wm.again,deuces!!!!!
Strangely, I like this Moneybagz Shawty. He's the 27% who gets it and takes responsiblity.

Go on wiff yo bad self lol!
I date white men

United States

#25 Jul 22, 2011
Zora and Langston wrote:
<quoted text>Some things just need to be said. I appreciate you for stating the truth.
Thank you, Zora (Neal Hurston) and Langston (Hughes) for the clueless...

oh _ ReaIIy _ __

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#26 Jul 22, 2011
Ankhsanamen wrote:
<quoted text>

you stole from us
You were never a slave, and I was never a slave owner. I don't owe you a dime.
It's amazing that you can believe whites owe you for your skin color, but we're racist for judging you by it.
Newsflash...you get judged by your actions, not your appearance.
SEE THIS

United States

#27 Jul 22, 2011
The sole purpose of these threads is to anger bm.

A fire burns as long as there is some wood, remove the wood and the fire dies.
I date white men

United States

#28 Jul 22, 2011
Moneybagz Shawty wrote:
<quoted text>stop being stupid,you know what she's sayin and it ait that.neither am I but own up to YOUR HALF then maybe,just maybe,bm/bw can do some'n.:^)
stop pointin fangaz fella.
Whoops I take my compliment back. You are the 73%.

Black men are failures as fathers and the black community is proof.

Even a ww could not nor should not be expected to raise kids without a husband-and they don't!

And the way you write I hope you do not have kids cause I bet you call them N's.

Black men are pussies. Cannot be criticized for anything they do always pointing fingers... the white man keeping me down ... my baby mama don't know how to raise my kids... but no worries, Shawty. Everybody knows, even those latinas and white girls yawl diss us to, they know the real.

Most BM fail as men. Thems the facts.

Check it. To find out what sort of man you are, look at your kids.

BINGO.

Fail. So it continues that the only thing a black man can do for me is a 420 run!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are LATINO men so FREAKIN SEXY? (Dec '09) 3 min Elbori86 81
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 min Istimn 45
affirmative action should be banned. (Aug '15) 5 min The Superior Axe 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,534,529
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 9 min Black Zilla 148
This young black man is officially leaving this... 39 min Paul 49
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 42 min The Unmoved Axe 7
Racism in America 2 hr revolving doors 543
This young black man is officially back 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 115
More from around the web