Why do African babies attract so many...

Why do African babies attract so many flies?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Citizen 1986

UK

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Wow the threads on this forum just seem to get dumber

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#3 Jan 13, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
Wow the threads on this forum just seem to get dumber
lol

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#4 Jan 13, 2014
I just lost 10 IQ points reading this thread.
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#5 Jan 13, 2014
AfricanDelights wrote:
I just lost 10 IQ points reading this thread.
how much does that leave you with? 5? 6?
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#7 Jan 13, 2014
It's the smell of s#!t & unwashed bodies lying in their own feces, urine & vomit that attract the nasty flies, UNESCO has instructed the black African native mammies to feed the flies to their starving kids mixed with jenkem & wash it all down with their urine, whatever it takes to survive, now I gotta go eat dinner, I think I'm having rib eye steaks with stuffed potatos filled with sour cream, butter & bacon bits all to be washed down by a chilled bottle of Michelob, see ya.

www.irisglobal.org/relief/horn-of-africa-fami...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#8 Jan 13, 2014
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>how much does that leave you with? 5? 6?
Oh you are just so freaking hilarious!
*heavy sarcasm*

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#9 Jan 14, 2014
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
It's the smell of s#!t & unwashed bodies lying in their own feces, urine & vomit that attract the nasty flies, UNESCO has instructed the black African native mammies to feed the flies to their starving kids mixed with jenkem & wash it all down with their urine, whatever it takes to survive, now I gotta go eat dinner, I think I'm having rib eye steaks with stuffed potatos filled with sour cream, butter & bacon bits all to be washed down by a chilled bottle of Michelob, see ya.
www.irisglobal.org/relief/horn-of-africa-fami...
do you get any sleep? I swear you are on here morning, noon and night.
lysa

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
do you get any sleep? I swear you are on here morning, noon and night.
Lmao he/she/it really is.
Dr Bumthrust

London, UK

#11 Jan 14, 2014
but no-one actually explained WHY they always have flies everywhere? after all they invented computers and pyramids and peanut butter and airplanes and TV but can't find a way to keep flies off?

must be whitey's fault.
blacks good

São Paulo, Brazil

#12 Jan 14, 2014
black babies are beautiful its racist bum
blacks good for flypapers

London, UK

#13 Jan 14, 2014
ise gots to know!
REDNECK SNAPPER

London, UK

#14 Jan 14, 2014
THEY COULD EAT THE FLIES, GOOD PROTEIN AND ANCIENT AFRICAN WISDOM

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#15 Jan 14, 2014
I kind of wondered the same thing. They don't have food and they are living beings so why the flies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,420,085
Woman CHIMPING OUT Caught On Cam 3 min Inbred Black Slaves 11
Blacks are a threat to human progress (Aug '13) 6 min wdt26 6
trump competitive in 3 most important swing sta... 9 min Paula Jones 2016 6
Trump Pulls AHEAD! 18 min Oh No You Di-nt 7
Was Japeth Noah's son was an ALBINO? (Jun '13) 20 min Fire 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min Real 47,900
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 39 min Marcus Washington 61
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Who 575
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Michel Montvert 275
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 2 hr Go Blue Forever 89
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 3 hr KIP 75
More from around the web