Beautiful Mixed Child Poundcaked By D...

Beautiful Mixed Child Poundcaked By Darkies

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2013

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#2 Jul 13, 2013
I bet it's Tommy who exploited it, he hates Dark people, even though he is dark. smh

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#5 Jul 13, 2013
I think that what they did to that biracial girl was horrific. Words can't explain how ridiculous and immature some grown as people are when it comes to children and violence. However, I think that tommy sotomayor can be very biased and prejudice with his opinions. He is boxing all dark skinned black women into one box. Then he talks about non black women as if they don't abuse their children as well. He is prejudice plain and simple. He says in his video that dark skinned black men don't talk about how dark some black people are when that is soooo far from the truth it is sad. I know plenty of dark skinned black men who are straight up hateful and prejudice to dark skinned black women which is why some of them may show some resentment towards light skinned or biracial children. He think he is making this situation better by calling dark skinned black women beasties, a racial slur that whites use against ALL black people. He is no different from those dark skinned black women in that video showing their obvious hate and prejudice to that beautiful biracial child.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#6 Jul 13, 2013
I mean he calls them darkies.
London

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Well he certainly isn't helping the case for "darkies" as he's certainly dark and his behavior is extremely bizarre. lol.

I'm sorry but he's simply lol.
jess

Winston Salem, NC

#9 Jul 13, 2013
He speaks absolute truth. Unfortunately it falls on death ears. Thats what happens when the people you're arguing against only think with their emotions and not logicaly.
Kayla

Hockessin, DE

#10 May 18, 2015
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I bet it's Tommy who exploited it, he hates Dark people, even though he is dark. smh
Stfu tommy never said he hated dark skinned people why the heck would he hate himself I guess you must hate yourself so bad that your worried about what somebody else said what the freak does it matter to you can't you people look past color for one second I bet if you did you would realize that color does not make a person God makes a person and beauty is on the inside and so don't get mad at anybody get mad at God cause he is the one that created you not man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Julia 1,641,550
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 19 min Black Love 1 Love 834
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 20 min SlayWithTheTruth 39
Black men smell really bad. (Apr '10) 24 min Greg 11
Poll What color are "white" people? (Feb '12) 1 hr TexzTwister187 55
Why are white people the same color as pig's (Feb '12) 1 hr TexzTwister187 6
Black men prefer Latina women. Always have, al... (Jan '11) 1 hr Dumbasses 531
Racism in America (May '17) 2 hr bluestreak returns 1,017
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 2 hr bluestreak returns 297
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 7 hr Trollslayer 93
More from around the web