First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 13, 2013
Abuse has been reported in Arizon and Chicago, Ill. It is believed to be in New York as well.

America is already a toilet now it's officially a sewage drain!

Don't know what Krokodil is? Look it up, it'll scare the shyt out of you!

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2013
In Russia they call it "krokodil" because prolonged use will cause the users' skin to become scaley and covered with scabs and sores.

That's not surprising considering the main ingredients in this junk is codeine and gasoline. Yikes!

Crackheads.....tweekers......p ill billys.....and now this ish? I can't wait to encounter some zombie hooked on this stuff.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 13, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
Abuse has been reported in Arizon and Chicago, Ill. It is believed to be in New York as well.
America is already a toilet now it's officially a sewage drain!
Don't know what Krokodil is? Look it up, it'll scare the shyt out of you!
doesn't look too pretty, according to Google Images.
Branson

Buffalo, NY

#4 Oct 13, 2013
This is where the dollars for the War on Drugs should be going. Time to quit wasting taxpayer dollars trying to stop a little harmless marijuana use in the U.S.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#5 Oct 13, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't look too pretty, according to Google Images.
It's horrific to say the least. It's crazy to think that people will actually inject a drug that will cause flesh eating down to the bone, WILLINGLY!

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Branson wrote:
This is where the dollars for the War on Drugs should be going. Time to quit wasting taxpayer dollars trying to stop a little harmless marijuana use in the U.S.
AMERICA is the ONLY reason the drug cartel is still in business. America is the #1 recipient, buyer and user.
Yep I Said it

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Looks like the shyt have hit the fan.

The Zombies are coming. If you see a leg, arm or eyeball fall off, don't be a hero.
Branson

Buffalo, NY

#8 Oct 13, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text> AMERICA is the ONLY reason the drug cartel is still in business. America is the #1 recipient, buyer and user.
So? What's your point?

“Trump-- American Tragedy”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#9 Oct 13, 2013
People want to escape and will do anything and take anything to do it.
Yep I Said it

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>It's horrific to say the least. It's crazy to think that people will actually inject a drug that will cause flesh eating down to the bone, WILLINGLY!
Drug dealers don't care if a junkie gets high or goes bye, bye. The dealer just want the money and in most cases, the dealer knows a dead junkie is not coming back for a refund.

The junkie don't know what they are injesting.

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#11 Oct 13, 2013
How sad... I watched the vice segment on Krokodil a while ago, and this drug IS frightening. The idea of one's skin rotting off...it makes me shiver.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#12 Oct 13, 2013
Krokodil is not fatal & is nothing compared to this filthy drug invented & exclusively used by black Africans which is fatal & that's a good thing just as long as it stays in Africa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoonga
Dixon

Houston, TX

#13 Oct 13, 2013
Branson wrote:

War on Drugs? hahahahaha NOOB!

As they say in the Golden Triangle.

CIA is DEA

and

DEA is CIA.
Branson

Buffalo, NY

#14 Oct 13, 2013
Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA is DEA
and
DEA is CIA.
Did I say the War on drugs was a success? My point is if the government is going to spend 40 billion a year fighting illegal drugs its time to stop wasting that money on marijuana and focus on the dangerous drugs. Maybe if they took the wasted manpower off the marijuana trade then they might have more success.
You must be a real EINSTEIN!

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#15 Oct 13, 2013
Branson wrote:
<quoted text>
So? What's your point?
My point is, what's the use of spending money for "the war on drugs" as you say, when the ones who'll be doing the raids, busting and arresting are the ones allowing the shyt across the borders anyway!
Dixon

Houston, TX

#16 Oct 13, 2013
Branson wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say the War on drugs was a success? My point is if the government is going to spend 40 billion a year fighting illegal drugs its time to stop wasting that money on marijuana and focus on the dangerous drugs. Maybe if they took the wasted manpower off the marijuana trade then they might have more success.
You must be a real EINSTEIN!
No bubble brain. It isn't a war on drugs at all any more than the war on terrorism is a war on terrorism or or the affordable health acre act is affordable for people or a final solution is a problem solver.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Oct 13, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Krokodil is not fatal & is nothing compared to this filthy drug invented & exclusively used by black Africans which is fatal & that's a good thing just as long as it stays in Africa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoonga
What is it with you POS idgits. Can't stay on one topic to save your life. We're talking about Krokodil and here you are talking about some shyt that's NEVER even been heard of here in The U.S, nor is it in the streets of America dumbazz!
Yep I Said it

United States

#18 Oct 13, 2013
Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA is DEA
and
DEA is CIA.
They know there's no war on drugs. They are the ones bringing the dope to America.

War on drugs......watch this.

White people buy 7 times more drugs, sale 7 times more drugs, use 7 times more drugs than AA's but, prison incarcerate 7 times more AA's.

Google "snow trip drug bust"...... for two years straight, white kids were caught with more dope than Rexall drug store and not one white kid was arrested.

The war on drugs is war on AA's.
Dixon

Houston, TX

#19 Oct 13, 2013
Yep I Said it wrote:
<quoted text>
They know there's no war on drugs. They are the ones bringing the dope to America.
War on drugs......watch this.
White people buy 7 times more drugs, sale 7 times more drugs, use 7 times more drugs than AA's but, prison incarcerate 7 times more AA's.
Google "snow trip drug bust"...... for two years straight, white kids were caught with more dope than Rexall drug store and not one white kid was arrested.
The war on drugs is war on AA's.
^^^^^SHILL on board
Harold

UK

#20 Oct 13, 2013
A very cheap, and very dangerous way to amp up a codeine high. The pharmaceutical grade has been used as a morphine substitute since 1932. I would imagine the street grade resembles the pharmaceutical grade very little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby most prolific Rapist in US history 5 min 2 Dogs 10
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 12 min SadButTrue 104
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 13 min 2 Dogs 11,227
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 16 min SadButTrue 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Grey Ghost 1,536,116
Is Feminism a Cancer? (Oct '16) 25 min SadButTrue 349
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 34 min Miss Norris 86
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 hr Dark Obsidian Mind 227
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 12 hr SadButTrue 34
More from around the web