selfish black women
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NO-PRISONERS

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2010
Black women are selfish. White men tell the truth about these nappy headed clowns. Do they listen, no. Black men tell the truth about these contol or power hungry gold diggers. The world tell the truth about these self centered black things.

Do they listen, no. Mannish, repulsive, self serving and as worthless as a wart on a frog. Not once have these leeches posted a message lifting up black men. Not once have they proclaimed black men as kings. Not once have they declared any affection for their own people. Not once have they elevated their own black man. Not one time have they filled a thread with praise for a black man. Instead they can fill the thread with all the negativity about their own.
jeff

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2010
NO-PRISONERS wrote:
Black women are selfish. White men tell the truth about these nappy headed clowns. Do they listen, no. Black men tell the truth about these contol or power hungry gold diggers. The world tell the truth about these self centered black things.
Do they listen, no. Mannish, repulsive, self serving and as worthless as a wart on a frog. Not once have these leeches posted a message lifting up black men. Not once have they proclaimed black men as kings. Not once have they declared any affection for their own people. Not once have they elevated their own black man. Not one time have they filled a thread with praise for a black man. Instead they can fill the thread with all the negativity about their own.
most women say I married now, yo woman say, I free, I free

“Lack of Sunlight....”

Since: Jan 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#3 Jan 27, 2010
NO-PRISONERS wrote:
I encourage you to seek an IR relationship post-haste. Don't wait, get a nonBlack wowan, marry her, have kids, and a wonderful life.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#4 Jan 27, 2010
lastorchid wrote:
<quoted text>
I encourage you to seek an IR relationship post-haste. Don't wait, get a nonBlack wowan, marry her, have kids, and a wonderful life.
Honestly, that foul message was not even worthy of your intelligent consideration. Just another white troll or sorry-a**, black loser; it's hard to tell which one exactly.
NO-PRISONERS

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2010
lastorchid wrote:
<quoted text>
show me one thread, just one thread where bw say anything good about bm. Don't talk about the real world, talk about here. We all know it is different in reality. Iet's talk about online

I can show you many a threads where bw talk about black men like we are subhuman. Are you really in self denial that bad. Show me one thread
NO-PRISONERS

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2010
lastorchid wrote:
<quoted text>
. According to this site, we are the sole source of hiv/aids, have babies and desert them, no jobs, cowards, fill up prisons, homo's, down low, in the closet and on it goes. Show mw one thread of positive comments
NO-PRISONERS

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2010
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, that foul message was not even worthy of your intelligent consideration. Just another white troll or sorry-a**, black loser; it's hard to tell which one exactly.
the invitation is open. Don't talk it, show me one thread where bw say good things about bm. Until then you are bm hating just like bw
TROLL 101

Marina, CA

#9 Jan 27, 2010
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you Sir....there ARE black white latino arab and asian or mixed "Trolls" too....
NO-PRISONERS

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2010
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
show me one thread where bw are positive about bm. If there is one, I'll disappear and never post another message.

Until the NO-PRISONERS
NO-PRISONERS

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2010
TROLL 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you Sir....there ARE black white latino arab and asian or mixed "Trolls" too....
your talk isn't producing a rebuttal. Show me a thread. That is why you are talking loud and saying nothing. Put up or shut up
NO-PRISONERS

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2010
ProudWhiteMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your race of women are only good for one thing.
A ProudWhiteMan has SPOKEN
you go and find me one thread where bw say any thing positive about bm and I'll never post again.

Bm can't do it, maybe you know something they don't know. Bw say nice things about you all over the place
its not that serious

Marina, CA

#14 Jan 27, 2010
NO-PRISONERS wrote:
<quoted text> your talk isn't producing a rebuttal. Show me a thread. That is why you are talking loud and saying nothing. Put up or shut up
this is the internet fairytale land.......
you must be a looser!
NO-PRISONERS

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2010
Troll 101, harrison and lastorchild all three of you can knock a bm for telling the truth. How many times have you called a bw those names when they talk about bm. That's right, chances are all 3 of you are women anyhow

NO THREAD, NO-PRISONERS
Advice

Pflugerville, TX

#16 Jan 27, 2010
NO-PRISONERS wrote:
<quoted text> you go and find me one thread where bw say any thing positive about bm and I'll never post again.
Bm can't do it, maybe you know something they don't know. Bw say nice things about you all over the place
That doesn't give you a reason to join in on the bashing though.

You have to understand how this site works. This site is 100% bash BM. Whether it be BW or racists. I completely understand where you're coming from, and I'm sure that every BM that posts here has felt that way before when reading through this forum.

But there are about 3 BW on this site that are completely down. Meaning they don't bash BM, and they don't front as freedom fighters, just so that they can flirt with racists WM. It's disturbing, how everyone here knows how this forum works, yet you will still see a few self hating BM, and a ton of self hating BW flirting with racists that refer to their counterparts with all types of racists bs.

Why these BW/BM would offer themselves up as pawns to the otherside, knowing how things work around here is beyond me. But like i said, I feel you, but there is about 3 BW on this forum that are down, which prevents me from disrespecting all of them.
NO-PRISONERS

United States

#17 Jan 27, 2010
its not that serious wrote:
<quoted text>
this is the internet fairytale land.......
you must be a looser!
brother you are truly the loser patronizing bw that can't post one positive thread about you and write all day on the wonders of wm. Who's the loser now?

“Lack of Sunlight....”

Cleveland, Ohio

#18 Jan 27, 2010
NO-PRISONERS wrote:
Troll 101, harrison and lastorchild all three of you can knock a bm for telling the truth. How many times have you called a bw those names when they talk about bm. That's right, chances are all 3 of you are women anyhow
NO THREAD, NO-PRISONERS
You are very emotional and you are bordering hypocrisy right now. You've already 4 inaccurate assumptions and regardless of what we say you are going to remain in this frame of mind because you are content in your thinking. BM/BW who share your views are better off seeking positive relationships with women/men who are not Black. We can't have real dialogue when BM and BW with prejudice views drown out those of us who seek positive solutions. So brother, seriously, when BM/BW like you affirm racist propaganda it's just better if you seek happiness and fulfillment outside the race.

“Lack of Sunlight....”

Cleveland, Ohio

#19 Jan 27, 2010
NO-PRISONERS wrote:
NO THREAD, NO-PRISONERS
And nobody knocked you, I'm just saying you aren't in the frame of mind to open a real dialogue. You want to be with a nonBlack woman so why should I hate. Just treat her like she deserves to be treated. We prefer you do that than remain miserable with in the community.
You will never know

AOL

#20 Jan 27, 2010
Do you not realize that many of the negative posts about black men and black women are started by white trolls who are trying to cause division?
NO-PRISONERS

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2010
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't give you a reason to join in on the bashing though.
You have to understand how this site works. This site is 100% bash BM. Whether it be BW or racists. I completely understand where you're coming from, and I'm sure that every BM that posts here has felt that way before when reading through this forum.
But there are about 3 BW on this site that are completely down. Meaning they don't bash BM, and they don't front as freedom fighters, just so that they can flirt with racists WM. It's disturbing, how everyone here knows how this forum works, yet you will still see a few self hating BM, and a ton of self hating BW flirting with racists that refer to their counterparts with all types of racists bs.
Why these BW/BM would offer themselves up as pawns to the otherside, knowing how things work around here is beyond me. But like i said, I feel you, but there is about 3 BW on this forum that are down, which prevents me from disrespecting all of them.
finally, there is a bm wherein there is no guile. Maybe, it is just a shot in the dark that bw will cease from being so self centered and stop thinking wm are the answer to their problems. It is a long shot and it is one that is most important to the healing that is about to come. Bw will never find peace until they deal fairly and honestly with bm. Maybe this episode will awaken that which has been ignored. I shall be on my way but, if things do not change I shall return with a vengence no bm or bw has ever beheld.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME

“Lack of Sunlight....”

Cleveland, Ohio

#22 Jan 27, 2010
You will never know wrote:
Do you not realize that many of the negative posts about black men and black women are started by white trolls who are trying to cause division?
Good Point. I try to give a poster the benefit of the doubt but I think I'm going to let this one go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 12 min Feline piss 140
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min IT IS I 46,265
IRBW are free from Black Mind Control 33 min Guest 71
Secret Chinese plan to exterminate blacks? (Oct '13) 1 hr cliff 71
Food stamp cuts to make Obama king of the world 1 hr Its bigger than TV 3
Topix Muslims: How do you feel about brexit? 1 hr ohReally 31
The Three Stages of Fear 1 hr ohReally 2
The UK has left the EU 3 hr enoch powell 68
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Stupid Thread 1,298
More from around the web