Why this white man visits a Black Forum

Why this white man visits a Black Forum

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Some blacks have said go to a white forum crakka---

But. It's like this:

My family is white, I grew up mainly with whites, most of my friends are white. Nearly all the people on TV are white. Nearly all the articles and books I read are written by whites. So I conclude that I'm well versed in the Foundation of whites society.

As a white man I come to this black forum to broaden my horizon regarding society as a whole. I've been on this forum about a year and as an open minded intelligent being I've learnt a helleva lot. And I'm still learning some more. There is a very broad spectrum of blacks on here from the low IQ racists to the more intelligent well read pro blacks to the open minded civil blacks. And of course a few silly white racists to throw into the mix.

So think twice before you EVER tell me to go elsewhere. Although I kno some dumb fucks will not understand this post.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Mostly, I come here for entertainment. Posts by blacks are like reading elementary school writings on the wall.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
Mostly, I come here for entertainment. Posts by blacks are like reading elementary school writings on the wall.
Liar. You don't post anything of substance because you don't know anything. Not even your own history or any of the topics of discussion. You probably didn't finish elementary school. It's apparent in all your posts. Insults and slurs is all you have to offer. You probably were classfied as special ed in school, lol.

“be who you are”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jun 23, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
Some blacks have said go to a white forum crakka---
But. It's like this:
My family is white, I grew up mainly with whites, most of my friends are white. Nearly all the people on TV are white. Nearly all the articles and books I read are written by whites. So I conclude that I'm well versed in the Foundation of whites society.
As a white man I come to this black forum to broaden my horizon regarding society as a whole. I've been on this forum about a year and as an open minded intelligent being I've learnt a helleva lot. And I'm still learning some more. There is a very broad spectrum of blacks on here from the low IQ racists to the more intelligent well read pro blacks to the open minded civil blacks. And of course a few silly white racists to throw into the mix.
So think twice before you EVER tell me to go elsewhere. Although I kno some dumb fucks will not understand this post.
I agree with you that's why I'm here too. People have told me to go to the Asian forum for a while or go back to Japan. I'm just here because I'm a mediator and I like to read and reply. I've always wanted to see the black community responding to the society today. I hope you have the best of luck here.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Jun 23, 2013
PinkStarDust wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you that's why I'm here too. People have told me to go to the Asian forum for a while or go back to Japan. I'm just here because I'm a mediator and I like to read and reply. I've always wanted to see the black community responding to the society today. I hope you have the best of luck here.
Thanks! And I wish you the best of luck also.

and to Raptors Revenge & RU4 - EEL

I agree that there's entertainment to be garnered here due to the pompous ignorants that abounds. lol

“be who you are”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#7 Jun 23, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! And I wish you the best of luck also.
and to Raptors Revenge & RU4 - EEL
I agree that there's entertainment to be garnered here due to the pompous ignorants that abounds. lol
True. I hope you have a good day.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 23, 2013
You are all here because you are all obsessed with bp, nothing more and nothing less.

“I'm white”

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Ebensburg

#9 Jun 23, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
You are all here because you are all obsessed with bp, nothing more and nothing less.
Not really. I come here because I'm bored and it's entertaining. I also like to express my opinion. I do like black people but i'm not obsessed at all.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 23, 2013
You can't form your opinion about black people on a public forum when you have no idea who's really behind these accounts. Because there are also children on here. And I do mean young children.

People from the UK who pass themselves off as Americans and Vice Versa. Whites pretending to be black. Blacks pretending to be whites.

Females pretending to be males and male pretending to be females. I mean the list goes on.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 23, 2013
And for the ones who come here for the entertainment. Black People are the ones who's getting entertain. Because we know that racist whites are not going to show their faces. Hiding behind the internet is like the KKK in white sheets.

The racist whites post from work. And we know what will happen if their job finds out where they spend their time and what they waste their time on. Most of them are married with children. They are just a miserable group of people if you ask me and vey cowardly.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Jun 23, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
You are all here because you are all obsessed with bp, nothing more and nothing less.
I'm no more obsessed with blacks then I am with whites. But if I you feel better to think that then knock ur-self out with it.
serry

Howell, MI

#13 Jun 23, 2013
man wtf how the hell is this entertainment.. i don't even wanna be on the website i am just addicted for no reason..
serry

Howell, MI

#14 Jun 23, 2013
Play ultima online uo demise let me pk you i'm probably the only black person on there..
serry

Howell, MI

#15 Jun 23, 2013
naw probably not..
calamity

Howell, MI

#16 Jun 23, 2013
i'm self hating and I only date white women.. but i'm part white already.. and even had white friends say i wasn't black even though i am

and broke my heart when the white guy smacked the borderline white black baby..
calamity

Howell, MI

#17 Jun 23, 2013
it makes it so i'm not allowed to hate other blacks anymore..

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 23, 2013
gibs me sum chikkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, that's right, like we go to the zoo to watch chimpanzees, tigers, gorillas etc because we are obsessed with them.
We come here because:
1) we are your number talking point in this forum; ergo, we have the right of reply.
2) it is entertaining to see our slave-livestock descendants chimping out about everything.
3) similar to 2) we love to see your delusion that you are all Egyptian pharaohs or alien descendants lol
Another stupid coon has over-heated its single brain-cell,
Oh, and congratulations, you're the first black cross-dresser I've posted to since Frank.
Another racist coward using Anonymous Proxy! LOL!!!! Hilarious!

I'm a bad white racist mofo! And you black people can't see me!

I can say what I want how I want it and will smile in your faces offline!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#22 Jun 23, 2013
Nobody cares who visits the forum, it's just acting like stupid uneducated racists that bothers everyone.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Jun 23, 2013
I see I made a few obsessed people on here extremely butt-hurt.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24 Jun 23, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
LOL!! Just listen to those lying monkeys. First they said they are here because the title of the forum states ABOUT African Americans not FOR. Then a couple of the bumpkins said,“We post here because we have no where else to go, we don’t have a white forum”. And now this… Dang! Lol!
For a race who claims they created the internet, they can’t create a white forum?…. Please! Ya’ll are here because you all are obsessed with Blacks. And let's not forget most of the white boys follow the women expressing their desires for Black Women. Yeah, we know why you're here....
Pathetic lifeless trolls...
You're blowing it Miss!

First of all I couldn't give a fck who created the internet!

Also I have no interest in a white forum as explained in my op, if only you was able to absorb and thus comprehend the content.

And as for these white men following the women expressing their desires for Black Women as you put it... Why bring that up? Men will be men and they've been doing that on any kinda forum or SNS from whenever... Well you can't be talking about me the op here, as I follow nobody apart from twitter of course... please understand your term "follow" Now of course I've desires for certain black woman, most men do. So what?

I sense by your choice of words you're a lil bitter & dare I say it frustrated (hmmm I wonder why that is)(LOL)

Miss New New you really need to modify your attitude before you become Miss old old and even more bitter. But in the meantime stop being a hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min thats her street ... 1,618,228
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 14 min Fucisil 3
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 34 min Fucisil 30
News Latinos and Whiteness 50 min Fucisil 11
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr FireyFellow44 451
Where is the President>? 1 hr Fucisil 37
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 95
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr Memememe 10
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr nonetherearentnone 95
More from around the web