First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sknj

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 23, 2011
We as black people outside of business should start ignoring them and their views on our history,culture and relationships, they are always putting their 2 cents in where it wasnt asked.Just act like they dont exist.Lets do it on afam topix dont respond to their hatred, lies and false knowledge after all how developed are u arguing with cavemen.Just ignore their idiotic ploys to discredit our race.We know who we are.

“Baby, Say My Name.”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

The Queen is in the house.

#3 Mar 23, 2011
Taking the high road is the best route, however being someoneís punching bag isnít healthy either. If I had a child and everyday my child told me that kids were bullying him and wouldnít stop, at some point Iím going to tell him to fight back. After being on this forum since November, I cannot say with complete certainty that all the haters on the forum are white. It seems to me that we also have a few racially confused brothers and sisters. This seems so incredulous to me.

I was blessed enough to know my paternal great grandparents who each lived almost to the age of 100. My great grandfather was a toddler when slavery ended. He told me of a time when the KKK use to drive through his neighborhoods terrorizing his community when he was a teen-ager. Finally, he said that the Black people got sick of it. One night, the Black male neighbors started shooting at the KKK. My great grandfather said that was the last time that anyone saw the KKK in his neighborhood.
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#6 Mar 23, 2011
We try sometimes but it's hard; especially some of the ignorant trolls on this forum, trying to ignor them is like trying to ignor a case of the crabs...
Roofis wit da gold toofis

Davenport, FL

#8 Mar 23, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
We try sometimes but it's hard; especially some of the ignorant trolls on this forum, trying to ignor them is like trying to ignor a case of the crabs...
Case of the crabs Spunk? Go find Doby Toby. He LOVES sea food! you bess bleedat

Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 23, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
We try sometimes but it's hard; especially some of the ignorant trolls on this forum, trying to ignor them is like trying to ignor a case of the crabs...
You are so right! I used to respond to them every-time, now I have gotten to the point that their opinions are nothing but a pure waste of cyberspace. Let them squeal like the pigs that they are.
Mikey Brooklyn NY

New York, NY

#11 Mar 23, 2011
SMFH@LOL

How's that working out for you...

http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/afam...

If you're going to TALK about"ignoring" us then IGNORE us. Don't make every other post ABOUT us, while your in "ignore" mode. You might get some respect for having "some" discipline.
Gorky

London, UK

#12 Mar 23, 2011
Real talk.
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#13 Mar 23, 2011
Roofis wit da gold toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Case of the crabs Spunk? Go find Doby Toby. He LOVES sea food! you bess bleedat
I don't even like lobster, old man...yeah, you love sea food too, that's why I call you Old Man of the Sea... You know das raht...

Hemingway wrote that novel about you, right? Hahahaha...

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#14 Mar 23, 2011
sknj wrote:
We as black people outside of business should start ignoring them and their views on our history,culture and relationships, they are always putting their 2 cents in where it wasnt asked.Just act like they dont exist.Lets do it on afam topix dont respond to their hatred, lies and false knowledge after all how developed are u arguing with cavemen.Just ignore their idiotic ploys to discredit our race.We know who we are.
Why get angry when you are challenged? Instead of spouting rhetoric, and misinformation that you've garnered from questionable sources, I say, give us CONCRETE proof that what you are claiming,has been documented!That's NOT racist, but challenging the statement. As most people know, the "Willie lynch" story is an internet LIE, yet, some of the dummies will quote it as the gospel truth! It has even been declared by Black professors as a hoax, yet some of you are so naive and brainwashed.

Yes, you need challenging, when you know what in the hell you're talking about! Posting some "professor" that holds a PHD on Youtube does NOT mean that everything he's saying is true. It could just be an UNPROVEN theory!
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#15 Mar 23, 2011
StoptheInsane wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right! I used to respond to them every-time, now I have gotten to the point that their opinions are nothing but a pure waste of cyberspace. Let them squeal like the pigs that they are.
I hear you, but sometimes we need reminders of how stupid, racist and ignorant a lot of them are so when they whine about affirmative action or accuse of pulling the race card we have proof of how racist some of America still is.
Roofis wit da gold toofis

Davenport, FL

#16 Mar 23, 2011
StoptheInsane wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right! I used to respond to them every-time, now I have gotten to the point that their opinions are nothing but a pure waste of cyberspace. Let them squeal like the pigs that they are.
No Dollar Dizzy the 8 bit trick. You got tired of getting your diabetic fat azz handed to you by ME! When they cut off that gravy filled leg off of yours you can get a job at The I-Hop and change your name to Peg. uh uh you bess bleedat DAS RAHT gnomesayin'?
Roofis wit da gold toofis

Davenport, FL

#17 Mar 23, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you, but sometimes we need reminders of how stupid, racist and ignorant a lot of them are so when they whine about affirmative action or accuse of pulling the race card we have proof of how racist some of America still is.
Yeah now go yell at yourself again Spunk. das raht

Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 23, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even like lobster, old man...yeah, you love sea food too, that's why I call you Old Man of the Sea... You know das raht...
Hemingway wrote that novel about you, right? Hahahaha...
His breath actually smells of old semen because he has been scrotum sucking for days. He lost his teeth a long time ago by engaging in his art of scrotum sucking. Except, back then he was doing it for the shear fun of it. Now; he does it for survival.

This is why his language always consist of grunts and groans.
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#19 Mar 23, 2011
StoptheInsane wrote:
<quoted text>His breath actually smells of old semen because he has been scrotum sucking for days. He lost his teeth a long time ago by engaging in his art of scrotum sucking. Except, back then he was doing it for the shear fun of it. Now; he does it for survival.
This is why his language always consist of grunts and groans.
Hahahahaha; this is the funniest post...you are so right...I think you're right...the only thing this racist old man enjoys more than golf if sucking da scrotum...you know das raht... I always thought the grunts and groans was due to his old age...hahahaha...

Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 23, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha; this is the funniest post...you are so right...I think you're right...the only thing this racist old man enjoys more than golf if sucking da scrotum...you know das raht... I always thought the grunts and groans was due to his old age...hahahaha...
Glad the truth makes you smile.:)

You ever heard of the expression "Sucking a Golf-Ball"?

It's only practice for his profession.

ya knows das raht!

LMAO!

Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#21 Mar 23, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you, but sometimes we need reminders of how stupid, racist and ignorant a lot of them are so when they whine about affirmative action or accuse of pulling the race card we have proof of how racist some of America still is.
These pathetic androids know that they are stupid. They get a rise out of being stupid. They deem themselves as being superior by being stupid.

Using the Internet is a way for them to be exactly what they are, whilst abusing the First Constitutional Amendment Rights. Itís just a terrible shame that while they abuse this right that they are only giving the government reason to limit this right.

Then, when the First Amendment right is limited we will be seeing these pigs squeal, once again.
Whites Lie

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Mar 23, 2011
You have a point.But it's hard to ignore that natural wet dog smell they have.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Mar 23, 2011
obviously ppl cnt ignore them, thats why they should just simply log off and not log back on

BOYCOTT
start april 2, 2011

Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24 Mar 23, 2011
Punk azz whites!
I'm going to spam the whole damn forum!
F*8k those white mofo's!
Jasmine

Nanuet, NY

#25 Mar 23, 2011
sknj wrote:
We as black people outside of business should start ignoring them and their views on our history,culture and relationships, they are always putting their 2 cents in where it wasnt asked.Just act like they dont exist.Lets do it on afam topix dont respond to their hatred, lies and false knowledge after all how developed are u arguing with cavemen.Just ignore their idiotic ploys to discredit our race.We know who we are.
We try we really do but their hatred is extensive and everlasting and they invade everywhere like roaches!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 2 min Maro 204
The Seven Black Presidents Before Barack Obama (Aug '12) 4 min lol 60
Is Bruce Jenner really a woman? 7 min lol 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Curious Me 32,786
African-American: If you were 'forced' to move ... 46 min dkanela 10
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 48 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 55 min African AE 116,684
All women prefer white men 2 hr Big Knob 4,340
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 5 hr KIP 382
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 8 hr sham 101
More from around the web