United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Just search the word HAARP on youtube and it will explain it to you. The reason why the animals are going crazy is because each living thing on this planet has its own frequency. If they study the animals as well as us humans and figure out which frequency we thrive off, they can send out these high frequencies towards that specific creature making them go crazy and soon after die. If they want with the technology they have they can kill us all with high frequency waves according to youtube videos.
Regulus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Disturbing to say the least.

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

tesla tecnology

Republic, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Another version of the death ray.
Biglips Smacker

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

is this the latest excuse for you people chimping out and eating people alive? As far as I know you have always been like this. I don't think a weather researdch centre causes negroes to behave like that.

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

http://www.weatherquestions.com/What_is_cloud...

its been going on for a while now
Satan

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Haarp is only the tip of the Iceburg.

Read about The Tesla Machine if you can find it.

Better yet...Dr. Tsian Kanchen.

:)

Dr. Tsian has actually performed some of the experiments the Nazis could never complete.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

US PATENT 3,951,134 - APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR REMOTELY MONITORING AND ALTERING BRAIN WAVES

-- Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Do you believe NSA Michael Aquino designed Military PsyOps Programs that bring you Digitial TV A-WAVES Excites Endorfins in Brain causing ADDICTION?

Have you heard of the theory that the world is controlled using audio and images? Mind control through your reptilian complex in the brain which is extremely excited with images and de-cyphers meanings of symbols?

U.S. Patent 5,159,703 SILENT SUBLIMINAL PRESENTATION SYSTEM. U.S. Patent 5,507,291 METHOD AND AN ASSOCIATED APPARATUS FOR REMOTELY DETERMINING INFORMATION AS TO A PERSON'S EMOTIONAL STATE. U.S. Patent US5629678: IMPLANTABLE

For electronic surveillance purposes electrical activity in the speech center of the brain can be translated into the subject's verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the brain's auditory cortex thus allowing audio communications direct to the brain (bypassing the ears).

NSA operatives can use this to covertly debilitate subjects by simulating auditory hallucinations characteristic of paranoid schizophrenia.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

I don't believe any of this.
William Atticus Lynch

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Kudos to you Moses-1!!
At times you shock Me.
PsyOps is real as are a host of other things;
but The American Public is so dumbed down and are force fed by media what to think.
Almost All will tell you that it is a lie.

I always watch only you NoMo.

:)
the Card says MOOPS

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

are all you negroes completely delusional? except Carmiana , and that's the first sane thing she's ever written.

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

the Card says MOOPS wrote:
are all you negroes completely delusional? except Carmiana , and that's the first sane thing she's ever written.
You might be surprised, but many krakaz believe in the HAARP conspiracy theory too.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Detecting EMF Fields in Humans for Surveillance

A subject's bioelectric field can be remotely detected, so subjects can be monitored anywhere they are. With special EMF equipment NSA cryptologists can remotely read evoked potentials (from EEGs). These can be decoded into a person's brain-states and thoughts. The subject is then perfectly monitored from a distance.

NSA personnel can dial up any individual in the country on the Signals Intelligence EMF scanning network and the NSA's computers will then pinpoint and track that person 24 hours-a-day. The NSA can pick out and track anyone in the U.s.

For electronic surveillance purposes electrical activity in the speech center of the brain can be translated into the subject's verbal thoughts.
gibs me respetc man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be surprised, but many krakaz believe in the HAARP conspiracy theory too.
why should anyone be surprised because lunatics of all colours believe nonsense? But you people are a bit more gullible than stupid whites, that's a known fact.

average white IQ - 100
average negro IQ - 70

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Tru

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Regulus wrote:
Disturbing to say the least.
yes it is.
Passing by

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

You can investigate CIA-Nazi-Corporate connections to such organizations as EXXON/ STANDARD OIL [formerly Standard/I. G. Farben], ARCO OIL [or Atlantic Richfield, which sponsors the HAARP project in Alaska]; I.T.T.[owned largely by the German Krupp family who built munitions plants for the Nazis and funded the Montauk-Phoenix Projects]; WACKENHUT; FEMA, etc. etc
Toomis

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Anybody that calls the Telsa technology HAARP array or other similar devices controlled by various governments around the world a conspiracy theory is really one mind controlled dumfuk for sure. Go sh1t your pants, eat your zoloft and bury your face in the boob toob.

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Toomis wrote:
Anybody that calls the Telsa technology HAARP array or other similar devices controlled by various governments around the world a conspiracy theory is really one mind controlled dumfuk for sure. Go sh1t your pants, eat your zoloft and bury your face in the boob toob.
Don't you see some black helicopters circling over your roof?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

577 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Farrakhan: Black men headed for extinction (Oct '07) 2 min niceguyfos 1,095
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 min Truth2u 77,918
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,078,881
OOPS! Obama On His Way Out. 5 min Da Thresher 3
...........Fleeing man runs into police academy 7 min What A DOPE 1
WW/AW catching up with BW in Booty Department 7 min BM Moving ON 1
BM with Extremely Pretty WW 9 min ugly monkeys 6
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 13 min Big Knob 91
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 18 min Sir Jethro 77