Married Men: Can your woman still go ...

Married Men: Can your woman still go to the club?

Created by pussycatt0411 on Dec 29, 2007

395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

Hell No

With Moderation

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
raptor8154

Gainesville, FL

#1 Dec 29, 2007
If she still needs to go clubbing, then she shouldn't be married. Nothing wrong with clubbing, but don't get married until you get that out of your system.

Since: Nov 07

Urban Decay

#2 Dec 29, 2007
raptor8154 wrote:
If she still needs to go clubbing, then she shouldn't be married. Nothing wrong with clubbing, but don't get married until you get that out of your system.
Does that go for the men as well? Somebody said the door swings both ways.

“Always do you! ”

Since: Jul 07

OPELIKA, AL/LAKELAND,FL

#3 Dec 29, 2007
Flycity wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that go for the men as well? Somebody said the door swings both ways.
I feel that way too! But why can't she go out with the girls every now and then? If there is trust in the relationship why should it matter? I think I've only been out twice this year and my baby doesn't care. Mama needs a break too, and Dad goes out all the time. there is a true double standard here.

“Holdin' it down. ”

Since: Jul 07

Cantonment, FL

#4 Dec 29, 2007
Having been to the club before, I know what goes down there. I've done some dirt in the club. I don't mind at all if she goes out with the girls have a good time, but there are other things you can do besides go to the club. If you want to dance, I got a nice entertainment center. Women go to clubs for 1 reason: To make sure they still look good enough to pull a man. You can trust your woman, but I sure as hell don't trust those guys in the club.

“Holdin' it down. ”

Since: Jul 07

Cantonment, FL

#5 Dec 29, 2007
Flycity wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that go for the men as well? Somebody said the door swings both ways.
Yes, that goes for the men as well

“Always do you! ”

Since: Jul 07

OPELIKA, AL/LAKELAND,FL

#6 Dec 29, 2007
the wrath of karl wrote:
Having been to the club before, I know what goes down there. I've done some dirt in the club. I don't mind at all if she goes out with the girls have a good time, but there are other things you can do besides go to the club. If you want to dance, I got a nice entertainment center. Women go to clubs for 1 reason: To make sure they still look good enough to pull a man. You can trust your woman, but I sure as hell don't trust those guys in the club.
Lol! Yea I agree, we want to see if we still got it sometimes. but I still say you should trust your woman's will power.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Sterling Heights, MI

#9 Dec 29, 2007
LOL!

In my last relationship of five years, I did not go to the club without my man.

I like to dance and people watch so I would try to get him to go with me, as he was my man and I only wanted to dance with him, but he declined. In order to put him first and show my respect for him I did not go to clubs.

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Dec 29, 2007
clubs are for single people, not married women or men.
if women want to get together, why go to a club?

“Das raht!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11 Dec 29, 2007
It is nice to go out with the girls once in a while. Just make sure you watch your drink and leave together. I trust myself.

“Always do you! ”

Since: Jul 07

OPELIKA, AL/LAKELAND,FL

#13 Dec 29, 2007
Miss Sha wrote:
LOL!
In my last relationship of five years, I did not go to the club without my man.
I like to dance and people watch so I would try to get him to go with me, as he was my man and I only wanted to dance with him, but he declined. In order to put him first and show my respect for him I did not go to clubs.
Before I was with someone that I love as much as him, taking my man to the club would be a big no no. But now I'm like you, I want him to go with me. Believe it or not, with someone or not i dance by myself in a crowd of my friends when i go out. No offense I don't want any man I meet in the club, because they go there for the same reason we do. None of my boyfriend's have been club hoppers.

“Always do you! ”

Since: Jul 07

OPELIKA, AL/LAKELAND,FL

#14 Dec 29, 2007
Curlylocks wrote:
It is nice to go out with the girls once in a while. Just make sure you watch your drink and leave together. I trust myself.
I agree with you

“I'm dat nica they can't stand”

Since: Dec 07

Tru Orleans

#16 Jun 17, 2008
when was this?
someone

Louisville, KY

#17 Jun 17, 2008
I wouldn't give a FK. As long as she didn't trip when I went out with my goons.
Alyssa

Austria

#18 Jun 17, 2008
the wrath of karl wrote:
Having been to the club before, I know what goes down there. I've done some dirt in the club. I don't mind at all if she goes out with the girls have a good time, but there are other things you can do besides go to the club. If you want to dance, I got a nice entertainment center. Women go to clubs for 1 reason: To make sure they still look good enough to pull a man. You can trust your woman, but I sure as hell don't trust those guys in the club.
Wow! This is exaxtly what one guy asked me when I was in a dancing club at the weekend. He wanted me to go with him and when i said no he said: "THEN WHY ARE U EVEN HERE?" I was speechless.

But with your post i see other guys think the same way.

Some girls (like me) only go to a club to enjoy the music - no sex included!

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#19 Jun 17, 2008
I am married...I love to dance but don't really go to those kinds of meat-market clubs anymore.
I can't drink, never could, I go from drinking to drunk to sick...I don't get that lovely buzz other people get...more like alcohol poisoning. So I am there for the dancing. I love to dance.

We go to jazz clubs,step clubs,Latino clubs, blues clubs, and clubs for the over 35 crowd together to dance.

Honestly, when I think about it, the last time I went to a nightclub alone or with girlfriends or my sisters was when I was single...dang.....

I do go other places with other females/alone or whatever...

I can't say what is appropriate for other married women.

Currently, I am pregnant so I am definitely not clubbing...LOL

“Missing Mickey!!”

Since: Mar 08

St.Louis

#20 Jun 17, 2008
Hey i go to the club...almost every post we go to i have friends there and i dont see them for a long time so of course we gonna have fun. my husband doesnt go out at all, he used to but he went to techno kinds of clubs and i dont mess around. but if he wants to ever go, he can with his friends cuz im deff going with mines...hey im only 24! we do go to military functions and balls together also.

“Heeeeeeere's Johnny!!!”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#21 Jun 17, 2008
raptor8154 wrote:
If she still needs to go clubbing, then she shouldn't be married. Nothing wrong with clubbing, but don't get married until you get that out of your system.
I strongly agree.
Flycity wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that go for the men as well? Somebody said the door swings both ways.
It most certainly goes both ways.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#22 Jun 17, 2008
I'll meet my man at the club and leave with him. Will that work?

;o)

“Missing Mickey!!”

Since: Mar 08

St.Louis

#23 Jun 17, 2008
APV wrote:
I'll meet my man at the club and leave with him. Will that work?
;o)
that sounds like a plan to me!!

“"never forget"”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#24 Jun 17, 2008
Everyone needs their own space. If you are secure then it doesn't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min President Trump 1,483,613
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 1 min KyleMackey 123
Why don't trump supporters care about his tax ... 3 min Ms Mack 3
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area (Jun '16) 5 min Barros chingon 384
SPECIAL REPORT : most FOOD STAMP & WELFARE Reci... 9 min Barros chingon 368
Kelly Ann Conway 11 min Ms Mack 19
News Being conservative is not being racist 12 min Sicklecell Supporter 124
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 26 min Ms Mack 34
Only an idiot like Trump lies to the CIA 48 min Ms Mack 28
More from around the web