First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 29, 2012
This is an honest thread and I'm not trolling so please be serious. Do you think it would be really bad if I lose my virginity to a White man? I always felt like it was something very special to me and I was proud to be a virgin, but now I'm ready to take the next step in my life.
I beez lurnen

Miami, FL

#2 Sep 29, 2012
Hell... I can't tell if you are negro or Asian.

Please go into detail then I can give my answer.

“But until then, I got you.”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 29, 2012
PinkPearl wrote:
This is an honest thread and I'm not trolling so please be serious. Do you think it would be really bad if I lose my virginity to a White man? I always felt like it was something very special to me and I was proud to be a virgin, but now I'm ready to take the next step in my life.
Wait you were a virgin or you still are? Well I don't know what your views are on marriage and being a virgin, but I would prefer waiting for "the one". The purpose of being a virgin is saving yourself for your true love. If your true love is a white man, if that's the man you know you're gonna marry, then go for it! White men aren't my cup of tea, but if that's how you feel then nothing should stop you. Do what your heart, mind, and soul feels.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#4 Sep 29, 2012
PinkPearl wrote:
Do you think it would be really bad if I lose my virginity to a White man?
Read Deuteronomy 22:13-21.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Location hidden

#5 Sep 29, 2012
I beez lurnen wrote:
Hell... I can't tell if you are negro or Asian.
Please go into detail then I can give my answer.
I'm Black!:/

What do I say in detail? I've never met a guy that I wanted to have a serious relationship with, which is why I'm a virgin now. However, now I'm older and this guy likes me and I kind of like him and if we date I'm at the point where I want to take the next step in my life, so he'd likely be the guy I lose my virginity to. I feel awkward about that because I wonder if it should be with a Black guy like me instead. Does it make me slutty if I have sex with a white guy? I feel like it does, but I'm not sure why.

To the other asker, I used to want to save myself for marriage, but not anymore.
SadClown

Elkridge, MD

#6 Sep 29, 2012
I don't believe you are a virgin for a second. You just want to see if Black men are going to be angry.
Do what Black women in Cali normally do. Give it up to the White guy. Black men will try to stick it to the Mexican girls.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Location hidden

#7 Sep 29, 2012
UGbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait you were a virgin or you still are? Well I don't know what your views are on marriage and being a virgin, but I would prefer waiting for "the one". The purpose of being a virgin is saving yourself for your true love. If your true love is a white man, if that's the man you know you're gonna marry, then go for it! White men aren't my cup of tea, but if that's how you feel then nothing should stop you. Do what your heart, mind, and soul feels.
What is this crazy talk, you don't have to wait until marriage to have sex.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Location hidden

#8 Sep 29, 2012
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Black!:/
What do I say in detail? I've never met a guy that I wanted to have a serious relationship with, which is why I'm a virgin now. However, now I'm older and this guy likes me and I kind of like him and if we date I'm at the point where I want to take the next step in my life, so he'd likely be the guy I lose my virginity to. I feel awkward about that because I wonder if it should be with a Black guy like me instead. Does it make me slutty if I have sex with a white guy? I feel like it does, but I'm not sure why.
To the other asker, I used to want to save myself for marriage, but not anymore.
I would say go for it, you seem to have some kind of mental block when it comes to white guys, this will help you overcome that. Give that white guy your virginity.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#9 Sep 29, 2012
The devil will tell you to disobey God.

The superior woman knows what is right.

“Young,black,beau tiful ”

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Orlando

#10 Sep 29, 2012
I don't think his color has to be an issue. If your relationship is getting serious and that's what you feel like doing then go for it.

“Super Progressive AA Chick”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Really?

#11 Sep 29, 2012
PinkPearl wrote:
DEFINITELY A TROLL!!! LMAO!

You white guys really don't stop do you??
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#12 Sep 29, 2012
Linda_7 wrote:
I don't think his color has to be an issue.
Morality should be an issue.

Until marriage, she should keep her legs closed.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Location hidden

#13 Sep 29, 2012
SadClown wrote:
I don't believe you are a virgin for a second. You just want to see if Black men are going to be angry.
Do what Black women in Cali normally do. Give it up to the White guy. Black men will try to stick it to the Mexican girls.
No, I am a virgin. I promise you, this is a serious thread for me.
dimethytriptamin e

Athens, GA

#15 Sep 29, 2012
no one cares who you lose your virginity to

“But until then, I got you.”

Level 2

Location hidden

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What is this crazy talk, you don't have to wait until marriage to have sex.
Ok well YOU don't have to, but personally I think it's right. Other people can do as they choose but I'm waiting!

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 30, 2012
You'll still be a virgin. White guy penis ain't doing any damage

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Wait until marriagr girl.His those 10 mintues of pain arent worth it lol.
Allen

United States

#19 Sep 30, 2012
You're doing the right thing Pink Pearl. As we all know, a black guy would just leave you afterwards. Lots of black girls are giving it up to white guys nowadays. Personally, I only get with white, latina or Oriental women because I don't want to be frowned upon or catch a disease. Best of luck!

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 30, 2012
aZiya wrote:
You'll still be a virgin. White guy penis ain't doing any damage
lol hehehe
TEEstrong

United States

#21 Sep 30, 2012
PinkPearl wrote:
does it really matter? i mean if its a really big deal wouldnt the race of that person matter as long as you love that person??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come samali is so poor? 4 min Jabawabi 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Fenris the Big Ba... 1,403,908
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... (Sep '14) 9 min Jabawabi 1,022
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 13 min Jabawabi 1,670
Marvel's Luke Cage: Hero for hire 17 min The Spirit 1
Himba people about to be wiped off their land. 17 min Jabawabi 2
Is Jacob from Twilight a pedophile ? 22 min Sydney 1
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 1 hr I joined the AAAn... 157
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 1 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 18
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 2 hr Give Me Give Me G... 21
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 4 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 24
More from around the web