My THESIS on whites and Albinism.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 21, 2012
First let me say the word albinism is just a term given by western science, to a genetic disorder.
"normal" whites (pale skin) and Albinism, Are they related?

Both groups have the tyrosinase mutation which inhibits melanin production.

The function of Thr111 (is to produce white skin, blue or green eyes, have photo phobia exhibited in both groups, and light hair-- also exhibited in both groups). There are 3 primary races. Negroes and Asians, however, have the amino acid A1a111 (alanine allele) on SLC24A5 genes. Dark skinned people carrying the recessive "Whiteness" gene would have a 25% chance of producing a White person.recessive "Whiteness" gene would have a 25% chance of producing a White person.

Not all whites have melanin, and if the truth must be known, there are cases of albinism (OCA2 albinos) that do produce melanin just like whites, but in both cases, the melanin levels are insufficient for protection OCA2 generally have more pigment and better vision than those with OCA1, but cannot tan like some with OCA1b. these are all albinos. one can tan and the other (OCA2) have more pigments.

People with OCA2 usually have fair skin but not as pale as OCA1, and blonde to golden or reddish-blond hair, and most commonly blue eyes. lol do these traits sound familiar? How do you think white people got blue/ green eyes? the remaining 2 races (especially asians) do not exhibit these phenotypes "Not one of these types involves a common relation to White people" blond hair, reddish-blonde hair, blue or green eyes, white skin is not common among whites? These very phenotypes are common among albinos. Blond hair, green eyes, etc, are due to mutated enzymes on the SLC24A5 gene. A typical black or Asian do not have this mutation on their SLC24A5 genes. There are only 3 races, a black man created you both

1)HEARING. People who have syndromes associated with albinism MAY HAVE hearing difficulties-- its not set in stone.

(2)EYESIGHT. Whites typically (especially in the case of blue and green eyes) have poorer visual acuity than melaninated eyes.

(3)TANNING. OCA1b(OR TYR) albinos do tan.

(4)EUROPEAN FEATURES: the nose is longer than blacks as to heat the air before oxygen enters the lungs.

(1) EYESIGHT & HEARING.[["In oculocutaneous albinism, pigment is missing from the hair, eyes, and skin. In ocular albinism, only the eyes lack pigment. People with oculocutaneous albinism can have no pigment to almost normal. Some may even tan. People with albinism are generally as healthy as the rest of their species, with growth and development occurring as normal.

Blacks, not only, have the strongest bones in the world but also the strongest muscles to support the density of bones well the evidence is in your DNA.
Chuck

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Interesting!
Slap Your Big Arse

Sheffield, UK

#4 Nov 21, 2012
You stupid ignorant fat cow, get a life instead of thinking about this idiotic bullshit all day.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Wait I'm not done.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 21, 2012
In humans, only four genes are isolated and have a high affinity for albinism.

The 4 genes are: TYR, OCA2, TYRP1, SLC45A2. OCA is the acronym for Oculocutaneous albinism (hair, skin, and eyes are affected resulting in loss of pigment to the hair and skin and decreased visual acuity due to photo phobia which comes with green or blue eyes).

It must be conveyed to the reader that nothing is ever proven 100%, only the outcome/ results are interpreted within our scope of realism. I can now get into the biochemistry and the bond between Caucasians and albinism. All people (black, white, or asian) have SLC24A5 genes. The difference between us is found at the alleles of the SLC24A5 gene. The original father (Negros even today) exhibits an alanine allele (Ala111 allele) on the gene SLC24A5 to produce natural pigmented skin. Recently, however, at an estimate of 6,000 - 12,000 years ago, the alanine allele underwent the mutations for a Therine affinity.

The A1a111 alleles mutated to Thr111 alleles for whites. Approximately 9% of all humans on earth have an affinity for this mutation (the entire white race to be exact). The alanine allele, it must be stated, is, however, the common bond between the asian and negro populations (this is termed by scientists as Evolutionary Conservation). Whites, as ive stated, do not have alanine alleles-- Europeans, typically have Therine alleles.

Thr111, an amino acid has mRNA codons of ACU, ACA, ACC, and ACG; instead of GCU, GCC, GCA, or GCG as is the case for alanine. The function of the Thr111 is to produce white skin, blue or green eyes (photo phobia exhibited in both groups), and light hair. Only 2 people on the earth exhibit the Therine characteristics/phenotypes: albinos and Caucasians. It must also be stated that the main deficiency in both groups is the inability to produce tyrosinase (TYR), TYRP1, and SLC45A2... Those are the key enzyme and genes, respectively, in melanin metabolism. All life forms with the exception of white people have melanin. Even plants have melanin. Catechol oxidase (a plant's equivalent to tyronsinase) is one of the chief enzymes which makes melanin for plant life. Melanin (TYR) that is "exhibited" in whites and albinos will have a function that is negligible in both groups when exposed to direct sunlight.

(conclusion) The OCA2 form of albinism is very similar to Caucasian phenotypes. and is the most common for negroes. Negroes will typically have blond hair and blue, gray or hazel eyes.
1 in every 15,000 black persons have OCA2 genes.
OCA2 is the most common form of albinism in africans ans african americans. OCA2, is associated with the third longest haplotype on a high frequency SNP anywhere in the genome for Europeans. four genes involved in skin pigmentation show CLEAR EVIDENCE OF SELECTION IN EUROPEANS (OCA2, MYO5A, DTNBP1, TYRP1).

All four genes are associated with Mendelian disorders that cause lighter pigmentation or albinism, and all are in different genomic locations, indicating the action of separate selective events.
Slap Your Big Arse

Sheffield, UK

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Enemy Mobile Suit wrote:
Black babies also mature the fastest.
Yes there are whites that can not tan at all and would die on a beach. Pale Europeans are just like albinos in every sense of the word. They can deny all they want. But the evidence is clear.
There's more to life than sitting in the sun, you idiot, and no,'black babies' don't 'mature the fastest'. That's just bullshit you idiots made up to make yourselves feel better.
Slap Your Big Arse

Sheffield, UK

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Really fat cow, you ought to shut up because no matter how much bullshit you type you're always going to look like a complete fat pervert.

The gene for albinism is the same among all races, even white people. If being caucasion were caused by albinism, then there wouldn't be white people with albinism.

Skin tone mutations happen because of where people lived, lifestyle, & other environmental factors. Nothing to do with albinism.

Now go and shove another burger down your throat and see just how fat you can get your arse.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Slap Your Big Arse wrote:
Really fat cow, you ought to shut up because no matter how much bullshit you type you're always going to look like a complete fat pervert.

The gene for albinism is the same among all races, even white people. If being caucasion were caused by albinism, then there wouldn't be white people with albinism.

Skin tone mutations happen because of where people lived, lifestyle, & other environmental factors. Nothing to do with albinism.

Now go and shove another burger down your throat and see just how fat you can get your arse.
false
Albinism comes in degrees it's a spectrum from mild to severe. now admit i took your azz to school.. And you learned something about your existence

P.S. Stop worrying about my azz

Location hidden

#12 Nov 21, 2012
It's just a theory
Whites were pretty much grafted, bred or some type of selection was going in for them to have those traits.
Slap Your Big Arse

Sheffield, UK

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Enemy Mobile Suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but they do your own white scientists say so. Its not my fault your are ignorant to the topic.
Yes black babies are able to sit up and walk much faster than white babies. Truth hurts yes?
Not really, because the same people who brought you that (heavily disputed) information also brought you:

"A basic law of biology shows that longer infancy is related to
greater brain growth and higher intelligence.
These differences in growth rate mean that races tend to differ in the age when they reach milestones such as the end of infancy, the start of puberty, adulthood, and old age. The races also differ in
crime rates, parenting style, and even population growth."

And

"Studies find that Blacks are more aggressive and outgoing than Whites, while Whites are more aggressive and outgoing than Orientals. Blacks also have more mental instability than Whites. Black rates of drug and alcohol abuse are higher."

RACE, EVOLUTION, AND BEHAVIOR:
Professor J. Philippe Rushton

Look it up.

Now what you have to decide what you want to believe, because if you want to push the 'black babies' shit then by default you also have to accept the other 'findings' of the same scientists. You really can't pick and choose which bits you want to ignore and which bits you want to promote, the same scientific school which was certain that 'black babies developed faster' were also certain the longer infancy they believed white babies had was related to the development of greater brain growth and ultimately higher intelligence.

So now what?
Slap Your Big Arse

Sheffield, UK

#14 Nov 21, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
false
Albinism comes in degrees it's a spectrum from mild to severe. now admit i took your azz to school.. And you learned something about your existence
I don't know if you noticed but you are just a fat idiot on the internet, not a scientist, so the confused dribble you keep posting actually means nothing.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>Not really, because the same people who brought you that (heavily disputed) information also brought you:

"A basic law of biology shows that longer infancy is related to
greater brain growth and higher intelligence.
These differences in growth rate mean that races tend to differ in the age when they reach milestones such as the end of infancy, the start of puberty, adulthood, and old age. The races also differ in
crime rates, parenting style, and even population growth."

And

"Studies find that Blacks are more aggressive and outgoing than Whites, while Whites are more aggressive and outgoing than Orientals. Blacks also have more mental instability than Whites. Black rates of drug and alcohol abuse are higher."

RACE, EVOLUTION, AND BEHAVIOR:
Professor J. Philippe Rushton

Look it up.

Now what you have to decide what you want to believe, because if you want to push the 'black babies' shit then by default you also have to accept the other 'findings' of the same scientists. You really can't pick and choose which bits you want to ignore and which bits you want to promote, the same scientific school which was certain that 'black babies developed faster' were also certain the longer infancy they believed white babies had was related to the development of greater brain growth and ultimately higher intelligence.

So now what?
Phillip Rushton Not scientific consensus

Ahaaaaahhaa
That is not supported by the scientific community

Location hidden

#16 Nov 21, 2012
I could post some info with references that support blk babies are more advanced from birth all way up to adolescence
Slap Your Big Arse

Sheffield, UK

#17 Nov 21, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
false

I don't know if you noticed but you are just a fat idiot on the internet, not a scientist, so the confused dribble you keep posting actually means nothing, even though you seem to have convinced yourself you know what you are talking about.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>I don't know if you noticed but you are just a fat idiot on the internet, not a scientist, so the confused dribble you keep posting actually means nothing.
then why ate you here? Oh to tell me it means nothing ok got it.
You'll be leaving now... A little bit more smarter
Slap Your Big Arse

Sheffield, UK

#19 Nov 21, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Phillip Rushton Not scientific consensus
Ahaaaaahhaa
That is not supported by the scientific community
I already said that, you dope, that was the point. I knew you were stupid.
Slap Your Big Arse

Sheffield, UK

#21 Nov 21, 2012
aZiya wrote:
I could post some info with references that support blk babies are more advanced from birth all way up to adolescence
You could post any old shit, but again the primary source is the disputed research of Professor Rushton, so you're only going to make it worse for yourself.
Slap Your Big Arse

Sheffield, UK

#22 Nov 21, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
then why ate you here? Oh to tell me it means nothing ok got it.
You'll be leaving now... A little bit more smarter
I like to torment fat idiots, it's a relaxing hobby.

Location hidden

#23 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>I already said that, you dope, that was the point. I knew you were stupid.
where'd you say that at? Cause all I saw was Phillip Rushton and start LMAO

Location hidden

#24 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>I like to torment fat idiots, it's a relaxing hobby.
well you're in the wrong thread. My BMI is normal range what fat i have is in the right spots. You'll be leaving now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,252,368
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 4 min Sacramento AB 2,385
Jade Helm 15 Starts Tomorrow! 6 min iamcuriousnow 4
brothas, is the fact that women prefer wm makin... 9 min iamcuriousnow 37
Are black guys the most cuckholded men in the w... 12 min iamcuriousnow 42
Po white krackers done fell out the box. 13 min Maarta 2
on a interracial dating facebook page 15 min Miguel is the man 5
White mom still breastfeeds her 3 year old. 17 min iamcuriousnow 33
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Mikemike 30,772
Trish_b is the queen of topix 3 hr I see triplets 67
More from around the web