Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#528 Oct 8, 2012
RedbonesDoItBetter wrote:
<quoted text>
His parents didn't like me either but he didn't care, I did. I feel stupid for letting go such a nice guy because of my family and I feel even more stupid for trying to find a nice guy inside my own community since I've only had horrible relationships with AA men.
I'm done trying, from now I'm gonna broaden my horizons AGAIN.
Its not the race of the men; just so you know before drawing any faulty conclusions. I think what happens is, we get let down by those who happen to be from out of our own race, and the best way to make sense of it all, we tell ourselves sh!t like maybe we need to try "something else". Its one of the biggest fallacies of our time...that somehow other races are better for US and that otherraces woulod NEVER burn US. And, we all know that its bullsh!t because whenever Black women hear their own men taling about crossing over becuase ther're disgruntled & displeased with their own race of women, as much as a sista may feel some sort of empathy for him, she knows in her heart that he sounds RIDCULOUS. So, if its absurd to hear Black men talking like this, its only natural that the bruhvas feel the same way when we hear our women talking like that too.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#529 Oct 8, 2012
CeeTheVillain-jAMES wrote:
<quoted text>
she's lie who know's if she telling the truth she tryna bait ignorance and you ass a whiteman you can hit it dude she's a blackwomen there not hard to screw.
You said "Your in demand"? LMAO

You need to get your GED; you can barely write a sentence!

I think you and maceo are dating James! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#530 Oct 8, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Its not the race of the men; just so you know before drawing any faulty conclusions. I think what happens is, we get let down by those who happen to be from out of our own race, and the best way to make sense of it all, we tell ourselves sh!t like maybe we need to try "something else". Its one of the biggest fallacies of our time...that somehow other races are better for US and that otherraces woulod NEVER burn US. And, we all know that its bullsh!t because whenever Black women hear their own men taling about crossing over becuase ther're disgruntled & displeased with their own race of women, as much as a sista may feel some sort of empathy for him, she knows in her heart that he sounds RIDCULOUS. So, if its absurd to hear Black men talking like this, its only natural that the bruhvas feel the same way when we hear our women talking like that too.
okay maceo

Maceo's Top 10 Profiles on Afam Leaderboard
Each Point is a message on a topix forum

Damn maceo.........Really Hates Black women!

He was married and chased after White women
for 35 years so what really is maceo's problem?

maceo's problem is MACEO and what he did to
himself!

African-American Leaderboard
Next champ crowned on 10/15

The Reigning Champ
sand_cracker and 1 other
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 75,710 pts

2
dcool
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 56,999 pts

3
sand_cracker
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 75,710 pts

4
Married with children
Lvl. 6 - Lifetime: 20,935 pts

5
PANMA19
Lvl. 4 - Lifetime: 8,293 pts

6
MumRa
Lvl. 7 - Lifetime: 36,691 pts

7
PinkPearl
Lvl. 2 - Lifetime: 882 pts

8
Jahx
Lvl. 6 - Lifetime: 29,942 pts

9
vampiYAH stabB
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 56,914 pts

10
Ms Mack
Lvl. 5 - Lifetime: 17,733 pts

maceo's that's a lot of post on hating Black women and getting angry at White men! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#531 Oct 9, 2012
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>I think you do get that "Massa's specializin' on me" tingle, myself...and I never said there were no attractive white men in this world...but I'd rather be a live goose than a sittin' duck...now go ahead and act like you got nine lives and yo massa wouldn't extinguish errrry damn one of 'em...cause even in the 21st century, you're too desperate and he knows it...therefore he owns you...and not in a good way.
James

Really, you and maceo you need to date! lmao
BeaMae aka maceo wrote:
wrote:
Black women can find white men attractive, like we get "slave" memories when we see a white men. Act like there aren't any attractive white men in this world if you want to.
Sad how a No Good Black man like maceo makes up a woman's profile name which is weak!

All those years he spent doing for "Da White man's daughter" while he did nothing for any Black women including family members!

At the same time; you life off Black women!

Most women want a man to be a man!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#532 Oct 9, 2012
TheCorrector wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn baby you cute, this what im talkin a dark skin black woman who knows how to speak, fuggg them light skin and biracial black people they are not our people, but you need to dum them white boys fast cause you will create little mixed fugggers who think just like that piss colored garden tool, dark skin blacks need to stick together and love eachother
James

Learn how to write so we can read what your trying to say! LMAO

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#534 Oct 9, 2012
I have seen black women congradulate a BW on finding a white man, even in my office! When a brotha does it, its a no no, or it use to be like that. They try to make it seem like their are so many available BW out their, but you can breakdown character, class, personality, ect with these women, just like you can with a black man, but BM get put under the bus. I hate to break it to you, but many women dont have that motherly instinct anymore, and some are not wife material, the same with the me. Self hate is working againts BM and BW, so some of these women will not respect a BM, but will a WM. America is reversing the role of the woman as well, and now shes competing with the men, and money and class are on many of their minds. White men will hire a black woman over a black man (I have seen this before), so for her to get next to the american dream, she starts to want white men, and yes, they are intimidated by black men, shook with fear, even if its a group of them walking past you, and its just one of you. You can deny it if you want, but white men are seen as the prince of America, and white women are the princesses, so much so, that you have some of our women wearing their hair like them, contacts in their eyes, perms, ect. Go ahead and deny it! We have been brainwashed for centuries, to want light skin, good hair , and small facial features, its subliminal in the back of many of our heads.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#535 Oct 9, 2012
BW are attracted to WM because we take our time.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#536 Oct 9, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you always jump on Bm and they don't stereotype the bw the wm does and the bm once again saves they're skin by saying there are good bw and fighting for them..the wm says your all hoes and traitors and love it ..the bm says they are all not like that ..that the majority loves her bm ..yet your type says bm this bm that bm this and that..for over a decade and it's all bullsh#t ..don't you see bm is the one who loves the bw and the wm just laughing and getting his homo dck suck??
Homo dck? Dude you are gay, stop thinking about the White mans dick.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#537 Oct 9, 2012
......gorilla sex.........
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

#538 Oct 9, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Its not the race of the men; just so you know before drawing any faulty conclusions. I think what happens is, we get let down by those who happen to be from out of our own race, and the best way to make sense of it all, we tell ourselves sh!t like maybe we need to try "something else". Its one of the biggest fallacies of our time...that somehow other races are better for US and that otherraces woulod NEVER burn US. And, we all know that its bullsh!t because whenever Black women hear their own men taling about crossing over becuase ther're disgruntled & displeased with their own race of women, as much as a sista may feel some sort of empathy for him, she knows in her heart that he sounds RIDCULOUS. So, if its absurd to hear Black men talking like this, its only natural that the bruhvas feel the same way when we hear our women talking like that too.
I actually agree with you for once.
Prophet

United States

#539 Oct 9, 2012
I was poor and scared I was never racist.
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

#540 Oct 9, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
You can deny it if you want, but white men are seen as the prince of America, and white women are the princesses, so much so, that you have some of our women wearing their hair like them, contacts in their eyes, perms, ect. Go ahead and deny it! We have been brainwashed for centuries, to want light skin, good hair , and small facial features, its subliminal in the back of many of our heads.
I was with you until you tried to say that we want to be like ww. I'm not trying to be like noone. Perms never meant that we want to be like ww it just means we don't want our hair to be nappy and tangled. BW don't even wear contacts like that. I love and will always embrace my brownskin. There are many beautiful brown and darkskinned bw who love their skin. Good hair is what you make it, not what you were brainwahed to think. Good hair is just a stupid term used for mixed ppl who supposedly had/have "good hair". Just b/c I'm fully black doesn't mean my hair isn't beautifull or is not good hair. I use to get perms, but I decided to go natural. There are many bw, brown, dark, and lightskinned with long, natural. It's not just ww and mixed women. Hell, not all ww have long hair. There are some white girls at my school with short hair.
Prophet

United States

#541 Oct 9, 2012
IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was with you until you tried to say that we want to be like ww. I'm not trying to be like noone. Perms never meant that we want to be like ww it just means we don't want our hair to be nappy and tangled. BW don't even wear contacts like that. I love and will always embrace my brownskin. There are many beautiful brown and darkskinned bw who love their skin. Good hair is what you make it, not what you were brainwahed to think. Good hair is just a stupid term used for mixed ppl who supposedly had/have "good hair". Just b/c I'm fully black doesn't mean my hair isn't beautifull or is not good hair. I use to get perms, but I decided to go natural. There are many bw, brown, dark, and lightskinned with long, natural. It's not just ww and mixed women. Hell, not all ww have long hair. There are some white girls at my school with short hair.
Perm is dangerous it kills. Please dont have pride pride has killed billions of people.
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

#542 Oct 9, 2012
Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>Perm is dangerous it kills. Please dont have pride pride has killed billions of people.
Yea I didn't know that they were dangerous until like a year or two ago when chris rock had that movie about bw and hair. It was good, which is why I decided not to get perms anymore.
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

#543 Oct 9, 2012
You're also right about pride killing billions. Especially where african americans are concerned.
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#544 Oct 9, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>James
Really, you and maceo you need to date! lmao
<quoted text>
Sad how a No Good Black man like maceo makes up a woman's profile name which is weak!
All those years he spent doing for "Da White man's daughter" while he did nothing for any Black women including family members!
At the same time; you life off Black women!
Most women want a man to be a man!
And you need to do something about those multiples, Sybil...or is it Eve...oh WTH...get a beach bucket and a spoon and scoop out the wet sand that's cloggin' up your brain.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#545 Oct 9, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
I have seen black women congradulate a BW on finding a white man, even in my office! When a brotha does it, its a no no, or it use to be like that. They try to make it seem like their are so many available BW out their, but you can breakdown character, class, personality, ect with these women, just like you can with a black man, but BM get put under the bus. I hate to break it to you, but many women dont have that motherly instinct anymore, and some are not wife material, the same with the me. Self hate is working againts BM and BW, so some of these women will not respect a BM, but will a WM. America is reversing the role of the woman as well, and now shes competing with the men, and money and class are on many of their minds. White men will hire a black woman over a black man (I have seen this before), so for her to get next to the american dream, she starts to want white men, and yes, they are intimidated by black men, shook with fear, even if its a group of them walking past you, and its just one of you. You can deny it if you want, but white men are seen as the prince of America, and white women are the princesses, so much so, that you have some of our women wearing their hair like them, contacts in their eyes, perms, ect. Go ahead and deny it! We have been brainwashed for centuries, to want light skin, good hair , and small facial features, its subliminal in the back of many of our heads.
If I straighten my hair that does not mean I'm tryin to be white I've been wearing my natural hair before it became popular! Don't forget brownman that in the 40,and 50s a black woman couldn't even get a job unless she had a straight wig on or pressed her hair straight! Just saying !! Btw I was watching the movie about the Temptations and all of them wore wavy permed hair were they tryin to look bi racial or Latino???
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

#546 Oct 9, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> If I straighten my hair that does not mean I'm tryin to be white I've been wearing my natural hair before it became popular! Don't forget brownman that in the 40,and 50s a black woman couldn't even get a job unless she had a straight wig on or pressed her hair straight! Just saying !! Btw I was watching the movie about the Temptations and all of them wore wavy permed hair were they tryin to look bi racial or Latino???
You know he's going to deny it. Or just not comment back.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#547 Oct 9, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo dck? Dude you are gay, stop thinking about the White mans dick.
Go find a forum meant for you ..and stop being in denial you homeless loser who can't get a chinese girl /=

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#548 Oct 9, 2012
IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually agree with you for once.
Gee...thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min African AE 28,514
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min THE DEVIL 1,173,021
Confirmed, trolls are psychologically impaired 10 min I already know it 3
Your mother and father was white, what are you? 17 min Get em 12
Whites being persecuted by Blacks in former Rho... 20 min Sex Tourist 6
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 21 min African AE 104,233
Why do white girls love anal sex? 22 min Sex Tourist 42
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 38 min mcatalina 329
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 2 hr Samoan Irish 65
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 2 hr Kenyanboy 169
More from around the web