Another BW Acts a FOOL in DC: Killed
hey

Penfield, NY

#22 Oct 4, 2013
of course it's all unfortunate, the woman was mentally ill. but the police and fbi and secret service did exactly what they are trained to do in that kind of circumstance. remember no one knew who or what was in that car. they aren't going to back off and say, well let's see who it is first and what they want. it's a threat and it's not stopping so it needs to be stopped.

from what i've read nothing seems out of order. LE handled it fine. we don't need to question everytime a black person is shot or killed, it happens. if she was white, the same people would of said crazy azz ww, that is what she gets.

welcome to the real world where people that are doing something criminal get shot. no one is going to stop and ask their medical history first.

the only thing important thing now is that the child is safe from the incident and the mother.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#23 Oct 4, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes she is being laughed at but most people are just ignoring it because BW don't interest them no matter what.
Who's laughing at her? I would also like to see how Rev Al and Jessie Jackson respond to this incident.

I haven't read all the details of her response and what she did, but it's definitely looking like excessive force was used.

BW aren't even making a scene about it. I think BW are too concentrated on IR and worshipping non blacks to be concerned with things that are happening to black women.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#24 Oct 4, 2013
If this lady was dating a WM then BW would be crazy over the IR factor of the case still caring nothing about what happened to the young woman. She looked really sweet in the pictures too.

God bless her soul, and may she rest in peace.
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#25 Oct 4, 2013
hey wrote:
of course it's all unfortunate, the woman was mentally ill. but the police and fbi and secret service did exactly what they are trained to do in that kind of circumstance. remember no one knew who or what was in that car. they aren't going to back off and say, well let's see who it is first and what they want. it's a threat and it's not stopping so it needs to be stopped.
from what i've read nothing seems out of order. LE handled it fine. we don't need to question everytime a black person is shot or killed, it happens. if she was white, the same people would of said crazy azz ww, that is what she gets.
welcome to the real world where people that are doing something criminal get shot. no one is going to stop and ask their medical history first.
the only thing important thing now is that the child is safe from the incident and the mother.
For me..it's not about her race or mental health..not even her gender...it's about how the event played out....I do believe they had her immobilized when they opened fire on her..when they could have just had her exit the vehicle and arrested.
Dead Sprog Czar

Rochester, NY

#27 Oct 4, 2013
Hopefully, the good sow's n|g|et will be trayvonned before it can breed :-)

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#29 Oct 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's laughing at her? I would also like to see how Rev Al and Jessie Jackson respond to this incident.
I haven't read all the details of her response and what she did, but it's definitely looking like excessive force was used.
BW aren't even making a scene about it. I think BW are too concentrated on IR and worshipping non blacks to be concerned with things that are happening to black women.
Its definitely blacks laughing at her because nobody else is paying her any attention. I follow people on YouTube and Twitter whom mocked her. But you are right about BW they seem to think that other people need to save them especially WM.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#31 Oct 4, 2013
BM Moving ON wrote:
And she put her daughter at risk.
Todays BW don't make good mothers.
Another dead ass hoodrat I don't have to deal with begging for a drink in the clubs!
The daughter is without a doubt better off without that bitch!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#32 Oct 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think any body is laughing at her. I think it's a tragedy and the police force should be investigated.
Yeah,for not shooting her sooner!
MrScholar86

Greenwood, MS

#34 Oct 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really even sure who you are. Anyway, I agree.. but the only thing that kind of sorta makes it where you can think of what they might have been thinking ... is that it's DC. It's around the Capital Building. You can't act up like that around the Capitol, busting through barricades etc.. but she may have just been afraid. After getting gunned down it's easy to see why.
I do believe way too much force was used.
When they first reported it, they were reporting it as a shootout and I thought it was odd that a bw was in a shoot out with the cops.. you don't hear too much about things like that..
..then when they said she was unarmed I was like... dam.
It was a sad story, especially with the one year old child in the car. At the same time, she was out of control and that was DC,home of the President and the U.S. Capitol. The police had to take action. Although I'm a black man, but i have to admit we can't make everything about race.
MrScholar86

Greenwood, MS

#35 Oct 4, 2013
hey wrote:
I agree. Not to sound mean but driving a vehicle with much force can also be a deadly weapon. We are living in a post 9/11 world. When things like this happen, we have to take precaution.
MrScholar86

Greenwood, MS

#36 Oct 4, 2013
It's unfortunate that she had mentally issues, but mental illness, hormones, steroids,etc. is NOT ALWAYS an excuse to get away with things. I sometimes hate when people make those things out to be an excuse. Lets say a person break into your house and act as if to hurt you,whether or not you know that this person has a mental illness, would you do what it take to defend yourself. It is better to be safe than sorry!
Say what

Mount Orab, OH

#37 Oct 4, 2013
The Connecticut mother who was gunned down by police yesterday after ramming a White House barrier with her young daughter in the car thought President Obama was stalking her, law sources said today.

Investigators have found indications that Miriam Carey suffered delusions due to a history of mental illness, NBC Connecticut reports.

She believed the President was electronically monitoring her Connecticut home in order to broadcast her life on television, sources said.

ABC News reports that Connecticut police had twice in 2012 been called by Miriam Carey's boyfriend, who reported the woman was delusional, acting irrationally and putting her infant daughter in danger."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24427...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Say what

Mount Orab, OH

#38 Oct 4, 2013
Perhaps, if anyone should be investigated, it should be Child Protective Services. I know that I have a couple of questions that they might like to address.
Say what

Mount Orab, OH

#39 Oct 4, 2013
"Idella Carey told ABC News that her daughter Miriam 'had postpartum depression after having the baby' in August 2012.

'A few months later, she got sick. She was depressed.... She was hospitalized,' Mrs Carey added."

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#40 Oct 4, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Its definitely blacks laughing at her because nobody else is paying her any attention. I follow people on YouTube and Twitter whom mocked her. But you are right about BW they seem to think that other people need to save them especially WM.
Well, some black people are stupid. It's expected.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#41 Oct 4, 2013
MrScholar86 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a sad story, especially with the one year old child in the car. At the same time, she was out of control and that was DC,home of the President and the U.S. Capitol. The police had to take action. Although I'm a black man, but i have to admit we can't make everything about race.
That's fair.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#42 Oct 4, 2013
They probably murdered her to get to her daughter so that she could be a monarch programmed victim.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#43 Oct 4, 2013
Say what wrote:
The Connecticut mother who was gunned down by police yesterday after ramming a White House barrier with her young daughter in the car thought President Obama was stalking her, law sources said today.
Investigators have found indications that Miriam Carey suffered delusions due to a history of mental illness, NBC Connecticut reports.
She believed the President was electronically monitoring her Connecticut home in order to broadcast her life on television, sources said.
ABC News reports that Connecticut police had twice in 2012 been called by Miriam Carey's boyfriend, who reported the woman was delusional, acting irrationally and putting her infant daughter in danger."
I don't know, but this woman sounds very much like that poster Carol.
JJ jermaine

United States

#44 Oct 4, 2013
Say what wrote:
How do you know he wasn't or someone in the govenrment wasn't at least? Do you not find it strange that all these people keep saying the same things about the government or CIA trying to harrass them with electromagnetic signals, watching them and trying to control their thoughts. Why are the stories so similar? Why not fantasize that little purple munchkins trying to get em, or Freddie Kruger or someone shit?? Why always the government and the CIA using... technology??

And we know that such technology really does exist.
JJ jermaine

United States

#45 Oct 4, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, but this woman sounds very much like that poster Carol.
You once spoke about sublminal messages controling people's behaviour and thoughts. Perhaps you have experienced these things yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Joy 1,621,721
News African-American members of Congress demand Tru... 1 hr Geezer 5
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 1 hr rape statistics 21
Fake Racist Topix Trolls are RUSSIAN SPIES 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 35,429
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 1 hr yesr 91
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 1 hr Hunk 277
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr athing 490
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr areyouforreal 780
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 hr Deanna 266
More from around the web