Another BW Acts a FOOL in DC: Killed

Another BW Acts a FOOL in DC: Killed

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BM Moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 3, 2013
And she put her daughter at risk.

Todays BW don't make good mothers.
A Black Man

Alexandria, VA

#2 Oct 3, 2013
Her child is better off not being raised by a ghetto hair hatted hooligan, but doesn't quite realize it yet.
BM Moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#3 Oct 4, 2013
A Black Man wrote:
Her child is better off not being raised by a ghetto hair hatted hooligan, but doesn't quite realize it yet.
The mother was probably another single mother ghetto chick, so that child will be better off. You know if she continued to raise that child, that child would just end up like a typical BW twerking in the streets 10 yrs from now.

BW have gone off the edge.
BM Moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Just heard on the news that she got fired from her job last year because she had anger issues and couldn't get along with her colleagues.

Attitude issues.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Pity that the n!glet didn't catch some lead, too. Oh well, more work for us later on.
JEWSovercomeAAsD ied

London, UK

#6 Oct 4, 2013
BM Moving ON wrote:
And she put her daughter at risk.
Todays BW don't make good mothers.
Like the black mothers that keep killing their children on the news???
Fathers Fay is still the most confusing day in as community . Useless black male bas@#$&
JEWSovercomeAAsD ied

London, UK

#7 Oct 4, 2013
Like the WHITE mothers that keep killing their children on the news???
WHITE WOMAN WHO MURDERED BLACK LOTTERY WINNER AND BURIED HIM IN GARDEN.
Fathers Fay is still the most confusing day in as community . Useless black male bas@#$&

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 4, 2013
And it doesn't seem like anybody is defending this BW. I mean she is obviously crazy but dang why must everybody laugh at her.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 4, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
And it doesn't seem like anybody is defending this BW. I mean she is obviously crazy but dang why must everybody laugh at her.
So sad the news is reporting she had some mental problems.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#11 Oct 4, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
And it doesn't seem like anybody is defending this BW. I mean she is obviously crazy but dang why must everybody laugh at her.
I don't think any body is laughing at her. I think it's a tragedy and the police force should be investigated.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Oct 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think any body is laughing at her. I think it's a tragedy and the police force should be investigated.
For once I agree with you. I do not think they were the right to use that much force. I saw the video and they were close enough to shoot out her tires. Or trying something else to stop the car.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#13 Oct 4, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
For once I agree with you. I do not think they were the right to use that much force. I saw the video and they were close enough to shoot out her tires. Or trying something else to stop the car.
and for once I agree with YOU too.....it was extremely unfortunate they had to kill her.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Oct 4, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
and for once I agree with YOU too.....it was extremely unfortunate they had to kill her.
Do not think for a second that I care that some black-obsessed white troll agrees with me or not.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 Oct 4, 2013
This is a perfect example of what happens when living in a white paradigm.

To survive living amongst white filth you must have strong mental fortitude to deal with the cesspool whites call their society.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#16 Oct 4, 2013
Miriam Carey could have been helped and saved. It's unfortunate her pursuers couldn't find another way to stop the car.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17 Oct 4, 2013
But in the back of my mind I can not help but think this is just another false flag.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#18 Oct 4, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
For once I agree with you. I do not think they were the right to use that much force. I saw the video and they were close enough to shoot out her tires. Or trying something else to stop the car.
I'm not really even sure who you are. Anyway, I agree.. but the only thing that kind of sorta makes it where you can think of what they might have been thinking ... is that it's DC. It's around the Capital Building. You can't act up like that around the Capitol, busting through barricades etc.. but she may have just been afraid. After getting gunned down it's easy to see why.

I do believe way too much force was used.

When they first reported it, they were reporting it as a shootout and I thought it was odd that a bw was in a shoot out with the cops.. you don't hear too much about things like that..

..then when they said she was unarmed I was like... dam.
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#19 Oct 4, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad the news is reporting she had some mental problems.
It is indeed a sad event...the end result was unnecessary due to "excessive force"...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#20 Oct 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think any body is laughing at her. I think it's a tragedy and the police force should be investigated.
Oh yes she is being laughed at but most people are just ignoring it because BW don't interest them no matter what.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#21 Oct 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really even sure who you are. Anyway, I agree.. but the only thing that kind of sorta makes it where you can think of what they might have been thinking ... is that it's DC. It's around the Capital Building. You can't act up like that around the Capitol, busting through barricades etc.. but she may have just been afraid. After getting gunned down it's easy to see why.
I do believe way too much force was used.
When they first reported it, they were reporting it as a shootout and I thought it was odd that a bw was in a shoot out with the cops.. you don't hear too much about things like that..
..then when they said she was unarmed I was like... dam.
Yeah true it was the capital building. But it just sounds like another false flag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What White Women Need to do to Keep Black Men 2 min luvher 14
Trump bringing Gennifer Flowers to debate, LMAO! 5 min ugly monkeys 7
Young White Girls and Their Trendy Biracial Babies (Jan '09) 13 min luvher 594
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Cheech the Conser... 1,431,354
One reason I hate being Black 23 min No One Likes Blacks 2
Why doesn't Clinton's wife believe his sexual a... 34 min Corrupt Old Hag H... 1
gennifer flowers to sit in first row of debate 44 min Corrupt Old Hag H... 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Who 48,727
Black Protesters 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 45
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 hr terri 35,212
IR at the walmart 3 hr FABULICIOUS 45
More from around the web