Why Do BM Value Any Race of Woman Abo...
Kara777

Rocky Mount, VA

#62 Sep 4, 2014
darline wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the wrong one with that. AA women don't have that reputation (not saying there aren't a few AA women like that it just not nearly enough for a reputation). I have never seen a AAW in person put down a AAM and praise other race men. I have seen AAM do it many times in front of other race men AND women. It looked pathetic to me I can imagine what the people that hate them think.
Most AAW don't want to ride off into the sunset with wm can't say the same about AAM cause it's too many c%%ns walking around. AAM need to worry about if wm will let you run off into the sunset with ww, they have no problem killing AAM and no ww will say anything about it they are highly supportive in their men's endeavors to kill you.
You can't flip it on AAW. I can pull up thousands of videos, facebook pages, tweets, rap lyrics and personal experiences to back up their reputations.
You are so correct. I can't even watch a comedy show with a BM comedian without them constantly making disgusting comments about BW. They praise the WW while degrading BW, right there on stage for everyone to see and hear. I often wonder what white folks think of these men who are basically talking about their own mothers. How ignorant!
JoblessWomen

London, UK

#63 Sep 4, 2014
Kara777 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so correct. I can't even watch a comedy show with a BM comedian without them constantly making disgusting comments about BW. They praise the WW while degrading BW, right there on stage for everyone to see and hear. I often wonder what white folks think of these men who are basically talking about their own mothers. How ignorant!
Hard to believe you make more sense with your "sadbuttrue" handle.
Citizen 1986

UK

#64 Sep 4, 2014
What wrote:
<quoted text>
In conclusion, I take it you want black men to silent about the bad black women, even though they are not silent about the bad black men (some of the comments on this thread and on other threads on topix are evidence) and only talk about the good ones (when black women don't do that for black men), no matter how few. That sounds like enabling the bad ones to continue being bad. Because you only spoke of black men's duties to black women, I'm guessing that in your mind black women have no duties to black men. Which is gender bias.
"But the black male in America seems to hammer on that fact. They bring out the worst of the worst and claim thats how their women are." Funny you say that because that is what black women are doing. Still, you didn't bring that up. That's gender bias. It's also funny that you did not say I was wrong. All you did is try to argue her feelings for her. Why didn't you say something about beyond black and white? Blacks would be better today if some of you, from both genders were not engaged in bringing each other down. If you truly came together and supported one another you would be fine today. By the way, it is not the minority.
All what you wrote is still aiding the negative potrayal of black women. There are beautiful and intelligent black women who dont fit that stereotype. Why are you focusing on the bad ones. Arent there white whores, strippers, drug addicts, thieves, trail trash and rednecks. You think white women dont wear contacts or weaves or blech their hair. Do you see them being put out as the ideal white woman. I watch your films, music videos, live comedy shows and those are the women you show. How do you expect other races to view your women if you constantly display ghetto trash. You talk about basketball wives like the women are going to be less trashy because they married a basketball player. Trust me if it was a white show they would screen the type of women they put up
Interracial couples are the minority in every group.
Does who do get married still marry black women more I did not mention does who arent married so your statistics about single black females is irrelevant. If black women decide to reply to the bashing they have been dished is that a bad thing. They are women they will always talk and look for attention since they are not getting it the other way. If you were more attentive towards them and took up your responsibilities they wont have to complain.
Citizen 1986

UK

#65 Sep 4, 2014
I will always side with the women because as a man i know if you keep them in check them will behave. The gender bashing is childish and immature and as a man you should know better. If you ignore them they will go away.
Obama is mixed race and so are almost half of the black population in America. The more reason for him to want to marry someone who is like his mother but yet he choose a good black woman. The fact is he married a black woman not white.
Why is it only in America you see this kind of behaviour. Women are supposed to be protected and its up to you men to do just that
In the end does who do get married still marry black women more.interracial couples are the minority in every group. I did not mention does who arent married so your statistics about single black females is irrelevant. If black women decide to reply to the bashing they have been dished is that a bad thing. They are women they will always talk and look for attention since they are not getting it the other way. If you were more attentive towards them and took up your responsibilities they wont have to complain.
I will always side with the women because as a man i know if you keep them in check them will behave. The gender bashing is childish and immature and as a man you should know better. If you ignore them they will go away.
Obama is mixed race and so is almost half of the black population in America. The more reason for him to want to marry someone who is like his mother but yet he choose a good black woman. The fact is he married a black woman not white.

Why is it only in America you see this kind of behaviour. Women are supposed to be protected and its up to you men to do just that. I cant imagine someone disrespecting my mother or sister and you expect me to take it or join them. Dont you know thats exactly what your doing. These women are people mums, sisters for christ sake.
Your worst nightmare

Bromley, UK

#66 Sep 4, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
If the media has brainwashed BM, it has also brainwashed others who watch the media as well. You just haven't compared yourself with someone who hasn't been exposed to the media. The one's who are NOT brainwashed by the media are those who rarely watched it growing up or view the media no differently than national enquirer.
As someone who doesnt really buy into media or follow anything i know this, thats why i made that comment. Its not a matter of just yelling brainwash. I live with and know bm who are the same as me and i see the difference in perceptions. You dont need to do much other than observe the way so many of them mimic the behaviors and preferences shoved in our faces on tv.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#67 Sep 4, 2014
Your worst nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone who doesnt really buy into media or follow anything i know this, thats why i made that comment. Its not a matter of just yelling brainwash. I live with and know bm who are the same as me and i see the difference in perceptions. You dont need to do much other than observe the way so many of them mimic the behaviors and preferences shoved in our faces on tv.
MAJORITY has been exposed to the media at some point in their lives. As far as how brainwashed someone is, it's hard to say until you communicate with them. I think those who are 'aware' the media is propaganda or rarely watch it are less susceptible of brainwashing and that is what we should take into consideration. I'm NOT denying some BM may value other races of women. And if the media is one of the culprits, it's no sense of dwelling much on BM who are into the media. Honestly tho many are influenced by the media especially those who admire celebrities. And a lot of celebrities aren't praised for having good character. BM valuing other races of women is simply a byproduct of many other destructive beliefs pushed in the media.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#68 Sep 4, 2014
Your worst nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
My issue is if we feel the media is so powerful, why don't we as a group teach our youngins on the realities of the media?? If we want to see change, we have to start educating our selves 1st. We have to start condemning the very things we may like yet have a negative influence. This is part of maturing.
What

Los Angeles, CA

#69 Sep 4, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
All what you wrote is still aiding the negative potrayal of black women. There are beautiful and intelligent black women who dont fit that stereotype. Why are you focusing on the bad ones. Arent there white whores, strippers, drug addicts, thieves, trail trash and rednecks. You think white women dont wear contacts or weaves or blech their hair. Do you see them being put out as the ideal white woman. I watch your films, music videos, live comedy shows and those are the women you show. How do you expect other races to view your women if you constantly display ghetto trash. You talk about basketball wives like the women are going to be less trashy because they married a basketball player. Trust me if it was a white show they would screen the type of women they put up
Interracial couples are the minority in every group.
Does who do get married still marry black women more I did not mention does who arent married so your statistics about single black females is irrelevant. If black women decide to reply to the bashing they have been dished is that a bad thing. They are women they will always talk and look for attention since they are not getting it the other way. If you were more attentive towards them and took up your responsibilities they wont have to complain.
What I write is not aiding the negative image of black women. The actions of black women are doing that. If black women had never done anything wrong I would not have a thing to say. Of course there are beautiful black women who don't fit the stereotypes. Not a lot. Most of them seem to stay away from black women who do fit the stereotypes. Why am I focusing in the bad ones? It is simple. No one says anything about the bad things they do and someone should. No one should enable them to do bad things and I will not enable them. Now I have a question for you. Why do black women focus on bad black men?

You should not have brought up white women for several reasons and I will tell you why. The first reason is that this is an African American forum, so for most part African Americans should be discussed. The second one is when you brought up white women you did what a lot of black do, deflect. You said that only to deflect the focus away from black women and on to white women instead of addressing all the things I said. You did not deny validity of what I said but you went around it. Third reason, is because the comparisons are not even close. I said black women are wearing blue contacts to emulate a white woman's feature and you come back with white women wear contacts. I said most black women are wearing weave to simulate having hair like a white woman and that some are so desperate to have it that they will steal for it and you come back with some white women wear weave and dye their hair. So you agree black women are emulating white women but you just don't want anyone to talk about it. Gotcha. White trash exists. White trash will never be the majority or a representation of white.

When I spoke about basketball I specifically stated those women make themselves and all black women look bad. I never implied that because they're with a basketball they're not trashy. Those stats about black women marriages were relevant because you lied and said that black men and black women rate is high when it's common knowledge that black women are married in low rates. You have black women with degrees, some with good jobs, some without children but yet no husband. They are getting on Oprah saying this. That didn't stop you from lying about it. If black women reply to the bashing they get it should not be a bad thing; it could be depending on how they respond. You know what the they should do? Work to end bashing black men and bashing black women for good. They won't though because entertainment that bashes black men is what they like. Plus bashing black men has incentives they crave enough to put them all down. Am I wrong?
What

Los Angeles, CA

#70 Sep 4, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
Obama is mixed race and so are almost half of the black population in America. The more reason for him to want to marry someone who is like his mother but yet he choose a good black woman. The fact is he married a black woman not white.
Why is it only in America you see this kind of behaviour. Women are supposed to be protected and its up to you men to do just that
In the end does who do get married still marry black women more.interracial couples are the minority in every group. I did not mention does who arent married so your statistics about single black females is irrelevant. If black women decide to reply to the bashing they have been dished is that a bad thing. They are women they will always talk and look for attention since they are not getting it the other way. If you were more attentive towards them and took up your responsibilities they wont have to complain.
Obama is mixed race and so is almost half of the black population in America. The more reason for him to want to marry someone who is like his mother but yet he choose a good black woman. The fact is he married a black woman not white.
Why is it only in America you see this kind of behaviour. Women are supposed to be protected and its up to you men to do just that. I cant imagine someone disrespecting my mother or sister and you expect me to take it or join them. Dont you know thats exactly what your doing. These women are people mums, sisters for christ sake.
What you you said is no matter what you will side with black women. No matter how bad they become. No matter what they do wrong. Sir, I don't know you but you should hope you are never the target of black women. Because you will always side with them but not yourself.

Gender bashing is childish but you won't address black women who do it. Bias. I began only implying there is gender bias going on and most of it is directed toward men then you convey more gender bias toward men.

Obama is mixed race with a good black woman as his wife. I have already agreed with you about this. Do you believe it was black wife that helped him to be president or his white mother that helped him to be president?

Sir, I did bit disrespect your mom or sister. I did not single anyone out. If you feel that I disrespected your mom or sister, then you are telling me they are black women like the ones I described. If the truth hurts then it's their problem. Still, I didn't single them out. I stuck up for black men. Did you not realize that they are brothers and fathers?

Before you reply to this, you should address the major points I made. Instead dancing around them or not addressing them at all.

“ILove being me!”

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#71 Sep 4, 2014
Love is not always the reason why you see interracial couples together. Sometimes its experimentation, sometimes it's to produce mixed children. Other times it's because they dislike who they are, for instance black american men. They are the only men out of every race that rejects and puts down their people.

“ILove being me!”

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#72 Sep 4, 2014
I guess that's the repercussions of living in America all your life

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#73 Sep 4, 2014
Kara777 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not even think about y'all much less talk about you until some fat heifer, starts complaining about brothers being loved by white women. Then all of a sudden I start having nightmares about some funky stinking overweight loud talking nabby headed.....

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#74 Sep 5, 2014
My personal opinion is that if any man or woman finds other men or women more desirable then his own, he has issues!

Physically, we are programmed to find those that resemble us to be attractive. Self hate is usually the problem here.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#75 Sep 5, 2014
Layla Queen wrote:
My personal opinion is that if any man or woman finds other men or women more desirable then his own, he has issues!
Physically, we are programmed to find those that resemble us to be attractive. Self hate is usually the problem here.
You make no sense. Men and women are attracted to each other. That is rule number one. Skin color and race and ethnicity and all that are secondary. That is why I always suspect people who complain about interracial love have latent homosexual issues. For example, what about blind people? Do they trip off skin color when t comes to sex? Obviously that is not the case. So skin color cannot possibly be a primary human need. It is a perversion.

And I am tired of talking about it every f*cking day. There has got to be more to life than worrying about somebody else loving outside their race or skin. Personally, I do not give a dam who you screw as long it is not me.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#76 Sep 5, 2014
tiah_marie wrote:
Love is not always the reason why you see interracial couples together. Sometimes its experimentation, sometimes it's to produce mixed children. Other times it's because they dislike who they are, for instance black american men. They are the only men out of every race that rejects and puts down their people.
I reject and put down fat asss heifers and loud mouth uncouth and uncivilized b!tches who think somebody owes them something. If you want a decent man, clean up your act. If there were no other women ion earth, I would reject you because you not worth a dam. You are ignorant and too lazy to learn anything. I would rather die alone. That has nothing to do with racial issues. Get over it.
goodness

Columbus, OH

#77 Sep 5, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
My issue is if we feel the media is so powerful, why don't we as a group teach our youngins on the realities of the media?? If we want to see change, we have to start educating our selves 1st. We have to start condemning the very things we may like yet have a negative influence. This is part of maturing.
Media is everywhere and it can't be avoided. For the most part the media reflects the people. Otherwise only the truly weak are heavily influenced by media.
Big Knob

United States

#78 Sep 5, 2014
Kara777 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read an alice walker book or a bwe thread,?
Big Knob

United States

#79 Sep 5, 2014
Layla Queen wrote:
You're correct in your analysis, it is a programming that takes place daily, in the media, education system, hollywood movies, online threads/blogs, ect. Its only normal for a man or woman to root for their team, its abnormal not too. But " real" truth is in nature, and not in the media, thats why you dont see male/female lions chasing after male/ female tigers..........do you?
Citizen 1986

UK

#80 Sep 5, 2014
What wrote:
<quoted text>
What I write is not aiding the negative image of black women. The actions of black women are doing that. If black women had never done anything wrong I would not have a thing to say. Of course there are beautiful black women who don't fit the stereotypes. Not a lot. Most of them seem to stay away from black women who do fit the stereotypes. Why am I focusing in the bad ones? It is simple. No one says anything about the bad things they do and someone should. No one should enable them to do bad things and I will not enable them. Now I have a question for you. Why do black women focus on bad black men?
You should not have brought up white women for several reasons and I will tell you why. The first reason is that this is an African American forum, so for most part African Americans should be discussed. The second one is when you brought up white women you did what a lot of black do, deflect. You said that only to deflect the focus away from black women and on to white women instead of addressing all the things I said. You did not deny validity of what I said but you went around it. Third reason, is because the comparisons are not even close. I said black women are wearing blue contacts to emulate a white woman's feature and you come back with white women wear contacts. I said most black women are wearing weave to simulate having hair like a white woman and that some are so desperate to have it that they will steal for it and you come back with some white women wear weave and dye their hair. So you agree black women are emulating white women but you just don't want anyone to talk about it. Gotcha. White trash exists. White trash will never be the majority or a representation of white.
When I spoke about basketball I specifically stated those women make themselves and all black women look bad. I never implied that because they're with a basketball they're not trashy. Those stats about black women marriages were relevant because you lied and said that black men and black women rate is high when it's common knowledge that black women are married in low rates. You have black women with degrees, some with good jobs, some without children but yet no husband. They are getting on Oprah saying this. That didn't stop you from lying about it. If black women reply to the bashing they get it should not be a bad thing; it could be depending on how they respond. You know what the they should do? Work to end bashing black men and bashing black women for good. They won't though because entertainment that bashes black men is what they like. Plus bashing black men has incentives they crave enough to put them all down. Am I wrong?
In real life black men marry black women at very high rates. If you feel otherwise back it up with statistics. Obama married a black woman simple if black women were that bad he wouldnt be president. Since they always bring the brothers down. You say the classy black women are not alot but yet we have more black women going to college than men.
Bringing up white women wasnt to deflect or compare them to black women but state the fact that in every race you have your good, bad, ugly and beautiful. Why dont we hear alot about the white ghetto trash because they are not shown to you.
Citizen 1986

UK

#81 Sep 5, 2014
If they wear weaves let them wear it. It not a rule that one should look the same all the days of your life. They want to have long hair cause it looks nice but their hair cant grow that long So they buy it and when they want the short cut they take it out.They are not desperate to wear it because the example you gave is a minority. Please how many women have stolen weaves. Bringing it up means everyrace plays with their hair or experiments to look different not only black women. They are not emulating white women because white women are not the only ones with long hair.
You talk about black women badly and the world will view them that way. My mum and sisters are black women if you dont seperate the good from the bad the world will view them all that way.
But seriously how can someone read all what i wrote and still not get the point. There is good and bad in every race dont wash your dirty laundry in public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Canuk 1,710,563
Real Black Panthers 2 min Paul 18
Why do white male worship black men so much? (Jun '15) 3 min charlesss 44
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 3 min Barros 128
Grown ass white dudes wearing back packs 6 min Andrew 5
Fux you herman Cain! How you like your white wo... 7 min CigarFace27 2
I dress up like a girl for white men 8 min Mmmm 5
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr Savant 210
More from around the web