Are WW/BW losers when it comes to Asi...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#85 Feb 8, 2013
Sigh!
I was not talking to you to begin with! Now get into your dusty brain that I am in my own country!
We have a very good relationship with AA ppl living here! They enrich our culture!
The only thing I am bitter about is SOME of you Indian mens attitude towards women!
And I'm sick and tierd of needy Indian men! I don't care where in the world you are. I don't care what you think or look like!
I cannot take men who talk down to women ! Ok!
Merry Xmas! And goodbye!
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#86 Feb 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
I know that WW are usually not up for settling with you! Not unless they are into charity! And feel sorry for you! Or you are one of the real nice guys!
Buy some heels will you! And some braces for your theeth! And stop calling women undesirable ! When in reality you're begging for femalecompany!
At least black ppl are not snobs! And white ppl don't understand your castsystem !
As far as WW I don't think u should be commenting for them. Btw u are taking a lot about 'politeness' when u should be looking at urself. I am only polite to those who deserve politeness... kind of like many men in the West changed their policies being chivilrous only to the women who deserve their chivalry.

Have u took look at ur hood lately? BM/ BW fighting, have no respect for each other. What made u think that other races would find all that desirable? As far as getting attention, trust me it has always been the women who approached me or gave attention. These mostly happened when I was working as a consultant for different corp. These women were humble, nice, educated. Other then that, I never really had to approach anyone.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#87 Feb 8, 2013
I am white! I told you before! To me it doesn't matter! But since you keep insisting in blackI tell you ok!
To make it short! Black AA are generally very popular here! For several reasons! We have some productive AA ppl here! Ok!
They are interesting to us!
The AA men here are not harassing the women!
And Scandinavian men are nice to AA women! Ok!
I do however have a problem because I have black AA friends and you talk down to them!
Once again I was responding to James' not you!
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#88 Feb 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Sigh!
Now get into your dusty brain that I am in my own country!
We have a very good relationship with AA ppl living here! They enrich our culture!The only thing I am bitter about is SOME of you Indian mens attitude towards women!And I'm sick and tierd of needy Indian men! I don't care where in the world you are. I don't care what you think or look like!
I cannot take men who talk down to women ! Ok!
Merry Xmas! And goodbye!
LOL U are bitter about "Some Indian men's attitude toward women"? Lemme first ask u how many Indian men living in 'Denmark'?? Or are u from UK?

I know for a fact that Indians are usually very low in numbers in the West. In US Indians count only about 1% of the total population half of that 0.5% is men. If u take out the married ones and left with adult singles who are interested in IR, u probably left with 0.1% Indian men. Whereas the nearest Asians are 4-5% of the popuation.

So how can u have "needy Indian" when u have millions of WW/BW who are single, don't even have enough men to settle down with? Lol these women are usually single, lonely and psyched to the point that they write long essay online talking BS about other men when they have nobody to begin with.

They really need to take look at themselves and what they are doing to their image. If u are not interested in somebody... ok move on. No need to be bitter, crazy man-hating psycho that u wanna talk thread after thread about them.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#89 Feb 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
I am white! I told you before! To me it doesn't matter! But since you keep insisting in blackI tell you ok!
To make it short! Black AA are generally very popular here! For several reasons! We have some productive AA ppl here! Ok!
They are interesting to us!
The AA men here are not harassing the women!
And Scandinavian men are nice to AA women! Ok!
I do however have a problem because I have black AA friends and you talk down to them!
Once again I was responding to James' not you!
Oh u are white! So that explains everything... there was other thread some WW was talking Sht about Indians so u are here to take revenge.

Anyway what I have to do with where AA ppl are popular? But it is clear that u are here pretend to be a BW and talk Sht about Indian men in order to create division. So ur motivations and intentions are clear.

So in other words all those adjectives about being a single, bitter, lonely, narcissist, entitled, psycho trash who was rejected by an Indian men applies to u. So now u pretend to be other races in order to talk sht about them because u were turned down.

Aha that makes everything clear now... doesn't it?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#90 Feb 8, 2013
Not a lot of Indian men are living here ! But I used to live in an area where they had this refugee center with ppl from Tamil Nadu! After they got visas they settled in the area! That's all fine! The criminalrate among them is very low! They work and educate themselves and we get along!
But I get your point since we are not short in men here! And our own men have sometimes a difficult time finding a woman it's different!
Imagine this a BUTTUGLY desperat Indian !
Those guys have no chance!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#91 Feb 8, 2013
Take a look at the tread it's adressed to WW as well! I'm not pretenting to be black! Take responsebility for what you say about women! I don't know about another tread ok!
I most certainly know how verbally abusive Indian men Can be towards women!
I've seen that abroard! Believe me!
Get a grip lil ricksaw donkey!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#92 Feb 8, 2013
No I had to turn a lot of Indian men down actually! Lol
Turned down by an Indian ! It's not possible!
But if you prefer that interpretation it'a ok!
Real Indos

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#93 Feb 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Take a look at the tread it's adressed to WW as well! I'm not pretenting to be black! Take responsebility for what you say about women! I don't know about another tread ok!
I most certainly know how verbally abusive Indian men Can be towards women!
I've seen that abroard! Believe me!
Get a grip lil ricksaw donkey!
LOL HiIlarious! I know who u are.... U are the psycho bytch from Indian men WW thread... U have the same writing style and way of talking, certainly u are using proxy to change ip address... So u are in fact that psycho reject from the other thread, but u are trying to cover it hard here by using ! exclamation mark at the end of every sentence.

So now u got caught u worthless psycho reject!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#94 Feb 8, 2013
That sounds interesting!
But I don't know about that thread! But I know about how verbally abusive uneducted Indian men can be! And how they hate women!
I am who I say I am! I only use my IPhone texting!
I read how you insult women unfortunatly it's not rare!
I don't like to tell you this, but here it comes: I would never touch a certain type of Indian man! The others I'm not sure! On the other hand, they have touched me, called my house, comming to my house! Grabbed me! Etc. and im far from the only Girl exporienced that! Still I say there are Nice and polite Indian men!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95 Feb 8, 2013
You're probably so BUTT UGLY that even a blowup doll would try to escape your approach! So don't try to put women down!
Real Indos

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#96 Feb 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
That sounds interesting!
But I don't know about that thread! But I know about how verbally abusive uneducted Indian men can be! And how they hate women!
I am who I say I am! I only use my IPhone texting!
I read how you insult women unfortunatly it's not rare!
I don't like to tell you this, but here it comes: I would never touch a certain type of Indian man! The others I'm not sure! On the other hand, they have touched me, called my house, comming to my house! Grabbed me! Etc. and im far from the only Girl exporienced that! Still I say there are Nice and polite Indian men!
U know there are certain criteria to pass a trolling test. But u even failed on all of those.

So u started u fairy tale dreaming of an Indian men calling u and coming to ur house and touching and grabbing u? And u don't even call the police?

U have permitted all those things happening to u.... so it seems like u want those stuff and were day dreaming about it.

It's ok... we understand. U are single, bitter, lonely in ur 30s.... so obviously having a wet dream about an Indian male is certainly no fault.

But since my talking down arouses u... I'm gonna have to stop right here because I'm no pervert.
Real Indos

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#97 Feb 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
You're probably so BUTT UGLY that even a blowup doll would try to escape your approach! So don't try to put women down!
I think u are the one who put down urself on this thread.... Lol all I did was just exposed u.

Talking about Butt Ugly... yea a 300 lb. hashish smoking white trash from Denmark on a gov. dole who was having wet dreams about an Indian male coming to her home and touching/grabbing her was rejected outright and being called unwanted trash could all of a sudden become 'butt ugly'.... make sense!

All these threads are making a whole lot of sense to me right now.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#98 Feb 8, 2013
Sigh! You even know how old I am! Without asking! Indian men are lowest on the dating list here, as well in the UK! The closest thing you come to white women here is a blowup doll!
Your deluded clown!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#99 Feb 8, 2013
Look at the rapestatistics in fx Sweden! They call it the raped country! And it's spreading to here as well! And find out who is doing it! We are afraid of Asian men!
I'm 130 lb ! And none of your guesses was true! Goodbye!
Real Indos

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#100 Feb 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Sigh! You even know how old I am! Without asking! Indian men are lowest on the dating list here, as well in the UK! The closest thing you come to white women here is a blowup doll!
Your deluded clown!
Lol are u trying to increase ur price being a blown up doll already? We know u can't be a wifey.... so at least be useful in some ways. Cambodian girls are great in this cases.

Guessing age isn't a big deal.... we know what happens to single white women in their mid 30s. They exactly act like u!

I know reality can be pretty tough sometimes.... oh well what can u do.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#101 Feb 8, 2013
This conversation is over! I don't want to talk to liars and men full of hate towards women!
Real Indos

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#102 Feb 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
This conversation is over! I don't want to talk to liars and men full of hate towards women!
Did just I made a trashy psycho leave? Have the world turned upside down?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#103 Feb 8, 2013
That's right! Let's say that! Rather than you loosing what you're so afraid of your pride ( or the little you might have left ).
Real Indos

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#104 Feb 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
That's right! Let's say that! Rather than you loosing what you're so afraid of your pride ( or the little you might have left ).
Are u talking about urself?

As for me just so u know.... I am a humble international dater, I usually treat ppl the way they should get treated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BM: Is this the only thing you can offer a woma... 1 min Got_Rope 1
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 2 min Jrutt 252
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bob53 1,564,873
Women: What is more important to you? 6 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 8 min Rich stars of the... 20
Hahaha: Black Israelites the ultimate scum of t... 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 hr Y do whites wrink... 69
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 1 hr MUH DIK 40
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 3 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 4 hr Dudley 817
More from around the web