Traitorous BW Sherrif Deputy Has Sex ...
unsub

Burtonsville, MD

#2691 May 11, 2012
Wayne Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you weren't posting to me anymore?! Anyway, what I want is for you IRBW to stop dropping your panties like it were on fire for nicca with swag or non-bm. Your body is the temple of God, stop giving away the goods like charity. PLEASE!!!
Word to JaJa

Level 3

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2692 May 11, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
And i NEED to CATEGORICALLY STATE that it is the AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN, lumping all BLACK WOMEN IN THE DIASPORA AS DESPERATE FOR NON-BLACK MEN.
It is shameful and very EMBARRASSING.
And this will have a DISASTROUS EFFECT ON OTHER BLACK WOMEN OF THE DIASPORA WHO ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN.
99% OF AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN ARE TRASH/GARBAGE!
Remember, you made this statement the next time you attempt to make a PRO BLACK thread. If you believe 99% of Black women are garbage that means 99% of Black men are garbage. A hypocrite who worships white women and puts down his own race needs to go IR and STFU! Move on and stop whining.

“Love is”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

A Beautiful Thing

#2693 May 11, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely different slang from louisiana's AOP sound a lil bit more citified
Thanks
AOP said "Shimmin" and ISW said it was a Southern word.

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#2694 May 11, 2012
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I only focus on a few threads I can't afford to surf the forum all day posting. But when a thread gets my attention I will join in the discussion.
I've never read anything from Always On Point, and I am not very familiar with southern dialect over the internet. I just think that L.E. 7 is MacFan and I won't change my mind over that.
I don't doubt that L.E. 7 is from the south, I just think he is a troll.
I'm British, so I'm juts trying to pick up on the nuances and differences in AA dialect.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#2695 May 11, 2012
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
L.E. 7 will take whatever he can get.
He prefers BW, but he knows we will make him earn it so he tries to use WW as weapons against BW to "whip them into shape"
Jaz is young and cute, so he is trying very hard, but she is also very smart.
I don't think she will go for it.
What do you mean "go for it?" It's just topix and I'm not gonna book a flight to the south, or anything. Lol :)

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#2696 May 11, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
What about the word "Y'all" instead of saying "you all"... is that how Southerners speak or is that across the USA?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2697 May 11, 2012
Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm British, so I'm juts trying to pick up on the nuances and differences in AA dialect.
Cor blimey, you don't say! Care for a spot of tea, and maybe some bangers and nash? That'll hit the spot! Manchester United 4 Ever! FTW!

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2698 May 11, 2012
GhostRider600RR wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm about to look for it again
The Darth Vader part I saw in the comments section of an online article about the case.

Level 6

The Sequel

#2699 May 11, 2012
Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
AOP said "Shimmin" and ISW said it was a Southern word.
Some southerners claim northerners like me sound more country than them.

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#2700 May 11, 2012
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cor blimey, you don't say! Care for a spot of tea, and maybe some bangers and nash? That'll hit the spot! Manchester United 4 Ever! FTW!
Lol!

Level 6

The Sequel

#2701 May 11, 2012
Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the word "Y'all" instead of saying "you all"... is that how Southerners speak or is that across the USA?
It's across, but southerners say it a lot more in a slower manner, dripping the chin a little more. They also pronounce it differently than other parts of the country. I use both interchangeably, depending on who I'm speaking with.

Level 6

The Sequel

#2702 May 11, 2012
*Across the country

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#2703 May 11, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's across, but southerners say it a lot more in a slower manner, dripping the chin a little more. They also pronounce it differently than other parts of the country. I use both interchangeably, depending on who I'm speaking with.
Interesting... thanks.
unsub

Dewitt, MI

#2704 May 11, 2012
Wayne Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to reply to any of my post, I find you very entertaining. And the reason I talk about sex with regards to IRBW is because that's what y'all are about, that and BM bashing.
They are also suffer from insomnia.
unsub

Dewitt, MI

#2705 May 11, 2012
I bet Jaz got a nice skin tone and soft kissable lips. You can tell because she is so calm. She takes care of herself.
unsub

Dewitt, MI

#2706 May 11, 2012
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he is a southerner as well, and also a troll.
Sir please step away from the computer.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2707 May 11, 2012
unsub wrote:
I bet Jaz got a nice skin tone and soft kissable lips. You can tell because she is so calm. She takes care of herself.
You haven't seen her inner rhinoceros come out yet..

Level 6

The Sequel

#2708 May 11, 2012
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen her inner rhinoceros come out yet..
Dev, you're one of the men I get ugly with because you like to get ugly with me. Yet even still, you don't catch me jumping on you every chance I get like you've been doing me.

Level 6

The Sequel

#2709 May 11, 2012
unsub wrote:
:) thanx.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#2710 May 11, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dev, you're one of the men I get ugly with because you like to get ugly with me. Yet even still, you don't catch me jumping on you every chance I get like you've been doing me.
It's all in love baby girl, now where is that steak I asked for?

=O)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,420,183
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 11 min fluer 282
Poll Why is Beyonce now turning into just another slut? (Aug '10) 12 min Swordfish 7
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 20 min Mullahing It Over 2
Sexy Ex girl has hot affair with sexy new guy y... 23 min richard789 1
News Isakson fends off Trumpa s racial a dog whistle... 26 min Mullahing It Over 1
I feel sorry for white women 32 min Harrisson 11
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr MICHA 579
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Muricaaaaaaa 103
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 2 hr Harrisson 76
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 2 hr sal 62
More from around the web