why do black women ignore me like i d...

why do black women ignore me like i dont exist???

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
its jenny bytch_

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Apr 25, 2011
me and my boyfriend have been going out for 6-7 months now (he's black)and at first when me and my bf got together he would warn me that black women are jealous and look at us with evil eyes but just the other day i realized they do the opposite we were walking threw the mall and a group of black girls looked our way once and never looked back again and then when we were in a store with a black cashier and me and my bf were walking to the register to check out she walked away and pretended to help another customer(again like i never even existed) and for another example this one really grinds my gears i was at my bf football practice my first time ever going and almost all the guys bring there girlfriends kindof cliquish but when i walked over to the group of women (who where all black by the way) and said hi to them they just looked up and ignored me and went right back into there conversation...i just wanna know my bf says this is a new thing now amongst black women that they hate bm/ww relationships so much they just ignore them and try to act like we dont exist...whats the deal with you black women does interracial relationships hurt yall that much??
Jealous BW

Glen Rock, NJ

#2 Apr 25, 2011
YES! It irritates me when i see a good looking brotha with a White woman. I ignore both your azzes. That is what we need to do or else you don't want us to speak our mind!! We will tear you to pieces.
AMP

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2011
What do you want us to do? Roll our eyes and suck our teeth.
Personally, I got too many other important things on my mind to worry about a BM/WW walking down the street.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 25, 2011
Jenny my and my WW get the same looks when we walk down the street. It has happened to me many times over. BW I think just want a chance at the BM and feel it is betrayal for a BM to be with a WW.
Dr_Sojourn

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2011
Jealous BW wrote:
YES! It irritates me when i see a good looking brotha with a White woman. I ignore both your azzes. That is what we need to do or else you don't want us to speak our mind!! We will tear you to pieces.
LOL ... I'm igging her dumb azz now! What do they expect us to do? Wonder what his Mother would do. ummm hmmm
Kim

Glen Rock, NJ

#6 Apr 25, 2011
I know how you feel. I am a WW and I get more respect from WW than BW. Even my BF sisters have a mean attitude towards me!!! I don't know what I can do.

oh___Rea11Y

“fk your one way rules.....”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Hell, Norway

#7 Apr 25, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Jenny my and my WW get the same looks when we walk down the street. It has happened to me many times over. BW I think just want a chance at the BM and feel it is betrayal for a BM to be with a WW.
Yeah, cause you gotz "swag",....right?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T2H9HS8R59DUI...
Dr_Sojourn

United States

#8 Apr 25, 2011
Kim wrote:
I know how you feel. I am a WW and I get more respect from WW than BW. Even my BF sisters have a mean attitude towards me!!! I don't know what I can do.
Be glad all she's giving you is a mean look. We kicked ones azz that was messing with my brother and she didn't come back around my family anymore after that. Happily my brother came to his senses and married a Sister. They have now been married over 10 years and happily so. That psychotic bytch Amy is History. 5 babies all by different black men. None of them married her silly butt though.
Dr_Sojourn

United States

#9 Apr 25, 2011
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Tim, every one on here knows you are fake. One minute you're talking about white women, the next minute you talking shyt trying to get laid. No sister would deal with you in her right mind cause you're nasty. No sister wants to kiss some white girls puss via your lips.. Shut Up!
Down Low Oprah

São Paulo, Brazil

#10 Apr 25, 2011
<<<< why do black women ignore me like i dont exist??? >>>>

Carry a bucket of chicken around with you. They'll be all over you like flies on sheeeit.

“WARRIOR WOMAN-->THE BLACK XENA”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#11 Apr 25, 2011
BW ignore you because we don't care lol, should we give you attention? Maybe you want attention?

Level 5

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#12 Apr 25, 2011
Dr_Sojourn wrote:
<quoted text>
Be glad all she's giving you is a mean look. We kicked ones azz that was messing with my brother and she didn't come back around my family anymore after that. Happily my brother came to his senses and married a Sister. They have now been married over 10 years and happily so. That psychotic bytch Amy is History. 5 babies all by different black men. None of them married her silly butt though.
My cousins who live in upstate NY (Rochester) said that the white girls up there are all over BM. My cousins run trains on those nasty sluts. Unfortunately, one of my cousin's got caught up when he made a baby with one of them.

Level 5

$Money Makin' Manhattan$

#13 Apr 25, 2011
Down Low Oprah wrote:
<<<< why do black women ignore me like i dont exist??? >>>>
Carry a bucket of chicken around with you. They'll be all over you like flies on sheeeit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not!
Ladii_ace

Hollywood, FL

#14 Apr 25, 2011
Me personally I'm going to be honest with you Jenny.

When I see an IR Couple BM/WW I don't really pay attention, I don't get angry or jealous, it doesn't bother me, honestly I don't really care because::

Why waste my time worrying about someones relationship that has nothng to do with me ESPECIALLY when I don't know you or Him personally. And I don't want him so why waste my energry/time with evil eyes WTF?? LMAO

My uncle dates white girls....the only time i've tlk to one is an introduction.

Hi, My name is...and that's it.

The girls in the mall [ Not a big deal they just looked and went on about their bizzness IF they were even looking at you]]

The Football Game [They Dnt No you, A random person just walks up to them and say Hi. Well that's it
He could of intorduced you as his girl to everbdy MAYBE that would have helped. Did you say why you were there ]]

Cash Register[[ idk what was up with that if it even was a real problem]]
Dr_Sojourn

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2011
That is the thing. Nobody really does care about it unless it affects someone you love in a bad way. My brothers and sisters are very close. If I got with a guy that was bad for me, my family is going to voice their concerns. That's what a loving family does. They can see things you may not see wearing those rose colored glasses.

My sister and I saw this white girl my brother was hanging out with as trouble. My baby brother did not have Any children...they woman had 5. No support, all by different Black men, and they looked like orphans. All she wanted was a black man to make her feel good sexually, that was obvious. When my sister and I tried to clean the kids up,this skank got upset with us. I felt sorry for those kids but I was NOT going to allow my brother to get caught up with that drama.

Thing is, I've heard white girls say, You don't Own black men, they can do what they want and make their own choices. Every one knows men do pretty stupid things when women get naked. They lose control of their senses, especially the younger ones. That's what older sisters are for...we look out for each other, we're family and Blood is Thicker than Mud!

Nobody wants a tramp marrying into their family, I don't care what color they are. But in our family, the seed of animosity between African Americans and Whites exists as it does in many families truth be told. Especially in White families. After all, their fathers would Kill a brother and still will if they thought they could get away with it, for dating their daughters. So let's keep it real.

Just know that every family isn't cool with IR mixing. Better to know who you're dealing with.
The Voice

Hollywood, FL

#16 Apr 25, 2011
Dr_Sojourn wrote:
<quoted text>
<====== These are the type of sistas hes talking about her right there

But trust me sweety all black women don't hate IR BM/WW. Look at ladiiAce and My Cousin.

The only time there's a problem is when he is a Self-Hating Brotha a brotha who puts down his Own race of females then dates another, always saying negative thngs about BWs and his mother is a BW ETC. stuff like that...it's dudes that do that then praise the other race of women then rub it in a BWs face but still obsessively tlks bad abt the bw"s

Your dude I'm not so sure about.
shut up

United States

#18 Apr 25, 2011
I hope you don't think they are jealous of you we don't know how you look...looking angry at you is not out of "jealousy" ..bw are simply tired of seeing the sh*t
shut up

United States

#19 Apr 25, 2011
I can't have sympothy 100% for ww.. because they give bw dirty looks when. They have a wm...ww think you can do it but can't take it being done to them
The Voice

Hollywood, FL

#20 Apr 25, 2011
NYChoney wrote:
BW ignore you because we don't care lol, should we give you attention? Maybe you want attention?
Cosigned.....They don't care if y'all are together it's none of their bizzness or some might not even notice. They could see you together and not really pay attention like any other Regular couple

Or either don't like the Idea of BM/WW So they say nothng to keep the peace.
shut up

United States

#21 Apr 25, 2011
Honestly i 'm sorry if they hurt your feelings treating any stranger like that is just plain rude but yes....it does hurt bw and you can neveer understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Blacks be allowed to VOTE !!!! (Aug '10) 2 min Pilly Little 123 120
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 min Chilli J 138
Secret Chinese plan to exterminate blacks? (Oct '13) 4 min cliff 69
It's a "Powder Keg" I Tell Ya!.. 30 min Hillbilly 17
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 36 min Tolerman 2,019
white people owe the world an apology 36 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
A black man invented the cotton gin (Oct '10) 40 min Tommie Lang 61
The UK has left the EU 1 hr enoch powell 68
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,263
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Stupid Thread 1,298
Topix Muslims: How do you feel about brexit? 4 hr Whitepeopleforthewin 30
More from around the web