CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
you are sooooo bitter
That dude needs to get laid.

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Ballwin, MO

#50 Nov 9, 2011
First and foremost...maybe you are a boy but i am a white man. Also I love Puzzy onlt, and tiits, and female bootay. No fagotry here you homo black boy. I love black women, along with all other flavors: i just have an affinity for black women...They are so sexy to me and are appealing to me. The first woman I ever entered was a black girl...mmmm ..mmmm good. Smoke that in your crack pipe, tyrone.LOL....its more like a white man can't fart without one of you down low bruddas wanting to jam their nose up my azzhole for a whiff. I also noticed on several occaisions while taking a piss in public rest rooms that if one of you boyz are in the pisser next to me it never fails that I see one of you trying to get asn eyeful of my cawk. How low can you go??? Down low says the Godbodies...homothugging it, old skoolstyle.....have a nice day you wang watcher. LOL ..and that is not Laughing Out Loud....that is Lap Of Luxury, son.
att wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever white boy. Blk man can't fart without one of you homo white boys wanting to smell it lol.
att

Brentwood, TN

#51 Nov 9, 2011
BU113TPROOF wrote:
First and foremost...maybe you are a boy but i am a white man. Also I love Puzzy onlt, and tiits, and female bootay. No fagotry here you homo black boy. I love black women, along with all other flavors: i just have an affinity for black women...They are so sexy to me and are appealing to me. The first woman I ever entered was a black girl...mmmm ..mmmm good. Smoke that in your crack pipe, tyrone.LOL....its more like a white man can't fart without one of you down low bruddas wanting to jam their nose up my azzhole for a whiff. I also noticed on several occaisions while taking a piss in public rest rooms that if one of you boyz are in the pisser next to me it never fails that I see one of you trying to get asn eyeful of my cawk. How low can you go??? Down low says the Godbodies...homothugging it, old skoolstyle.....have a nice day you wang watcher. LOL ..and that is not Laughing Out
Loud....that is Lap Of Luxury, son.<quoted text>
You white boys really like to lie. Guess it makes feel important. If you're not obsessed with blk men why you on an aa forum posting lies then white boy?
Rod

Birr, Ireland

#52 Dec 18, 2011
while the black man is thinking with his dick and acting like a teenager the white man is ruling the world.

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

United States

#53 Dec 18, 2011
It is you black boys that love to lie.....boy you been packing doo doo ever since you dropped outa skoo in sixth grade.
att wrote:
<quoted text>
You white boys really like to lie. Guess it makes feel important. If you're not obsessed with blk men why you on an aa forum posting lies then white boy?
White Guy

Auburn Hills, MI

#54 Jan 27, 2013
White people are scared of black people? Funny.

I beg to differ. When I walk in Detroit, it's not that I'm scared of black folk because they're just black. The word scared really isn't a sufficient word either. The right word is cautionary, and the reason is because of black culture and what blacks are known for.

Either ignorant, drugged up, obsessed with sex, having inferiority complexes to whites and constantly trying to prove themselves, and unpredictable due to their animal like nature.

Look at studies on the brain. Several have been done. The Negro brain is more hardwired for sex and uncontrollable emotion. Pathetic if you ask me.

Too funny.... I'm laughing my white ass off.
watch

Voorhees, NJ

#55 Jan 27, 2013
black men like white men.. seriously..

what is this so hard to understand..

we hired eminem for god sake..

and even black men are intimidated by black men..
watch

Voorhees, NJ

#56 Jan 27, 2013
if you call someone names they are gonna hate you either way so..

you'd be dumb not to realize that..
bias

Kernersville, NC

#58 Aug 31, 2013
Can't we all just get along!
TheTroof

Charlotte, NC

#59 Dec 20, 2013
TheronOfRhodeIsland wrote:
White boys are way too interested in Black men; they obsess over our wood, who we have sex with, and who has had sex with us. Why are white boys so interested in Black men and why do they make it so clear that we intimidate their manhood? Are white women responsible for this insecurity that white men display about their manhood, penis size and inabilities? Can someone explain this strange display of bxtch-arse-ness from the bitter white boys of America?
Why are white boys so obsessed with Black men and why do they appear to need a constant diet of Black man imagery?
Maybe because you enslaved, raped, and tortured our people for hundreds of years and still pretend that you are still not keeping us white people down. You will never understand the white man's struggles to be treated equally and fairly in a black dominated world.
TheTroof

Charlotte, NC

#60 Dec 20, 2013
jazzy mia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ring leader of the village people gay homo club. If you hate black women so much why are we on your mind 24 hours a day , 7 days a week , 365 days out a year? You know why because it drives you crazy we dont give a damn about you boy. You are one fish in a big pond. Thomper head we dont care about who u date or your opinion why cant you understand ? You still create these same repeating threads crying we black men are done . Ok bytch pack up jump ship and i hope you drown in the process bytch . Ok you are dating out and whats your point ? Bytch shut your boring dry azz up and lay that shyt to rest already damn.
Who you be callin boy? Black gay pride! Represent in da house!!!
TheTroof

Charlotte, NC

#61 Dec 20, 2013
Brad wrote:
Why are black people in general obsessed with what its like to be white?
Haha - good question! But you'll never get an intelligent response from the wild pack of monkeys currently posting here!
TheTroof

Charlotte, NC

#62 Dec 20, 2013
att wrote:
<quoted text>
I jus be here while I'm waiting for my fat white girlfriend to get her welfare check. I'm gonna use it at Walmart - gots me one of them handicapped parking tags so I can be stylin right in front! Hell yeah! White boys is so stupid - they don't know we gots it goin on!!! Black power!!!
18 yr old African female

Cincinnati, OH

#64 Feb 6, 2014
I can't believe you black males are this diluted you must have serious mother/father issues to be able to sell out against your own race but that is exactly what the white man wants . he manipulated you all through the Willie lynch letters until this very day it has been evolved into the way of thinking for most black males. Our people suffered thousands of years for our freedom in a physical state but now you all are held captive in your minds.
FollowMyLead

Durant, MS

#65 Jun 24, 2014
I wish some of y'all could realize how stupid y'all sound on here. Seriously, y'all sound ignorant as phuc. I'm a 30 something white male. The only men that have ever intimidated me was my father and Jesus Christ. To those talking about slave this and that, man that's an ignorant man's reply. To those who think I'm worried about your "wood" " or somebody taking my women, don't underestimate the power of a blue eyed, blonde haired, dimple faced southern gentleman with a fat inheritance. Your not taking anyone from me, I get first choice, like it or not. I've dated some incredible white women as well as black women. Judging by all these comments, y'all fighting over the worst women available. My ladies wouldn't give y'all so much as a head nod. Y'all go check them inflated egos and get back to me
hul

United States

#66 Jun 24, 2014
This what happens when blk women let there boys around white men. Just go on craigslist. There begging for bbc. I'm a blk male and get sexually stalked by white men at any gym i go. im not into wm at all.
dlthug

United States

#67 Jun 24, 2014
Most bbc are not into wm like that. Only for money. And most dl dude's i kno onnly charge wm for sex and not bm. True
Bob

Old Lyme, CT

#69 Dec 29, 2014
Get over yourself. Most white guys are racist LOL
Beta Chad

United States

#70 Dec 29, 2014
A lot of white dudes go out with chic that ve done black dudes. They wonder if they can match up to their girls past or if shes always thinking about going back to black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,190,370
Black ppl: Who's your favorite white singer? 4 min AlwaysOnPoint 9
Black women and their BUTTS!!!! 5 min Rockefeller 15
why do white women prefer black men over white ... 9 min archz 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min Carly HI YAH 109,091
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 20 min johnplustwomore 3,744
Deleted Threads 25 min r u moses 10
All women prefer white men 30 min AlwaysOnPoint 2,503
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 58 min KiloEcho 31,166
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 2 hr Big Knob 79
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 3 hr Becky 535
More from around the web