Why are white men intimidated and obs...

Why are white men intimidated and obsessed with Black men ?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

TheronOfRhodeIsl and
Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2011
White boys are way too interested in Black men; they obsess over our wood, who we have sex with, and who has had sex with us. Why are white boys so interested in Black men and why do they make it so clear that we intimidate their manhood? Are white women responsible for this insecurity that white men display about their manhood, penis size and inabilities? Can someone explain this strange display of bxtch-arse-ness from the bitter white boys of America?

Why are white boys so obsessed with Black men and why do they appear to need a constant diet of Black man imagery?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 8, 2011
Same shit stain talk different day . Go pull the trigga and get it over with boy . :)
WM Survivor

Baltimore, MD

#4 Nov 8, 2011
I was in the bathroom of a Restaurant. While at the urinal. This random WM peeked over the urinal to check out my Johnson. I was horrified and left the bathroom.
I saw him go back to his table and kiss his black girl friend. smh For some odd reason. She kept staring at me. With a longing look to come save her. But that is another story.
WM Survivor

Baltimore, MD

#6 Nov 8, 2011
FestivalOfMorons wrote:
<quoted text>
More bullshyt from a scared little negro boy who will say anything to feel that he has power, relevance or WORTH to society.
As Jazzy said, just pull the trigger. You'll only be making people happy. Isn't that what you want?
Sir. My story is not made up. Last Sunday. I was in Fridays watching Denver Broncos vs. Oak Raiders. I made a random comment about how I still feel Tebow sucks.
This random white man jumps in my face screaming. That Tebow is good, and how the NFL is full of quotabacks. I believe in non-violence, and left the the bathroom.
While at the urinal. I felt someone touch my back. It was the same Tebow fan. He apologized. Admitted that Tebow was overrated. The offered to suck me off. I was appalled and left the bathroom.
When he went back to the bar. I saw him make out with his Black Girlfriend. Disgusting.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 8, 2011
DumbPhuck wrote:
The lies you little black BYTCHES will tell yourself in an attempt to assuage your guilt for being the bottom of the barrel in every regard.
Laughable and pathetic.
The lies you little black punk bytches will tell yourself in an attempt to cover up the fact you are a sissy .You are a powerless bottom of barrel self hatred whip backs will never learn . You considered to be powerless , weak , pathetic , lack backbone, jobless jail house puxxy.:)

Location hidden

#8 Nov 8, 2011
WM Survivor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir. My story is not made up. Last Sunday. I was in Fridays watching Denver Broncos vs. Oak Raiders. I made a random comment about how I still feel Tebow sucks.
This random white man jumps in my face screaming. That Tebow is good, and how the NFL is full of quotabacks. I believe in non-violence, and left the the bathroom.
While at the urinal. I felt someone touch my back. It was the same Tebow fan. He apologized. Admitted that Tebow was overrated. The offered to suck me off. I was appalled and left the bathroom.
When he went back to the bar. I saw him make out with his Black Girlfriend. Disgusting.
You do realize we know who you are ? Anyway Mr.Jackazz you are gay and this post just proved it .
WM Survivor

Baltimore, MD

#9 Nov 8, 2011
jazzy mia wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize we know who you are ? Anyway Mr.Jackazz you are gay and this post just proved it .
Please. I don't care about your butch lifestyle. If you want to marry a woman. I support you.
I'm just telling my experiences with gay white men. that happen to date black women. I suspect the extra testosterone, and larger clittZ are appealing to gay white men.

TheronOfRhodeIsl and
Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 8, 2011
WM Survivor wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLY SHYT...similar has happened with me when I was stationed in Hawaii. I was using the shytter at the Hilton Hawaiian Villiage. While taking a shyt I happened to look down and there was a white dude staring under my stall. I didn't even wipe my ass before I jumped up and tried to grab his bitch arse to beat the living shyt out of him. The bytch got away, I got up, wiped my arse and ran out into the lobby to phuck him up! Months later I see the phag at the Honolulu airport in the baggage claim with his Asian girl friend. When that phag saw me he turned pink and purple. The only reason I didn't kill his arse on the spot was bcuz the k-9s were sniffing luggage 5 feet away from me.
WM Survivor

Baltimore, MD

#12 Nov 8, 2011
I also will never have sex with a black woman. That has been in a LTR with a white man. It starts off normal at first. lots of orgasms, and thunder doggy style sex.
But after awhile. She wants you to choke her more. Then she wants you to call her slave. Then she is licking your feet and taint. These women seem to be damaged.
John-n

Saint Lucia

#13 Nov 8, 2011
WM Survivor wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are the most disgusting slxt on the face of this earth.
This is why i can never again date a black woman.
Those black female slxts put shameon everyone and then they want to show a front like they are something..fking retards.

If i had my way, i would have killed all fking black female slxts.

I dropped those hores a long time ago. I am dating non-black women and i am loving it.

I am presently i am with white woman and we have a 7 year old daughter together. No shame, no fking horing. Just fking peace!

When i see a black woman walking towards me, i try my best to avoid any eye contact with those hoes. They are a fking walking embarrassment. Shoot those mofo's.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 8, 2011
WM Survivor wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. I don't care about your butch lifestyle. If you want to marry a woman. I support you.
I'm just telling my experiences with gay white men. that happen to date black women. I suspect the extra testosterone, and larger clittZ are appealing to gay white men.
Hey ring leader of the village people gay homo club. If you hate black women so much why are we on your mind 24 hours a day , 7 days a week , 365 days out a year? You know why because it drives you crazy we dont give a damn about you boy. You are one fish in a big pond. Thomper head we dont care about who u date or your opinion why cant you understand ? You still create these same repeating threads crying we black men are done . Ok bytch pack up jump ship and i hope you drown in the process bytch . Ok you are dating out and whats your point ? Bytch shut your boring dry azz up and lay that shyt to rest already damn.
JLS-83

Portland, OR

#16 Nov 8, 2011
WM Survivor wrote:
I also will never have sex with a black woman. That has been in a LTR with a white man. It starts off normal at first. lots of orgasms, and thunder doggy style sex.
But after awhile. She wants you to choke her more. Then she wants you to call her slave. Then she is licking your feet and taint. These women seem to be damaged.
You sound like you'd be terrible in bed. And you think white guys envy that? Crazy.
Rhesus

United States

#18 Nov 8, 2011
White people are descendants of the Rhesus monkey and the apple don't fall far from the tree.

Monkeys don't accept defeat

Since the Monkey DETEST BEING THWARTED, resentment and pent-up anger can lead to bouts of depression.

Monkeys are brazen, evil, insecure, bully

Projecting an image of AUDACITY and MISCHIEF, the Monkey hides a fundamental INSECURITY behind a mask of IMPUDENCE.

Monkeys are big headed, arrogant, alienates

Success, however, can easily go to the Monkey's head, bringing out a latent arrogance which often alienates friends
Brad

Toledo, OH

#19 Nov 8, 2011
Why are black people in general obsessed with what its like to be white?
oh shizzle

United States

#20 Nov 8, 2011
Brad wrote:
Why are black people in general obsessed with what its like to be white?
brad the phagg,the ranked low security h0e your a dead end job having pathetic loser! if i had such a lowly job like yours i would jump off a 70 story building and slit my throat on the way down! daddy isnt proud of you! neither is your black kock smoking soon to be ex wife, as a matter of fact,i would rather be impaled on a giant cactus at a kkk rally than to have your loser, insignificant,dead end, flashlight police job total loser, what a pathetic loser YOUR ancestors see you have always been and always will be

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#21 Nov 8, 2011
white men have pretty pink cawks.Just to hear them moan and watch their cawks change different colors getting ready for the icing off that strawberry head :) mmm

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#23 Nov 8, 2011
Brown skin on a women is beautiful. If your not attracted to your own race, in some kinda way, I feel self hate is their.

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Ballwin, MO

#24 Nov 8, 2011
sweet jebus....this post just made my chitt jump ;-)
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
white men have pretty pink cawks.Just to hear them moan and watch their cawks change different colors getting ready for the icing off that strawberry head :) mmm

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#25 Nov 8, 2011
BU113TPROOF wrote:
sweet jebus....this post just made my chitt jump ;-)<quoted text>
I know I wanna taste the rainbow :(

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26 Nov 8, 2011
WM Survivor wrote:
LOL!!!!!! You are stupid man. WM are scared of us because more and more we are taking their women away from them. I see two WW everyday on the way to my job. I have said two nice words to both of them. Now they have them f--k me eyes directed towards me every day, like they begging me to tap that azz. I might oblidge them both one day. LOL!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,478,725
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 min Truth 67
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 10 min Barros 243
Black Women dating Indian Men: Experiences (Dec '09) 10 min Smoke weed everyday 417
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 11 min Jax 115
Does Race Biologically Exist? 14 min Barros 501
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 18 min Barros 1,775
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 1 hr Ben Quick 13
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 3 hr jgarcia658 6,626
More from around the web