Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

I'm a white guy, and I HATE my own white females. They can be so malicious and just straight up evil sometimes especially those blondes.mmy ex cheated on me several times with multiples of men. She said I wasn't good enough for her and totally treat me like **** I will take any woman but a white woman. think I'm kidding I'm serious as hell after all I've been through!
tga

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Ceek,
What did you expect from that hwore....

smh
Tom

Cambodia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

I am a white man and I also hate white women. I mean, I HATE them.

I won't even look at a white woman. For me, it's only brown or black women or Asian women.
feminazi

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Tom wrote:
I won't even look at a white woman. For me, it's only brown or black women or Asian women.
. I am sure you do loathe women who don't give you the time of day! You can not get a White woman, therefore you take whatever else you can get, which is class d of women (Asian, black, Hispanic, etc), instead of class a of women, which would be gorgeous White women!
Tom

Cambodia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

feminazi wrote:
<quoted text>. I am sure you do loathe women who don't give you the time of day! You can not get a White woman, therefore you take whatever else you can get, which is class d of women (Asian, black, Hispanic, etc), instead of class a of women, which would be gorgeous White women!
LOL! Getting white women is easy, you white women are the biggest sluts on earth. But marriage? GOD NO. I would rather kill myself than marry a white woman. You white women are the WORST wives.

White women are good for easy sex but Asian women are good for wife material.

Have fun growing old alone with your 10 cats, you ugly white slut.
emil

Derby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

I think white women are terrible. They are too much. Too much attitude, too much bad behaviour.

I think white women are a stain on the face of the earth and I wouldn't get with one if me and a white woman were the only human beings on the planet.

I have learned that you have to be careful with white people.

White people are the devil.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

IHateWhiteWomen wrote:
I'm a white guy, and I HATE my own white females. They can be so malicious and just straight up evil sometimes especially those blondes.mmy ex cheated on me several times with multiples of men. She said I wasn't good enough for her and totally treat me like **** I will take any woman but a white woman. think I'm kidding I'm serious as hell after all I've been through!
Seek Jesus.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Tom wrote:

Seek Jesus.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

emil wrote:
I think white women are terrible. They are too much. Too much attitude, too much bad behaviour.

I think white women are a stain on the face of the earth and I wouldn't get with one if me and a white woman were the only human beings on the planet.

I have learned that you have to be careful with white people.

White people are the devil.
You're prejudice, and seek Jesus.
Jax

Whitestone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

You white guys are losing your white women to da brothas, that's the real reason you hate white women and resort to dating Asian women.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Jax wrote:
You white guys are losing your white women to da brothas, that's the real reason you hate white women and resort to dating Asian women.
Actually majority of white women are with white men. The same thing is applicable for black women with black men.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Blacks Are Cretins wrote:
Every one of you fuzzy headed lying negroe males here would eat a mile of a White woman's s#!t just to be able to talk to her & you know it, you would set your own mother on fire & drown your children if a White woman even suggested it, now I found these two rather enlightening but probably extremely disturbing & heartbreaking (to you black males) videos that painfully exposes the raw truth behind this BM/WF IR thing, enjoy it if you can get through the pain of reality.

www.youtube.com/watch...

www.youtube.com/watch...
Seek the salvation of The Lord.

“The vampire slayer!”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek Jesus.
Yeah you keep saying that like that is the end all be all of everything. Ok so lets say I listen to your idiotic rant where can I find this "Jesus"?

“The vampire slayer!”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually majority of white women are with white men. The same thing is applicable for black women with black men.
Yeah we know that. But the leading IR in the world is wm/Asian women. Because white guys cant stand their own women. This is nothing new to me they say stuff like this all over youtube.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

557 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,034,934
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 88,767
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 min Loulou 111,947
The Spotted Place 5 min Lili4 27
Robert Mugabe on Obama and African Americans 7 min Abdurratln 23
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... 9 min Ugly White Pigs 1,492
Cosmos the T.V. Series!!! 11 min Jubilant Sleep 5
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 37 min Marked Man 67,908
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 55 min Lili4 2,473