I hate white women they are evil

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
IHateWhiteWomen

Euclid, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2014
I'm a white guy, and I HATE my own white females. They can be so malicious and just straight up evil sometimes especially those blondes.mmy ex cheated on me several times with multiples of men. She said I wasn't good enough for her and totally treat me like **** I will take any woman but a white woman. think I'm kidding I'm serious as hell after all I've been through!
tga

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2014
Ceek,
What did you expect from that hwore....

smh
Tom

Siem Reap, Cambodia

#3 Feb 5, 2014
I am a white man and I also hate white women. I mean, I HATE them.

I won't even look at a white woman. For me, it's only brown or black women or Asian women.
feminazi

Bronx, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2014
Tom wrote:
I won't even look at a white woman. For me, it's only brown or black women or Asian women.
. I am sure you do loathe women who don't give you the time of day! You can not get a White woman, therefore you take whatever else you can get, which is class d of women (Asian, black, Hispanic, etc), instead of class a of women, which would be gorgeous White women!
Tom

Siem Reap, Cambodia

#5 Feb 6, 2014
feminazi wrote:
<quoted text>. I am sure you do loathe women who don't give you the time of day! You can not get a White woman, therefore you take whatever else you can get, which is class d of women (Asian, black, Hispanic, etc), instead of class a of women, which would be gorgeous White women!
LOL! Getting white women is easy, you white women are the biggest sluts on earth. But marriage? GOD NO. I would rather kill myself than marry a white woman. You white women are the WORST wives.

White women are good for easy sex but Asian women are good for wife material.

Have fun growing old alone with your 10 cats, you ugly white slut.
emil

Derby, UK

#6 Mar 3, 2014
I think white women are terrible. They are too much. Too much attitude, too much bad behaviour.

I think white women are a stain on the face of the earth and I wouldn't get with one if me and a white woman were the only human beings on the planet.

I have learned that you have to be careful with white people.

White people are the devil.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 3, 2014
IHateWhiteWomen wrote:
I'm a white guy, and I HATE my own white females. They can be so malicious and just straight up evil sometimes especially those blondes.mmy ex cheated on me several times with multiples of men. She said I wasn't good enough for her and totally treat me like **** I will take any woman but a white woman. think I'm kidding I'm serious as hell after all I've been through!
Seek Jesus.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 3, 2014
Tom wrote:

Seek Jesus.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 3, 2014
emil wrote:
I think white women are terrible. They are too much. Too much attitude, too much bad behaviour.

I think white women are a stain on the face of the earth and I wouldn't get with one if me and a white woman were the only human beings on the planet.

I have learned that you have to be careful with white people.

White people are the devil.
You're prejudice, and seek Jesus.
Jax

Ridgewood, NY

#10 Mar 3, 2014
You white guys are losing your white women to da brothas, that's the real reason you hate white women and resort to dating Asian women.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 4, 2014
Jax wrote:
You white guys are losing your white women to da brothas, that's the real reason you hate white women and resort to dating Asian women.
Actually majority of white women are with white men. The same thing is applicable for black women with black men.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 4, 2014
Blacks Are Cretins wrote:
Every one of you fuzzy headed lying negroe males here would eat a mile of a White woman's s#!t just to be able to talk to her & you know it, you would set your own mother on fire & drown your children if a White woman even suggested it, now I found these two rather enlightening but probably extremely disturbing & heartbreaking (to you black males) videos that painfully exposes the raw truth behind this BM/WF IR thing, enjoy it if you can get through the pain of reality.

www.youtube.com/watch...

www.youtube.com/watch...
Seek the salvation of The Lord.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Location hidden

#16 Mar 4, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek Jesus.
Yeah you keep saying that like that is the end all be all of everything. Ok so lets say I listen to your idiotic rant where can I find this "Jesus"?

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Location hidden

#17 Mar 4, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually majority of white women are with white men. The same thing is applicable for black women with black men.
Yeah we know that. But the leading IR in the world is wm/Asian women. Because white guys cant stand their own women. This is nothing new to me they say stuff like this all over youtube.
Whitey

Peterborough, UK

#18 Apr 25, 2014
This page should be renamed:

Just for bitter white men that can't get a white woman and jealous black/other raced women that can't get the attention they want!

#shameyouknowyourname :)
Whitey

Peterborough, UK

#19 Apr 25, 2014
It's not her colour it's probably your choice in women. Did you never give that a thought. If you don't like the fish your catching, change the bait.

Colour is irrelevant, all races possess ass holes.

Maybe she saw how narrow minded you were (easy target) and hating on your own race is very ignorant and demeans you as inferior to yourself too.

#foodforthought
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#20 Apr 25, 2014
WW are the kindest loving family oriented women in the world. They love and respect us Kings.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#21 Apr 25, 2014
IHateWhiteWomen wrote:
Maybe they just bored with your pasty pink tiny Vienna Sausage.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22 Apr 26, 2014
Obviously black males/females posing as white men. What kind of white male comes to an Afro-Yank forum to talk about his "hatred for white females"? Makes no sense.

White males come to this forum to laugh at Afro-Yanks, that's it.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Apr 26, 2014
We come here to laugh at you fools. We make fun of you. Tell us some more about "da edjiptsjuns" or "black Vikings", lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,383,859
I do not like black men 29 min u Make Me Laugh 73
Trump Self-Funded Campaign Too Costly For Self-... 33 min u Make Me Laugh 4
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 37 min True Judgment 1,537
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 1 hr You knew 733
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 1 hr Redefined 75
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr You knew 134,453
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 44,959
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 3 hr Moses 32
More from around the web