what is the best skin bleach ladies?

what is the best skin bleach ladies?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Come on spill it......I dnt care about the bull crap about 'loving black skin'......

No body loves blk skin, especially black men.... call it self hate on my part, but this website

www.skincaretalk.com/ skin lightening

Is filled with blk girls from the ages of 16-60 of all skin colors (dark blk to high yellow) whom are successfully bleaching their skin...some use steroids/ and high amnts of HQ..some use alpha arbutin and natural methods to lighten skin, Im browsing forums trying to find the good stuff, so SPILL IT!!!
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/24218/skin-ligh...

see, WE ALL can be light skin, many of these girls on this site went from alec wex to beyonce color, many were really pretty but just dark skin...but now they look hella good with the new light skin.....everyone fears dark skin
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Lmao....
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Im bleaching my skin because like nia loves and romney faith mormonism,'to have black skin is to be cursed from god'.

And I know black dark skin women have to feel the hate, I tried to be apart of a 'black power' tye group to love the blk skin i see in the morror, but the men there also seem to flove white skin women more/or the light skin women, look at the noi, all the women there are light skin
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 5, 2012
We cannnot deny that seemingly since the beginning of time dark skin seem to be a disadvantage besides when living in the jungle of africa....and also science proves that africa was a tropical place at first where everybody had fair/white skin, then as the land became desert like, black melanin came to protect humans from the sun...

however we dont need it now cause there is sunblock we can use/buy......the goal for the blk race is to lighten their skin, MELANIN IS A CURSE FOR US in america, I hate it and so does everyone else.
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 5, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
Lmao....
Laugh all you want to but im going to be white soon.

she did it

&fe ature=plcp
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#7 Oct 5, 2012
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Come on now she looks waaay better light skin...also she lives in hot africa and she has beautiful pale yellow skin now, it mkes me soo happy...i have pointy nose, and pretty face now but when i get her collor, forget about it.....

&fe ature=plcp

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Oh...No black woman worth her salt is going to reply to you. Even the ones you are trying to bait. Especially the ones you are baiting.

That would be like pointing a finger at themselves. Nice try though...in a creepy, twisted, anti-social kind of way.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Lmfao @ OP talking to herself
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 5, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
No, but it will be called red bone soon..he hehehe
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Eriq Barrington wrote:
Oh...No black woman worth her salt is going to reply to you. Even the ones you are trying to bait. Especially the ones you are baiting.
That would be like pointing a finger at themselves. Nice try though...in a creepy, twisted, anti-social kind of way.
Fugg u ...No one likes blk skin on women and thats a FACT!
Goddarnit we must admit, God fuuugged us up when he turned on the melanin switch....lets kill the fuggin melanin to SOLVE our problems darnit
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Oct 5, 2012
MzNora89 wrote:
Lmfao @ OP talking to herself
Whatever, atleast Im a realest.......You know no one like it, you cute but I bet you would look better red.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 5, 2012
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, atleast Im a realest.......You know no one like it, you cute but I bet you would look better red.
I'm blessed and beautiful they way God made me and no one can tell me other wise. Especially some one as twisted as you. Therefore I leave you thread with that. Good luck with the skin bleaching but know this NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SEEN AS A "/VIGGER" TO THESE WHITE PEOPLE YOU'RE TRYING TO BRIGHTEN YOURSELF TO LOOK LIKE! ALWAYS!. I may sound harsh, but they say the truth hurts.
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Oct 5, 2012
asian chic turned very light.

&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Oct 5, 2012
MzNora89 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm blessed and beautiful they way God made me and no one can tell me other wise. Especially some one as twisted as you. Therefore I leave you thread with that. Good luck with the skin bleaching but know this NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SEEN AS A "/VIGGER" TO THESE WHITE PEOPLE YOU'RE TRYING TO BRIGHTEN YOURSELF TO LOOK LIKE! ALWAYS!. I may sound harsh, but they say the truth hurts.
GTFOOH...So beyonce is treated like a /\igger?!?
NO she s not..nor is mariah carey...most white boys say they would date beyonce/rhianna/halle/mariah.. .their cutoffs are the same as the black guys..im 19 yrs old and every single of my light skin friends--boleached I was reluctant until I see how much better they are treated...im fuggged up, i get it, but Im tired of being at the bottom of the pot...many of us are good people but the stain of black makes us look bad.

The mormon faith/and in the bible it said black skin was a curse and we turned black because of sin.
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Oct 5, 2012
WE are the seeds of cain from the flood even in the christian bible, why is every thing bad related 'black'?!
Funerals/death etc all black, trust me BLACK SKIN IS A CURSE
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Oct 5, 2012
Let me clear somethings up, I dont like Pale skin either, when I dated a white boy and his skin got sunbured the smell was gross, and in winter his skin looked like raw chicken meat....however, the best color is a golden/ligh yellow color between beyonce and mariah careys complexion, not too pale, not too dark thats the color whites want to be and dark skin black girls/and some gay blk boys
SKINBLEACHBLKGRL

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Oct 5, 2012
Since yall dont want to help I will pso what I use here to help out another dark skin blk girls whose lurking this forum being dissed cause of her skin complexion ( i know yall on here yall just scared to say anything cause yall trying to prove how probolack yall are, but the truth is your husband and bfs do not like your dark skin, so come bleach with the evolved black women)

KOJIE SAN skin lightening soap lightened me like 2 shades on its on you can get ir from

http://www.kikaynakikay.com/product-p/pcb-02....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#20 Oct 6, 2012
Again whatever floats your boat and I don't believe in Mormonism so that's irrelevant to me. If you could possibly give me quotes from a Christian bible stating that being black is a curse then ill think about believing you. In the end God created Man in his image. As well as Jesus died on the cross for our sins. We all are born of Sin. No matter what race. And I understand peer pressure can make you feel like crap about yourself but you have to be bigger than that. And you may hear some white boys saying they'll date them but I've hear otherwise. In the end they will still be portrayed as being fake black women who want to be portrayed as white. That's realistic. Just because they smile in your face doesn't mean they won't stab you in the back. All I'm saying is I've been there went to a white school and everything and got compliments on my dark skin and "nappy" hair. There's no need for me to change who I am. I know God made me this way for a reason and I shouldn't change it. If this is a curse as you say it is then all I can do is pray to God for forgiveness everyday. In the end he still loves me the same because I am his child his creation. I hope you find happiness in whatever you do and I pray God opens your eyes to the truth of this worldm vanity is not everything. Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,761,011
Black Israelites the scum of the scum of the Ea... 4 min Pepe the Frog 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min KIR SUCKA 40,780
So how are you Negroes going to take us out? 6 min Pepe the Frog 14
Republicans take lead in midterm generic ballot 8 min Termite Power 14
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 13 min Barros 1,087
Some good advice. Never debate or argue with a ... 13 min Negroes are animals 13
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 40 min Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 3 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 5 hr Ur mother 97
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 5 hr Lori899 56