Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Vail, Arizona (The Weekly Vice)- Christie Elliot, a 25-year-old teacher and cheerleading coach, was arrested Monday on charges of having sex with a 15-year-old male student.

According to the Tucson Police Department, the victim’s parent found inappropriate messages on the 15-year-old boy's cell phone in April.

Believing the messages were coming from the Empire High School English teacher and cheerleading coach, the parent called the school's principal.

Investigators say Elliot was engaged in a sexual relationship with the student, who happened to be his English teacher. It is alleged that a few of the messages found on the boy's phone referred to "kissing" and the "need to be more careful."

Elliott was booked into the Pima County Jail and charged with luring a minor for sexual exploitation and sexual conduct with a minor.

Haley Mattson
The Weekly Vice
http://www.theweeklyvice.com

“I have finally found my voice”

Since: May 09

Burnsville, MN

#2 Jun 9, 2010
A 17-year-old Terrytown colored man was arrested on charges of aggravated rape and first-degree murder of an 8-month-old white baby Saturday afternoon, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office said.

Arnold T. Ross, of 136 Friedrichs Road in Terrytown, was booked into the Jefferson Parish Correctional Facility. No bond is available on the first-degree murder charge.

Ross, the savage colored devil, was arrested after officers responded to a call of an unresponsive infant at 1656 Gary Court, Apt. B, near Gretna.

The infant, Da-Von Lonzo, was taken to Ochsner Westbank where he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival, according to a release issued by Col. John Fortunato, a spokesman for the sheriff's office.

The death was initially unclassified, but the Jefferson Parish coroner's office later reported it as a homicide after an autopsy of the child's body revealed multiple fractures consistent with a beating and tears in the child's anus.

Ross, the lying colored devil, who said he was the boyfriend of the infant's mother, initially told detectives that the baby fell down the stairs while he was babysitting, Fortunato said. But a neighbor reported hearing loud noises coming from the apartment, the poor baby screaming stop, colored devil, and investigators noted inconsistencies in Ross's account.

Ross later admitted that he beat the infant repeatedly when he would not stop crying, Fortunato said. When the child began to defecate on himself, Ross said that got him excited, his dick got hard, and then he penetrated the white baby causing the tears, according to the release.
Ross has a record of previous arrests for possession of crack cocaine and marijuana, obscenity, battery on a correctional officer, three counts of battery on a teacher, three counts of theft, illegal carrying of a weapon and assault.
Here is picture of the colored man.
http://blog.nola.com/news_impact/2009/06/smal...
http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/06/gr...

Level 5

Location hidden

#3 Jun 9, 2010
12-year old Yemeni girl dies three days after wedding

Elham was married off in what's known in Yemen as swap marriage.

* By Nasser Arrabyee, Correspondent
* Published: 00:35 April 8, 2010
* Reader comments (23)

Sana'a: A Yemeni 12-year old girl died three days after her wedding to husband in his 20s in Hajja north of Yemen, medical and human rights sources said Wednesday.

The bride Elham Mahdi Shuee, died in the hospital of Hajja where she was admitted after acute bleeding caused by sexual intercourse, said Majed Al Mathhaji, spokesman for Sisters Forum for Human Rights, NGO, concerned about the child bride.

Al Mathhaji confirmed that the medical report showed that Elham had suffered rupture of the womb.

Elham was married off in what's known in Yemen as swap marriage. Her husband's family, did not pay dowry, but instead, they married off a girl in the same age to the brother of Elham, according to Al Mathahji.

After Elham died, the family of the husband went to take their daughter from her husband, said Al Mathhaji.

Child marriages are very common in Yemen because of illiteracy and poverty.

Islamic extremists and tribal leaders have been campaigning against a draft law putting 18 years as the age of marriage for about two years now.

Burnsville, MN

#4 Jun 9, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Chann...
On January 6th, 2007 a double murder was committed in Knoxville that would make Dirty Harry throw up. It has many of the elements that the Duke not-a-rape story had. It has race, and class and gender, as well as rape -- but made more horrific by murder. A terrible injustice had been committed against innocent, helpless people at the hands of vicious thugs. On that night, 21-year-old Channon Christian, and her boyfriend, 23-year-old Hugh Christopher Newsom were carjacked in Knoxville by three thugs. Their attackers were sadly not satisfied with the Toyota 4-Runner that they commandeered at gunpoint. They kidnapped the young couple and took them to the house where one of the perps lived. They were joined by a fourth man and a woman. They proceeded to commit the stomach-churning crimes. All four men are charged with the anal rape of Christopher Newsom. They did so in the presence of Channon Christian. They then shot him to death, wrapped him in bedding, soaked him in gasoline and set him on fire. He was the lucky one. Channon Christian was a senior at the University of Tennessee. According to the charges and a source close to the investigation, she was repeatedly gang raped by the four men -- vaginally, anally and orally. Before she died, her murderers poured a household cleaner down her throat, apparently in an effort to kill the DNA they had placed there. She was left to die, either from the bleeding caused “by the tearing,” or from asphyxiation. Knoxville officials won’t say. It was several days before the police found her body. She had been stuffed into a garbage can in the house. According to a story posted on the WATE T.V. News web site, she was,“in five separate dark trash bags.” The four men and the woman were eventually arrested. They are all black. Christian and Newsom were white. Two of the murderers had prior felony convictions.
http://caosblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/0...
Stupid savage coloreds raping a white man. LOL! I always knew black men were gay!!!
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Abdull wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M urders_of_Channon_Christian_an d_Christopher_Newsom
On January 6th, 2007 a double murder was committed in Knoxville that would make Dirty Harry throw up. It has many of the elements that the Duke not-a-rape story had. It has race, and class and gender, as well as rape -- but made more horrific by murder. A terrible injustice had been committed against innocent, helpless people at the hands of vicious thugs. On that night, 21-year-old Channon Christian, and her boyfriend, 23-year-old Hugh Christopher Newsom were carjacked in Knoxville by three thugs. Their attackers were sadly not satisfied with the Toyota 4-Runner that they commandeered at gunpoint. They kidnapped the young couple and took them to the house where one of the perps lived. They were joined by a fourth man and a woman. They proceeded to commit the stomach-churning crimes. All four men are charged with the anal rape of Christopher Newsom. They did so in the presence of Channon Christian. They then shot him to death, wrapped him in bedding, soaked him in gasoline and set him on fire. He was the lucky one. Channon Christian was a senior at the University of Tennessee. According to the charges and a source close to the investigation, she was repeatedly gang raped by the four men -- vaginally, anally and orally. Before she died, her murderers poured a household cleaner down her throat, apparently in an effort to kill the DNA they had placed there. She was left to die, either from the bleeding caused “by the tearing,” or from asphyxiation. Knoxville officials won’t say. It was several days before the police found her body. She had been stuffed into a garbage can in the house. According to a story posted on the WATE T.V. News web site, she was,“in five separate dark trash bags.” The four men and the woman were eventually arrested. They are all black. Christian and Newsom were white. Two of the murderers had prior felony convictions.
Stupid savage coloreds raping a white man. LOL! I always knew black men were gay!!!
How do you say Douche bag in Arabic, huh, Abdul, you moron? Do you have your burka on so we don't have to look at your ugly face??

Burnsville, MN

#6 Jun 9, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you say Douche bag in Arabic, huh, Abdul, you moron? Do you have your burka on so we don't have to look at your ugly face??
Tell that to those DL brothas who had to rape to get white ass. Male or female they did not car white is white to those DL brothas. LOL!
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Abdull wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to those DL brothas who had to rape to get white ass. Male or female they did not car white is white to those DL brothas. LOL!
First of all WTF are you yapping about?? Sorry, I don't speak "Moronic Arabic". What does DL Brother have to do with some teacher having sex with a student, you friggin sand sniffing idiot? As usual, dummy, you make NO sense. Get a damn life and stop being ignorant AND boring.

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Jun 9, 2010
Afreekan wrote:
Vail, Arizona (The Weekly Vice)- Christie Elliot, a 25-year-old teacher and cheerleading coach, was arrested Monday on charges of having sex with a 15-year-old male student.
According to the Tucson Police Department, the victim’s parent found inappropriate messages on the 15-year-old boy's cell phone in April.
Believing the messages were coming from the Empire High School English teacher and cheerleading coach, the parent called the school's principal.
Investigators say Elliot was engaged in a sexual relationship with the student, who happened to be his English teacher. It is alleged that a few of the messages found on the boy's phone referred to "kissing" and the "need to be more careful."
Elliott was booked into the Pima County Jail and charged with luring a minor for sexual exploitation and sexual conduct with a minor.
Haley Mattson
The Weekly Vice
http://www.theweeklyvice.com
We do white girls do this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-516988...

Burnsville, MN

#9 Jun 9, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all WTF are you yapping about?? Sorry, I don't speak "Moronic Arabic". What does DL Brother have to do with some teacher having sex with a student, you friggin sand sniffing idiot? As usual, dummy, you make NO sense. Get a damn life and stop being ignorant AND boring.
Forgot about this niccer?
Abdull wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M urders_of_Channon_Christian_an d_Christopher_Newsom
It sure doesn't make sense.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10 Jun 9, 2010
why*

Burnsville, MN

#11 Jun 9, 2010
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
why*
Why do black men rape white men?
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#12 Jun 9, 2010
Abdull wrote:
<quoted text>
Like white men don't rape?? You REALLY are clueless, Abdouche. Posting stories from 2007??? Get...a...life...loser...

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Jun 9, 2010
Abdull wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you lose sleep at night worrying about some big black guy making you his btch, "Abdull", or is this more like a wet dream for you, queer boy?

Burnsville, MN

#14 Jun 9, 2010
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you lose sleep at night worrying about some big black guy making you his btch, "Abdull", or is this more like a wet dream for you, queer boy?
Typical for a DL brotha to start talking about his so called "MUH DICK" line, lol. Typical indeed. That is why black men will never rule the corporate world.
You are wrong

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jun 9, 2010
The school board should not hire white female teachers under the age of 30 and that should solve most of the problems.
funfly

Kingston, Jamaica

#16 Jun 9, 2010
adbull, white men rape babies and little kids too. men from all races are gay. you're not even white. why do you have a problem with black people?
TERRY

Tybee Island, GA

#17 Jun 9, 2010
Abdull wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical for a DL brotha to start talking about his so called "MUH DICK" line, lol. Typical indeed. That is why black men will never rule the corporate world.
YOUR THE GAYEST MAN ON TOPIX!!! YOU HAVE A THING FOR BLACK MEN. WHAT A JOKE. WE ALL KNOW THE REASON YOU FIGHT WHITH THESE SISTAS? DOWN INSIDE YOUR REALLY ONE OF THEM.
Hidalgo Gin

Monterey, CA

#18 Jun 9, 2010
funfly wrote:
. you're not even white. why do you have a problem with black people?
Buauauauahahaha ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

ARABS HATE negros...MEXICANS HATE negros ...Basicly EVERYONE hates negroes!

you REALLY think Only whites HATE YOU AMINALS????

You better WAKE UP "sista"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

'HATE GANGS'

Savage, MN

#19 Jun 9, 2010
funfly wrote:
adbull, white men rape babies and little kids too. men from all races are gay. you're not even white. why do you have a problem with black people?
I despise black people because they are disgusting immoral criminals. Most of them are stupid, and I will never see them in Duke this fall thank god. My escape from black people is going to an IVY league school.=)
Hidalgo Gin

Monterey, CA

#20 Jun 9, 2010
funfly wrote:
ARABS started tha SLAVE TRADE too...ROFL!

ARAB muslims STILL have Negro Slaves from east africa and Saudia Arabia!

;=)

Proof of how clueless and stupid you negros REALLY are!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min EasyEed 1,110,861
"White men have little boys' weewees" - Zoe Voss 3 min luvher 6
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 4 min Layla Queen 345
I hate white people I only wish theyd all die out 6 min OnlyPatchWork 73
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 7 min MsNewNew 363
Why Do So Many BM Athletes Physical Abuse Thei... 7 min Be_Real_Fool 22
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 9 min Citizen 1986 254
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 33 min Kop 826
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Citizen 1986 24,714
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Hebrew Soldier 6,496
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••