Riot at MN High School
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#717 Feb 25, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I don't get about conservative women like Sone. They bash feminism, but they take advantage of the rights that liberal feminists have won for them. Before the feminists and women's rights movements, women like Sarah Palin were rarely allowed to become politicians, lawyers, doctors, or even journalists. It is because of the liberal feminist movement that Sone detest, that the doors are opened for women like herself to pursue a political career and back stab feminist women by bashing feminist women.
It is a sad thing that men like ourselves are more for women's rights then a woman like Aisling or Sone.
You mean the same women who made women such as my Mother and others of their generation out to be less of a woman, the target of their venom, because they chose to be stay at home Mothers. You mean those same feminists who are the leading cause for the destruction of the family unit that has led to problems between men and women. We can thank those femi-nazis that you praise for the leading problems that is plaguing this country. Ever Marxist understands that the best way to deconstruct society is to begin with destroying the family. You can thank the feminists for that. Oh yes, society sure has benefited hasn't it and we're seeing the fruits of their labor.

Kindly leave me out of your posts.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#718 Feb 25, 2013
*every Marxist, even.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#719 Feb 25, 2013
Might I add, every Marxist understands that to deconstruct society, the following must take place:

1. Remove God from society.
2. Destroy the family unit.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#720 Feb 25, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Might I add, every Marxist understands that to deconstruct society, the following must take place:
1. Remove God from society.
2. Destroy the family unit.
God has never been part of society going back to slavery days do actually think God was part of the mistreatment human beings. Or the raping of slave women by the evil masters even our so-called"founding fathers many had slaves and fathered children with the women. I don't believe God would have any part in those atrocities.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#721 Feb 25, 2013
Judging from the icons, it's clear as to why this country is in the state it is. Perhaps, someone should spend less time on Topix and educates themselves as to the true agenda of the femi-nazi sh*t bags. As it's been said, you begin with the children to deconstruct a society and if the family unit is destroyed, take a a guess as to who is "indocrinating" children that are in their care because, dammit, according to the femi-nazi sh*t bags, "women can have it all."
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#722 Feb 25, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
God has never been part of society going back to slavery days do actually think God was part of the mistreatment human beings. Or the raping of slave women by the evil masters even our so-called"founding fathers many had slaves and fathered children with the women. I don't believe God would have any part in those atrocities.
Save your S for someone else, sh*t bag. Educate yourself you ignorant fck.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#723 Feb 25, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>They also have the right to stay in their own nation if they want everything their way! The US ain't McDonalds!
Destroying the foundations of freedom? You mean like the pirates that deny people the right to sail freely without fear of for their lives or property that the your brethen think it's ok. Is that what you're posting about?
Eat what you're given or buy your own! Their's lots of ethinic groups in this nation who purchase their own favorite foods. They do not expect others to pay for them or provide them for whatever reason! They wanted to come to the land of the "Free?" Well they're free to purchase their special diet. End of story!
i figured these were immigrants cuz you know immigrants often fight with natives due to cultural tensions. but these are mostly 1st gen. it seems they go to their own private somali schools til they get into high school. if they were in public school from k-12 you would have this cuz ppl grow up with each other. but cuz of isolation somalis hold on to their cultural racism and bring with them when they hit their high school years.

and this is also why they want somali culture in the high schools, cuz of that isolation.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#724 Feb 25, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Two words for ya, White supremacy! That's why they'll sell out their sisters! What woman in her right mind would vote against the domestic violence act? What woman in her right mind is against birth control and would allow their men to refer to women who want to help other women control their lives and bodies hos? First and foremost for these stepford wives is protecting the white race (male) superiority and that's how they can protest against things that their hypocritical behinds benefit from. I call them helmet headed stepford wives and their opinions and input isn't worth a hill of beans. It's rather disgusting, if you ask me.
Personally, I like Sone and I would be friends with her if she lived nearby. I never seen her post something racist, in fact I have posted things that may be considered "racist" in nature and she has still maintained cordial relations with me, so I won't impeach her character.I just believe she has been brainwashed. Sone comes from a good and loving family and she is in a happy relationship with her fiancee, so it is hard for her to imagine why women would want to fight the male patriarchy that oppressed women for thousands of years. But many women are not blessed like one. Many women have been abused physically and mentally by men who feel that because they are stronger that they have the right to hurt women. If it is hard for women to leave such men today, how hard do you think it was hard do you think it was for women to leave in an era where divorced women were look down upon as shameless and in an era where women have few opportunities to earn good money? Sone does not understand the benefit that the feminists movements of the 1970s gave her to be independent of any man just like she does not understand how the progressive movement freed her from oppressive plutocrats.
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Just like most Republicans are against gay rights, but Cheney's gay daughter hates Obama? However, she and her (smirk) partner will benefit from the struggles of other gays for the right for her to live with her partner, have their relationship recognized and all the other benefits entitled. Stinking hypocrites with no character.
The republicans are opposed to anything just as long as it is the president who supports it. John Mccain praised Hagel, now he is bytchin about him. The republicans promoted a previous form of Obamacare in 1993 as oppose to universal healthcare; Romney even supported it in Massachusetts, but now they are calling it unconstitutional.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#725 Feb 25, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1960s feminist movement was the successor of the former movement. Though the feminist movement of the late 1800s and the early 1900s secured the right of women to vote, the culture of the era still demanded that women be housewives and submissive to their husbands. During the 1940s when the war started, women were given jobs as men went to work, but as soon as the war ended, women were forced out of their jobs. A lot of these women became upset because they loved to work, to earn their own checks and to not have to keep asking their hubbies for money. But now they were reduced to being obedient to the male patriarchy again. That is why they started thees second movement.
not all women. many stayed at the jobs due to the fact that they in some cases were found to be better than their male counterparts.
.
as well as some jobs became known as more appropriate for women to do. like various jobs in the office.
.
what got some women going on for equality. is that many of the jobs that women were doing. they were getting paid less per hour than what a guy was doing. this was partially out of the view that the gal was still to a point being supported by her husband. and her check was just to make her feel good. when in truth many women were on their own. and having to spend more in ratio than a guy was for various things, including car repairs.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#726 Feb 25, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Your comments would make perfect sense except to someone who's been brainwashed and has lived an entitled life. Break up the families? Cost of living requires two incomes. Who drove the costs up? Why corporations (white males) and their greed! Perhaps she has some old fashioned ideas imprinted in her mind. Let her try them out and see how it works for her and if that's the case, why is she attending college? Just find some republican man, stop taking birth control and start getting barefoot and pregnant. Who the hell is stopping them?
Damn, how stupid can you get.
Sone like me, relishes the past. However unlike me, she romanticizes the past to extent that it blinds her to reality.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#727 Feb 25, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same women who made women such as my Mother and others of their generation out to be less of a woman, the target of their venom, because they chose to be stay at home Mothers. You mean those same feminists who are the leading cause for the destruction of the family unit that has led to problems between men and women. We can thank those femi-nazis that you praise for the leading problems that is plaguing this country. Ever Marxist understands that the best way to deconstruct society is to begin with destroying the family. You can thank the feminists for that. Oh yes, society sure has benefited hasn't it and we're seeing the fruits of their labor.
Kindly leave me out of your posts.
Nobody did anything to your mother. If she wanted to work at home, then she could do it before and after the feminist revolution. All Feminist wanted was for women to be given an opportunity to expand their horizons; to not be babysitters all their lives. Feminist did not destroy the family, in fact they saved the family from male tyranny and patriarchy. Look at your precious "family" in countries like Saudi Arabia, where men get to marry 7 year old girls and where a father will sell his girl to a freakish old man. Those are the things that would exist without the family destorying feminist movements that you hate.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#728 Feb 25, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same women who made women such as my Mother and others of their generation out to be less of a woman, the target of their venom, because they chose to be stay at home Mothers. You mean those same feminists who are the leading cause for the destruction of the family unit that has led to problems between men and women. We can thank those femi-nazis that you praise for the leading problems that is plaguing this country. Ever Marxist understands that the best way to deconstruct society is to begin with destroying the family. You can thank the feminists for that. Oh yes, society sure has benefited hasn't it and we're seeing the fruits of their labor.
Kindly leave me out of your posts.
One of my teachers is a feminist. She is an Italian woman married to an Irish man, who abused her verbally, though not physically. She married young and worked as a stay at home mom for the youth years of her child. Eventually, when they grew up, she had less things to do, household chores do not take all day when the children are grown. So she went for her GED and became a working woman. She'd be appalled by your claims that feminist hate work at home women.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#729 Feb 25, 2013
What led to the breakdown of the family unit was the feminists agenda in pushing that women who had traditional values were belittled. Unless women were out in the work place, being highly independent of men in that men were also under attack by the feminists, they were to be viewed negatively. It having an impact on the family unit and traditional values in relation to the family unit/interpersonal relationships. Even to this day, women who chose traditional values are viewed negatively. Not to mention, interpersonal relationships suffered in that men were made out to feel that they should act like women and women should act like men.

The feminists did do some things that were positive but overall, the damage that they are responsible for w/respect to the dynamics of interpersonal relationships and the family unit have led to grave consequences on society which has yet to fully come to fruition. Divorce rates, abortions rates, etc etc? Thank the feminists who pushed the pipe dream that "women can have it all" as society turns to custard.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#730 Feb 25, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Might I add, every Marxist understands that to deconstruct society, the following must take place:
1. Remove God from society.
2. Destroy the family unit.
Typical conservative accusing everyone they disagree with as being a Marxist. God does not belong in society. If you believe in God, keep himself and don't bother anyone else about it. Nor is anybody trying to destroy the family, people are just preventing others from being enslaved by it.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#731 Feb 25, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
God has never been part of society going back to slavery days do actually think God was part of the mistreatment human beings. Or the raping of slave women by the evil masters even our so-called"founding fathers many had slaves and fathered children with the women. I don't believe God would have any part in those atrocities.
Too bad for God in the Buybull allowed slavery. Abraham fked his female slave Hagar and banished her with her child Ishamal when his wife ordered him to.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#732 Feb 25, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Judging from the icons, it's clear as to why this country is in the state it is. Perhaps, someone should spend less time on Topix and educates themselves as to the true agenda of the femi-nazi sh*t bags. As it's been said, you begin with the children to deconstruct a society and if the family unit is destroyed, take a a guess as to who is "indocrinating" children that are in their care because, dammit, according to the femi-nazi sh*t bags, "women can have it all."
Nobody is indoctrinating anyone. Stop living in your realm of fantasy.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#733 Feb 25, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your S for someone else, sh*t bag. Educate yourself you ignorant fck.
See what I am talking about. This woman is the first to use incendiary language to describe people and she is the first to whine when people respond similarly to her. That man posted a reasonable response to you and you blew your fuse. That is why few people here like you.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#734 Feb 25, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
not all women. many stayed at the jobs due to the fact that they in some cases were found to be better than their male counterparts.
.
as well as some jobs became known as more appropriate for women to do. like various jobs in the office.
.
what got some women going on for equality. is that many of the jobs that women were doing. they were getting paid less per hour than what a guy was doing. this was partially out of the view that the gal was still to a point being supported by her husband. and her check was just to make her feel good. when in truth many women were on their own. and having to spend more in ratio than a guy was for various things, including car repairs.
Exactly. But to conservative women like Aisling and Sone, simply wanting a good check is evil and breaking down the family.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#735 Feb 25, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my teachers is a feminist. She is an Italian woman married to an Irish man, who abused her verbally, though not physically. She married young and worked as a stay at home mom for the youth years of her child. Eventually, when they grew up, she had less things to do, household chores do not take all day when the children are grown. So she went for her GED and became a working woman. She'd be appalled by your claims that feminist hate work at home women.
Tell that to my Mother in that I remember well my Mother speaking about those feminists that made women like her, who were stay at home Mothers, out to feel that their values were to be ridiculed and belittled because, dammit, they weren't out burning their bras or bashing their husbands. I remember well my Mother saying that down the road that what those feminists were doing would not turn out well and sure enough, she was spot on.

You have no clue obviously as to what those feminists were all about. They were rabid feminists who hated men and who belittled women who chose traditional values such as ie being a stay at home Mother.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#736 Feb 25, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I don't get about conservative women like Sone. They bash feminism, but they take advantage of the rights that liberal feminists have won for them. Before the feminists and women's rights movements, women like Sarah Palin were rarely allowed to become politicians, lawyers, doctors, or even journalists. It is because of the liberal feminist movement that Sone detest, that the doors are opened for women like herself to pursue a political career and back stab feminist women by bashing feminist women.
It is a sad thing that men like ourselves are more for women's rights then a woman like Aisling or Sone.
I guess I just came from a family of strong women and men who always wanted the best for their women and they worked together. Also, the women in my family have been friends with strong women. I've seen older women who have been a President of a Univeristy since the 1950s, a woman who opened her own dress shop in the 1950s after her husband died when she was in her late 30s and she had kids to raise- and she became very well off through her business, had female professors in my family since the 1920s or earlier, a successful artist, and knew of women researchers and physicians, and other women who owned their own stores of various kinds. <<<<<--These women were either in my family or friends of grandparents or great-grandparents.

Granted, there were occupations closed to women- but what feminism (the last round of it) did was mostly flood them into the workforce to do menial jobs. It was a step in flooding the job market with workers. Most women do not have careers in the corporate field, or political field, or even in a professional type field- and do not want to be fireman/firepeople, or to be on the front lines in the military with hopes of being generals and admirals. Most women HAVE to work now and if they have kids they put them in daycare- whether they want to or not.

And the first step in flooding even occupations needing college degrees was also through feminism (the next step in flooding jobs and occupations/professions was a huge surge in immigration). Now college graduates have difficulty finding jobs in their fields- and many get caught doing jobs that used to just require a high school diploma or GED.

I believe many more women live in poverty now- because you have more single women totally on welfare or are high numbers among the working poor. Chidren suffer- either because more live in poorer conditions- or because they wound up being raised by daycare workers instead of by people they connect with and who truly love them (their MOMS).

Yes, it did a mind thing on women too and caused many to have a resentful type attitude- or something akin to that- toward men- even if it's subtle and perhaps in many cases subconcious.

Several polls/surveys have been done- and women are not as happy now in as high of a percentage as they were in the 1950s in such polls/surveys-- while men are about the same in the 1950s and recent surveys. Many women feel overwhelmed because they have to work, take care of kids, and do housework in their "spare time". Some are depressed because they feel they can't even affor to have kids. Some feel depressed because they don't have the support of a partner- whether for financial or emotional reasons.

I DO NOT feel for MOST WOMEN that 1960s-1970s feminism was a net gain and I do not feel that most behind it had positive motives for women- but feel women were used as a tool to further negative agendas. And I feel children have had a total loss from it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are BW so angry? 3 min Jax 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,991
A dying bill Clinton fell asleep during wife's ... 8 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 16 min Hillary 2016 1,579
More Obama FAILURE: Q2 GDP 1.2% 22 min Obama is a Failed... 6
White people must die. Shoot them all. 27 min T-BOS 12
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 28 min Hillary 2016 17
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 46 min nave 28
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 3 hr Haha 976
More from around the web