First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Athithan

Bentleigh East, Australia

#1 Feb 13, 2007
why is Africa the most underdeveloped poorest continent in the world???
is it because its people are illiterate, backward, uncivilized, are not smart why????

why is every country in Africa a basket case laughing stock , tell me one county that is recognized as a developed nation

Two countries that looked promising South Africa and Zimbabwe are going downhill in a big way. Why??? they want to join their cousin nation and be cursed for life as poor nation

why? Is it because of whites leaving and deserting Africa or is it because of the brain drain.

does this mean whites are smarter than the blacks, definitely in the south African example the country was much better financially managed before freedom than its is now.

If this so what about china , Japan, India, Brazil, Russia there is no white people there still these countries are much better developed than Africa

Will Africa ever develop in to a Super Power like China, Russia, United States, Why not???

why??? Is it because Africa lacks Natural recourses, Human Recourses, Knowledge Recourses, I don't think so....

Why are African American better off than African Africans, are they some how smarter than their ancestors??? Again this is definitely not the case....

Its seems the case for underdeveloped countries is common for any country that is

Brain, Knowledge Drain
Bad corrupt Management
Uneducated Leader
Colonial Abuse of some nations
Basically not willing to learn from other nations, co operation between nations for the common good.
China, India, Russia, Brazil were a basket case 10 years ago, look at them now why can they modernize and Africa can not,

Why can not African nation leader create a common union under one currency one market and then develop a centralized system similar to United States, India, Russia, China and develop their internal economy, create a literate population that can be used as cheep outsourced labor market to develop anything and everything.

Can they not see this happening in India , China , Brazil, Russia. Why dont they experiment and create economies that are stable.

All question and no answers, Im an optimists , Im not African but I want Africa to develop create a common market common currency and create a superpower that is par with the rest of the world.

I believe Africa has the

Human resources
Natural resources
Knowledge Resources

To be a power in the near future but only if nation co operate and learn from other on developing and creating a stable economy.

Will Africa ever come out of Poverty.

Your commentsK

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Feb 13, 2007
hmmmm it is obvious that you have a lot of questions.
I would reccommend travelling to africa and visting all the countries within it. Stay there for atleast a year and conduct research and ask a lot of questions to the civilians and people in power and see what answers you get.
Read up on the history behind the evolution of africa and its countries, to get a basic knowledge of africa.

While we are asking questions, even though this is off topic, why is that aboriginies are still treated as though they are not human and not part of society as such over your side of the ocean?
I've always been curious about that. These peopke appear to have not really been intergrated into society that much, or am I wrong. Can you enlighten me?

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2007
Athithan wrote:
is it because its people are illiterate, backward, uncivilized, are not smart why????
why is every country in Africa a basket case laughing stock , tell me one county that is recognized as a developed nation
Two countries that looked promising South Africa and Zimbabwe are going downhill in a big way. Why??? they want to join their cousin nation and be cursed for life as poor nation
why? Is it because of whites leaving and deserting Africa or is it because of the brain drain.
does this mean whites are smarter than the blacks, definitely in the south African example the country was much better financially managed before freedom than its is now.
If this so what about china , Japan, India, Brazil, Russia there is no white people there still these countries are much better developed than Africa
Will Africa ever develop in to a Super Power like China, Russia, United States, Why not???
why??? Is it because Africa lacks Natural recourses, Human Recourses, Knowledge Recourses, I don't think so....
Why are African American better off than African Africans, are they some how smarter than their ancestors??? Again this is definitely not the case....
Its seems the case for underdeveloped countries is common for any country that is
Brain, Knowledge Drain
Bad corrupt Management
Uneducated Leader
Basically not willing to learn from other nations, co operation between nations for the common good.
China, India, Russia, Brazil were a basket case 10 years ago, look at them now why can they modernize and Africa can not,
Why can not African nation leader create a common union under one currency one market and then develop a centralized system similar to United States, India, Russia, China and develop their internal economy, create a literate population that can be used as cheep outsourced labor market to develop anything and everything.
Can they not see this happening in India , China , Brazil, Russia. Why dont they experiment and create economies that are stable.
All question and no answers, Im an optimists , Im not African but I want Africa to develop create a common market common currency and create a superpower that is par with the rest of the world.
I believe Africa has the
Human resources
Natural resources
Knowledge Resources
To be a power in the near future but only if nation co operate and learn from other on developing and creating a stable economy.
Your commentsK
The answer to your questions lie in the very place you're SO concerned about, not on TOPIX.net . If I wanted to know about Australian people why would I come to a message board and ask non-Australians? If I wanted to know so badly(as it seems you do with the dozen or so questions you spew), wouldn't I confront and ask the people whom I acquire about?
Not an opinionated message board. Seems TRANSPARENT..........

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2007
JS Ortega wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone in their right mind go to those hellholes?
<quoted text>
Who said that? Oh, NOBODY..........oh well..........

“House Music all day long...”

Since: Feb 07

London, UK

#6 Feb 13, 2007
JS Ortega wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone in their right mind go to those hellholes?
<quoted text>
Africa's not a hell hole. In fact, it is a diverse and beautiful continent, flourishing with culture and tradition.

You should pay a visit and then come back to there forums and tell us it's a 'hellhole'.

I've visited Africa, and I'm basing my view on what I've ACTUALLY seen there. Of course I'm not denying the poverty and inequality there, but you have to see beyond that to experience everything that Africa is, and it is beautiful.
MAY

Fort Mill, SC

#8 Feb 13, 2007
Athithan wrote:
Brain, Knowledge Drain
Bad corrupt Management
Uneducated Leader
I believe Africa has the
Human resources
Natural resources
Knowledge Resources
Your commentsK
I watched 'Going Tribal' awhile back on the Travel or Discovery channel, and I decided being developed and civilized ain't what it's cracked up to be. The tribespeople got to run around naked, no bills to pay, no traffic, etc.. maybe we're the real dummys?
MAY

Fort Mill, SC

#10 Feb 13, 2007
JS Ortega wrote:
So after watching 'going Tribal" you still sitting your butt in GA?, talk is real cheap these days.
<quoted text>
speaking of dummys...

Location hidden

#12 Feb 13, 2007
JS Ortega wrote:
So after watching 'going Tribal" you still sitting your butt in GA?, talk is real cheap these days.
<quoted text>
(crickets)

“House Music all day long...”

Since: Feb 07

London, UK

#13 Feb 14, 2007
Is there any way to get a member banned from these boards? This 'JS Ortega' character is completely void of social skills and discussion.

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Feb 14, 2007
savraj_uk wrote:
Is there any way to get a member banned from these boards? This 'JS Ortega' character is completely void of social skills and discussion.
Nope, what everybody should do is ignore and not respond to him. I have not said a word to that talking turd since I void to stop talking to it about 3-4 days ago :o) and if I do post something to it, I just post ".........."
Just ignore it and don't respond. Its easy not to say a word to something that is pretty much nothing. So just ignore it

“"Everything Must Change"”

Southern Indiana

#15 Feb 14, 2007
MAY wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched 'Going Tribal' awhile back on the Travel or Discovery channel, and I decided being developed and civilized ain't what it's cracked up to be. The tribespeople got to run around naked, no bills to pay, no traffic, etc.. maybe we're the real dummys?
Ha Ha I like that theory! Im sick of traffic!
wish I could run around in the bushes after Bush screws us all the way up maybe I will have my opportunity!
MAY

United States

#17 Feb 14, 2007
Those tribespeople may be getting some permanent houseguests from the West...tee hee.

“Das raht!”

Level 3

Location hidden

#18 Feb 14, 2007
Athithan wrote:
Brain, Knowledge Drain
Bad corrupt Management
Uneducated Leader
I believe Africa has the
Human resources
Natural resources
Knowledge Resources
Your commentsK
You asked a lot of questions, but you don't want answers to them. They were all rhetorical. You more made a statement about your opinions than queried. I agree with all on here that say you should go there yourself and see. All we know about Africa is what is posted in the newspapers and shown on the news, and none of that is ever positive.

Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Feb 14, 2007
Curlylocks wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked a lot of questions, but you don't want answers to them. They were all rhetorical. You more made a statement about your opinions than queried. I agree with all on here that say you should go there yourself and see. All we know about Africa is what is posted in the newspapers and shown on the news, and none of that is ver positive.
Exactly, my response to this person was very sarcastic, I saw right through them.
The thing is, havnt you noticed that this person hasn't been back since?
They were looking for entertainment but a lot of us didn't bite the bait.
I asked this fool about the aboriginies but to no avail did I get an answer.
I have a feeling topix moderators are placing these questions to see if sparks will fly..

“Das raht!”

Level 3

Location hidden

#20 Feb 14, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, my response to this person was very sarcastic, I saw right through them.
The thing is, havnt you noticed that this person hasn't been back since?
They were looking for entertainment but a lot of us didn't bite the bait.
I asked this fool about the aboriginies but to no avail did I get an answer.
I have a feeling topix moderators are placing these questions to see if sparks will fly..
They only posted yesterday, give it a week. That's a good observation-topix moderators posting questions to see if sparks will fly. Kinda like Simon Cowell on American Idol.
ASHLAND ON THE 14TH

Broomfield, CO

#21 Mar 11, 2007
Athithan wrote:
Brain, Knowledge Drain
Bad corrupt Management
Uneducated Leader
I believe Africa has the
Human resources
Natural resources
Knowledge Resources
Your commentsK
It is becasue Europeans sucked its resources dry and didn't allow Africa enogu time to replenish itself. Sustainabilty is indeed a virtue which they have not learned yet.
Roboam Geroboam

Paris, France

#22 Mar 19, 2007
Athithan wrote:
�� Brain, Knowledge Drain
�� Bad corrupt Management
�� Uneducated Leader
�� Colonial Abuse of some nations
�� Basically not willing to learn from other nations, co operation between nations for the common good.
Can they not see this happening in India , China , Brazil, Russia. Why don��t they experiment and create economies that are stable.
All question and no answers, I��m an optimists , I��m not African but I want Africa to develop create a common market common currency and create a superpower that is par with the rest of the world.
I believe Africa has the
�� Human resources
�� Natural resources
�� Knowledge Resources
Your comments�K
IT IS ONLY SAVAGE IMBECILE RACIST SPEECH WHICH CLAIMS THAT
BLACK ARE UNCIVILIZED, ILLITERATE..ETC. THE ONLY THING WHICH
IS PERHAPS POSSIBLE IS THAT " BLACK ARE UNLUCKY, AND EVERY
THING SEEMS AGAINTS THEM".
Alex

Bristol, UK

#25 Mar 20, 2007
Ok first of all Aboriginees are not treated as second-class citizens in Australia today. Secondly some parts of Africa are hell-holes (warzones) i.e. The Democratic Republic of Congo. Thirdly the white man did not suck all of Africa's resources dry it still has many I'd say the number one reason why it's still poor is bad leadership and corruption which go hand in hand.
Cox

Harare, Zimbabwe

#26 Aug 9, 2007
savraj_uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa's not a hell hole. In fact, it is a diverse and beautiful continent, flourishing with culture and tradition.
You should pay a visit and then come back to there forums and tell us it's a 'hellhole'.
I've visited Africa, and I'm basing my view on what I've ACTUALLY seen there. Of course I'm not denying the poverty and inequality there, but you have to see beyond that to experience everything that Africa is, and it is beautiful.
you are so right. africa is not a hell hole because you cannot comment on the issues of africa when you have never set foot in it. same as we can not comment on the issues of other countries. what you have to understand is the media exagerates what you see for thier own benefit or for the benefit of donor funding or whatever political thing they might cook up. i am a Zimbabwean and live inthe southern parts of the region. we are comfortable. our country has never experienced war inthe past 27 years and there is peace. eccept for economic distotions and lack of traparency in our leadership, the people can compete in any global market and are able to produce excellent results. we have plaaces like the victoria falls, the great zimbabwe, nyanga mountains to name but a few tourist destinations but no yu guys choose to ignore all that. we might be slow but we are not living in hell. we also have state of the art technology, good road, farming equipment that is close to what you guys have out there. please hell is what is happening in Iraq and the the middle east. some parts of africa yes but not all of it.

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#27 Aug 9, 2007
Athithan wrote:
Have you been to Africa? If you haven't STFU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min woodtick57 1,108,339
This what happens to sellout BW!!!!!!!!!! 10 min wizdum 14
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 10 min Western FYROM is ... 112
Ancient Sub-Saharan African Warfare 12 min Western FYROM is ... 1
why black american women the most hated? 13 min thegreatlc33 32
Black People And Asian Men Receive Fewer OkCupi... 13 min Cynthia 1
Why white people claim Africans from the Horn o... (Nov '12) 16 min Stupid Thread 98
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 23 min Stupid Thread 374
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 40 min Hebrew Soldier 5,997
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 55 min felisitas 3,139
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 2 hr The truth 367
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••