Have any of you been "date raped"?

Have any of you been "date raped"?

Created by Anonymous Truth on Oct 22, 2007

64 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I think so, but not sure

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Idiom

Canton, OH

#1 Oct 22, 2007
How can you not be sure, either you was raped or you wasn't.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Sterling Heights, MI

#2 Oct 22, 2007
Idiom wrote:
How can you not be sure, either you was raped or you wasn't.
Sometimes a woman (or man) may feel it is their fault, that they somehow sent the wrong signals, it....but rape is never the victims fault. Never.

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2007
No, thank goodness! I've had men try to buy me mutiple drinks so they could get me drunk and probably take me home, and have their way with me.
offensive

Livermore, CA

#4 Oct 22, 2007
Idiom wrote:
How can you not be sure, either you was raped or you wasn't.
A lot of woman are drugged, so they are not sure. They think they remember something, but the drugs erase a lot of there memory.
Tiffany

AOL

#5 Oct 22, 2007
No.. I am so sorry for those that have been.
offensive

Livermore, CA

#6 Oct 22, 2007
I have a friend who was drugged and raped. She didn't realize it until the guy was charged with two other rapes. She remembered drinking very little at his place, then passing out. When she woke up, she felt messed with, but put it off as her imagination. She even made a drawing of him and her together with the words, "power, drugging, rape" next to it, not realizing her subconcious was trying to tell her something. After she heard about the charges from other friends, she put two and two together.
Joker

Lincoln, NE

#8 Oct 22, 2007
Hell, yeah.

I really miss that girl.
Miss Sha

Sterling Heights, MI

#9 Oct 22, 2007
BJONES19772003 wrote:
No, thank goodness! I've had men try to buy me multiple drinks so they could get me drunk and probably take me home, and have their way with me.
That is so doggish and low. I have had men do the same thing.....shame on them!
offensive

Livermore, CA

#10 Oct 22, 2007
Oh yeah, by the way--the guy who raped the girls ended up shooting himself in the head. Haha Joker.

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2007
I agree miss sha! Shame on them.
shocker1

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2007
SantanaBlack wrote:
I think whoever made this thread is some type wild freak. That wants to read rape stories and jerk off to them. Don't put y'all business out there like that ladies.
100% agree, who would ask such a sick question. why would u even want to know. ur right santana black this guy is probably a rapist. this is sick.
Joker

Lincoln, NE

#13 Oct 22, 2007
offensive wrote:
Oh yeah, by the way--the guy who raped the girls ended up shooting himself in the head. Haha Joker.
What the hell are you talking about? SHE raped ME. Damn, lighten up!
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#14 May 1, 2013
BJONES19772003 wrote:
No, thank goodness! I've had men try to buy me mutiple drinks so they could get me drunk and probably take me home, and have their way with me.
Of course...why else do guys even talk to women? sheesshhh....

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 May 1, 2013
sooo surprised about this topic..but the answer is no...lol who leaves their drink around anyways?

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 May 1, 2013
Flunitrazepam, brand name Rohypnol aka 'Roofies', is commonly used as a 'date rape drug', as are midazolam, brand name Hypnovel, and temazepam, brand name Restoril, as well as other benzodiazepines. Rohypnol is no longer prescribed in the US, but is illegally imported from other countries and sold on the streets.

GHB, Ambien and other drugs, and plain old alcohol are also commonly used. Almost *any* drug can and will be utilized. There are *many* drugs used to put you into a vulnerable state that will also cause retrograde amnesia, especially in higher doses.(Remember that alcohol is a drug.)

Ladies, you do not have to leave a drink unattended to have your drink 'spiked'. Distractions or simply looking the other way for a moment affords potential date rapists that quick, simple time and ability to slip these drugs into your drinks.*Always* keep an eye on your drinks, even if you are holding them, and even make a pact with a friend to watch *each other's* drinks. Date rapists are generally extremely crafty and will attempt to lure you into trusting them and getting close to them... close enough to surreptitiously 'spike' your drinks as you hold them, if they aren't relying on 'accidentally' bumping into you or relying on you becoming *extremely* drunk. Do not ever use the excuse "But I know this guy" or "I've met him before" to let down your guard. You are simply making their 'jobs' easier for them.

I have seen this *many, many* times before in an ER. It is more common than you may think possible. Please, please watch your drinks while you are out, and the aforementioned 'buddy system' is *very* effective. Take your safety into your own hands and, with even the slightest doubt, remove yourself from the situation.

I do not mean to cause paranoia; have fun, but stay alert and take care of yourselves and your friends!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#19 May 1, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
Flunitrazepam, brand name Rohypnol aka 'Roofies', is commonly used as a 'date rape drug', as are midazolam, brand name Hypnovel, and temazepam, brand name Restoril, as well as other benzodiazepines. Rohypnol is no longer prescribed in the US, but is illegally imported from other countries and sold on the streets.
GHB, Ambien and other drugs, and plain old alcohol are also commonly used. Almost *any* drug can and will be utilized. There are *many* drugs used to put you into a vulnerable state that will also cause retrograde amnesia, especially in higher doses.(Remember that alcohol is a drug.)
Ladies, you do not have to leave a drink unattended to have your drink 'spiked'. Distractions or simply looking the other way for a moment affords potential date rapists that quick, simple time and ability to slip these drugs into your drinks.*Always* keep an eye on your drinks, even if you are holding them, and even make a pact with a friend to watch *each other's* drinks. Date rapists are generally extremely crafty and will attempt to lure you into trusting them and getting close to them... close enough to surreptitiously 'spike' your drinks as you hold them, if they aren't relying on 'accidentally' bumping into you or relying on you becoming *extremely* drunk. Do not ever use the excuse "But I know this guy" or "I've met him before" to let down your guard. You are simply making their 'jobs' easier for them.
I have seen this *many, many* times before in an ER. It is more common than you may think possible. Please, please watch your drinks while you are out, and the aforementioned 'buddy system' is *very* effective. Take your safety into your own hands and, with even the slightest doubt, remove yourself from the situation.
I do not mean to cause paranoia; have fun, but stay alert and take care of yourselves and your friends!
..uhuh......r your ER experiences similar to George Clooney in ER?........

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22 May 1, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>..uhuh......r your ER experiences similar to George Clooney in ER?........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MXSq7SPRQGAXX
LoL! I *wish* that there was time to be pensive with an accompaniment of minor key piano played in a slow tempo at a level one Trauma Center. LoL.:)

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23 May 1, 2013
Faustus wrote:
They put roofies into guys cups here too...

We usually carry alot of cash when we go to a nightclub and thieves want to rob us.

I hear eyedrops work aswell.
That's true, although I've never heard of anything to do with eye drops...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25 May 1, 2013
Something like it.
Blacky McBaller

Cypress, TX

#26 May 1, 2013
Well, I was date raped once. Even though it wasn't a real a date. I was walkin down the street and these three white chicks was eyeballin the budge in my pants and kidnap me into they car. They had they way with me and then drop me off in my hood. I didn't realy mind about it though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,417,577
Proof The Bible clearly says God will destroy w... (Jul '14) 5 min I know 15
Trump is Luke Skywalker. 7 min Bill Clintons Wife 3
K Michelle says black men ain't sh***t 10 min Redefined 13
14 min Hillary 2016 3
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 31 min MICHA 390
UPI Poll: Trump and Bill Clinton's wife now TIED! 36 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 26
The Real Clintons 39 min bluestreak returns 56
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 2 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web