Natural black hair looks better on women

Natural black hair looks better on women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CyberNomad

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2012
CyberNomad

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2012
asian men carries on

Palmdale, CA

#3 Jul 25, 2012
I agree,hair is hair but you got it going on when you wear real hair.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Beautiful
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#5 Jul 25, 2012
nice post i agree, why do black women make their hair straight?? that needs to change
suckmycockiness

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2012
#TeamNatural
mojo jojo

La Jolla, CA

#7 Jul 25, 2012
Bump for a positive thread.
Darealist

United States

#8 Jul 25, 2012
I made thread like this. Bump!
kay

Acworth, GA

#9 Jul 25, 2012
I look pretty in both :)
Darealist

United States

#10 Jul 25, 2012
kay wrote:
I look pretty in both :)
Dont make me spank you for wearing weave.
kay

Acworth, GA

#11 Jul 25, 2012
Darealist wrote:
<quoted text>Dont make me spank you for wearing weave.
I dont see a problem with it.I wear both my natural hair and weaves.
Yuuki

Forest Hills, NY

#12 Jul 25, 2012
CyberNomad wrote:
These are some really beautiful sisters with beautiful hair. More black girls are going natural, you'll be happy to know. It's fantastic! Up here in NY a lot of black women have done the unbe-WEAVE-able thing and took it back to their roots.

Still straight hair is beautiful too. Especially when black girls straighten their hair using heat instead of chemicals. We can straighten our hair only halfway, which leaves our hair looking thick and full rather then straight and thin. Black women have the most beautiful, most versatile hair in the world and I'm glad we're finally learning to appreciate our unique hair. No one else has our hair (well, some white and Asians do but it's rare). Why hide all that too look like the billions of straight haired people in the world.
voice of reason

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2012
pn2cladelover wrote:
nice post i agree, why do black women make their hair straight?? that needs to change
Cuz they want to look like Ww

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 25, 2012
CyberNomad wrote:
I disagree.
I think it depends on the woman and the texture of her hair.
Some women look great with natural hair, some look better with straightened hair or extensions.
But that's cool because BW are all individulas and it wouldn't be good if we were all wearing the same styles and looking the same.
Darealist

Dallas, TX

#15 Jul 26, 2012
My latino friend asked me why bw were obsessed with their hair SO much because hair was just hair to him. And I said idk? Women need to do more than JUST look good, how much money women spend on hair you'd think theyre ALL models.
asian men carries on

Palmdale, CA

#16 Jul 26, 2012
voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz they want to look like Ww
I had to clear that up because it's illiterate. honestly,it's just too much grief. jobs see straight hair as proffessional and the media portrays it as odd or ugly. black women started straightening their hair because they was told natural hair was ugly. you can do all kinds of things with wooly hair,their hair is versatile. advertisements show straight hair as healthy and naeat,so maybe African American women feel hair is messy if not straight. whenever you see shampoo commericlas,you never see an Afro,just long shiny hair. straight hair is just a preference in style,it has nothing to do with being a certain race. just for the same reason caucasion women curly their hair or put highlights in it,it's because they want to not because they are trying to be other than what they are.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 26, 2012
Agreed!
CyberNomad

New York, NY

#18 Jul 26, 2012

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#19 Jul 26, 2012
CyberNomad

New York, NY

#20 Aug 8, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,567,924
Black Women Unconciously Desire White Men (Jan '16) 5 min Monty 108
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min dreamhunk 34,675
News a Unit cohesiona and how ita s been used to jus... 19 min Oscar 4
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 23 min Paul 73
STFU So-called WHITE Feminists 30 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 58 min Yisraelite Suprem... 26
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Fun Facts 933
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr luvher 1,555
This young black man has officially returned. 9 hr SlayWithTheTruth 31
More from around the web