The I Know you from Topix stare?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 May 9, 2012
I just went to the Amish BROAD STREET Amish MarKet and an African American male kept staring at me intently as I spoke to the cashier.

Well, please note that there are several reasons why one man rudely stares at another.

1. He considers him strange

2. He wants to intimidate him.

3. He disagrees with something said on topix and thinks that the other man said it.

4. He is a homo and is seeking amorous male attention.

Since I am not a mind reader I really have no way of knowing which of these it is. So I recommend that instead of staring that you say something that will explain the reason for the stare.

But let's consider the possibilities:

Think my apparance strange? Then you have a problem since i am common looking.

Disagree with something you think I might have said on Topix? Let's discuss it. If apologies are justified they might be given. Dends on your attitude.

If you are a homo, then you are wasting your time. But staring won't reveal that unless you say smething.

If attempting the inimidate stare, please note that I am of the quaint opinion that if it feels pain and bleeds it can be disdabled or killed.

I any case just staring a me idiotically as you did a while ago and blinking nervously when I return the stare leaves things in a ridiculous limbo.

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 May 9, 2012
You have issues.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 May 9, 2012
Why would somebody automatically know that you're on topix unless you had a shirt that had BRAINAC TOPIX MAN on it ?

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Sullivan, MO

#4 May 9, 2012
so, you are Pennsylvanian ? huh ?
Brainiac2 wrote:
I just went to the Amish BROAD STREET Amish MarKet and an African American male kept staring at me intently as I spoke to the cashier.
Well, please note that there are several reasons why one man rudely stares at another.
1. He considers him strange
2. He wants to intimidate him.
3. He disagrees with something said on topix and thinks that the other man said it.
4. He is a homo and is seeking amorous male attention.
Since I am not a mind reader I really have no way of knowing which of these it is. So I recommend that instead of staring that you say something that will explain the reason for the stare.
But let's consider the possibilities:
Think my apparance strange? Then you have a problem since i am common looking.
Disagree with something you think I might have said on Topix? Let's discuss it. If apologies are justified they might be given. Dends on your attitude.
If you are a homo, then you are wasting your time. But staring won't reveal that unless you say smething.
If attempting the inimidate stare, please note that I am of the quaint opinion that if it feels pain and bleeds it can be disdabled or killed.
I any case just staring a me idiotically as you did a while ago and blinking nervously when I return the stare leaves things in a ridiculous limbo.

Location hidden

#5 May 9, 2012
BU113TPROOF wrote:
so, you are Pennsylvanian ? huh ?<quoted text>
That's right.

Location hidden

#6 May 9, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
Why would somebody automatically know that you're on topix unless you had a shirt that had BRAINAC TOPIX MAN on it ?
The grapevine.

Location hidden

#7 May 9, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
You have issues.
True. I have issues.

“DA BEAR TELLED ME I'AM FAT”

Level 5

Since: May 11

ATLANTA, GA.

#8 May 9, 2012
If he's a AAmale, its because he a homo, if he a WM, most likey your stange in apperance.

Location hidden

#9 May 9, 2012
Issues that come my way and which I am not seeking since I really don't give a rat's fat ass about the guy standing next to me at a counter. To me he doesn't exist unless he goes out of his way to insultingly catch my attention. Then he catches my attention as he planned and I have an issue.

Location hidden

#10 May 9, 2012
sharper wrote:
If he's a AAmale, its because he a homo, if he a WM, most likey your stange in apperance.
Nice joke! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 4 min Raynaldo 71
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 4 min ZCs 1,940
Honey Boo Boo show: Axed! 4 min BANANA TIME II 16
State of Virginia to issue public apology for s... (Feb '07) 4 min streetrunner 4,137
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 4 min TWR 59
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Right 1,127,065
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min lmao 26,313
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min Black Knight 7,661
Mr. Brown 9 min Gaelach Pride 84
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 5 hr buttheads 316

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE