Black men on Indian Woman

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#166 Jul 8, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
This goes to show how ignorant and confused you are. What does it matter if it "Malanesian" or "aborigine"? She said "black". That alone proves that race is not a real issue which is what I have always said. So the ball is in your court to prove that Asians are racist against Africans. That is not the case and has never been so.
One more thing, I have no beef with you at all, I'm just saying. But I do submit to you this fact:
Aborigines of Australia, Melanesians, and West Africans are different like the Germans, French, Danish, and Russians are different. But the former are Blacks, while the ladder are whites. But none of them confuse each other's tribal/ethnic identities not even by a long shot.

I hope you don't think I'm too stupid to know Melanesians are Black folk (lolol) It's just that the Indian girl dating a blk dude might think her man is an Aborigine but instead he's an African immigrant. My question to her was not intended to divide BLKs, but we have different families, languages, and culture.

And to some people, those things matter far more than your race/color.
nubi1

Garden City, MI

#168 Jul 8, 2013
All racist need to stfu. Everyone is the same. As for indian women. I find them sexy as hell. From experience. Especially Tamil women. Beautiful chocolate skin.

Level 3

Location hidden

#169 Jul 8, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, why is that Africans are the only men told to stick with their own race? I notice no one has told YOU to stick with your own race. Why? It is because that goes against normal human nature. Obviously, you are some kind of a stupid racist dog trolling in the "AA Forum". Go to a Hindu forum with that crap. We do not need to hear it.
It seems to me the nations from the HOA to India all behave this way towards Africans. Even HOA, Somalis in particular) don't consider themselves "Black" as in so-called "Negro" and insist on this. Strange it is how white folk at times throw themselves at blacks; in Germany, I hear BLK females draw alot of attention from male potentials. Even Greece has Nigerian women in droves who are trafficked to be prostitutes. I find it unusual for any preson to move to a foreign country and then reject inter-mixing.
Indos

New York, NY

#170 Jul 8, 2013
W--hat? Owo owo owo.... Too much info. Slow down a little bit.

Lemme digest slow.. First of all Seatle, what race/gender are u?
Indos

New York, NY

#171 Jul 8, 2013
xxxMary Summersxxx wrote:
Us black women love Indian men especially these kind
http://indianguys.tumblr.com/post/49594741583
U are sik in the head..
Indos

New York, NY

#172 Jul 8, 2013
Seattle bl-col wrote:
<quoted text> I'll be blunt and direct;
It seems to me alot of people are put off by the way we Black folks look. So they forbid anyone from getting maritally involved with us Blacks. And I say "Hey, fine with me if you, and others like you hate our unique features."
BUT...
Just keep it kept in your own neck of the woods; please don't bring it in America, let alone in my 'hood! We got enough racial tensions to last a lifetime we don't need anymore from anywhere else.
America was intended to be a racial melting-pot. That means you MUST mix in and marry an American who is either Amerindian, Black, or white. The rest of you will always be an alien from somewhere else. And many whites I've spoken with certainly don't care for that "stick with your own race" bullsh!!! that only perpetuates segregation, ethnic competition and hostility. Just look at Denmark. The Danish thought that the Muslim foreigners would mix-in with the rest of the Danish but most didn't. Now those Muslim immigrants are seeing the OTHER side of white folk.
Hypothesis : Multi-whatever doesn't seem to work all that well. Today's Black Americans we prove that.
If you foreigners won't have relations with our hot, sexy local AA ladies and start a family, or our handsome sons, then WHY be in the 'hood in large numbers? Not my responsibility to hype-up and preserve an alien set of values and culture.
I told u... that douchebag works for the NSA. They got other agendas.
xxxMary Summersxxx

Decatur, GA

#173 Jul 8, 2013
Indos wrote:
<quoted text>
U are sik in the head..
why?
Indos

New York, NY

#174 Jul 8, 2013
The Shagstar wrote:
<quoted text>ok first of all you little hypocritical cum bucket, the reason why Indian parents say no for their children to marry black and white people is because marriage is considered sacred in our culture and not a one way ticket to a thrill ride, which the majority of black and white people do, and the funny part is that 70% of black women are single and the majority of Americans black and white are usually divorced and sitting home with their 50 cats by the age of 40 and second the majority of Indian parents could give a rats ass what you look like, because there's South Indians with the same phenotypes as black people but our parent wouldn't ever discourage us to marry them, do you know why? because South Indians own Silicon Valley, NASA, and Microsoft, while your still stuck trying to get out of the hood, and third "America is a melting pot my ASS" the majority of blacks and whites live in segregated neighborhoods even when integration is encouraged, for example "white flight", and fourth you pasty skins and mud crickets crashed your Mayflower into this place and repopulated the land to your advantage and now you think your DNA derives from here or something? Plus the majority of white guys get mad whenever they see a white girl with a black guy, and the same happens whenever a bunch of black guys see a black girl with a white or Asian guy, so there's no need in calling us unassimilating, because the only difference is that we preserve our culture and we have tightly knit families.
Now see anytime there's some good OP how the trolls fly in from nowhere?

There's an **Alert System** going on in the headquarters of NSA right now.

All Agents **alert****alert** "We are about to lose the game"

Ooooaaaaaooo.... Ooooaaaaooo...

Intruders.... Intruders

Jump right in!
Indos

New York, NY

#175 Jul 8, 2013
The Shagstar wrote:
<quoted text>ok first of all you little hypocritical cum bucket, the reason why Indian parents say no for their children to marry black and white people is because marriage is considered sacred in our culture and not a one way ticket to a thrill ride, which the majority of black and white people do, and the funny part is that 70% of black women are single and the majority of Americans black and white are usually divorced and sitting home with their 50 cats by the age of 40 and second the majority of Indian parents could give a rats ass what you look like, because there's South Indians with the same phenotypes as black people but our parent wouldn't ever discourage us to marry them, do you know why? because South Indians own Silicon Valley, NASA, and Microsoft, while your still stuck trying to get out of the hood, and third "America is a melting pot my ASS" the majority of blacks and whites live in segregated neighborhoods even when integration is encouraged, for example "white flight", and fourth you pasty skins and mud crickets crashed your Mayflower into this place and repopulated the land to your advantage and now you think your DNA derives from here or something? Plus the majority of white guys get mad whenever they see a white girl with a black guy, and the same happens whenever a bunch of black guys see a black girl with a white or Asian guy, so there's no need in calling us unassimilating, because the only difference is that we preserve our culture and we have tightly knit families.
F*k OFF MF_kr... This Scumbag is from the Arse_talian troll forum where I killed this bs_trd couple of times.

Just go over there and read it if u don't believe me!
Indos

New York, NY

#176 Jul 8, 2013
Seattle bl-col wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing, I have no beef with you at all, I'm just saying. But I do submit to you this fact:
Aborigines of Australia, Melanesians, and West Africans are different like the Germans, French, Danish, and Russians are different. But the former are Blacks, while the ladder are whites. But none of them confuse each other's tribal/ethnic identities not even by a long shot.
I hope you don't think I'm too stupid to know Melanesians are Black folk (lolol) It's just that the Indian girl dating a blk dude might think her man is an Aborigine but instead he's an African immigrant. My question to her was not intended to divide BLKs, but we have different families, languages, and culture.
And to some people, those things matter far more than your race/color.
But I thought HOAs hate Indians... well some.

Are u that Shakryt?

LoL
Afghan

Mississauga, Canada

#177 Jul 8, 2013
Indian women don't date blacks!
Indos

New York, NY

#178 Jul 8, 2013
Seattle bl-col wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to me the nations from the HOA to India all behave this way towards Africans. Even HOA, Somalis in particular) don't consider themselves "Black" as in so-called "Negro" and insist on this. Strange it is how white folk at times throw themselves at blacks; in Germany, I hear BLK females draw alot of attention from male potentials. Even Greece has Nigerian women in droves who are trafficked to be prostitutes. I find it unusual for any preson to move to a foreign country and then reject inter-mixing.
Damn HOA women are hot... I was thinking about checking out Addis Ababa this time on my trip Asia.

Ever heard of 'Coolarado'.... the energy efficient Air conditioner?

I was thinking about becoming an agent/dealer to that on South Asia and Africa.

Just google it.

Level 3

Location hidden

#179 Jul 8, 2013
The Shagstar wrote:
I didn't even read the rest of your whatever-it-is because when you called me a "cum bucket" i decided not to consider anything else you said. Notice I never used profanity towards anyone AT AALLLL!! My mother raised me better than that and taught me some class. So no I won't go into some flame-on Bullsh!!! with you.

I guess you're on your own without me.

Let me reiterate:
We Black ppl sould NEVER patronize a foreign run business by people in the habit of being nothing but economic blood-suckers and segregationists. It don't matter WHO you are or where you come from. I noticed you said something in the likes of 70% or 40 something or whatever so let me say this: don't live around us if you don't like us.

BTW, you didn't say "90%" or "99%" when referring to ALL of us. But you seem to be the non-black person who is now the expert on Black-American issues. Typical crap of you non-blk ppl who love to take a crap on black people.

STOP telling blk folk what to do, how to live, how to talk, etc. as a people. You're not the boss of us.

This is why so many us blk folk in America have such a belligerent attitude towards you nons.

You're not one of us. Most of y'all certainly ain't helping us and wouldn't know how. So busy trying to boss us around as if we'll bow-down.

And go segregationize somewhere else, we're all backed up here in the U.S.!!

U know NOTHING about us; U have to be in the family BY BLOOD to know what is really doing on.

Level 3

Location hidden

#180 Jul 8, 2013
Indos wrote:
W--hat? Owo owo owo.... Too much info. Slow down a little bit.
Lemme digest slow.. First of all Seatle, what race/gender are u?
I think you're referring to me; I'm African American. I'm not an immigrant. My lineage been here since the colonies. Seattle is not my place of birth. I moved here from the east coast since the 1990s.
nubi1

Garden City, MI

#181 Jul 8, 2013
Afghan wrote:
Indian women don't date blacks!
So u make the rules now, and expect everyone to follow? Your a joke dude. I dated two Indian women thank you! Best times of my life homie.
Afghan

Mississauga, Canada

#182 Jul 8, 2013
nubi1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So u make the rules now, and expect everyone to follow? Your a joke dude. I dated two Indian women thank you! Best times of my life homie.
No because they don't! The ones you dated were probably Americanized indian women as an indian women for India won't go near a black guy. They have the caste system in India which discriminate against darker skinned indians. I'm sure black people are no exeption.
Indos

New York, NY

#185 Jul 8, 2013
Afghan wrote:
<quoted text>
No because they don't! The ones you dated were probably Americanized indian women as an indian women for India won't go near a black guy. They have the caste system in India which discriminate against darker skinned indians. I'm sure black people are no exeption.
GTFO.. Scumbag. Come here in NY look how many Indian women dating BM. Yes, without my/ my communities permission or ur permission... Now what are u going to do about it? Lemme see... hide under a table and pretend its not happening.

Too bad... u white trash aren't getting everything u wanted. Sorry.
Indos

New York, NY

#186 Jul 8, 2013
The Shagstar wrote:
<quoted text>ok I didn't read the rest of whatever you wrote after you said foreign owned businesses, because the last time I checked, there was a for lease sign on the building and we took that opportunity and brought the area back to life, and nobody is asking nobody to speak a certain way or act in a certain manner, because I have no problem with African American culture like Soul Food and Jazz, it's only the parts that encourage being a high school drop out and a drug dealer that pisses people off.
GTFO... U pretending Scumbag. We all know who u are.. what u are! Just like rest of the scumbags in here or that Arse_talian forum.

F_kn Hellbound POS!
Indos

New York, NY

#187 Jul 8, 2013
The Shagstar wrote:
<quoted text>first of all your lying your ass crack off because it's statistically proven that the South Asian community is the most endogamous community in the U.S., Indians, Pakis, Bengalis, Afghans, and even Arabs and North Africans stick to their own kind, so your just b.s. ing like everybody else.
This POS is really a lowlife MF_kr isn't he?

I thought u Bytchs got that public CCTV going on to watch what everyone's doing.
What u haven't got updated on this one yet?
Afghan

Mississauga, Canada

#188 Jul 8, 2013
Indos wrote:
<quoted text>
GTFO.. Scumbag. Come here in NY look how many Indian women dating BM. Yes, without my/ my communities permission or ur permission... Now what are u going to do about it? Lemme see... hide under a table and pretend its not happening.
Too bad... u white trash aren't getting everything u wanted. Sorry.
Lol this coon thinks in white LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min BlueFlag 1,563,388
Entitled White Feminist 3 min Somebody 2020 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min dreamhunk 34,662
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 9 min Aria 476
Height is worthless to a lot of women 12 min foot long corn dog 18
1682 Native Americans and Africans were combine... (Feb '15) 17 min JELL-O problems 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 18 min Ugly monkeys 4
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 41 min Sok 94
Ugly monkeys: I am sorry to all the blacks I ha... 49 min News in your GRILLZ 21
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Chalotte 40
KIP: You're down with this, right? 4 hr Fun Facts 19
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 4 hr Fun Facts 71
More from around the web