First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Anonymous

Clifton, NJ

#1 Sep 20, 2012
What do black man in general think about Indian woman. We both have the same skin tone in most occasions so I'm curious to see if black men are attracted to us. I'm also curious what black woman think of Indian men.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 20, 2012
NOTHING!

“Super Progressive AA Chick”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Really?

#3 Sep 20, 2012
If you're talking about actual Indians (Southeast Asia) and not Native Americans, my brother is married to a Bengali woman and they have 3 children together. I think black men love Indian women.

I think black women would date Indian men who are maybe 2nd or 3rd generation Americans, but the average black woman is probably not submissive enough for an Indian guy who is new to the US.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Edmonton, Canada

#4 Sep 20, 2012
I'm friend with 5 Indian girls, 3 are Fijian of Indian descent and 2 are from India. So, i found from being around them that many(not all)Indian women that come from Fiji love black men, and some black men love Indian women too. but it's harder with women that come straight from India. in my scale of beautiful women Indian women come 3rd. some of you Indian women are very gorgeous

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#6 Sep 21, 2012
ClassyInHtown wrote:
If you're talking about actual Indians (Southeast Asia) and not Native Americans, my brother is married to a Bengali woman and they have 3 children together. I think black men love Indian women.
I think black women would date Indian men who are maybe 2nd or 3rd generation Americans, but the average black woman is probably not submissive enough for an Indian guy who is new to the US.
Some* black men love Indian women.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 21, 2012
ClassyInHtown wrote:
who in the fyck was talking about black women and indian men! GTFO off this thread!
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#8 Sep 21, 2012
bobsagetfullhouse wrote:
What do black man in general think about Indian woman. We both have the same skin tone in most occasions so I'm curious to see if black men are attracted to us. I'm also curious what black woman think of Indian men.
They smell
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Jack 300 wrote:
<quoted text>
who in the fyck was talking about black women and indian men! GTFO off this thread!
bobsagetfullhouse | 5 hrs ago
. I'm also curious what black woman think of Indian men.

OP talking about BW with them Indian mfs

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
bobsagetfullhouse | 5 hrs ago
. I'm also curious what black woman think of Indian men.
OP talking about BW with them Indian mfs
white boy are you lost!

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 21, 2012
the 2 indian girls I have met would date white guys, but not black, their fathers wouldnt allow it... and the white guys had to have money, or be a dr. or something like that
Mentalist

Columbia, MD

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Indian women have the capacity to be sexy. A lot of them are very white washed and have racist families. So most it's hit or miss.

“Viking.”

Level 2

Location hidden

#13 Sep 21, 2012
bobsagetfullhouse wrote:
Black men f()ck goats, so do the math.
They f()ck anything with a hole in it, like donuts.

BM are insecure.
Help you god if they see you looking at a donut, they get so touchy and beat you up.
If you look at a WM, your BM is gonna murder you.

BM are jealous because women get WM and BM try to compensate by putting on a skirt, makeup and then they go selling their diseased azzes to strangers.

Since: Apr 12

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Sep 21, 2012
bobsagetfullhouse wrote:
If you really are an Indian woman and not a White person masquerading to stir up trouble, I think that the average Indian woman is very attractive physically. Spiritually, Hinduism is polytheistic, so I do not like Hinduism.

My religion is Unitarian Universalism.
The Dogon Society

Athens, GA

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men f()ck goats, so do the math.
They f()ck anything with a hole in it, like donuts.
BM are insecure.
Help you god if they see you looking at a donut, they get so touchy and beat you up.
If you look at a WM, your BM is gonna murder you.
BM are jealous because women get WM and BM try to compensate by putting on a skirt, makeup and then they go selling their diseased azzes to strangers.
it's you white boys that love goats

http://tinyurl.com/dx2ewx8

and donkeys

http://tinyurl.com/9oyneeg

and deer's and horses

http://tinyurl.com/93a8ojw
Prophet

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Theyre racist I wouldnt talk to one. They meanmug me for no reason. I live in a racist city so thats what it be.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 21, 2012
bobsagetfullhouse wrote:
my grandmother is indian. indian women can be very beautiful. and imo they make excellent wives and mothers.

“Super Progressive AA Chick”

Level 3

Really?

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Jack 300 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, excuse me insecure black man, but the poster did say: "I'm also curious what black woman think of Indian men."

Check your insecurities at the gate homeboy!
TieMeKangarooDow nDown

Saint Petersburg, FL

#21 Sep 21, 2012
The topic of this thread clearly reads 'Black men on Indian Woman'. Oh, but I forget, some people can't read; only post. Think you checked your brains on the delivery room floor.
ClassyInHtown wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, excuse me insecure black man, but the poster did say: "I'm also curious what black woman think of Indian men."
Check your insecurities at the gate homeboy!
Dark Knight

Elizabeth, NJ

#22 Sep 21, 2012
Indian women are sexy! Too bad there is not a lot around where I live.
bobsagetfullhouse wrote:

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#23 Sep 21, 2012
I only know one, but she's just an acquaintance, 8/10 in the looks department, great personality, quality woman. The end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Slave Coast 109,346
Black people will never defeat white people. N... 3 min jody armshaw 18
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,191,038
USA greatest ally, LIES. USA greatest enemy, T... 9 min Tme 12
Do blacks get along with Asians? (Mar '11) 12 min Kop 209
All women prefer white men 14 min MountainQueen 2,581
Africa will destroy USA 17 min Tme 3
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 53 min mechelzedech 1,320
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 1 hr kapow 50
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 2 hr The Truth Hurts 546