China and Africa relations? why is th...

China and Africa relations? why is the west so jealous?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pppppppp

Boston, MA

#1 Feb 25, 2012
mean are they going to expliot? obvisouly yes, but not the extend the western nations did and are still doing. instead of offering ecnomic development they abused us treating us as non humans stealing the diamonds in congo for nothing in return (belguim etc). so they became rich. what is france doing on the west coast of africa? wat is int USA doing. No to mention the most evil U.K doing across africa. BHP bliton makes billions of £ through the suffering of the africans. and after you watch bbc news saying "£1m pounds is given to africa for aid". wat about the billions british compaines make in profit. I think africa should take another direction, let the westerners leave africa for the african people (black white brown). for all the things that have happened to africa atleast africa can do better with its fellow colourds. the asians inclluding the black ones. when i mature enough we as africans we should organise for a United States of Africa! we are only 930 mill people
kennewickman

Grosse Pointe, MI

#4 Feb 25, 2012
/VIGGERS in China have overstayed their welcome and are really starting to push their luck. Hopefully China takes a good look at what groids have done to the West and eliminate them before they get a chance to fully infest the place. Or they could just march them rockfish out into the sea.

pppppppp

Boston, MA

#8 Feb 25, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
Chinese dream for African girl ( in Chinese) video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zPD4RsLzpv8XX&feature=rel ated
nice
pppppppp

Boston, MA

#9 Feb 25, 2012
from now onward, the trend reverses with China's expansion stopped and the West re-entering Africa

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 25, 2012
There its three things west love to gives to Africa drug, gun and knife and let's the african kills each others, while they taking diamond and others resource out from Africa. Western are worse than Russian they goes to Africa only one things in they mind is to rob the the natural resource of Africa, not for helps and development for the black people.

They also doing this in the black nieghborhood in America, France and all their western countries. Everyone pays the tax in US but all the tax money go to builts the white neighborhood only.

about the human right except they own race.

India and China is new world leaders, because these two nations are fair and justice to all human kind.
none

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 25, 2012
WHITE PEOPLE YOU MAY LAUGH TODAY WITH ALL YOUR TALKING ABOUT ALL THE EVIL THAT BEEN DONE TO BLACK PEOPLE.FOR MANY OF YOU HELL AWAITS
pppppppp

Boston, MA

#12 Feb 25, 2012
The west is losing Africa completely now with the terrorist NATO attack against the people of Libya. Since the phony propaganda induced rebellion didn't work NATO has resorted to terrorizing the population with bombing and massacring the civilian population. China needs to help the people of Libya in the UN security council and end NATO theft and killing the people of Libya

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Feb 25, 2012
why are western countries worried about Chinese investment and activities in Africa ? Simple, the power and influence China gains are lost for the west. It is for the first time in centuries that China is the number one trade partner of the continent,that place used to be held by European powers or the USA.
If Africans can use this new opportunity offered by the Chinese and Asian rise it is good, if not it is yet another lost opportunity.
pppppppp

Boston, MA

#14 Feb 25, 2012
The good thing about Chinese investment is that it separates economics from politics. It uses free market principles YES! not like Americans who are mainly interested in furthering their own political interests and influence. The Economist will be very pleased that the market is triumphing over politics in investment in Africa.

However, the Chinese need a plan. They will have to wake up and realise they can't become dependent on vast but unprotected overseas economic interests with an aggressive and belligerent US lurking. The Chinese will need to use the threat of military power to protect these vital interests in coming years. They will have no choice but to bring politics into economics.

It will be interesting to see what the US reaction will be when, for example, the Chinese offer military support to African leaders to provide stability. If the US reacts and crosses this 'trip-wire' the Chinese will need the threat of their own military strength to face off against the US. No wonder the Chinese are ramping up their military capability in preparation for the next stage in their uneasy relationship with the US. The only option for the US is to peacefully fall into China's slipstream like Britain did with the US when it handed over the baton last century.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 Feb 25, 2012
pppppppp wrote:
The good thing about Chinese investment is that it separates economics from politics. It uses free market principles YES! not like Americans who are mainly interested in furthering their own political interests and influence. The Economist will be very pleased that the market is triumphing over politics in investment in Africa.
However, the Chinese need a plan. They will have to wake up and realise they can't become dependent on vast but unprotected overseas economic interests with an aggressive and belligerent US lurking. The Chinese will need to use the threat of military power to protect these vital interests in coming years. They will have no choice but to bring politics into economics.
It will be interesting to see what the US reaction will be when, for example, the Chinese offer military support to African leaders to provide stability. If the US reacts and crosses this 'trip-wire' the Chinese will need the threat of their own military strength to face off against the US. No wonder the Chinese are ramping up their military capability in preparation for the next stage in their uneasy relationship with the US. The only option for the US is to peacefully fall into China's slipstream like Britain did with the US when it handed over the baton last century.
Very interesting. I feel there's going to be a coming conflict that is inevitable. I also feel it's better for Africa to deal with China than the US/Europeans as they've dumped on Africa and Africans long enough and exploited the same for their own greed. Nothing was done to improve the lives of Africans. Africa has no loyalty to nations that have exploited them.
Level 7

Location hidden

#16 Feb 25, 2012
sudance girl wrote:
There its three things west love to gives to Africa drug, gun and knife and let's the african kills each others, while they taking diamond and others resource out from Africa. Western are worse than Russian they goes to Africa only one things in they mind is to rob the the natural resource of Africa, not for helps and development for the black people.
They also doing this in the black nieghborhood in America, France and all their western countries. Everyone pays the tax in US but all the tax money go to builts the white neighborhood only.
India and China is new world leaders, because these two nations are fair and justice to all human kind.
Very interesting and enlightening. Isn't it strange that Africans have the same thoughts about what is being done to each other by the so-called powers that be. Just plain evil. However, Africans and Blacks in America had to accept some responsiblity for allowing them to get away with the inflitration of guns and drugs into African and the urban areas in the US.

The tactics are old. They're still using them and they're still working. The spread of evil and destruction that benefits the evil and greedy. Selling weapons to the Africans as an inducement to get them to aid in the capturing or giving slaves. The American Indians were conned too. They also received weapons and alcohol to aid in their destruction and countless other people across the world.

China knows full well of the tactics of the West. The opium wars are a classic example of the intentional act of trying to destroy a nation by trying to get them accept opium instead of money that was owed to the Chinese who were already struggling with an addiction problem in their country.

In any event, it's a foregone conclusion as China is running out of land and resources and has no choice in the matter but to expand and the West know this and has been anticipating this for some time. There's also a shortage of women in China and they need women to make up the shortages in births and aren't too choosey as to how to go about accomplishing this. The men are already marrying and mating with African women (loyalty?) and producing children as well as getting wives from other Asian countries.

What Africa and Blacks in the US have to be concerned with is the installation of puppets who are put in place to keep both trapped in the misery of drug addiction and violence. Those that sell that poison and weapons to our peoples are our biggest threat and enemies.

Another interesting fact is that the African and Asian races are the oldest races on the planet. We were meant to survive and we will no matter what plans are made to thwart our survival.
Level 7

Location hidden

#18 Feb 25, 2012
melanin ate my brain wrote:
lmao time will tell but China is not patient and won't tolerate any nigguh laziness or duplicity....
all these nogs thinking that China will give them a better deal look up the history of China and how it got to be as big as it is...it has no interest in stopping global warming and threatens and vetoes the UN at every opportunity...it backed North Korea against the US...and the US, the most powerful military nation in the world could not stop China doing whatever it wants...Africa will just roll over like the little dog it is...
If the world is still here in another decade, look back at this time and reflect on the new province of China, formerly known as Africa...China has no regard for human rights...so I guess a continent that also doesn't give a fck about human rights like Africa could be a good fit...people think that in this day and age atrocities of the past will never happen again...ask the Tibetans...watch China, watch her VERY closely...
That's the pot calling the kettle black. What is a fact is that Africans already know what the west will or will not do, so it's not an issue with them. They've already had a taste of European imperalisim, lol. Hardly anything worst than what China can do.

Answer me this, WTH makes you people think anyone owes you any loyalty for any reason? If it becomes the province of China, what's it to you all? No more oil, diamonds, what??

Don't make me laugh with your self-righteous bs! Just like you said, nogs, as you so disrespectfully put it don't owe trash like you chit, therefore no loyality, so wtf are you posting about? You're not African, black, no Chinese so wtf asked for your opinion any damn way!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Feb 25, 2012
WHY YOU SAY?? Because the western countries as usual want to control Africa, and with China in the way, and also being another country(China) that The West desperately want to deal with- And can't!! Ha haaaaa!! China will never completely trust The West and besides, maybe African Countries need to deal with other people.. And see if it makes a difference to their situation..
Level 7

Location hidden

#23 Feb 25, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
The west/whites/America wants to take take take our resources and mock us for our misery.They create chaos by supporting insurgencies in the name of human rights and topple governments that don't suit their needs.We do not need America in Africa.Africa should strengthen relashionships with China and other rising nations.
I am sooo happy about what China is doing in Africa
You're 100% correct in your assertions. I have admitted that the one time I became extremely angry with Obama was his ignoring of Quaddif asking for help. Libya had the highest literacy rate in Africa with college graduates, homeownership, gas @ 13 a gallon, interest free loans, free health care, no taxes on property,$5,000 for every newborn Libyan. So wth were Libyans supposed to be rebelling against? He wanted a United Africa with their own banking system and control of their oil and resources. That's a no, no, for the West so they concocted this so-called rebellion with outside forces coming into the country formenting trouble and instigating (CIA). When Quaddif was captured, what was allowed to happen to him was a disgrace, seen world-wide and the barbarians (who were not Libyans) had the audacity to flim their barbarity, smh.... This was a coup, not a liberation. President Obama's only response was he was given the opportunity to leave and should have left.

smh.....
Level 7

Location hidden

#24 Feb 25, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
China has already constructed much more infrastructures in Africa in the few years it has started to work with Africa than the West has done over centuries. Africa is turning its back on the West, for a very good reason. It might be said that no strings are attached to Chinese Aid. Even though the West says that Aid is given according to the democratic merits of a nation (government), in actual fact, what we always see is that Aid money is given to create dictators who serve their national interests. They turn the other way when their military Aid is used to kill innocent Africans. They stand shoulder to shoulder with dictators like MZ who has blood on his hands.
Although nobody gives nothing without taking something back, I would rather choose the Chinese over the West, I would rather see their infrastructures over the meager help the West gives and I would rather work with a person who would teach me to catch a fish rather than the one who gives me one when I am hungry.
Civilization started in the East. It seems that it has made a full circle and it is returning to where it started. Arrogance destroyed the Roman Empire. Can the West ever learn from its past mistakes? Time will show.
Brilliant analogies and post. I agree 100% with it and it isn't the first or the last time that the West has aided or put in place dictators or puppets to manage their agenda only dethroning them if they get too greedy or crazy. The people have never mattered to them and never will. Africa has been exploited over and over for its wealth and natural resources and people. Is it any wonder that they would turn to others for help. Real help, not throwing a dog a bone, which is what they've been doing while stealing diamonds and oil. Wasn't enough to steal the people, had to go back and try to get the rest.

“.”

Level 6

Since: Feb 10

#25 Feb 25, 2012
At least china provides things in return than the f&king west. Africans need to kick out all the westerns and stop receiving any aid from them as not only do they cause genocide destruction in africa but steal, exploit africa's resources. Africa has a huge responsibility though, when will these pathetic african leaders stop killing innocent africans, when will they stop being so damn greedy and see who is the real enemy? Why are these african leaders so stupid and not even protecting its own people and its country? Anyway, they did chose the right people to work with but does not mean we can trust the chinese either.

“RIP”

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Baps

#26 Feb 25, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
China has already constructed much more infrastructures in Africa in the few years it has started to work with Africa than the West has done over centuries. Africa is turning its back on the West, for a very good reason.
For one thing, why can't the Africans build those infrastructures themselves? Why do you blacks always look to others to help you when you should be helping yourselves? Build it yourself.

I wish the U.S. and all European nations would turn its back on Africa. Well, the people anyways. No more emigrating to Western countries, no more food or medicine, NOTHING.

Let's see how that works out for you.

“RIP”

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Baps

#27 Feb 25, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant analogies and post. I agree 100% with it and it isn't the first or the last time that the West has aided or put in place dictators or puppets to manage their agenda only dethroning them if they get too greedy or crazy. The people have never mattered to them and never will. Africa has been exploited over and over for its wealth and natural resources and people. Is it any wonder that they would turn to others for help. Real help, not throwing a dog a bone, which is what they've been doing while stealing diamonds and oil. Wasn't enough to steal the people, had to go back and try to get the rest.
Nobody stole your azzes you dumb c*nt. You were traded for guns and liquor.
Level 7

Location hidden

#28 Feb 25, 2012
Cheap Booze wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody stole your azzes you dumb c*nt. You were traded for guns and liquor.
If your simple, illiterate and ignorant arse read anything, you would have seen that I posted that. It's ok, we know you're limited and know absolutely nothing about anything so you "try" to hide your ignorance and lack of education with slurs you dumb arse maryland farmer.

I am leaving this thread for now as the intelligence level has dropped to zero. So much for white superiority, lol. More like PWT fakin da funk!
pppppppp

Boston, MA

#29 Feb 26, 2012
sudance girl wrote:
c/s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people leech off of white people 9 min andywa 93
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Cheech the Conser... 1,618,211
Why doesn't Coretta Joe Young have a man? 35 min Cigar Face 26 3
Who Will Be The Next Hollweird Pervert Outed? 1 hr Lady Majestic Rising 11
White men love black women 1 hr Cigar Face 26 15
Master Lee... I hope Nat Turner didn't get you. 1 hr Ttt 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 90
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 7 hr bluestreak returns 449
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 8 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 9
More from around the web