Black police officer kills white man ...
Ramsan

Paterson, NJ

#94 Jan 26, 2012
aisling____ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that to be a threat, dim bulb.
only a "dimbulb" could interpret that as a threat. DIMBULB!
aisling____

Medina, OH

#95 Jan 26, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again, white cops are allowed to kill black people with impunity, so yes justice is slow, just not for white cops, they face no justice. What a wonderfull justice systim we have, by the way, sambo is such a great word, it defines your mental state of brainrot. I love when you use such intelligent words. Lol.
Then move your a** to Saudi Arabia, Muslim. You don't like this country then kindly get the h*ll out.
aisling____

Medina, OH

#96 Jan 26, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. Well if it isn't twisted sister!
Most of the generalizations I make are about goofy conservative people like yourself. Here's why:
http://news.yahoo.com/low-iq-conservative-bel...
I served honorably in the USMC as a military policeman and aircraft mechanic.
Last I checked, no self-respecting Marine would repeatedly spell Marine Corps as Marine Corp as you have.
aisling____

Medina, OH

#97 Jan 26, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. Well if it isn't twisted sister!
Most of the generalizations I make are about goofy conservative people like yourself. Here's why:
http://news.yahoo.com/low-iq-conservative-bel...
I served honorably in the USMC as a military policeman and aircraft mechanic.
Not to mention, you stating that you wrote college papers for money and dabbled in drugs.
aisling____

Medina, OH

#98 Jan 26, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text>only a "dimbulb" could interpret that as a threat. DIMBULB!
Oops, my bad, let's make that EDP, rather, and in light of the interpretations you have posted.
Ramsan

Paterson, NJ

#99 Jan 26, 2012
aisling____ wrote:
<quoted text>
No that would be you, dim bulb. An Officer has only seconds to assess and act... whereas, you have all the time in the world to speculate. Hesitating has cost Officers their lives and along with other Officers, innocent people being wounded as well.
You think you know the truth or justice? Police Officers are the buffer between what you think is the case and what the reality of things are.
You haven't a clue, dim bulb.
only a dimbulb as you so eloquently put it can think a ten year old can possiably pose a threat, as was the case with little anthony hopkins. Who was not armed. Iv witnesed police corruption and criminal behavior first hand. And iv never heard of a black cop shooting or killing kids or old white woman. Justice is achknowledging that a little boy was killed and was not even given the dignity of an apology to his parents nor justice of prosacution, the officer Robert Torsney was given a new job and collected his full pension, after admitting he fired when the boy refused to stop running. The child was obviousely scared to death. I hope you feel the stench of injustice, and see how bitter it tastes. Even a " dimbulb" can understand and appreciate compassion. You are not a dimbulb, that would be a compliment, you are worst, you have no idea of the state of our declining society that ignores an innocent life only because that life has no value to you because its not your kid, nor is he white, you are adament about this white death, but you are not defending this black cop who could easily be under the same split decision that white cops supposeby face. That facts are black cops dont kill blacks nor whites no way near the amount white cops kill, one white man killed, yet the many blacks iv illistrated are the isolated?wouldnt the one white be the isolated case? Now name one white old woman, or one little white boy. And besides one white man, name on more killed by a black. Now think of all the blacks killed by white cops, men, women, children, and yes criminals. Start posting, dimbulb? What a intelligent guy you are.
aisling____

Medina, OH

#100 Jan 26, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text>only a dimbulb as you so eloquently put it can think a ten year old can possiably pose a threat, as was the case with little anthony hopkins. Who was not armed. Iv witnesed police corruption and criminal behavior first hand. And iv never heard of a black cop shooting or killing kids or old white woman. Justice is achknowledging that a little boy was killed and was not even given the dignity of an apology to his parents nor justice of prosacution, the officer Robert Torsney was given a new job and collected his full pension, after admitting he fired when the boy refused to stop running. The child was obviousely scared to death. I hope you feel the stench of injustice, and see how bitter it tastes. Even a " dimbulb" can understand and appreciate compassion. You are not a dimbulb, that would be a compliment, you are worst, you have no idea of the state of our declining society that ignores an innocent life only because that life has no value to you because its not your kid, nor is he white, you are adament about this white death, but you are not defending this black cop who could easily be under the same split decision that white cops supposeby face. That facts are black cops dont kill blacks nor whites no way near the amount white cops kill, one white man killed, yet the many blacks iv illistrated are the isolated?wouldnt the one white be the isolated case? Now name one white old woman, or one little white boy. And besides one white man, name on more killed by a black. Now think of all the blacks killed by white cops, men, women, children, and yes criminals. Start posting, dimbulb? What a intelligent guy you are.
Gibberish.
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#101 Jan 26, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text>only a dimbulb as you so eloquently put it can think a ten year old can possiably pose a threat, as was the case with little anthony hopkins. Who was not armed. Iv witnesed police corruption and criminal behavior first hand. And iv never heard of a black cop shooting or killing kids or old white woman. Justice is achknowledging that a little boy was killed and was not even given the

dignity of an apology to his parents nor justice of prosacution, the officer Robert Torsney was given a new job and collected his full pension, after admitting he fired when the boy refused to stop running. The child was obviousely scared to death. I hope you feel the stench of injustice, and see how bitter it tastes. Even a " dimbulb" can understand and appreciate compassion. You are not a dimbulb, that would be a compliment, you are worst, you have no idea of the state of our declining society that ignores an innocent life only because that life has no value to you because its not your kid, nor is he white, you are adament about this white death, but you are not defending this black cop who could easily be under the same split decision that white cops supposeby face. That facts are black cops dont kill blacks nor whites no way near the amount
white cops kill, one white man killed, yet the many blacks iv illistrated are the isolated?wouldnt the one white be the isolated case? Now name one white old woman, or one little white boy. And besides one white man, name on more killed by a black. Now think of all the blacks killed by white cops, men, women, children, and yescriminals. Start posting, dimbulb? What a intelligent guy you are.
You can't reason with the white devil.
Ramsan

Paterson, NJ

#102 Jan 26, 2012
aisling____ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then move your a** to Saudi Arabia, Muslim. You don't like this country then kindly get the h*ll out.
i guess you have nothing further to add considering you now want to give me a religion. No thanks ill pass, religion has not done much for you, I doubt I have any use for yours or any other. I dont need a religion to know right from wrong, compassion, integrity, and honor, by the way, all leather necks refer to the marines as the corp. You need more than a clue, you need intellect that needs to replace your obviouse mental brainrot.

“I'm too sexy for this forum!”

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#103 Jan 26, 2012
Black Separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
when the shoes on the other foot don't expect any mercy
Like I said, don't assume that I'm not going to defend myself.

“I'm too sexy for this forum!”

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#104 Jan 26, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text>how long you know him? So called educated white cops are not gangsters, but they sure are some cowardly chumps who are threatened by kids and old woman. Anyway, ill shed no tears for the fool who obviously got what he deserved, but there is never a justification to kill a kid. At least thats how I see it.
OK, when you start going after your own, like this black cop that shot an unarmed white man, we will talk injustice- but you set the example first!
aisling____

Medina, OH

#105 Jan 26, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text>i guess you have nothing further to add considering you now want to give me a religion. No thanks ill pass, religion has not done much for you, I doubt I have any use for yours or any other. I dont need a religion to know right from wrong, compassion, integrity, and honor, by the way, all leather necks refer to the marines as the corp. You need more than a clue, you need intellect that needs to replace your obviouse mental brainrot.
Educate yourself. Your illiteracy isn't very impressive.
Ramsan

Paterson, NJ

#106 Jan 26, 2012
aisling____ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish.
only to a dimbulb. Many words of relevence do tend to confuse, just as I thought you are selective in reasoning, a sure sign of mental limitation. Dimbulb, your favorate word for a reason.lol
Ramsan

Paterson, NJ

#107 Jan 26, 2012
aisling____ wrote:
<quoted text>
And truth be told, in your case a village is missing it's idgit.
"idgit"?
aisling____

Medina, OH

#108 Jan 26, 2012
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>You can't reason with the white devil.
Texas, eh? Hey, isn't that were an 11yo child was gang raped in a trailer by a group of dirtballs.
aisling____

Medina, OH

#109 Jan 26, 2012
Adds: and those in the community blamed the child because that rapist filth were "good boys".
aisling____

Medina, OH

#110 Jan 26, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text> "idgit"?
And I rest my case.
aisling____

Medina, OH

#112 Jan 26, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text>only to a dimbulb. Many words of relevence do tend to confuse, just as I thought you are selective in reasoning, a sure sign of mental limitation. Dimbulb, your favorate word for a reason.lol
Favorate?

Phone home EDP. Your village misses you.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#113 Jan 26, 2012
Black Separatist wrote:
justice is served, we will no longer stand by and let your evil race terrorize us.
whites need to learn that we will stand up for ourselves and whites will suffer for doing wrong.

You do your standing up,

Sitting at a Keyboard,...

Ramsan

Paterson, NJ

#114 Jan 26, 2012
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>You can't reason with the white devil.
you are right, notice the reaction when reasoning is applied, they revert to getting their little egos hurt. Devil,beast, demon, fiend, satan, shaitan,dragon, satanas, diable, iblis,azazel,abaddon, apollyon, the prince of devils, the prince of darkness, the prince of this world, the wicked one, the evil one, the archenemy, the arch fiend. Adjectives: satanic, devilish, diabolical,savage, brute, vicious,wild, untamed, the characteristics of the beast, a man, history has already revealed him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,261,702
Cleveland transit cop pepper spray Black Lives ... 4 min Just the Truth 14
I am admired, worshipped, idolized and adored b... 5 min Nerveless 1
Why are most white people racist? 9 min USaGlobalWarMonge... 1,899
white man explains to blacks how to take over t... (Apr '13) 11 min april 21
Bw/bm need to dump bm/bw! That has to be a dum... 15 min Darn varmen 1
Whitney Houston was a Crackwhore. 16 min Zombie Trayvon 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Curious Me 34,870
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 56 min USaGlobalWarMonge... 237
Barros reveals his ethnicity 2 hr African AE 264