Papua New Guineans (Melanesian)...Afr...

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#432 May 7, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Social Darwinism is NOT the same thing as the theory of evolution. Do not conflate those two things. The theory of evolution is not racist--it merely explains the diversity of life. It does not claim that only black people came from apes; it says that we ALL did.
Don't even try to make it sound sophisticated, you can argue back and forth about social Darwinism not having a part in fictitious evolutionary theories, it wont change the fact that Darwin's influence was a major one in the theory of Evolution... No one came from Apes, that is one evolutions greatest joke aswell as the carbon dating.

Have a glass of water, you're an idiot

Level 1

Location hidden

#433 May 7, 2014
Coming back to the 'Out of Africa' theory, this is the result of social Darwinism.

You evolutionists are an absolute mockery of intelligent beings. You advertise your own intelligence, yet it is not intelligence that drives you, it ignorance and idiotic impulses.

Level 1

Location hidden

#434 May 7, 2014
*an absolute mockery 'to'(not of) intelligent beings.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#435 May 7, 2014
Hmm, I accept the theory accepted by the vast majority of biologists, based on a mountain of data and that has made several predictions that have been confirmed, and I'm the idiot? Sorry, I can't take your claim seriously.

Level 1

Location hidden

#436 May 7, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Hmm, I accept the theory accepted by the vast majority of biologists, based on a mountain of data and that has made several predictions that have been confirmed, and I'm the idiot? Sorry, I can't take your claim seriously.
A mountain of information doesn't mean proof. Man did not evolve from primates, and certainly did not originate from Africa. The world is not millions of years old, but rather just over 6000 years old. Carbon dating is flawed and not in anyway accurate. Humans are not Animals, Animals did not evolve, this must not be confused with mutations and adaptations. No such thing as homo erectus, Neanderthals, or any other hominid species nonsense.

Evolution is responsible for the current mental state of this generation where respect and self-control is greatly disfigured. Evolution theories are racially motivated and highly misleading.

Level 1

Location hidden

#437 May 7, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
A vast amount of biologists also believe in creation, based on overwhelming evidence supporting it. Biblical predictions provide evolutionists a quandary due to the fact that they are 100% confirm to have taken place and taking place. Yes, only an idiot would believe in evolution which claims that with the use of space and time, matter was created and evolved into today. Yes, you're an idiot, one that even denies it...

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#438 May 7, 2014
Your posts are rather disturbing, yet insipid at the same time. I do not even discuss science with young earth creationists. Sorry, but YEC is as delusional as denying the holocaust (although nowhere near as evil). There are civilizations older than 6000 years old. I do not believe in the Bible, and I am not a Christian. I have my own indigenous beliefs which suit me much better. I will never reject them. However, I do not take the creation stories of my religion literally. I have nothing more to say to you. Someone who is willing to argue with a YEC can go right ahead, but I find it an annoying waste of time.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#439 May 7, 2014
The main question to ask is, do they like watermelon and fried chicken.

Next question to ask is, do they kill each other at any opportunity?

Level 1

Location hidden

#440 May 7, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Your posts are rather disturbing, yet insipid at the same time. I do not even discuss science with young earth creationists. Sorry, but YEC is as delusional as denying the holocaust (although nowhere near as evil). There are civilizations older than 6000 years old. I do not believe in the Bible, and I am not a Christian. I have my own indigenous beliefs which suit me much better. I will never reject them. However, I do not take the creation stories of my religion literally. I have nothing more to say to you. Someone who is willing to argue with a YEC can go right ahead, but I find it an annoying waste of time.
lol. A defeated idiot that believes in evolution haha

Level 1

Location hidden

#441 May 7, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
The main question to ask is, do they like watermelon and fried chicken.
Next question to ask is, do they kill each other at any opportunity?
That is not the question to ask, do not bring your insignificance to the table.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#442 May 7, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
A vast amount of biologists also believe in creation, based on overwhelming evidence supporting it. Biblical predictions provide evolutionists a quandary due to the fact that they are 100% confirm to have taken place and taking place. Yes, only an idiot would believe in evolution which claims that with the use of space and time, matter was created and evolved into today. Yes, you're an idiot, one that even denies it...
howz my melanesian african brother doing.. good to see u,

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#443 May 7, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
like the primitive ppng.. who dont believe in the bible.. or wearing pants.. ha ha ha ha, anyway.. science.. was never possible, without.. christanity.. remember that. Evalution is theory.. not fact

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#444 May 7, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. A defeated idiot that believes in evolution haha
so you blacks in fiti do not believe u do not evolve frm monkeys.. my, of all the black races around the world.. by far you fitians are the smartest.. smiles
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#445 May 7, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the question to ask, do not bring your insignificance to the table.
I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

Level 1

Location hidden

#446 May 7, 2014
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>so you blacks in fiti do not believe u do not evolve frm monkeys.. my, of all the black races around the world.. by far you fitians are the smartest.. smiles
AhahHAHAHAHAHAHH this guy... How are you Samoan eye-rash fia palagi? hihihi. Auoi, been missing from the samoa forum, but where do I find him? in his natural habitat ya fat azs leopard seal. Funny how straight up you sound now after I gave you an ass whooping was it 2 years ago? hihihi

Level 1

Location hidden

#447 May 7, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
You were young then, but you're still stupid now... So I think what you meant to say was, I reminded you of when you were young and slim without a bald head and a full set of teeth hihihi

Level 1

Location hidden

#448 May 7, 2014
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>like the primitive ppng.. who dont believe in the bible.. or wearing pants.. ha ha ha ha, anyway.. science.. was never possible, without.. christanity.. remember that. Evalution is theory.. not fact
True my brother, Evalution is not fact aye hihihi

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#449 May 7, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
AhahHAHAHAHAHAHH this guy... How are you Samoan eye-rash fia palagi? hihihi. Auoi, been missing from the samoa forum, but where do I find him? in his natural habitat ya fat azs leopard seal. Funny how straight up you sound now after I gave you an ass whooping was it 2 years ago? hihihi
you wish you had my body, you lil pigmy..im still here, till i die. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#450 May 7, 2014
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
True my brother, Evalution is not fact aye hihihi
you have to have a ape like brain to believe that.. sadly many blacks, truly believe they are part monkeys

Level 1

Location hidden

#451 May 8, 2014
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>you wish you had my body, you lil pigmy..im still here, till i die. Lol
You are 5 ft 6 or something like that, remember you told the entire Samoa forum lol, I'm over 6 ft tall hihihi I am half Fijian, quarter Samoa and quarter german... You wish you had my body pigmy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[VIDEO] Black women says she hates white men! LOL! 3 min Johnsonalpha 1
black women like anal sex from white men 11 min enoch powell 13
Ir dating is hurting the white race 18 min The man 6
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 38 min Joe 519
Africans that talk bad about african americans ... 40 min The man 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min Moses 43,558
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 54 min Wallaby hunter 6,249
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Hittite 133,336
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 3 hr Dateman 42
More from around the web