Papua New Guineans (Melanesian)...Afr...
Will

Calgary, Canada

#343 Mar 3, 2013
Papua New Guineans are not related to the people of Africa. But they are part of the Negro (black) race collectively. Though there are times of confusion thought by many that they are Africans.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#344 Mar 3, 2013
Will wrote:
Papua New Guineans are not related to the people of Africa. But they are part of the Negro (black) race collectively. Though there are times of confusion thought by many that they are Africans.
just look at melanesians.. And ask urself if they went to visit africa.. Would they look like they b mistaken 4 a visitor.. Lol

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#345 Mar 3, 2013
Will wrote:
They are jus distant cousins. Australoids came ftom Capoids which is from Africa.
ofhs

Collingwood, Australia

#346 Mar 3, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>They are jus distant cousins. Australoids came ftom Capoids which is from Africa.
Google African Rainforest Pygmies Images

Example Bayaka Pygmies Congo

www.flickr.com/photos/42659326 @NO3/4461627065

+ many others..lovely
ofhs

Collingwood, Australia

#347 Mar 3, 2013
link won't work for you sorry have checked it several times but worth googling if you are interested
ozz

Hawthorn, Australia

#349 Mar 7, 2013
To answer this thread, yes melanesians are descendents of Africans back in the rock ages. Now they are not "Africans". Would you call a south American native "Asian" even though they are mongoloid? Doesn't matter where they came from, after thousands of years of genetic mutations and evolving customs they pretty much have their own unique identity now. Africans don't claim Melanesians and Melanesians don't claim Africans so why are certain people here so desperate to slump them into one category. And seems like the same people that have been debating this topic from years ago are still going at it. Lol come on guys. It doesn't matter ancestry...we're all humans anyway.
ozz

Hawthorn, Australia

#350 Mar 7, 2013
And one more thing, when I say they migrated out of Africa ages ago, I mean 50, 000 years and are therefore genetically very different to Africans!
ozz

Hawthorn, Australia

#351 Mar 7, 2013
Florida is the best wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I'm not calling you all black as in african but you dark and all dark people are "black"in my book
No one gives a shit about your book. Why should anyone define themselves the way you want them to? Please...
ozz

Hawthorn, Australia

#352 Mar 7, 2013
Avisat Nien wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you must really deslike melanesians, I piity you, I know alot of people in PNg that are part Melanesian and Polynesian. Maybe you should pick on Samoans, and leave Melanesians alone. Coz trust me Samoa is a small Island in the South Pacific compared to where I'm from PNG.
I've seen a lot of posts from that dude in this thread and another one also about melanesians here on Topix. Hahahaha he is so desperate to categorize! The thing I don't get is Africans don't claim melanesians and vise versa so why does everyone else have their panties in a bunch over this. obviously they are black people but NOT African.
And btw Africa is a very diverse continent and the people don't just have one type of look.
SleeperRacistCel lDbnkr

United States

#353 Mar 8, 2013
I agree. I wish they can see th comon sense in it. Well really dont care but. They have blind prejudgdice. Im even starting to think it a natural impulse to them. Or maybe result of subliminal subconcious programming from tv,society opinion,and "black" word associated with everything negative makes them "sleeper racist cells" and they dont know.
gardennymph2013 wrote:
I'd like to comment on this. It's funny when white people run into eachother on this planet, I don't care where they are from or how diverse they look, they are all white. The Italians, Greeks, Turks, Spanish,(Latino), Arabs, can and do call themselves white. Even some East Asian people can and do call themselves white because they have white skin. I've seen on various official forms a category for "mixed-race white". Yes, they can be called white too. An Italian from Italy and a Swedish from Sweden all get to be white and European. I don't care how different they look or how diverse their genetic backgrounds are, they are still called white and European. It's kind of funny. I know of Melanesian and Aboriginal people calling themselves black not just because of the same skin, hair texture, and features, but similar experiences with their European counterparts.(not trying start anything here, just what I've heard from some of them) Clearly the term "black" is as broad as it is when I was taught it as a child. Black does not just mean from Africa, just as white does not mean just from Europe. Everybody is hollering this "we all come from Africa BS", yet, if these people (who have obvious commonalities) call themselves and eachother black, it's a problem. It's too ridiculous really.
player

Suva, Fiji

#354 Mar 10, 2013
melanesians are not africans, they are south east asians probably sri lankans and LOL they look more handsome and beautiful than the africans!!!!
bula boy

Suva, Fiji

#355 Mar 11, 2013
Papua New Guineans dont descent from this place call AFRIKA they are south east asians and by the way now i know a place call africa exists!!lol i thought there's no such place in this world>>> peace to my polynesians cousins.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#357 Apr 20, 2013
bula boy wrote:
Papua New Guineans dont descent from this place call AFRIKA they are south east asians and by the way now i know a place call africa exists!!lol i thought there's no such place in this world>>> peace to my polynesians cousins.
Aghhhh shame,what are you trying to say,moron.
Wantok

Australia

#358 May 15, 2013
If I posted a picture of myself I would be mistaken for a filipino or Indonesian. But I am from Papua New Guinean. So simple answer no.
Ntwa Dumela

Ashburn, VA

#359 May 15, 2013
bula boy wrote:
Maybe you are from pluto.
proud pngan

United States

#360 Jun 5, 2013
well we melanesians are wayyyyy different than the affricans.....we dont like being called africans cuz we behave differently bt in a good way.they( the africans) have rough attitudes in general and we r more lighter than them regardin skin colour! the bouganvillians are very dark but their features visually are way different!
proud pngan

United States

#361 Jun 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I'd like to comment on this. It's funny when white people run into eachother on this planet, I don't care where they are from or how diverse they look, they are all white. The Italians, Greeks, Turks, Spanish,(Latino), Arabs, can and do call themselves white. Even some East Asian people can and do call themselves white because they have white skin. I've seen on various official forms a category for "mixed-race white". Yes, they can be called white too. An Italian from Italy and a Swedish from Sweden all get to be white and European. I don't care how different they look or how diverse their genetic backgrounds are, they are still called white and European. It's kind of funny. I know of Melanesian and Aboriginal people calling themselves black not just because of the same skin, hair texture, and features, but similar experiences with their European counterparts.(not trying start anything here, just what I've heard from some of them) Clearly the term "black" is as broad as it is when I was taught it as a child. Black does not just mean from Africa, just as white does not mean just from Europe. Everybody is hollering this "we all come from Africa BS", yet, if these people (who have obvious commonalities) call themselves and eachother black, it's a problem. It's too ridiculous really.
shut up already!!!! we arnt africans!
proud pngan

United States

#362 Jun 5, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>just look at melanesians.. And ask urself if they went to visit africa.. Would they look like they b mistaken 4 a visitor.. Lol
of course nut! ask urself if u went to visit china...would the chinese blokes mistaken u as one of them cuz ur polynesian? trust me we melanesians dont have huge skulls...nd our hair is much softer as well as our appearence!
Zingo

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#363 Jun 5, 2013
proud pngan wrote:
well we melanesians are wayyyyy different than the affricans.....we dont like being called africans cuz we behave differently bt in a good way.they( the africans) have rough attitudes in general and we r more lighter than them regardin skin colour! the bouganvillians are very dark but their features visually are way different!
You are savages. You still eat each other and fck each other. Please, do not talk about Africans. Papua are not related to Africans. Sheesh! Got nothing against your lot but keep Africa out of your mouth. How did you people find your way to any black forum anyways? LOL!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#364 Jun 5, 2013
proud pngan wrote:
<quoted text> of course nut! ask urself if u went to visit china...would the chinese blokes mistaken u as one of them cuz ur polynesian? trust me we melanesians dont have huge skulls...nd our hair is much softer as well as our appearence!
buddy stop the self hate.. Hopefully somalis read this post and say.. Do we act like melanesians.. Yep they do.. Even they deny there negro features

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 12
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 4 min UruEuWauWau 10,778
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,643,275
Lasagna For Thanksgiving? 16 min KIR SUCKA 17
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 18 min Halle Berry Sister 35,959
List Of Sinclair Stations Soon To Air Pro-Trump... 29 min T-BOS 10
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 30 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 41
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 38 min UruEuWauWau 364
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr USS LIBERTY 1,592
Why do black girls get with white guys? 2 hr Dixieeland 105
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 6 hr Cigar Face 26 85
More from around the web