Video of racist Obama speech goes public

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#254 Oct 8, 2012
-patricia- wrote:
Why do I say use normal bombs? The Japs used them on Pearl habour. They didn't use nukes. So then why use nukes in retaliation knowing full well that Hiroshima had thousands of civilians? The Japs didn't attack L.A did they? I cannot believe that America has no remorse whatsoever! My God! That's why they kill women and children with their drones in the name of fighting terrorism in Pakistan! Americans are war mongering thugs aka heartless beasts!
You blow monkies

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#255 Oct 8, 2012
-patricia- wrote:
Why do I say use normal bombs? The Japs used them on Pearl habour. They didn't use nukes. So then why use nukes in retaliation knowing full well that Hiroshima had thousands of civilians? The Japs didn't attack L.A did they? I cannot believe that America has no remorse whatsoever! My God! That's why they kill women and children with their drones in the name of fighting terrorism in Pakistan! Americans are war mongering thugs aka heartless beasts!
Japan didn't have nukes. That's the ONLY reason they didn't use them.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#256 Oct 8, 2012
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does he call himself black?
He only considers himself black when he is addressing the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, the United Negro College Fund, or the National Urban League. Any other time, he sounds as white as anyone in the room. How convenient. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#257 Oct 8, 2012
MAX the perverted racist little boy-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You blow monkies
I wouldn't xpect less from a little boy. The truth hurts but it must be told.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#258 Oct 8, 2012
I fear for us small nations living in a nuclear weapons age. We might get nuked anytime for our natural resources!
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Japan didn't have nukes. That's the ONLY reason they didn't use them.
Especially by war mongers.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#259 Oct 9, 2012
-patricia- wrote:
That's why they kill women and children with their drones in the name of fighting terrorism in Pakistan! Americans are war mongering thugs aka heartless beasts!
Is Obama's white half doing that?
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#260 Oct 9, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites... intelligence... this forum??????????
WHAT??????????
Uh, Yes?

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#261 Oct 9, 2012
Funny that it was the Black mayor of New Orleans who could have got the buses of New Orleans in order to evacuate New Orleans.

Instead the Black mayor of New Orleans just let's his Black people drown.

Blame Whitey! LOLOL!

Blacks always have a plan for their failure Blame Whitey!

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#262 Oct 9, 2012
Anyways the Black people of New Orleans could have walked away even. LOL

Oh too lazy?

Or the Blacks could have swam away....

Oh yeah most Blacks can't swim.... I forgot...

Chimpanzees can't swim either ..... LOLOL

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#263 Oct 9, 2012
Obama's hands are tied. He must do what the white majority wants otherwise he loses. He tried to play the middle ground between the Israelis and Palestinians but u whites prefer to favour Israel. Now Obama is considered anti- Israel. Funny.
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Obama's white half doing that?
If Doby Spoke The Truth

Jersey City, NJ

#264 Oct 9, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
Anyways the Black people of New Orleans could have walked away even. LOL
Oh too lazy?
Or the Blacks could have swam away....
Oh yeah most Blacks can't swim.... I forgot...
Chimpanzees can't swim either ..... LOLOL
Too true!
Bill

Miami, FL

#265 Oct 9, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
Funny that it was the Black mayor of New Orleans who could have got the buses of New Orleans in order to evacuate New Orleans.
Instead the Black mayor of New Orleans just let's his Black people drown.
Blame Whitey! LOLOL!
Blacks always have a plan for their failure Blame Whitey!
And, Praise God. He was able to get his family to a Marriot in Houston!
the realist

UK

#266 Oct 9, 2012
-patricia- wrote:
If the Japanese - the word 'Jap' is derogatory - had nukes you can guarantee they would have used them, they wanted them. At the end of the war in Europe the US intercepted two massive German subs, at least one was carry a massive load of radioactive material for Japan to use - probably in dirty weapons - against the allies in the Pacific.

Also, as regards to 'normal' bombs, at the time these were high-explosive and incendiary. Leading up to the nuclear bombs the US was sending over 300 B29s a raid to Japan. The largest and most deadly bombing occurred overnight over Tokyo, in a raid that killed MORE people than either Hiroshima or Nagasaki. That raid destroyed many more square miles than the nukes did, look it up don't take my word for it.

At the time Japan was mostly lightly constructed - mostly wood - buildings and fires would always kill thousands. As an example in Tokyo 1923 an earthquake created a city sized fire-storm that killed 38,000 people in just fifteen minutes. No matter how it was 'bombed' Japan's populated areas were always going to burn and burn well.

As for killing civilians, talk to the Chinese where the Japanese murdered millions by all kinds of bizarre and cruel methods. A favourite amongst officers was to see how many civilians they could cut in half with one blow of their swords.

No matter what people think of the Japanese today, back in WWII they were led by an officer class that were versed in inhumanity to all enemies. Japan and China have hated each other for millenia, and it's not over yet - as the island crisis out there shows.

Lady, killing people is never really 'OK' by civilized people, but in war it's kill or be killed. No one 'civilized' really wants non-combatants injured but that is a luxury in war, sometimes military hide behind civilians deliberately or place infrastructure within built up areas.

Any civilian death is regrettable, by bomb, nuke, bullet, knife or strangulation but the fact of the matter is that all those major cities had the Japanese infrastructure within them and were 'justly' targets, and as I have said above, they were going to burn up their people no matter what hit them..
the realist

UK

#267 Oct 9, 2012
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Japan didn't have nukes. That's the ONLY reason they didn't use them.
For sure, the Japanese showed that they would use any method to fight the allies, their own lives meant nothing.

Their high command often just dumped them on an island and just told them to defend it, and were never seen again, crazy, mad. We all know about the Kamikaze mentality, remember the Japanese even invented a rocket powered suicide bomb, what kind of mind does something like that?

I was reading some reports by POWs in Papua New Guinea recently, horrendous stuff, the Japanese were deliberately injecting prisoners with tropical disease!!!! not for research but for fun!! Many Japanese at the time were taught to believe that the US guys were hairy, sub-human apes - fact not fiction.

Fortunately, Japan's biggest mistake was not to go for the oil and workshops at Pearl in the third strike. If they had the US would have struggled to take the war to them for maybe a decade....

I believe that history will look back in hundreds of years - if humans are still here - and be relieved that the evil, despotic and inhumane Axis powers never got chance to use mass chemical, biological or nuclear weapons....the Nazis and the Japanese killed far more millions civilians than allied military did and that was using conventional technology - makes me shudder to think how many they would have killed with advanced technology...
Bill

Miami, FL

#268 Oct 9, 2012
Whats the big deal? A video of a racist Obama speech? Hell, every video of every Obama speech is a video of a racist.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#269 Oct 9, 2012
How can I argue against that? Very well put. Thank you sir. What we must not allow is another nuke war. We must prevent nuclear weapons from being acquired by terrorists.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#270 Oct 9, 2012
QUESTION!

What is the difference between a black and a jew?

ANSWER

The jew supports his or her bank. The black does not.

Hell, the black even supports the jew's bank.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#271 Oct 9, 2012
LION wrote:
QUESTION!
ANSWER
lol. I think part of the problem is jealousy. Blacks are envious of each other and won't cooperate on financial matters. When one is doing well, others are jealous and envious of that particular individual.
If Doby Spoke The Truth

Jersey City, NJ

#272 Oct 9, 2012
LION wrote:
QUESTION!
ANSWER
There's nothing a BM hates more than seeing another BM succeed.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#273 Oct 9, 2012
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you read something
You can take those words and put it in your own literary works ......
And call them your own
And that is fine
Is that called Affirmitive literary Acction?
Fckin kneegrows
You mean like the way Thomas Jefferson takes phrases from Locke's SECOND TREATISE ON CIVIL GOVERNMENT and other works by European philosophers? You stupid white racist pig.
Meanwhile, Max has read NOTHING. I've read the works of King in question. What happens is not so simple as simpletons like Max Azzhole believes. But it would require a thread focused on this issue to explain in its entirety. If I brought stuff such as Max offers as "evidence" to a scholarly meeting and tried to draw the same conclusions as he, I'd be laughed out of the conference hall. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,394,484
Latino men are MADE for Black Women! (Apr '11) 5 min Marcus Washington 668
I ain't no cracker 7 min Hillbilly 4
The UK has left the EU 13 min Harrisson 38
Should I go to a different chiropractor? 14 min pearlofagirl 6
Get Off The Black & White Race Nonsense - Orlan... 16 min sheeptotheslaughter 13
Do Black Men prefer Blonds or Brunettes? (Aug '12) 26 min Victoriafagundes 95
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 42 min dreamhunk 32,535
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 46,247
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Real 135,939
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Sara 79
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 3 hr Kev 80
More from around the web