Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of...

Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery

There are 793 comments on the WOODTV.com story from Jun 19, 2014, titled Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery. In it, WOODTV.com reports that:

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich Today is June 19th, but it's more than that. It is a date that is celebrated as the day when enslavement ended in America back in 1865 and is also known as Juneteenth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOODTV.com.

pipedream

Ann Arbor, MI

#513 Jul 15, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat shart you miserable whore.
Thanks for letting the world know what you tell yourself each day you look into the mirror and see you pathetic miserable looking reflection peering back at you. One of these days your reflection is going to say You're a f'n joke stupid.
Uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#514 Jul 15, 2014
FIan wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA IS UNMATCHED IN HIS SUPERIOR PLANNING. HE IS QUITE THE GENIUS.
OBAMA IS BRILLIANT And THAT IS WHY WE ALL HATE HIM SO.
BAD OBAMA.........OBAMA IS A "BAD" MAN.
I agree even though you are typing in a sarcastic way.
FIan

Honolulu, HI

#515 Jul 15, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't talk much FLAN. You realize that name, a pastry, actually originated from your Russian commie great-grandfather who's job it was to chew large amounts of man goo mixed with spit for the pleasure of the villagers. They say there would be so much baby gravy it would actually resemble.....a pastry. Eat shart you miserable whore.
My handle is Capital F and then capital i and finally lower case a and n.

BH believes to me Ian so i am trying to give THE HORSE some Help. You know F Ian.

Sorry if i gave you more homework.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#516 Jul 16, 2014
pipedream wrote:
and you Really should, as has been said many, many times already, take the advice give, and shut your ignorant pie hole. You'll never amount to anything more that another ignorant F'g boring topix Troll The only thing you're good for on here is making yourself look stupid. Why is it you can NEVER provide anything of substance to back up your endless rants and attacks emanating from your big mouth. Perhaps you Really ARE just too stupid or do you just not know enough to keep your big mouths shut?
Perhaps you should take your own advice as some point? As for ME being a troll? Hypocrite much? Oh yeah, you certainly do....every single day. And the rest of your useless rant is just that, useless...crawl back under your rock and continue being the little cowardly man we have all seen you to be. Perhaps Mommy needs to protect her little man again from the big bad conservatives who have you for lunch on a daily basis?????
bonds77

Holland, MI

#518 Jul 16, 2014
Huh?

Point being- if Presidents are responsible for the economy on their own(which they're not), and Obama is responsible for slow growth, etc, then Bush caused the crash. It's really just logic but so many seem to have trouble with it. If you believe that, then you also have to believe that Clinton was genius, left a surplus, and Obama is responsible for the record stock market.

So which is it? Can't have it both ways.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#519 Jul 16, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>As for ME being a troll?
My statement that you're an ignorant f'g troll is valid if for no other reason that you apparently believe your sole purpose here is through expression of your baseless unsupported claims and worthless opinions. No substance beyond that. In case you didn't know it that's what f'g ignornant trolls do and you're a perfect example of one. Have a nice day burying your nose in your favorite GOPhers A.H.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#520 Jul 16, 2014
bonds77 wrote:
Huh?
Point being- if Presidents are responsible for the economy on their own(which they're not), and Obama is responsible for slow growth, etc, then Bush caused the crash. It's really just logic but so many seem to have trouble with it. If you believe that, then you also have to believe that Clinton was genius, left a surplus, and Obama is responsible for the record stock market.
So which is it? Can't have it both ways.
Hope you get a intelligent and well thought out reply, but i kinda doubt it....lol....
Really

Wyoming, MI

#521 Jul 16, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement that you're an ignorant f'g troll is valid if for no other reason that you apparently believe your sole purpose here is through expression of your baseless unsupported claims and worthless opinions. No substance beyond that. In case you didn't know it that's what f'g ignornant trolls do and you're a perfect example of one. Have a nice day burying your nose in your favorite GOPhers A.H.
Looking in the mirror again? How many of those does that make that you have had to replace in the last 2 weeks? Heaven only knows they have to shatter when your ugly, cowardly little face appears. Have a nice day slurping up Obama's leavings.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic

#525 Jul 16, 2014
....when knigros were pickin cotton it used to get stuck in their frizzy hair........
Mental midgets are back

Honolulu, HI

#526 Jul 16, 2014
This group of midgets post in packs like hungry mutts. Ha ha...So funny.
Mental midgets are back

Honolulu, HI

#528 Jul 16, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, that "pipedream" Joker STILL supports Oblamer! Yeah, I know, right? Lolololo aaaaaaaaaahahaha classic.
I can predict your future....just look whats in your hand...midget.
bonds77

Holland, MI

#529 Jul 16, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text> The crash was caused by Clinton's weakness in dealing with the first 911 thus leading to the BIG 911. His dismantling of the American intelligence machine helped too.
The Clinton surplus ONLY happened because of House and Senate loses to the Republicans convinced him his policies weren't working. There, I answered for him. Now go sit down.
Wait.

So the crash of 2008 was caused by a guy that hadn't been in power for 8 years, because he wasn't hard enough on terrorism leading to something else that didn't happen on his watch?

Are you really gonna go with that? I think someone said "INTELLIGENT" answer. This isn't it.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Milford, MI

#530 Jul 16, 2014
bonds77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait.
So the crash of 2008 was caused by a guy that hadn't been in power for 8 years, because he wasn't hard enough on terrorism leading to something else that didn't happen on his watch?
Are you really gonna go with that? I think someone said "INTELLIGENT" answer. This isn't it.
You should concentrate on your support of your administration's desire to sexually abuse children from Central America........ Lots of ass raping going on in our border states..... The left approves........
Phil

Oxford, MI

#533 Jul 16, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>My statement that you're an ignorant f'g troll is valid if for no other reason that you apparently believe your sole purpose here is through expression of your baseless unsupported claims and worthless opinions. No substance beyond that. In case you didn't know it that's what f'g ignornant trolls do and you're a perfect example of one. Have a nice day burying your nose in your favorite GOPhers A.H.
Would you please follow through on your threat? I'm getting tired of waiting to shove my foot up your ass! God, you are so stupid I'm hoping a good hit on the head may actually knock some sense into you. I doubt it but it would make me feel better anyway.
Answer the question fukface coward!

What about what Obama left Obama?
bonds77

Holland, MI

#536 Jul 16, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text> The wars that both parties supported were in direct response from 911. Wars are expensive, eventually breaking America. No wonder everyone says you're stupid. Go slap your mother for having you. Smh bye loser
lol

So the 400/billion a year to fund the wars caused the greatest recession since the depression? It just happened?

lol

Very nice.
bonds77

Holland, MI

#537 Jul 16, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You should concentrate on your support of your administration's desire to sexually abuse children from Central America........ Lots of ass raping going on in our border states..... The left approves........
Why do you talk about butt sex and child raping so much?

Something we should know?
The Mental Midgets R Back

Honolulu, HI

#538 Jul 17, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text> [email protected] mentality. Think wit yo dix leads to riding girl bicycles as an old black man.
Been always riding girls bikes to the beach.

My "package" prevents me from riding boys bikes.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#539 Jul 17, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Hope you get a intelligent and well thought out reply, but i kinda doubt it....lol....
"an"
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Milford, MI

#540 Jul 17, 2014
bonds77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you talk about butt sex and child raping so much?
Something we should know?
Progressives tend not to care about the damage they create...... Read up at www.drudgereport.com
bonds77

Holland, MI

#541 Jul 17, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Progressives tend not to care about the damage they create...... Read up at www.drudgereport.com
What year was the law signed that made these kids think they had a shot, Batch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,458,575
King tut's tomb 8 min Troller of saltines 90
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 12 min bluestreak returns 85
Why do i see white men picking up hookers 17 min Troller of saltines 5
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 19 min bluestreak returns 275
The reason black men desire white women 19 min Troller of saltines 61
Why do white people wear shorts in the winter? (Jan '09) 20 min FEMALEHOTEP2016 243
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 1 hr dcool 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 50,627
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr Deplorable Jeff 161
More from around the web