truth or myth do white men have small...
Been Around The Block

United States

#113 Nov 20, 2007
I can tell you from experience that some white men are definitely well hung. I didn't measure but I had one guy who must have been 10 or 11 inches. Oh, baby!
freedom

West Bloomfield, MI

#114 Nov 20, 2007
mcowen wrote:
dude i am white and i have a an 8inches length i am livin proof that white boys dont have small dicks. besides there have been studies that blacks and whites have a very similar length in dick size. on average blacks are bigger by one tenths of an inch. that is not much friend.
those studies are irrelevant ,'black' means nothing in America becauyse those slaves are a race of bastards ,mixed race so they have white gene in them ,those slaves have the smallest dick ,if you want true statistic, go to Africa ,men are well hung and they are the true black race ,pure blooded African ,races are too mess up in America

Since: Mar 07

Cartersville, GA

#116 Nov 20, 2007
Cupcake wrote:
I've dated white men and been intimate with them sexually, to me there like zero, there's nothing happening, i mean they can't even hump and have no sexual rhythm. And as far as size goes, i rate them as a 1-. Now I understand why white girls go 4 the brothers. Let's be honest, when was the last time you saw a bulge in the front of a guys crotch! I'm sorry Honey, give me an Ebony Executioner or an Arab, cause they be hitting and holding! Poor white man, ain't even got no di-k!
That made me laugh out loud.
Jamie

Tucson, AZ

#119 Nov 21, 2007
I have been with a white man who was at least 12 inches. Been with a white man who was lucky if he was 4 inches. Most are about 8 I think.

“BlackTantraGodde ss”

Since: Aug 07

Bay Area & Southern Cal

#120 Nov 21, 2007
All men have different size lingams. In the dorms my sistafriends and I use to have parties and as a joke get guys to show their business. In all those years we saw 100 different types from Asian, black, white, Latino, Middle Eastern, South East Asians, Pacific Islanders, and it depended more on his body frame than his race.
HERENOW

United States

#122 Nov 24, 2007
LOOK AT WHITE PEOPLE BITCH,YOU COULD NEVER TALK ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE SKIN LIKE THAT!THE WAY WHITE WHORES ARE ALWAYS IN THE SUN TRYING TO BECOME "DARKER" MY PEOPLE ARE THE PRIZE RACE OF THIS PLANET,WE ARE ALL COLORS,BLACK,BROWN,TAN,LIGHT,Y ELLOW, WHAT ARE WHITE PEOPLE?! FLAKEY PALE LIZARD THIN SKINS,THAT CAN'T BARELY TAKE THE SUN ,ALBINO FREAKS,THE SKIN OF BLACK PEOPLE ARE KISSED BY THE SUN,WHILE YOUR CRACKER ASS HUNKEY RACE ONLY WISH GOD BLESSED YOU ALL WITH CARAMEL/MOCAH/HONEY SKIN WITH THE MIDAS TOUCH OF GOLD,AND AS FAR AS FEATURES GO,STOP PUMPING YOUR LIPS UP TO LOOK LIKE WOMEN OF COLOR!STOP GETTING HIGH CHEEKBONE SURGERY TO LOOK MORE ETHNIC,YOU MAY NOT SAY.BUT DARLIN' THE FACES OF YOU FLAKES SHOW IT WHEN YOU'RE OUT OF SURGERY!NOW GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT DICKS YA FREAKY SNOWFLAKE HOE!!
Tstar

East Lansing, MI

#123 Nov 25, 2007
Ranks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitlet did get some things right.
Yeah freak! Then your sorry butt wouldn't be here if all mixed raced people were gone.
Tstar

East Lansing, MI

#125 Nov 25, 2007
BlackTantraGoddess wrote:
All men have different size lingams. In the dorms my sistafriends and I use to have parties and as a joke get guys to show their business. In all those years we saw 100 different types from Asian, black, white, Latino, Middle Eastern, South East Asians, Pacific Islanders, and it depended more on his body frame than his race.
I would agree. I notice that men over the height of 6'2" are smaller. I know of more than one brutha who fit this discription.
mcowen

Las Vegas, NV

#126 Nov 27, 2007
men over the height of 6'2" have smaller dicks were did you get that load of crap from. you are just saying that becuase you will never be even close to 6ft and you have only an average size dick. Many studies show that naturall men tall and lanky have larger dicks. Do your reasearch before you say anything.

“Lets get drunk and then screw”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Liquordale

#128 Nov 27, 2007
IMO (from experience) it has more to do with their ethnicity rather than their race. Northern Europeans (think Scandinavian and above) will put some BM to shame. The same can be applied to all races, one's ethnicity usually determines their physical attributes.

Since: Sep 07

Plymouth Meeting, PA

#129 Nov 27, 2007
HERENOW wrote:
LOOK AT WHITE PEOPLE BITCH,YOU COULD NEVER TALK ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE SKIN LIKE THAT!THE WAY WHITE WHORES ARE ALWAYS IN THE SUN TRYING TO BECOME "DARKER" MY PEOPLE ARE THE PRIZE RACE OF THIS PLANET,WE ARE ALL COLORS,BLACK,BROWN,TAN,LIGHT,Y ELLOW, WHAT ARE WHITE PEOPLE?! FLAKEY PALE LIZARD THIN SKINS,THAT CAN'T BARELY TAKE THE SUN ,ALBINO FREAKS,THE SKIN OF BLACK PEOPLE ARE KISSED BY THE SUN,WHILE YOUR CRACKER ASS HUNKEY RACE ONLY WISH GOD BLESSED YOU ALL WITH CARAMEL/MOCAH/HONEY SKIN WITH THE MIDAS TOUCH OF GOLD,AND AS FAR AS FEATURES GO,STOP PUMPING YOUR LIPS UP TO LOOK LIKE WOMEN OF COLOR!STOP GETTING HIGH CHEEKBONE SURGERY TO LOOK MORE ETHNIC,YOU MAY NOT SAY.BUT DARLIN' THE FACES OF YOU FLAKES SHOW IT WHEN YOU'RE OUT OF SURGERY!NOW GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT DICKS YA FREAKY SNOWFLAKE HOE!!
Unbelievable. I wish I could burn my computer screen. I think I need to wash my eyes with soap. Seriously, I'm all for expressing an opinion, but that is just... wow, I'm at a loss for words.
Kick

Dearborn Heights, MI

#130 Nov 28, 2007
Let me guess... 37 waist right?
Cupcake wrote:
I've dated white men and been intimate with them sexually, to me there like zero, there's nothing happening, i mean they can't even hump and have no sexual rhythm. And as far as size goes, i rate them as a 1-. Now I understand why white girls go 4 the brothers. Let's be honest, when was the last time you saw a bulge in the front of a guys crotch! I'm sorry Honey, give me an Ebony Executioner or an Arab, cause they be hitting and holding! Poor white man, ain't even got no di-k!

“Dont look so blue my decoy... ”

Since: Jul 07

I wish it was Franklin

#132 Nov 28, 2007
I...I can't feel my fingers...this is so retarded....I'm laughing so much.......oh dear god....you know I'm 13. There's younger people here. And you probaly grossed them off the 'edge'. LOL!!!!!!!! You people are so funny!
gecko

Lindsay, NE

#134 Dec 5, 2007
i like to have sex with a black woman just to be with one at least once in my like if i could. they body just turn me on
Salazar

Arlington, TX

#136 Dec 5, 2007
Once you go white, you won't be able to walk when I'm finished with you. I love black women, sistas have the tightest p~ssies and that's a fact.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerende...
http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB/produkte...
mike nc

Hillsborough, NC

#139 Dec 11, 2007
Does any one really know who has a bigger one than the other. It's not the race or origin. Its just like women some have smaller breast than others.

I'm a white man and have only been with about 3 white women in my 33 years of living. My first wife is African American and we have 2 children and my 2nd and current wife is black and we have 1 child.
and i have been with several other black women and not any of them have complained all they have ever told me is that some African American males are smaller than some white and goes the other way. Every now and then you women will find a freak and have a mandingo on your haves.
Have fun LOL.
Bella

Pensacola, FL

#140 Dec 16, 2007
Im 30 and I've been with 5 men... 2 black, 2 white, 1 latin......
and its safe to say that NOT all black men have big penises...actually 1 of the black guys had the smallest one out of all of them. I dont know where that myth got started because talking to my girlfriends who have dated all kinds of men, its NOT TRUE! I give up a big dick for a great tongue anyday!
Bella

Pensacola, FL

#141 Dec 16, 2007
and reading some comments.. its sad we live in a world where there is so much hate and ignorance...Martha, UK chick, Dewey Cheathem..it must be sad to be you ...
nluvr-twoathotma ildotcom

Whittier, CA

#142 Jan 6, 2008
GIRL WITH A YARDSTICK wrote:
I HAVE ONLY BEEN WITH ONE WHITE GUY, AND HE WAS HUGE! AND HE WAS WARM AND SENSITIVE IN HIS LOVEMAKING, WITH HIM, IT WAS ALL ABOUT ME. NOT LIKE BLACK MEN WHO KNOCK YOU UP THEN LEAVE, OR GO TO PRISON. I LOVE WHITE COCK, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A MALE CHICKEN EITHER!
i'm a white guy with 11 thick inches. i know i am not typical. in school, the white guys called me 'horse', and the black girls called me every weekend! i am not a gentle lover, in fact, i'm fairly brutal. when i'm with a black woman, i call her the 'n' word! i haven't had any complaints. my point is, let's not stereotype the races!
ryan

North Hollywood, CA

#145 Jan 30, 2008
im 13 and have a big cock!!!! the girls in my skool have seen it go up and they like it.. some have even touched it. white men dont have small dicks. i have a 6 inche one and has gotten it sucked many times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Coffee Party 1,682,464
Trump's Looming Gov't. Shutdown 6 min Joey 12
Hahaha! Black men think women desire them! 7 min Harrisson 9
Joke of the day 9 min Denigrade 11
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 12 min Harrisson 44
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 14 min spocko 174
Gen. KELLY: Mexico will not pay for the wall 18 min White 15
Racist White People on MLK Day. 47 min Cant Escape DESTINY 86
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr el rey de los cam... 37,801
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 1 hr Paul 105
More from around the web