White pride thread! =)

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12687 Jun 14, 2012
Lucent in tenebris wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell would you have any idea what goes on In Walters personal relationships fool.I will tell you straight up that in my cicle of friends I am considered the moderate one.Also Walter has good reason not to show his photo as the pc police could take his job.You on the other hand are black which means in this upside down system you can say what you want with no fear of it comeing back and biting you on the ass.
Thanks Lucent. In fact, my wife was advised by her employer to not even have a Facebook account awhile ago because of the line of work she is in. She did have one and closed it. BTW, she just got home from work so I'm going to be with her for the rest of the night. I'll catch you guys later.

White Pride World Wide!

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#12688 Jun 14, 2012
Animal Control wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...Really?

You wanna bet on who eats first in that pic, son?
Capitalism made it, not Nature.
Lucent in tenebris

Wavell Heights, Australia

#12689 Jun 14, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lucent. In fact, my wife was advised by her employer to not even have a Facebook account awhile ago because of the line of work she is in. She did have one and closed it. BTW, she just got home from work so I'm going to be with her for the rest of the night. I'll catch you guys later.
White Pride World Wide!
Youre more than welcom Walter,catch you later.
Lucent in tenebris

#12690 Jun 14, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Some African Americans have Neanderthal blood because some of us have white in us. Its true...
Of course.

Jahx
Level 8

Location hidden

#12691 Jun 14, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Some African Americans have Neanderthal blood because some of us have white in us. Its true...
Are you claiming neanderthal blood for you?
Unbelievable! They were weak beings that were extinguished by Nature. They didn't let any good characteristic for new generations(even to the Porkies). Stop being stupid.

You're purely human. Thank God for that.

Jahx
Level 8

Location hidden

#12692 Jun 14, 2012
Ron83 wrote:
<quoted text>You are calling someone else a racist? In the Webster dictionary next to the word racism there should be a picture of you as an illustration. According to you, the white race is the only race on the planet that does anything wrong and attrocities are only committed by whites. How do you explain the statistical fact 93% of black men murdered in this country are killed by other blacks? How do you explain South Africa being referred to as the "rape capital of the world"? How do you explain South Africa having the highest murder rate for women in the world? How do you explain South Africa having more than 67,000 cases of child rape reported in 2001? Obviously white people are not the only ones engaging in violent crime.
South Africa is not a authentically black state. There's very much whites there controlling the people.
toni

Riverside, CA

#12693 Jun 14, 2012
why would any body be proud of being white...recessive genes horrible pale skin your hair will make a person gag when wet no rythm. wrinkled as hell..overall yuck...proud huh..lol
Lucent in tenebris

#12694 Jun 14, 2012
toni wrote:
why would any body be proud of being white...recessive genes horrible pale skin your hair will make a person gag when wet no rythm. wrinkled as hell..overall yuck...proud huh..lol
STFU ape!
america has no culture

Seattle, WA

#12695 Jun 14, 2012
LION wrote:
TO ALL BLACKS
Dont forget about opening an account with a black owned bank or black owned credit union.
negros ain't gona do that, u crazy! they let the white man come on their forum, & disrespect their dumba$$'$. & im sayin this in ur faver.
Lucent in tenebris

#12696 Jun 14, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable! They were weak beings that were extinguished by Nature. They didn't let any good characteristic for new generations(even to the Porkies). Stop being stupid.
Mike talks reality,you talk siht.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#12697 Jun 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I bet you have seen a lot more of it tham most and your goal in life was to rub steves head and have him sign your ass cheek.As for me ,if given the chance I would break springers legs for encourageing such degenerate behaviour.
Wow you totally managed to figure me out and turn me on at the same time.^rolls eyes*

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#12698 Jun 14, 2012
Lady MoonShineDown wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to cut again.
Well as an assitant DA I used to see over 30 cases a day. Before that I was an intern and handled 10-15 a day. No jury,just the judge,myself the defendant and their attorney (usually a public defender which they dont have to pay for) That was all mostly misdemeanors. I remember this one day putting down 53 cases and by the end of it I just didnt care. "Public urination? Seven in county"(Those were my LA days,we dont have county here) Even the judge had to tell me to relax. But 53 is a hell of allot of cases I've put in my time since those days and now deal in major trials which are jury trials which entail allot more preparation and if it's a big case I'll only work on that and most of my time is outside the courtroom preparing.

In a situation where a person just doesnt show up and theres no excuse given it's an automatic warrant. No second chances unless there has been some grievous injury to the defendant and he/she was physically unable to appear. There are a few other exceptions. I'll usually allow a three day grace period before putting in for a warrant. Depends on allot of things. Sometimes I put in for one immediately.

Many DA's dont like jury trials because it's more people for them to convince but I love the interaction with the jury and persuading them with my jedi mind tricks ;) lol I wish. But no I do prefer a jury especially one that I'VE selected :)) which is a tricky business because the opposing lawyer is choosing with you and heres where some REAL jedi mind tricks come into play.
"I'll let you have number four if you give me six and eight"
"Thats two for one why would I do that?"
"Because four is a racist and you know it"
"I dont think so..." and on it goes with the wealing and dealing behind closed doors.

Love the big trials,love the serious cases. Hate visiting the penitentiary. The guards are worse than the inmates especially if you're a woman under forty and even more so a woman with an accent. The inmates I can deal with because I've got the upper hand. I control what they want...freedom and they're usually very compliant. It's not like tv or the movies where the tough guy walks out of the meeting area refusing to cut a deal and willing to take his chances in the courtroom. No,noooo they never do that. They will talk all day long trying to get on your good side if you let them.

I do like making pre trial prison visits cause I get the defendant all to myself and he/she being in jail already gives me HUGE leverage over them psychologically. I put the fear of god into some of these punks on a pre trial visits. "And I shall come down upon thee with GREAT vengeance..." Lol now I'm quoting movies.(Pulp fiction)But it is almost like that.

Now heres the thing about bullies and cyber space. Yeah allot of attention is being given to it and although suicides are extremely rare they do happen. Just recently a boy/young adult hung himself because it came out that he was gay and his "friends" spread it online.It's usually only an issue when something like that happens then it dies down again till the next incident.But it's also the case that kids commit suicide from traditional bullying too. Or even worse,come to school armed and well,we know how that goes.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle,I've spoken to many family members that have endured suicides in their families and if it's due to the cruelty of others and that person is in MY courtroom,I'm gonna let em have it both barrels.It's worse to me than if he/she had just gone out and murdered the deceased. That they made the person murder themselves is a whole other level of deplorable to me.

“I drive ANYWHERE”

Level 2

Since: May 12

New York City

#12699 Jun 14, 2012
True, what kind of CREEP suggests suicide to ANY fellow human being ?
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Suicide is a choice for you too brother.
You are no better than these white racists. I have seen the posts you have made on other thread, you are not a proud black man.

Jahx
Level 8

Location hidden

#12700 Jun 14, 2012
AmirVerguli wrote:
True, what kind of CREEP suggests suicide to ANY fellow human being ? <quoted text>
I did to a Neanderthal being.
Lucent in tenebris

#12701 Jun 14, 2012
america has no culture wrote:
<quoted text> negros ain't gona do that, u crazy! they let the white man come on their forum, & disrespect their dumba$$'$. & im sayin this in ur faver.
Dumbo strikes again,too stupid to realise tah America has probably been the biggest exporter of culture in the world since the British empire.
Lucent in tenebris

#12703 Jun 14, 2012
AmirVerguli wrote:
True, what kind of CREEP suggests suicide to ANY fellow human being ? <quoted text>
The bipedal whale siht known as jahx.

Jahx
Level 8

Location hidden

#12704 Jun 14, 2012
The funniest thing is that the Neanderthal was always a cave beast whose bone structure resembled more bears than humans (and thus the first Scientists thought when they found Neanderthal fossils). Notwithstanding all suddenly changed after the discovery of human-Neanderthal interbreeding.(How convenient!)

Albinos hallucinated claim 'Neander-man' ancestry without display the minimum feature neanderthal. Neither the occipital bun, or wider shoulders or long collar bones. The Neanderthal was not smarter (whites will say it in the future but now they are featuring them as equals). What I see is total revisionism in order to portray the neanderthal as the true Aryan, source of all
root of intelligence and human aptitude to progress.

That's hilarious and desperate. Let's keep watching them in this ideological pigsty called 'neo-racism'.

Jahx
Level 8

Location hidden

#12706 Jun 14, 2012
<quoted text>
bipedal whale?

Oh no! Gosh.. You just ruined my day. How can you be so mean!?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Location hidden

#12707 Jun 14, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
Neatherhals were just a separate branch of humans. The only people in this world who have no Neanderthal blood in them are Africans living in a remote village who have no contact with non Africans. If your a black American and you have mixed ancestry, then you most likely have Neanderthal blood. That's scientific fact. That doesn't mean you are a neantherhal. If you have a significant amount of admixture then you have Neanderthal blood.

Also Jahx...
Early Africans(the first humans) evolved from or mated with these people.
https://www.google.com/m/imgres...

I don't go by afrocentric or Eurocentric views, but facts.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#12708 Jun 14, 2012
<quoted text>
stop calling people names it shows you have no manners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 3 min zeze 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min San Souci 1,704,078
Gay Couple Share Kiss On Live TV, Social Media ... 4 min The Lovable Axe 10
Whites are God. 7 min The Lovable Axe 5
White people GO AWAY 9 min Redefined 168
Florida school shooter and THX 10 min Yisraelite Suprem... 40
"Patriot"/"KIR SUCKA" is DEFINITELY a homosexua... 19 min The Patriot 3
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 3 hr TranshumanX 140
Negro Panther Film 4 hr Paul 44
it must really suck being black! 4 hr Year 33