|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was referring to that you've demonstrated on several of your posts here that you're capable of non-adult assaults as much as the best of us, yet you seem to think that we should respond in a "higher" manner than you've approached us.
Uh, yeah, I understand that Dickens wrote about "street elements", but that was dialogue. Did Dickens, in his descriptions, characterizations or PROSE right in slang??? I don't think a wealth of words -- such as you've employed -- to describe a very simple subject is necessarily a sign of a discerning or careful mind.
You could have simply said, "Dicken's characters were often common." I would have understood that. Know your audience.
<quoted text>
The bleedin'(<<< note the apostrophe) is whatever you want. You claim to want to have adult conversations, but all you've done thus far is employ semantics and nit-picking to prove your superiority.
LET'S PLAY.
smdh
You're trying too hard and it shows. This is not your natural mindset. It comes off as forced,stilted and genuinely false. You're better off sticking to the infantile potty mouth and base insults that have come to characterize your person. You like this is like the Hunch back of Notre Dame in a tuxedo.

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Sue me.
I don't feel the need to realize monetary gain in order to recompense what I may or may not find to be faulty -- least of all "offensive".

I was just pointing out, again, your hypocrisy. If you want to have adult conversations while hurling juvenile shyt-bombs, maybe YOU need to reconsider your done attacks.

I'm still waiting, Stoned. If you want to have "adult" conversations, I'm STILL waiting for the topic. All you've given me thus far is diversion from your high-minded desire for real debate.

Coon Rapids, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Umm,500,000 is no small potatoes even if compared to 800,000 seeing that it's more than half that number.
Jus sayin:
:)
Oh, so, if you award a petitioner an 800 thousand dollar settlement, you'll be OK with it if the respondent only pays 500 thousand of it, since it's more than half?
Edomites Will Be Slaves

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Lucent in tenebris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you ugly old monkey,if ever I come to the States for a vist one of the things I would like to do is track down some you wannabe Israelites preaching on the street,Buy my self a fold up chair and a 6 pack of premixed spirits sit back and have a laugh at the specticle you fools make of yourselves.
No , No , We Have Enough Crackers In The US . Thanks For The Offer Though .

Stay In Australia And Marry Yourself A Kangaroo , Ok Mate ?

Coon Rapids, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel the need to realize monetary gain in order to recompense what I may or may not find to be faulty -- least of all "offensive".
I was just pointing out, again, your hypocrisy. If you want to have adult conversations while hurling juvenile shyt-bombs, maybe YOU need to reconsider your done attacks.
I'm still waiting, Stoned. If you want to have "adult" conversations, I'm STILL waiting for the topic. All you've given me thus far is diversion from your high-minded desire for real debate.
She's trying to think of a topic she won't be decimated in if she follows through with her empty threat to have an "adult" conversation....

Level 4

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying too hard and it shows. This is not your natural mindset. It comes off as forced,stilted and genuinely false. You're better off sticking to the infantile potty mouth and base insults that have come to characterize your person. You like this is like the Hunch back of Notre Dame in a tuxedo.
"You like this is like..."

Come on, Stoned. You're the one asking for sophisticated debate. I've given you half-a-dozen opportunities to raise this conversation to the level that YOU are crying for, but you keep deflecting. Give us all a topic, and reveal through your incisive comments how white posters here are beneath you, and yet you aren't a racist.

I'm waiting. I would suppose that there are others here waiting also.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

0 h __Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so, if you award a petitioner an 800 thousand dollar settlement, you'll be OK with it if the respondent only pays 500 thousand of it, since it's more than half?
Put it this way. If you had $80 left in the world and something you wanted to buy was $50 would you call that small potatoes?
Lucent in tenebris

Redcliffe, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Edomites Will Be Slaves wrote:
<quoted text>
No , No , We Have Enough Crackers In The US . Thanks For The Offer Though .
Stay In Australia And Marry Yourself A Kangaroo , Ok Mate ?
I wasnt joking,it would be much more fun than the odd laugh I have had watching your crew on youtube.I especialy like the little costumes you guys dress up in.Classic!.

Coon Rapids, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Actually,I agree with that last statement. The court room often IS a circus.
That's because they constantly parade monkeys through it.

&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

...wanna see more?

Or maybe you're too bust frantically searching for "counter" clips of whites...???...

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen. If I want to have an adult conversation I'll find an adult mkay? From what I've seen of your posts theres no way in hell that I would find you suitable.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

0 h __Really wrote:
<quoted text>She's trying to think of a topic she won't be decimated in if she follows through with her empty threat to have an "adult" conversation....
There is no topic on EARTH that I feel you would be proficient at if it didnt involve insulting blacks and cheering whites.I dont know you all that well like some of the others I've seen post around here...but I get a sense.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>There is no topic on EARTH that I feel you would be proficient at if it didnt involve insulting blacks and cheering whites.I dont know you all that well like some of the others I've seen post around here...but I get a sense.
You sense right they are morons don't come down to their gutter level because that is what they want it is very plain you are far above their IQ level.

Level 4

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Listen. If I want to have an adult conversation I'll find an adult mkay? From what I've seen of your posts theres no way in hell that I would find you suitable.
Fine. If that's your final retreat here, then take some comfort in your cowardice. What else do you have at this point?

Everyone else will see this little exchange for EXACTLY what it was:

You attempted to bash everyone on this thread for not having an "adult" discourse with you, yet the very second that someone rose to your challenge, you CONTINUED with the same, small, childish nonsense that you've always posted here all the while preaching for something higher.

I hate hypocrites.

I gave you the opportunity to have a reasonable debate, yet at every turn, you've backed off, diverted, and excused yourself.

Level 4

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>There is no topic on EARTH that I feel you would be proficient at if it didnt involve insulting blacks and cheering whites.I dont know you all that well like some of the others I've seen post around here...but I get a sense.
Weak. Cowardly.

Coon Rapids, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Stoned Cold wrote:
You're scared to even try.
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
... Taking it down does seem like a good idea.
Where'd you learn all this stuff?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TOUM1I0BHMF4U...

Coon Rapids, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Paper Scratcher_RI wrote:
And how are Oh Really and Axe doing?:)
Wow, as an AFTER-thought?

I HATE being adopted.
And I HATE having red hair.
(lol!)

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>As far as the tension of the races sharing the same territory the same could be said for religions,classes,and nationalities.
That's my point, except you have to bring "classes" in to it, you Marxist. Nationalities encompass a common language, race, religion, and culture. Each should have their own state. Don't discount race in that. It's something people value and care about. Read up on Heidegger. He really didn't write about race, but it's relevent.
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
If whites had an entire country the size of America all to themselves there would still be tension in some form or another. The history of Europe is a prime example.
Well, yeah. I'm not a utopian. That's a pipe dream.

Are you actually serious and want to dicuss things? I'll discuss things with you if you are. And if you are serious, read this and get back to me to tell me what you think:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

I don't like typical online debates where people engage in what amounts to -- at best -- sophistry.
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
Vanishing cultures? Since when has that NOT been happening on this planet? Whatever happened to the Mayans,Huns, Carthaginians,Celts,vikings,Sa murai...Need I go on? Cultures rise,flourish and descend into ashes. It's just what happens.
O.K. You see no value is conservation or preservation. That's your attitude. I wonder why. You probably think environmentalism and protection of endangered species is absurd. That's my guess. Do you?
Lucent in tenebris

Redcliffe, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

<quoted text>
What a "DA". ;)
All that I get from this person is jealous, hypocritical and, even worse, bitter.
Stoned Cold says to me (imagine a jealous, bitter voice now), "Who would believe you're a surgeon?" over and over. Wouldn't an obvious retort to that be, "Who would believe that you're a DA? At least I've never lied myself into corner with an IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND story about 3 White men beating a 12 year old Mexican girl to a bloody pulp!", also over and over?
But I'm not jealous, hypocritical, and bitter. I hope Stoned Cold keeps up with the silly one-liners that constantly pop up, but I also hope that I've stopped being his/her self-proclaimed "pleasure".-shudder-
I took such a nice day off today from packing. My fiance and I drove to Mystic, Connecticut today to go to Mystic Aquarium and Mystic Village. We're so very tired of packing.:) He bought me a white gold necklace pendant made from overlayed parts of a butterfly's wings between crystal in Mystic Village; I wish I could aptly describe it! He also bought me a new chain to go with it.:)
Do you like aquarium parks? I adore them.:)
How's that for "corny"? Lol! If "corny" means that I adore someone and he adores me, then my love life is corny as hell.:)
How are you doing, Lucent?:)
Hello PS Im doing fine and having fun on the White pride thread as usal.Your pendent sounds really nice and uncommon.As for aquarium parks yes I like them.There is one a couple of hours from where I live called underwatwer world.Its extremely cool.You stand on a conveyor belt and go through a big clear tunnel and see all sorts of gigantic sae animals swimming around you and above you.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

0 h __Really wrote:
<quoted text>That's because they constantly parade monkeys through it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VwFVntY2_gUXX&feature=rel ated
...wanna see more?
Or maybe you're too bust frantically searching for "counter" clips of whites...???...
I see it most everyday. It's a part of the sickness of our American culture. Sick on all sides. Sick because whites designed this judicial monster to gobble up blacks and Hispanics at all costs and disproportionately.Sick because Politicians pander to the racist mindset in order to get elected or re elected so charge law enforcement to bump up their arrests and DA's to heighten their conviction rates. Sick because blacks and Hispanics that only know an environment of crime cant seem to break the cycle. Sick because American citizens like you are all too happy to view the symptoms without questioning the cause. Sick because No one thinks that it affects them but then turn around and complain when they find themselves the victim of a crime. Sick because Millions of dollars are made to incrcerate non violent offenders while the streets quite literally in some places run with blood. Sick because at the end of the day it's more about votes and revenue than about solving the problems.

What you've shown me here is being played out all over the country everyday and night in our courtrooms and it's only those that are the most intricately involved (lawyers,judges,police and yes...DA's) that see it for what it is but are helpless to do anything because the beast is too big and ravenous abd it must be constantly fed.

Level 4

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

And how are Oh Really and Axe doing?:)
Just dandy, PS. I KEEP WAITING for StonedLove to come out of her drug-induced coma and start up with the "adult" conversation she's been begging for all night.

How things with you?

Oh...

WHITE PRIDE, STILL NOT AVOIDING THE "ADULT" SIDE, WORLD WIDE!!!

(I've lost the little respect I had for Stoned tonight).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••