Timberwolf

Chicago, IL

#5601 May 9, 2012
Paper Scratcher wrote:
Multiculturalism: The multiculturalist script calls for every race to be allowed to celebrate racial identity - except for Whites. Blacks can have their NAACP. Latinos can have their La Raza. But we Whites? We can have our Irish associations, or our German bunds, or our Scottish clans? But a White association for all of European ancestry? Uh-uh; strictly verboten, because we alone of the races have been somehow "uniquely" oppressive. The multiculturalists even invented a term to discriminate against us Whites further; the term "people of color" applies to every race except Whites. Multiculturalists do not consider White a color.
Diversity is just code for "less White people".
Anti-racism is just a code word for Anti-White.
Whites, WAKE UP!
White Pride World Wide !!!
Excellent post.
The same brainwashing is going on in Europe. Our flags and national anthems are considered offensive. Only whites can commit hate crimes. Anyone challenging the political correctness is stigmatized.

However, the winds are changing. The young generation who has experienced the impact of mass-immigration close at hand has had a rude awakening. They are joining the good side in high numbers.
Paper Scratcher

Washington, DC

#5602 May 9, 2012
Lucent in tenebris wrote:
<quoted text>You have my time zone workrd out well,Its a bit after 8 now.I slept like a baby in the bed I inherited from my Grandparents (made by my Grandad) with two blankets as its heading into winter here.Weather its a graet day or not at the end of it I will still be happy to be White.
white pride world wide!.
I love Winter always!:) It's heading into summer here; one thing that I'd looove to experience is the Summer/Winter Spring/Fall difference!
That's wonderful, I adore old furniture, especially old family furniture! I have a gorgeous cherrywood bedroom set handmade by my great-grandmother's great-grandfather (with a four-poster that can be turned into a canopy bed, and a gorgeous mahogany set, by the same person, with a sleigh bed). There's *nothing* like good old craftsmanship made solely by *hands*.

White and Proud!! People push Whites into "diversity", "assimilation", "self-guilt", etc... because Whites are too sympathetic, to put it plainly and simply.(To think that "they" call "us" unfeeling and cold!!) WAY too many Whites are falling for their propaganda. Whites look after everyone but ourselves, to OUR detriment. It HAS to stop.

White Pride World Wide !!!!
Paper Scratcher

Washington, DC

#5603 May 9, 2012
SUNFIT wrote:
I have to find it.

I THOUGHT I saved it under STUPID TROLL but I didn't. lol lol

Will look tomorrow. Going back to work right now.

:):)
I'd looove for you to find it... laughter is medicine for the soul.:D
Paper Scratcher

Washington, DC

#5604 May 9, 2012
Timberwolf wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent post.
The same brainwashing is going on in Europe. Our flags and national anthems are considered offensive. Only whites can commit hate crimes. Anyone challenging the political correctness is stigmatized.

However, the winds are changing. The young generation who has experienced the impact of mass-immigration close at hand has had a rude awakening. They are joining the good side in high numbers.
Thank you very much.:) You're so very correct; I've been to Europe numerous times and was appalled when I was given dirty looks in Germany for wearing a used German army sweater!! Why? Because the German flag is on both sleeves!!(My German friend had to explain the reverse racism!) I WORE IT ANYWAY, all 3 times I've been to Germany.
"Only Whites can commit hate crimes"?? Dear Lord...
At least the kids are waking up. Where are you from, anyway? I'm from the US (northeast in one of the New England states).:)

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5605 May 9, 2012
Paper Scratcher wrote:
I have a question for you all: last night, I worked for 4 hours making regular rounds in the ER because the Trauma Center was a bit slow (only a compound fracture and an emergency appendectomy came in). I walked behind one curtain to see a couple with a little girl of about 6yrs. The man was
complaining of lower backache ("my back just hurts, don't know where, don't know why, it just hurts"). I gave him a general check-up, lower back x-ray,*and* a urine analysis since he was already asking for opiates and was showing signs of opiate toxicity (one being pinpoint pupils). A sonogram test that I ordered showed that he had a fairly advanced case of liver cirrhosis (indicative of long-term drug and alcohol abuse), and when he went to give us the urine specimen he tried to sneak his daughter into the bathroom. That raised red flags immediately to us that someone is trying to skirt a urine analysis for drugs.(He ended up failing the test.) We physicians call people like this "seekers".
Since I could find nothing wrong (other than to advise stopping the alcohol and drugs) and prescribed heat for his back, he began arguing about a Percocet script. When I wouldn't prescribe, both he *and* his girlfriend started being loudly belligerent started throwing racial slurs at me,*all* in front of that little girl, and I had guards throw them out (yes, it was a black couple). I would've done the same if they had been White, but I've never seen Whites fall apart over a Percocet script before.
This was the short version.
Anyway, does anybody have any thoughts on this?
That's too bad. My sister is a nurse and I'll ask her what she thinks. She works in labor and delivery though. She has told me of some sad cases of babies being born with fetal alcohol syndrome, and other things. That doesn't surprise me at all though that a black person would call you racial slurs for denying them a prescription.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5606 May 9, 2012
<quoted text>
I think paden may secretly be on the White side,he does more to bump this thread then anybody.So paden keep up the good work lol!.
True. I don't even really think about it anymore. It's just part of the landscape to me by now. But what an odd fellow this person is.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5607 May 9, 2012
Paper Scratcher wrote:
Multiculturalism: The multiculturalist script calls for every race to be allowed to celebrate racial identity - except for Whites. Blacks can have their NAACP. Latinos can have their La Raza. But we Whites? We can have our Irish associations, or our German bunds, or our Scottish clans? But a White association for all of European ancestry? Uh-uh; strictly verboten, because we alone of the races have been somehow "uniquely" oppressive. The multiculturalists even invented a term to discriminate against us Whites further; the term "people of color" applies to every race except Whites. Multiculturalists do not consider White a color.
Whites, WAKE UP!
Right. And those organizations you mentioned (NAACP and La Raza) are politically oriented organizations, not just to celebrate racial identity or culture. They exist to further the ethnic interests of the people they represent. If white people had similar organizations that existed to promote the ethnic interests of white people, well that would just be racist.

Actually there are some organizations that exist to promote the ethnic interests of white people, but of course they are "racist" and so most white people are scared to publically support them or even want anything to do with them (cuz they are evil "RACISTS!").

There is even a political party whose platform includes explicit support for the ethnic interests of the majority race in America (white people). But again, they are considered "racists" and so they don't get much support. It's called the American Third Position Party.

Now, when a political party promotes the ethnic interests of the majority of the people in a country, like the ANC in South Africa, that's fine. Or even Mugabe's government in Zimbabwe, that's fine.

But if whites have a political party that promotes the interests of their own people in their own lands, what is that called? "RACIST!!!!"

Here is a funny video I like:

Timberwolf

Chicago, IL

#5608 May 9, 2012
Paper Scratcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much.:) You're so very correct; I've been to Europe numerous times and was appalled when I was given dirty looks in Germany for wearing a used German army sweater!! Why? Because the German flag is on both sleeves!!(My German friend had to explain the reverse racism!) I WORE IT ANYWAY, all 3 times I've been to Germany.
"Only Whites can commit hate crimes"?? Dear Lord...
At least the kids are waking up. Where are you from, anyway? I'm from the US (northeast in one of the New England states).:)
I'm Scandinavian. I was in Boston recently and visited Harvard and MIT (I'm in the medical field like you). I really liked Boston.

The sweater story warmed my heart :)
slide

United States

#5609 May 9, 2012
Paper Scratcher wrote:
Whites, WAKE UP!
Great post! If a white person says they're proud to be white, then they are called a *racist*! Whites need to look out for ourselves and stop looking out for every other race. It's almost a crime to be proud to be white in this country! Even though OUR forefathers built it! And i know this is off topic, but i read where u wanna get a permit to carry a gun, you should get it! I got mine a couple of years ago and i keep my 45 on me at all times lol but im also a hunter too so i have quite a large collection of rifles and shot guns too.... Anyways white pride world wide!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5610 May 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Your so full of chit.It was the West that pressured South Africa into ending the apartheid system.
Lie!

Western governments were in favor of Apartheid Regime until his fall. Some movements in the West were against it. Non-governmental protests were organized to boycott South African products. Margaret Thatcher officially called the companies that cede to these popular demands of "weak".

WHITE: A disgusting people with an almost so disgusting history.
Lucent in tenebris

Redcliffe, Australia

#5611 May 9, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie!
Western governments were in favor of Apartheid Regime until his fall. Some movements in the West were against it. Non-governmental protests were organized to boycott South African products. Margaret Thatcher officially called the companies that cede to these popular demands of "weak".
Pure BS,I can actully remember the propaganda against the South African apartheid system from when I was in primary school and being taught how evil it was.In other words being brainwashed against people of my own race in a state owned school system by state owned tv channel ABC Australian broadcating commision.Im for apartheid BTW where I feel the Boer F**ked up was dealing with blacks instead of showing them the barrel of a gun.The Farm murders have proven why Im justified in my outlook.And now SA is following Rhodesia down the path of being another Black faied state.
coconut

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#5612 May 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Pure BS,I can actully remember the propaganda against the South African apartheid system from when I was in primary school and being taught how evil it was.In other words being brainwashed against people of my own race in a state owned school system by state owned tv channel ABC Australian broadcating commision.Im for apartheid BTW where I feel the Boer F**ked up was dealing with blacks instead of showing them the barrel of a gun.The Farm murders have proven why Im justified in my outlook.And now SA is following Rhodesia down the path of being another Black faied state.
i think it worked well in the Pacific and OZ because most people were man eaters lol which thanks to your forefathers by giving them god lol even better dumping us convict on nice part of the world.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#5613 May 9, 2012
SUNFIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did. I seen it too.
http://i41.tinypic.com/nm198h.jpg
Yep, they are the same. It's his way of having a tantrum. He's been busted more than once.

“I drive ANYWHERE”

Level 2

Since: May 12

New York City

#5614 May 9, 2012
annoying terrd!!
SUNFIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are! I seen it with my own eyes as others here have.
One day he forgot log out of "iamcuriousnow" and posted his SPAM crap "word for word" like SELORNAPADEN.
But he recently went crying to the MODS to delete the evidence and as of a couple of weeks ago it has been deleted but I took a screen shot of the evidence. I have it somewhere.
A few of us all seen it.
They are the same person.
We know it and so does he.
"Everyone" wants to slice this disruptive spammers throat.
http://i41.tinypic.com/nm198h.jpg

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#5615 May 9, 2012
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, they are the same. It's his way of having a tantrum. He's been busted more than once.
you couldn't bust a balloon you ignorant racist POS

“JUST LIL OLE ME!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Oakdale, Ca. Now in B'ham, Al.

#5616 May 9, 2012
Wow...I have been gone from here for a while, because I was sick at heart at all the intolerable, unacceptable hatred. It seems things have not changed much here.

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#5617 May 9, 2012
You Died Corfield! You have died!

A Merciless Journey was upon you. Hell-destined on the other world tell your companions how God tried you.
Lucent in tenebris

Redcliffe, Australia

#5619 May 9, 2012
coconut wrote:
<quoted text>
i think it worked well in the Pacific and OZ because most people were man eaters lol which thanks to your forefathers by giving them god lol even better dumping us convict on nice part of the world.
We have a lot more space than the South Africans too not to mention I dont consider Polys and Aboriginals the same as African Bantus.And then theres the little detail that Aussies are of mostly British and Irish decent which made us a little different culturaly from the Dutch/German Boers,and Our convict past which left a mean streak buried beneath our usally laid back nature.God has certainly done well to end the cannibalism that was common here too.

“I drive ANYWHERE”

Level 2

New York City

#5620 May 9, 2012
if i met you in person i would kindly ask you not to spam...but then again you are an equal opportunity annoyer so thats cool. enjoy posting!
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you couldn't bust a balloon you ignorant racist POS

“I drive ANYWHERE”

Level 2

New York City

#5621 May 9, 2012
fake muslim wannabee
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitution is favorit occupation for Polish l... 11 min alex 1
Toxic people (racists) need Toxic people (blacks) 12 min AAUNITY 1
ir bw ,I hate you 13 min Tamale 18
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min Fact 120,634
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 37 min African AE 937
Why are white women superior? (Aug '13) 37 min Tamale 34
Why did Mexico send an Olmec head to Ethiopia? (Oct '13) 41 min Curious Me 343
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 1 hr African AE 376
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 2 hr jimp 106
why do white people hate other races so much 3 hr siftvanilla 399